Author Topic: Shredded young gun  (Read 1616 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Shredded young gun
« on: January 07, 2009, 07:14:54 AM »
Z

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: Shredded young gun
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 10:03:10 AM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 10:04:44 AM »
poor Amy Winehouse.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 10:05:56 AM »
poor Amy Winehouse.

Haha now when you mention it...
Z

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 10:08:43 AM »
First off if i dressed like that just in my house my Dad would have seriously beat my ass,if i EVER stepped outside id be jumped and stomped! (and that would be just by my close friends......id get beat to death,shot,stabbed by everyone slse!)

my how times have changed.................

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 10:09:32 AM »
First off if i dressed like that just in my house my Dad would have seriously beat my ass,if i EVER stepped outside id be jumped and stomped! (and that would be just by my close friends......id get beat to death,shot,stabbed by everyone slse!)

Yes these days are much better, the days of violence are gone and the world is a better place because of it.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 10:12:43 AM »

Agreed 100% I wonder what the kids are doing now a days wearing thier sisters and girlfriends jeans. It's like the youth don't know shit about becoming a man..

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 10:15:22 AM »
i find it strange, we'd of kicked anyone dressed like that senceless back in my school days, im sure they must get some stick even these days

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 10:16:30 AM »
i find it strange, we'd of kicked anyone dressed like that senceless back in my school days, im sure they must get some stick even these days

Disturbing thing is, some girls are attracted to it

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 10:45:43 AM »
Thats not me with 3 meals a day and no gym

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2009, 10:59:15 AM »
even I think that is a gay pic

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 11:17:55 AM »
Agreed 100% I wonder what the kids are doing now a days wearing thier sisters and girlfriends jeans. It's like the youth don't know shit about becoming a man..

Maybe they need to get a tatto, wear a wife beater, grow up in a trailer park, have a pitbull and do martial arts like you?

Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2009, 11:22:57 AM »
Maybe they need to get a tatto, wear a wife beater, grow up in a trailer park, have a pitbull and do martial arts like you?

I actually own my own house, never lived in a trailer. Huh funny you making shit up on getbig.. GO FIGURE!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2009, 11:26:10 AM »
I actually own my own house, never lived in a trailer. Huh funny you making shit up on getbig.. GO FIGURE!

Sorry about that,couldve fooled me! but I was right a bout the rest... you're a walking cliche, you know that right ? Youre the type of guy we made fun of for years on the alpha boards the wanna be tough guy tapout wearing punk...

Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2009, 11:29:36 AM »
Sorry about that,couldve fooled me! but I was right a bout the rest... you're a walking cliche, you know that right ? Youre the type of guy we made fun of for years on the alpha boards the wanna be tough guy tapout wearing punk...

Never owned any Tapout and the funny thing is I had my first few tats at 16 which was ten years ago. The real funny thing is your the one that we make fun of on the alpha boards now. My how times have changed huh Blutroll..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 11:34:59 AM »
Never owned any Tapout and the funny thing is I had my first few tats at 16 which was ten years ago. The real funny thing is your the one that we make fun of on the alpha boards now. My how times have changed huh Blutroll..

I guess I need to fake it like you and put on a show everytime I enter the Y and trying to fit in like you do "whats up you old bastard!!! what you bitches drinkin tonight!!!" etc etc

its like you turn into this 300 pound truckdriving tobacco chewing bearded macho man everytime you step in there...  ;D
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 11:36:53 AM »
I guess I need to fake it like you and put on a show everytime I enter the Y and trying to fit in like you do "whats up you old bastard!!! what you bitches drinkin tonight!!!" etc etc

its like you turn into this 300 pound truckdriving tobacco chewing bearded macho man everytime you step in there...  ;D

I don't change shit, but I see you like reading my posts. I'll try to say hi once in a while..