Author Topic: Whos your favorite dj?  (Read 6749 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Whos your favorite dj?
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2009, 10:55:02 AM »
I'm asking him right now. Let's put that rumour youve been spreadin for the last year or so to rest...

I just posted the pm I have regarding the whole topic. You were on the verge of quitting Getbig over the fact that you were demodded from the board you spent years trying to get modded on. And don't worry, the pm came from a trusted source. Maybe you need to grow up and realize that it's only a message board?

Only for those who give a shit. I could care less how much you weigh or what car you drive. Thats like going up to someone on the street and ask them about their watches or what house they live in. Who gives a shit? But you went far beyond adding credibility. It turned out to a neverending attention-whore session. and that is a sign of some big time self esteem problems.

You don't care yet every time he posts you're right behind scratching at his jock while constantly telling him you don't care. You reek of jealousy. If you spent those 200+ days you have logged on here doing something like studying or getting an education, you wouldn't be a nobody with a dead end job.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
Ron replies "who" when I tell him about bf... guess he hardly know who that kid is. A kid making up stories so he can get "ammo" in debates he's losing...
oh well.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2009, 10:58:23 AM »
Ron replies "who" when I tell him about bf... guess he hardly know who that kid is. A kid making up stories so he can get "ammo" in debates he's losing...
oh well.

Well, that clears everything up. Because I'm in the mood to own you, I'll point out that Ron isn't online on Getbig nor is he on AIM. Give it up kid. Honestly, are you really this pathetic? I'll leave it at this, Bluto. You're incredibly boring now.  :D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2009, 11:01:18 AM »
oh well.

Epic failure, we all know that Ron knows who BF is.. Cmon dude I would hope your not that stupid, but you proved you are!

"Johnny tell us who's the next contestant on "I'm a fucking Retard"

"Well Jim It's BLUTO"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2009, 11:03:03 AM »
never seen bluto melt so bad

props to bf and sin for bringing the pain y board style  8)
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2009, 11:04:17 AM »

Epic failure, we all know that Ron knows who BF is.. Cmon dude I would hope your not that stupid, but you proved you are!

"Johnny tell us who's the next contestant on "I'm a fucking Retard"

"Well Jim It's BLUTO"

im talking to him right now chump

Bluto says:
you got a minute?
Getbig Ron says:
Yo
Getbig Ron says:
It has been crazy the last few days
Getbig Ron says:
How are you
Bluto says:
BerzerkFury link=topic=256824.msg3612789#msg3612789 date=1231353865]
Ron also confirmed that you were threatening to leave Getbig, Bluto.
Getbig Ron says:
Who
Getbig Ron says:
Why would i say that to anyone
Getbig Ron says:
People come and go all the time
Getbig Ron says:
As usual, they are playing with you
Z

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2009, 11:05:12 AM »
you guys should listen to MICHAEL CASSETE 's tracks....it's incredibly good.

Also i like blank and jones.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »

Bluto says:
you got a minute? (hahaha you must the highlight of his 'day'  ::) )
Getbig Ron says:
Yo
Getbig Ron says:
Getbig Ron says:
How are you
Bluto says:
Getbig Ron says:
Who
Getbig Ron says:
Getbig Ron says:
Getbig Ron says:
(Ron confirming that your the getbig cum bucket hahahah)

hahha Bluto life is as impressive as taking a shit and eating it.
L

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2009, 11:08:38 AM »

Bluto says:
you got a minute?
Getbig Ron says:
Yo
Getbig Ron says:
Getbig Ron says:
How are you
Bluto says:
Getbig Ron says:
Who
Getbig Ron says:
Getbig Ron says:
Getbig Ron says:

So Am I Crazy CHUMP

Sin says:
Ron what's up big guy
GetBig Ron says:
Working, how was your Christmas?
Sin says:
Good Thanks for asking, you
Getbig Ron says:
Busy but good, whats up?
Sin says:
just wanted to ask what you thought of Bluto
Getbig Ron says:
Well he has a high post count, but the guy is kind of a fucking homo!
Sin says:
Bluto how fucking gay can you get, anyone can type some shit PENIS PUFFER

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2009, 11:09:37 AM »
hahha Bluto life is as impressive as taking a shit and eating it.

tell us about your life jaejonna? still working washing dishes at a chinese restaurant?  :D

Z

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2009, 11:13:49 AM »
tell us about your life jaejonna? still working washing dishes at a chinese restaurant?  :D

yeah i work at a chinese restaurant  ::) ::) hahahha post a pic of yourself not in a secluded room/ basement and i will leave getbig .... hahahahaha
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:01 AM »
Sincity, while im talking to Ron I might as well tell him to give Clavin his buttons, what happened? I thought you wanted to mod the Y board?  :D

Bluto says:
apparntely they agreed that CalvinH should replace avesher as a mod on the y bord
Bluto says:
and he's asking for his buttons
Getbig Ron says:
OK
Getbig Ron says:
Will look into that later

Z

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2009, 11:15:29 AM »
hahaha your talking about being a 'Mod' like its cool or something, bluto is by far and away the biggest loser on this site ...
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »
yeah i work at a chinese restaurant  ::) ::) hahahha post a pic of yourself not in a secluded room/ basement and i will leave getbig .... hahahahaha

You've been talking about "leaving getbig" for years now. You're looking for a way out cause you cant quit on your own without a reason.

