Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228763 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Haters gonna hate
« Reply #300 on: October 28, 2012, 09:50:45 PM »
Muslims gonna Hate
V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Exposing so called 'ex muslims'
« Reply #301 on: October 29, 2012, 01:00:26 AM »
I am a slave and servant of God while you are slave and servant of banksters, your military and government orders and your own uncontrollable desires

So you don't pay income taxes there in Canada?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #302 on: October 29, 2012, 10:14:35 PM »
Sorry to break the news to you, but truth isn't relative. Either Ahmed is right, or he's wrong; his beliefs are either true or false.

I think everyone here understands what I was trying to say.

Egads, everybody threatens you with not working in the film industry again... First an agent whose yahoo you wouldn't google, then a guy whose church you wouldn't go to.

Oh no, ...there were quite a few in between, ...and I outlasted & outlived them all. lol.

If I had a dime for everytime that threat was hurled, ...I'd never have to work another day in my life. That seems to be one of the most common threats used against people in the industry. Personally, I think a more effective one would have been to threaten someone with actually having to work, ...on "Kung Fu ...the legend continues" on a day when David Carradine was on set.  Or threathen them with working on "Nikita" lol. Now THAT would be a threat with some teeth to it.

Who's next? A chef whose food you won't taste?  ::)

The only chef with enough muscle to pull that off is Wolfgang Puck, ...and I like his food.  :P
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #303 on: October 29, 2012, 10:37:30 PM »
Ahmed, do you think we should sew women's pussies shut?

Serious question.
G

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #304 on: October 29, 2012, 10:55:38 PM »
muslims celebrating violence.. nothing new here

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #305 on: October 30, 2012, 12:02:04 AM »
Oh no, ...there were quite a few in between, ...and I outlasted & outlived them all. lol.

Your illustrious Hollywood career is, of course, legendary... which is why, having outlived and outlasted everyone, you're peddling gold by the gram via an affiliate program on a bodybuilding forum... ::)

If I had a dime for everytime that threat was hurled, ...I'd never have to work another day in my life.

I thought you don't like fiat money.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #306 on: October 30, 2012, 06:00:01 AM »
Your illustrious Hollywood career is, of course, legendary... which is why, having outlived and outlasted everyone, you're peddling gold by the gram via an affiliate program on a bodybuilding forum... ::)

First of all, it wasn't a "Hollywood career", ...it was a "Hollywood North career" BIG DIFFERENCE!

I'm not peddling a thing. I'm simply informing GetBiggers about what is about to take shape.
Those with an ear to hear, and a twinkling of wisdom or understanding will listen, as for the rest... they can never say they were not warned.

I thought you don't like fiat money.

...not relative to 24KT 999.9 pure LBMA gold karatbars.  :D

Maybe I should have instead said... "If I had a karatbar for everytime..." yada yada yada?
...but then again, ...you'd accuse me of trying to SPAM.

Now can we please behave like considerate adults, and allow this thread to get back ON TOPIC?
w

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #307 on: October 30, 2012, 11:53:53 PM »
Prophets and profits. Cant have one without the other. A Prophet profits from the superstitious backward individuals who dont know their ass from their face. Sort of like achmutt.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #308 on: November 01, 2012, 10:10:31 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #309 on: November 01, 2012, 11:28:04 AM »
^Atheism is a religion/way of life. You have your beliefs, moral standards, ethics, beliefs, values, etc... except you reject God and you proselytize your rejection of God. After all why are you here? Your purpose in life? Turning people away from God.

Congratulations to Justin from Texas.....I look forward to youtube updates on his beard growth!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #310 on: November 01, 2012, 02:45:35 PM »
You should listen to Joshua Evans and Dr. Jerald Dirks stories of coming to Islam having studied christianity including seminaries. Including Joshua Evan's "how the bible led me to islam"

Another one I believe I posted in here I'd have to check is Idris Tawfiq (not his birth name) who was a priest and teacher in egypt (an English man) and how he came to Islam

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #311 on: November 01, 2012, 02:49:19 PM »
I don't think I posted Yusuf Estes' story, he was a Texan pastor very well renown today amongst Muslims:

We all have very similar experiences. It is not our ignorance that leads us away from Christianity but our awareness and education in christianity that lead us to Islam. Especially some of us who really put the effort in studying christianity.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #312 on: November 01, 2012, 02:51:48 PM »

subhanAllah this is amazing... never heard of this man mashAllah.

Quite a bit before embracing Islam I myself had a dream about Jesus (pbuh) who's face was bright and not quite visible but somehow I knew and felt it was Jesus wearing bright white robes. What he told me is "There is only one God". This happened around the time when I believed in God but was trying to find the truth, and I had a problem with the trinity, the more I discovered, discussed with teachers, read the bible, etc...

