Author Topic: Top 6 Mr olympia 1992  (Read 19545 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Top 6 Mr olympia 1992
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2008, 08:39:39 PM »
 Wow...you are really dumb. :-X First you claim that Levrone should be Mr.Olympia because that's what the public wants to see. So when I reply to you that the general public regards both Dorian and Kevin equally grotesque and would much rather have the physique of Brad Pitt, you reply by saying that Brad Pitt is not a bodybuilder. No shit, dumbass, but what has this got to do with anything? It's still the physique people want to have, which makes your point about making Levrone Mr.Olympia to increase bodybuilding's popularity retarded. ;) And I don't log here with any other acccount, moron. This is my one and only account here. Unlike you, who changed your username like a bitch a dozen times. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the bodybuilding fans prefer a physique like Mr. Levrone displayed in 92 and i'm sure the general public would too, why do you fail to notice that the fanbase got smaller and smaller as the waistlines increased, is it the alcohol or just pure stupidity? ???

and nobody would want or even notice brad pitt's INCOMPLETE physique if you put dorian's ugly head on his body but please keep up with this "brad pitt could be mr. o" argument, it is amusing to me ;)

i never changed my username once, why do you think i did and oh yeah DO YOU STILL WANT TO FIGHT ME?

you are already known as a lying, miserable, insecure, hateful, gay alcoholic

if you continue to dodge that question you will be known as a pussy too ;)

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2008, 09:52:38 PM »
the bodybuilding fans prefer a physique like Mr. Levrone displayed in 92 and i'm sure the general public would too, why do you fail to notice that the fanbase got smaller and smaller as the waistlines increased, is it the alcohol or just pure stupidity? ???

The only stupidity is you believing that just because you wish Levrone would fill your gaping anus with his jizz that makes him the better bodybuilder. There is a criteria, oh gay stupid one, and Dorian is the winner by that criteria. And why do you keep bringing up alcohol, you pathetic fuck? Oh, that's right, because a long time ago I started a thread entitled "I Am An Alcoholic" as a joke, and you are so fucking dumb you couldn't realize that it was a joke. ;) For your information, retard, I don't drink and never had. The most I have is an occasional glass of wine when I dine out, and I haven't had one in years.

and nobody would want or even notice brad pitt's INCOMPLETE physique if you put dorian's ugly head on his body but please keep up with this "brad pitt could be mr. o" argument, it is amusing to me

You are such a moron. You don't even get the point of my argument. The general public doesen't want a physique like Levrone's, no matter how "complete"(debatable) it is. To the general public, his physique is way too big. So your proposition that making Levrone Mr.Olympia would make bodybuilding more popular with the general public is retarded.

i never changed my username once, why do you think i did and oh yeah DO YOU STILL WANT TO FIGHT ME?

I don't know why you keep bringing this up, since you should be ashamed of the fact that I did challenge you to fight me once, and you declined like the little she-bitch that you undoubtedly are. You know what that makes you? A coward. ;)

you are already known as a lying, miserable, insecure, hateful, gay alcoholic

I am not known for any of those things, and even if I were, I wouldn't give a damn. You, however, are constatnly pointed out by several board members as a latent homosexual. the former sentence beneath your avatar of Levrone, "half Italian, half amazing" was the gayest shit I've ever read on any internet message board. It is the kind of thing that teenage girls would say about  male stars. I mean, what kind of heterosexual man calls anothe man "amazing"? Oh, that's right, not a heterosexual man. ;)

if you continue to dodge that question you will be known as a pussy too

This coming from the fag who refuses to come out of the closet and is made fun of by the entire board.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2008, 09:54:26 PM »
No but 92 wasn't the best of Levrone and blame Momo for starting the bloated thread in bodybuilding and stop blaming Yates

Haahah, they all look like little boys next to YATES.
Good picture.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2008, 09:52:26 AM »

The only stupidity is you believing that just because you wish Levrone would fill your gaping anus with his jizz that makes him the better bodybuilder. There is a criteria, oh gay stupid one, and Dorian is the winner by that criteria. And why do you keep bringing up alcohol, you pathetic fuck? Oh, that's right, because a long time ago I started a thread entitled "I Am An Alcoholic" as a joke, and you are so fucking dumb you couldn't realize that it was a joke. ;) For your information, retard, I don't drink and never had. The most I have is an occasional glass of wine when I dine out, and I haven't had one in years.

actually it is you that likes Mr. Levrone in a sexual way Mr. "I miss you Kevin" hahaha and you admitted here last week that you drink vodka, clearly you can't keep up with your lies, typical stupid drunk haha ;D

You are such a moron. You don't even get the point of my argument. The general public doesen't want a physique like Levrone's, no matter how "complete"(debatable) it is. To the general public, his physique is way too big. So your proposition that making Levrone Mr.Olympia would make bodybuilding more popular with the general public is retarded.

no you are the moron, stinky

bodybuilding was far more popular before bellybuilders like yates came along, Mr. Levrone's physiques at least would've kept the fans bodybuilding had in the 80's

I don't know why you keep bringing this up, since you should be ashamed of the fact that I did challenge you to fight me once, and you declined like the little she-bitch that you undoubtedly are. You know what that makes you? A coward. ;)

uh know you did not actually challenge me to a fight, god are you stupid you can't remember what you said or were you that drunk? ::)

you said that if you saw me in person you would beat me up, first of all you will never see me in person because you are eurotrash and i'm american, second of all I wouldn't fight you unless you actually attacked me, your internet words don't make me cry the way mine make you shed tears 8)

and if you did attack me i would own you like I do here, a fat drunk will gas in 10 seconds making it easy for a guy like myself in tip top shape to crush you :-*

I am not known for any of those things, and even if I were, I wouldn't give a damn. You, however, are constatnly pointed out by several board members as a latent homosexual. the former sentence beneath your avatar of Levrone, "half Italian, half amazing" was the gayest shit I've ever read on any internet message board. It is the kind of thing that teenage girls would say about  male stars. I mean, what kind of heterosexual man calls anothe man "amazing"? Oh, that's right, not a heterosexual man. ;)

yes you are known for all of those things and you do care hence the meltdowns and saying you will beat me up :-* :-*

i clearly don't care about the "latent homosexual" reputation on a forum, if I did wouldn't you think i'd tone down the whole Levroneite thing?  the "half italian half amazing" quote was a joke that only you didn't understand, your stupidity makes you one of me favorite getbiggers haha wow you are stupid

This coming from the fag who refuses to come out of the closet and is made fun of by the entire board.

your simple mind can't grasp the fact that not everybody is hurt by internet words the way you are hahaha

when are you coming to beat me up?  after this post you have to be fuming you fat, drunk, gay loser hahahahahhahahaha ;D ;D ;D

E
E

Troy

• Getbig I
« Reply #129 on: April 01, 2021, 11:15:28 AM »
Well looks like Kevin could never be Mr Olympia by your definition  ;)

Kevin is displaying a little Dorianism there but not as bad as the man himself.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #130 on: April 01, 2021, 04:30:34 PM »
Congratulations - thread bump older than some teenagers...

T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2021, 10:06:41 AM »
Yates said this was his weight on the day of the Olympias:

1991-240lbs
1992-242lbs
1993-257lbs