Author Topic: \m/ Broncos \m/  (Read 4508 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: \m/ Broncos \m/
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2016, 04:48:43 PM »
Hard to play QB when you are getting knocked on your ass like that.

No doubt...but he started to feel the pressure at times when it wasn't there.  He missed a few passes that were wide open.  Manning too.
Y

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2016, 04:49:51 PM »
Surfacegate

Interesting that they all went out at the same time and Denver's kept working. ::)

Oh but only the Pats can cheat.  Gronk held the whole game again but thats ok because he is big.

Maybe five will come next year with a healthy team. :D

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2016, 05:00:09 PM »
I was pulling for the Patriots but happy for Manning. Nice to see the refs let them play today.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2016, 05:15:09 PM »
hope Shizz hangs himself now

Don't need a football game for any of us to hope that...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2016, 05:49:52 PM »
Manning hasn't done shit all year, he doesn't deserve to win the sb

Panthers looking like they are going to take it

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2016, 05:54:08 PM »

Panthers can really put up points quickly! SB could be a blow out.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2016, 05:57:03 PM »
Panthers can really put up points quickly! SB could be a blow out.

This could be worse than the Seattle slaughtering. Peyton versus the young guns.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2016, 06:46:03 PM »

Cam Newton runs the ball like a damn running back. Insane!
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2016, 06:47:37 PM »
Cam Newton runs the ball like a damn running back. Insane!

Insightful sports post reported.
Y

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2016, 06:48:26 PM »
This could be worse than the Seattle slaughtering. Peyton versus the young guns.

How quickly people forget though. Seattle was the #1 Defense and Denver the #1 offense when those two met. And see what happened. Now Denver has the #1 D and Carolina the #1 Offense I believe. Could just be reversed roles this SB. I'd like to see Manning win and ride off into the sunset. But watching the Panthers now, I don't know. These guys are insanely good on both sides of the ball.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2016, 06:50:51 PM »
Insightful sports post reported.

lmao!!  ;D ;D
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2016, 08:50:57 PM »

Somebody forgot what Denver's record looked like the first half of the season....

To his credit Manning is basically an offensive coach on the field.

He's not going to win with that arm strength - will have to outbrain them and only if the defense holds the score down.

I would say 3-1 chance in favor of a Panthers win as they are just too good, but would like to see the old geezer outfox them.

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2016, 10:22:30 PM »

Somebody forgot what Denver's record looked like the first half of the season....

To his credit Manning is basically an offensive coach on the field.

He's not going to win with that arm strength - will have to outbrain them and only if the defense holds the score down.

I would say 3-1 chance in favor of a Panthers win as they are just too good, but would like to see the old geezer outfox them.

Hopefully he starts blasting the hgh on the daily until Super Bowl kickoff.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2016, 05:54:45 AM »
Denver D was awesome. They may get crushed in the superbowl, they'll need to score a little bit.
Pats couldn't do it, maybe Carolina can. Denver only had 3 yards of offense in the last 10 mins of game, showed how good their pass rush was,a nd how piss poor Pats O-Line is/was.

Pats are around every year, cant win them all, yes there are other great teams out there.
People act surprised when a playoff team beats another one. Who cares, needs to be a winner and loser.

Pats will be back in playoffs next year. At least a few more years with Bill and Brady around anyways..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2016, 05:56:30 AM »
Denver D was awesome. They may get crushed in the superbowl, they'll need to score a little bit.
Pats couldn't do it, maybe Carolina can. Denver only had 3 yards of offense in the last 10 mins of game, showed how good their pass rush was,a nd how piss poor Pats O-Line is/was.

Pats are around every year, cant win them all, yes there are other great teams out there.
People act surprised when a playoff team beats another one. Who cares, needs to be a winner and loser.

Pats will be back in playoffs next year. At least a few more years with Bill and Brady around anyways..

That Pats need to invest about a billion dollars in their O-line or Brady is gonna be eating through a straw soon.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2016, 06:01:20 AM »
That Pats need to invest about a billion dollars in their O-line or Brady is gonna be eating through a straw soon.

I figured the Pats would win just because they have a knack for doing so.

But, we were discussing - Pats played like shit in 4 of the last 6 games, and the o-line looked awful.  That's something that doesn't just change in the playoffs.  If you think about it, it's not surprising the league's #1 defense would annhilate them.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2016, 06:39:46 AM »
How quickly people forget though. Seattle was the #1 Defense and Denver the #1 offense when those two met. And see what happened. Now Denver has the #1 D and Carolina the #1 Offense I believe. Could just be reversed roles this SB. I'd like to see Manning win and ride off into the sunset. But watching the Panthers now, I don't know. These guys are insanely good on both sides of the ball.

Seattle was top 3 in defense and number 1 in defensive points and Carolina crushed them.  I don't believe Seattle found a weakness in the second half, what happened was Carolina knew they had the game locked and started running Vanilla schemes.  Why show any more cards than you have to.  Even Seattle thought they figured something out and gave Arizona info on how to beat Carolina.  That worked out well ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2016, 06:52:27 AM »
I love the NH Pats fan posters here......but couldn't resist:

Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2016, 07:01:10 AM »
I love the NH Pats fan posters here......but couldn't resist:

LOL. As a guy that was born and bred in NC, I am temporarily shifting allegiance. That, and I can stand Manning.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2016, 07:09:44 AM »
That, and I can stand Manning.

Why?

Doesn't talk shit, commercials are hilarious (until Nationwide ruined it), great QB.

A lot of Pats fans I know seem to hate him because others mention him in the same breath as Brady for all time best......but haven't heard other reasons.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2016, 07:11:35 AM »
Why?

Doesn't talk shit, commercials are hilarious (until Nationwide ruined it), great QB.

A lot of Pats fans I know seem to hate him because others mention him in the same breath as Brady for all time best......but haven't heard other reasons.

He said he "CAN" stand Manning.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2016, 07:13:04 AM »
He said he "CAN" stand Manning.

Typo due to sadness.
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2016, 07:17:26 AM »
Typo due to sadness.

No, you were right. I did mean to write that I can't stand him. And now that you mention it, I can't actually think of a reason why. You're right, he's funny as fuck in those commercials. He's come back from the dead at an advanced age and clearly uses PEDs. You'd think he'd be a hero of mine. Huh. I guess I am letting my severe Pats homerism get the best of me. Well, fuck. What now? Maybe I will just watch the game and enjoy the homo-eroticism of big juiced men hitting each other in manly ways.

Thanks for the reality slap, brother.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2016, 08:21:26 AM »
let's see how well Tommy Boy hold it at 38yrs old next season

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2016, 08:21:54 AM »
No, you were right. I did mean to write that I can't stand him. And now that you mention it, I can't actually think of a reason why. You're right, he's funny as fuck in those commercials. He's come back from the dead at an advanced age and clearly uses PEDs. You'd think he'd be a hero of mine. Huh. I guess I am letting my severe Pats homerism get the best of me. Well, fuck. What now? Maybe I will just watch the game and enjoy the homo-eroticism of big juiced men hitting each other in manly ways.

Thanks for the reality slap, brother.

Pharma HGH is a miracle drug.  Wish the pharmas weren't so into keeping us sick and instead promote health and make it widely available.