You're like bf, you hate this place yet spend every waking minute here including both christmas and new years...  :(

Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2009, 11:17:45 AM »
Sincity, while im talking to Ron I might as well tell him to give Clavin his buttons, what happened? I thought you wanted to mod the Y board?  :D

Bluto says:
apparntely they agreed that CalvinH should replace avesher as a mod on the y bord
Bluto says:
and he's asking for his buttons
Getbig Ron says:
OK
Getbig Ron says:
Will look into that later

I threw my name into the hat, and didn't get it.. I guess I should send Ron 1,000 pms and tell him to add yet another mod spot huh?. Bluto everytime you reer your head on the Y, you get ignored or called a fag, just like you do everytime you show up on the G&O huh?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »
You've been talking about "leaving getbig" for years now. You're looking for a way out cause you cant quit on your own without a reason.

You're like bf, you hate this place yet spend every waking minute here including both christmas and new years...  :(

hahahah yeah ok , look up my last post on both JJ and monster_everything accounts...except for the last two days i wasnt post since Dec. 22 hahahah jezzus your just making stuff up....but what else is new ? Stick to posting pics of random braziallian dudes that make you wet...
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2009, 11:18:35 AM »
I threw my name into the hat, and didn't get it.. I guess I should send Ron 1,000 pms and tell him to add yet another mod spot huh?. Bluto everytime you reer your head on the Y, you get ignored or called a fag, just like you do everytime you show up on the G&O huh?

You failed  :(
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2009, 11:19:23 AM »
hahahah yeah ok , look up my last post on both JJ and monster_everything accounts...except for the last two days i wasnt post since Dec. 22 hahahah jezzus your just making stuff up....but what else is new ? Stick to posting pics of random braziallian dudes that make you wet...

Fair enough, I must admit I took a chance there, I know for a fact BF did spend his christmas here though  ;D
Z

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2009, 11:20:23 AM »
#1 Ron doesnt want that shit.
#2 People dont want that shit, I made a poll about it. You saw it, and you said you would stop.

What is it you dont understand moron? How come you dont get it? I know youre trailer park trash and one of the dumbest on this site, but common now? Make an effort to understand.

We hade some GREAT discussions going, the best in a LONG TIME, now theyre not even on the first page because your 50% of shitty cut n paste pushed them outta everyones sight.

Yeah right, coming from the king of cut and paste. I would work hard on bringing in relevant topics thru my own research and then you would move them to the sports board within minutes just out of spite, the MMA board is a joke, I haven't been back there in 3 months and I WONT go back there as long as you moderate it.

SinCity did a fantastic job of speaking for the people, 90% of the people on there hated you.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2009, 11:21:25 AM »
You failed  :(

I said I would do it if no one else wanted to, I don't see not getting a Mod spot on Getbig a failure..

I see saying that Pussy scares you as a sign of failure and having 33K posts and 200+ days logged into this site as being an epic failure...

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2009, 11:22:10 AM »
Yeah right, coming from the king of cut and paste. I would work hard on bringing in relevant topics thru my own research and then you would move them to the sports board within minutes just out of spite, the MMA board is a joke, I haven't been back there in 3 months and I WONT go back there as long as you moderate it.

SinCity did a fantastic job of speaking for the people, 90% of the people on there hated you.

Wait make that twice today I have been complimented on what I do over there... HMMMM, even Mindspin said he was cool with me gettin my buttons back... BIIIIAAAATTTTCCCCCHHHHHH H

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2009, 11:23:14 AM »

haha you cant still get over that shit that makes me laugh, when was that? 6 months ago?

good to hear you wont go there though!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2009, 11:24:25 AM »
I said I would do it if no one else wanted to, I don't see not getting a Mod spot on Getbig a failure..

Youre trying to hard to fit in there... almost as much as berzerkfury. Nobody gives a shit about you there, havent you seen it?  :D

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2009, 11:25:10 AM »
Damn, this kid is still trying to save face. Just getting ugly now. Looks like the kid you see in a store throwing a temper tantrum because his Mommy won't buy him a candy bar.

Youre trying to hard to fit in there... almost as much as berzerkfury. Nobody gives a shit about you there, havent you seen it?  :D

You were run off the MMA board, the Y, and countless other boards on here. You're such a little bitch you won't even show your face on half those anymore. You're universally despised on here, but you stick around because this is the only attention you get in life.  :-\

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2009, 11:25:26 AM »
haha you cant still get over that shit that makes me laugh, when was that? 6 months ago?

good to hear you wont go there though!

Just statin the facts bro, you can spin it all you want, the MMA board sucks with you moderating it, no sweat of my back. You haven't seen me say a word about it since I left, the topic came up and I responded, quit tryin to be cute, you sense of humor is nil.