Author Topic: Jeff Long - No longer competing anymore?  (Read 28957 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Jeff Long - No longer competing anymore?
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2012, 09:00:21 AM »

He only did win one show and my point in bringing that up was in relation to Jeff Long being upset.  He doesn't want to just be at the Olympia or just win a few shows but he wants to win the Mr Olympia and he does not have the funds to compete at that level which has gone up sharply since Chick has competed.

Chick has a point in Jeff whining but at the same time Jeff also has one in pointing out the lack of funds for competitors in the IFBB.  I'm not saying that the IFBB should pay athletes their bills but they should make an effort to assist their athletes in helping them in financial management and helping them find work opportunities to help them....you know...teach them how to fish.
Yeah,and I wanted to be a millionaire and fuck Selma Hayek on a daily basis everyday!!  ;D

Everyone has dreamed of being Mr. Olympia ,but so far there has only been about 13 guys out of zillions, and I highly doubt if Long would have ever made that prestigous list.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2012, 09:04:09 AM »
maybe he dosen't want to pin him self every day anymore  just to walk out of the house to the grocery store cause evryone know's him as the 'big guy'around town.

that could be it too. He implied in one of his MD posts that he was going to go natural

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »

He only did win one show and my point in bringing that up was in relation to Jeff Long being upset.  He doesn't want to just be at the Olympia or just win a few shows but he wants to win the Mr Olympia and he does not have the funds to compete at that level which has gone up sharply since Chick has competed.

Chick has a point in Jeff whining but at the same time Jeff also has one in pointing out the lack of funds for competitors in the IFBB.  I'm not saying that the IFBB should pay athletes their bills but they should make an effort to assist their athletes in helping them in financial management and helping them find work opportunities to help them....you know...teach them how to fish.

tbh, I respect jeff long's decision. He wants to make money in other ventures since there isn't enough in bodybuilding. He is one of the smart ones. It still pisses me off that he lied to everyone about hormones though

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2012, 09:10:02 AM »
that could be it too. He implied in one of his MD posts that he was going to go natural
forget about other proffessional sports where a lot of money is on the table where a cycle here and there could propel u through the roof performance and money wise,,,bbing,lifting,strongman has little money and the sole purpose of competing is based on drug usage how much,little,how long ,its either you take or don't take.the latter on a competitive side means you go nowhere.if u don't take in baseball say maybe ur homers are down a bit,recovery is slower ect but ur still possibly a millionaire.good luck 2 him if he's smart he'll stay away if not expect big 'comeback'in 2 yrs or less..

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2012, 09:14:12 AM »
maybe he dosen't want to pin him self every day anymore  just to walk out of the house to the grocery store cause evryone know's him as the 'big guy'around town.

someone who gets it.

QFT
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2012, 09:19:18 AM »
lol bodybuild natural?,, you have fella who have no kidny ,, or 3 kidnys lol you know when you put a kidny but you dont remove the bad ones lol all of them on testosterona and hgh lol ,, bodybuild natural lol you fellas dont knwo the cult you are part of i swear,, the actual bodybuild who read me are sitting with their mouth open for the accurate information i bring ,, the actual bodybuild who read me are in shock i go to this distance to actualytell it liek it is,, do you think don long stoped using hormones? do you think ken stoped? lol fella who stop using hormones leave the cult to never ever be seen again ,, tomas prince...never to be seen again ....mataraza never to be seen again ,,they too usualy on hrt lol do you think sean ray is natural nwo day ? lol fella woudnt be able to fuck his wife with out hrt lol ,,

the cult of bodybuild is EVOLVED aroudn drugs ,, why do you think we are not olympic sport? because any sane fella know that even to be 190lb on stage even to be 180lb on stage! take hormones! you hear me? 5'10 1 8 0 lb on stage take hormones,, why dont you ask mr leafy bug form this boarding that keep his politicaly corect persona while probably talk hormones all day long to filt noel and that girl who used to be here i forgot her fucking name res in peace something? lory ...you want to be an ear in thsoe discusions,,

i say here once again

GURU = DRUG DEALER AND SUPPLIER,, HE PROVIDE CONECTIONS

THAT IS IT! ,,

DONT EVER LET DANTA AND SONS FOOL YOU  IN TO WHAT TRUE BODYBUILD IS,, EVEN IF I M SICK AND NTO ALIVE ONE DAY ,, YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE NEXT GENERATIONS ABOUT THE TRUTH! ABOUT WHAT IS BODYBUILD ABOUT THE FACT THAT NO! YOU WILL NOT STAND ON STAGE 183 LB NATURAL EVEN IF YOU ARE 5'10 ,, AND IF YOU DO YOU WIL NOT BE SHREDED ,, YOU NEED TO TELL IT TO THSOE KIDOS ONE DAY WHEN IM GONE,, THEY WILL HAVE IT ALL FOR THEM TO READ,, BUT WHAT WE DO HERE IS GREAT GREAT SERVICE FOR HUMANITY FOR BODYBUILD WILL BE THERE IN 100 YEARS,, IT WIL WETHER TINY ACTTIVITY OR NOT IT WIL BE THERE,, AND THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT THERE WERE! THERE WERE ! DECENT FELLAS IN THE 2000S WHO WERE HONEST AND WHO WERE FOR THE TRUTH!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2012, 09:28:26 AM »
Really not that hard for most people with half a brain,but I do know a lot of guys with literally no people skills at all.

True, but you have to build up a clientele and that takes time and its still a lot of work
A

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2012, 09:43:01 AM »
Bullshit. I'll bet $100 he competes this year. This is a ploy for attention.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2012, 09:48:39 AM »
lol bodybuild natural?,, you have fella who have no kidny ,, or 3 kidnys lol you know when you put a kidny but you dont remove the bad ones lol all of them on testosterona and hgh lol ,, bodybuild natural lol you fellas dont knwo the cult you are part of i swear,, the actual bodybuild who read me are sitting with their mouth open for the accurate information i bring ,, the actual bodybuild who read me are in shock i go to this distance to actualytell it liek it is,, do you think don long stoped using hormones? do you think ken stoped? lol fella who stop using hormones leave the cult to never ever be seen again ,, tomas prince...never to be seen again ....mataraza never to be seen again ,,they too usualy on hrt lol do you think sean ray is natural nwo day ? lol fella woudnt be able to fuck his wife with out hrt lol ,,

the cult of bodybuild is EVOLVED aroudn drugs ,, why do you think we are not olympic sport? because any sane fella know that even to be 190lb on stage even to be 180lb on stage! take hormones! you hear me? 5'10 1 8 0 lb on stage take hormones,, why dont you ask mr leafy bug form this boarding that keep his politicaly corect persona while probably talk hormones all day long to filt noel and that girl who used to be here i forgot her fucking name res in peace something? lory ...you want to be an ear in thsoe discusions,,

i say here once again

GURU = DRUG DEALER AND SUPPLIER,, HE PROVIDE CONECTIONS

THAT IS IT! ,,

DONT EVER LET DANTA AND SONS FOOL YOU  IN TO WHAT TRUE BODYBUILD IS,, EVEN IF I M SICK AND NTO ALIVE ONE DAY ,, YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE NEXT GENERATIONS ABOUT THE TRUTH! ABOUT WHAT IS BODYBUILD ABOUT THE FACT THAT NO! YOU WILL NOT STAND ON STAGE 183 LB NATURAL EVEN IF YOU ARE 5'10 ,, AND IF YOU DO YOU WIL NOT BE SHREDED ,, YOU NEED TO TELL IT TO THSOE KIDOS ONE DAY WHEN IM GONE,, THEY WILL HAVE IT ALL FOR THEM TO READ,, BUT WHAT WE DO HERE IS GREAT GREAT SERVICE FOR HUMANITY FOR BODYBUILD WILL BE THERE IN 100 YEARS,, IT WIL WETHER TINY ACTTIVITY OR NOT IT WIL BE THERE,, AND THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT THERE WERE! THERE WERE ! DECENT FELLAS IN THE 2000S WHO WERE HONEST AND WHO WERE FOR THE TRUTH!

gh15 approved

This is so true. It's logical that this is what occurs. All it takes is some common sense to know that everything you are saying is true, and the gurus are full of shit.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2012, 10:08:11 AM »
forget about other proffessional sports where a lot of money is on the table where a cycle here and there could propel u through the roof performance and money wise,,,bbing,lifting,strongman has little money and the sole purpose of competing is based on drug usage how much,little,how long ,its either you take or don't take.the latter on a competitive side means you go nowhere.if u don't take in baseball say maybe ur homers are down a bit,recovery is slower ect but ur still possibly a millionaire.good luck 2 him if he's smart he'll stay away if not expect big 'comeback'in 2 yrs or less..

agreed. I think people here exaggerate how much hormone use there is in pro sports. Other than HGH, there isn't a crazy percentage of guys doing AAS. In the NBA, hardly anyone does. Baseball has been cleaned up big time since the whole Canseco thing. The NFL is a bit of a question mark, but there is rampant steroid use in the NFL for sure. But you certainly don't need them to be a millionaire in those sports, except football in many cases.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2012, 10:33:20 AM »
funny all these pro's crying broke about sponsorships and these guy won a big amature show to get that pro card. then you have dusty hanshaw who is still an amature with a weider contract, same as putnum did, these guys made money off the sport as amatures. jeff long is a half way smart guy with a marketable face why in the fuck can't he get a sponsorship??? HMMMMMMMMM?

fuck, quite crying bitch! i am a nobody and i haven't paid for gear in over 4 yrs. get your hussle on "playboy".
team b-boy

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2012, 10:37:15 AM »
funny all these pro's crying broke about sponsorships and these guy won a big amature show to get that pro card. then you have dusty hanshaw who is still an amature with a weider contract, same as putnum did, these guys made money off the sport as amatures. jeff long is a half way smart guy with a marketable face why in the fuck can't he get a sponsorship??? HMMMMMMMMM?

fuck, quite crying bitch! i am a nobody and i haven't paid for gear in over 4 yrs. get your hussle on "playboy".

you don't have a marketable face, so you are saying you have been hustling that ass.  i must have missed something.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2012, 10:45:36 AM »
you don't have a marketable face, so you are saying you have been hustling that ass.  i must have missed something.
im saying jeff needs to quit sitting on his ass and crying and get out there and hustle. sponsors aren't just going to come knocking at your door. UG dealers give away thousounds of dollars of products to "worthy" bodybuilders every month. stop being a lazy crying bitch and do fucking something about your situation. its like welfare motherfuckers complaining that they can't find a job...bull fucking shit!
team b-boy

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2012, 10:54:28 AM »

lol

maybe he can work with derek in the radio show,,they can sponsor him ,,

wait wait i got beter idea,, the gh15 webpage will sponsor jefflong,, but! we will do it while publishing all the hormone used ,, if jef agree he know where to send his papers to

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2012, 10:55:51 AM »

Rumor is that "Dusty" paid for his Weider contract.

Since there is no reason why Weider would sign someone after placing 10th at nationals and has no chance at ever getting his pro card and Dusty is a wealthy guy with multiple businesses I believe this to be true.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2012, 10:58:25 AM »
im saying jeff needs to quit sitting on his ass and crying and get out there and hustle. sponsors aren't just going to come knocking at your door. UG dealers give away thousounds of dollars of products to "worthy" bodybuilders every month. stop being a lazy crying bitch and do fucking something about your situation. its like welfare motherfuckers complaining that they can't find a job...bull fucking shit!

But you are just assuming this is why he quit. And I never saw him crying about it. All he did was put a facebook post up saying he wasn't competing anymore, and that was it. As much as I hate to defend him after his bullshit lies, I don't know how fair it is to assume what happened and then call him a crybaby, unless you know something I don't.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2012, 11:07:52 AM »
he is competing,, trust me he dont jsut quit,, this is attention seeking,, you dont leave bodybuild when you tried to get profesional card,, espcialy when you have nothing else going and you wont,, he wont,, he is staying in bodybuild....unlike brwar he is profesional and eventhough filt liar bodybuild is what he know,, what can he do? go be firefighter? be a piano player? actor? whos going to take him ? can do wwf? he cant do no athlete nothing move and thigns,, he is too small i mean short,, same thing,,

bodybuild is what he do ,, if this is not health related,, then he is in ,, wife can not do shit ,, we get used to them then they alwys give up to us,, bodybuild are profesional first and formost by designing their girl to do what they want...until the girl gets tired lol but even then bodybuild are good at begging lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2012, 11:27:13 AM »
lol

maybe he can work with derek in the radio show,,they can sponsor him ,,

wait wait i got beter idea,, the gh15 webpage will sponsor jefflong,, but! we will do it while publishing all the hormone used ,, if jef agree he know where to send his papers to

gh15 approved

this would be awesome

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2012, 12:47:28 PM »
what can he do? go be firefighter? be a piano player? actor?
:D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2012, 12:50:14 PM »
Actually he's trying to be an actor and is rumored to be involved in several Broadway projects.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2012, 12:54:55 PM »
Actually he's trying to be an actor and is rumored to be involved in several Broadway projects.
"Squatting in The Rain"
"Please don't Eat My Protein Shake"

"One Flew Over  Mr. Weider's House"

"Dances with Sandow"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2012, 01:01:05 PM »
agreed. I think people here exaggerate how much hormone use there is in pro sports. Other than HGH, there isn't a crazy percentage of guys doing AAS. In the NBA, hardly anyone does. Baseball has been cleaned up big time since the whole Canseco thing. The NFL is a bit of a question mark, but there is rampant steroid use in the NFL for sure. But you certainly don't need them to be a millionaire in those sports, except football in many cases.
A high profile basketball player had recently said that it was unreal how many players are on peds.
And I'm willing to bet that China "creates" it's tall players thru HGH.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2012, 01:04:47 PM »
"Squatting in The Rain"

"Dances with Sandow"

weekend at gh15's....
stop..or my dealer will shoot...guest star stallone as dealer,,

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2012, 01:08:44 PM »
"Squatting in The Rain"

"Dances with Sandow"

;D ;D A BENCH TO FAR
Herpes

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2012, 04:11:28 PM »
A high profile basketball player had recently said that it was unreal how many players are on peds.
And I'm willing to bet that China "creates" it's tall players thru HGH.

who said that? I am a huge nba guru