The dream he had on the other hand is a dream he had since he was 7 years old and he spent a good portion of his whole life trying to figure out the meaning of it.. amazing... mus twatch.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: November 01, 2012, 04:21:39 PM »

subhanAllah this is amazing... never heard of this man mashAllah.

Quite a bit before embracing Islam I myself had a dream about Jesus (pbuh) who's face was bright and not quite visible but somehow I knew and felt it was Jesus wearing bright white robes. What he told me is "There is only one God". This happened around the time when I believed in God but was trying to find the truth, and I had a problem with the trinity, the more I discovered, discussed with teachers, read the bible, etc...

The dream he had on the other hand is a dream he had since he was 7 years old and he spent a good portion of his whole life trying to figure out the meaning of it.. amazing... mus twatch.
Ever considered that the dream meant that there is only one God and that God is Jesus?  It's curious that God didn't use Mohammad in the dream to convey the message...it was Christ.  I also find it curious this notion of emotional appeal as justification for Islam and Allah.  Maybe you could explain that a bit more.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #314 on: November 01, 2012, 04:42:03 PM »
Ever considered that the dream meant that there is only one God and that God is Jesus?  It's curious that God didn't use Mohammad in the dream to convey the message...it was Christ.  I also find it curious this notion of emotional appeal as justification for Islam and Allah.  Maybe you could explain that a bit more.

Absolutely not how can someone come to such a stupid baseless conclusion?!?!

I did not know who Muhammad (pbuh) was and I loved Jesus, I loved all the stories of the prophets and to this day do. You do not realize this. I believed in God, I believed in all the prophets and messengers, however I did not believe in the lies of the church and the contradictions and man made lies. Jesus (pbuh_ was the perfect person God could chose for me to convey the message.

If I am in your dream and I tell you "There is only one God" am I saying I am God? If Satan came to you in your dream and said there is only one God (still true), does that mean satan is God?

Again this dream came to me WHILE I was studying the bible and could not accept the lies of the church. Knowing what Jesus was supposedly saying according to the NT, what the OT was saying about God I could not accept the later fabricated trinity. It was indeed meant for me to have this dream. There were a few other dreams I had since which were relevant as well..

It always struck me funny that Sistine Chapel 'illustrates' God as an 'old man' with a beard yet God says:

"You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. Exodus 20:4

Humans are certainly on the earth and the church has indeed perverted God's message

As far as 'emotions' go, this was just another nail in the conffin for me in my search. Much of what the prophets themselves were tested by and what was shown to them was via dreams. Are you not aware of that? To true believing people messages can come in forms of dreams as well. In Islam we call this 'true dreams'. There are devilish dreams, true dreams and dreams that reflect our daily thoughts. I had no doubt in my mind about this dream how it was. I do not usually relate it and in fact kept it to myself for a long time. I've had other relevant dreams since which to you may seem insignificant. I even had a dream about 8 months before finding my wife of my wife being veiled and shown to me (ironically similar to the way Muhammad (pbuh) saw Aisha being shown to him by God).  These dreams may seem irrelavent to you but they are yes personal experiences. As far as your 'curious' notion of emotional appeal for Islam, well, we do not have blind faith like Christians do, we still employ intellect and rational in affirming our faith, but we do have things of this nature that may happen to us.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #315 on: November 01, 2012, 09:26:13 PM »
Ever considered that the dream meant that there is only one God and that God is Jesus?  It's curious that God didn't use Mohammad in the dream to convey the message...it was Christ.  I also find it curious this notion of emotional appeal as justification for Islam and Allah.  Maybe you could explain that a bit more.

Ever considered that it was just... you know... a dream? Novel idea, I know, but hey!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: November 01, 2012, 09:39:03 PM »

Much of what the prophets themselves were tested by and what was shown to them was via dreams. Are you not aware of that? To true believing people messages can come in forms of dreams as well. In Islam we call this 'true dreams'. There are devilish dreams, true dreams and dreams that reflect our daily thoughts. I had no doubt in my mind about this dream how it was. I do not usually relate it and in fact kept it to myself for a long time. I've had other relevant dreams since which to you may seem insignificant. I even had a dream about 8 months before finding my wife of my wife being veiled and shown to me (ironically similar to the way Muhammad (pbuh) saw Aisha being shown to him by God).  These dreams may seem irrelavent to you but they are yes personal experiences.

Man, you are really exposing yourself as the true ASSCLOWN that you are, people have Dreams about all types of crazy shit, they have NO BASIS IN REALITY, that is why they are called dreams.  I dreamed that I jumped from a great height and started flying, it has no correlation to reality whatsoever, and if I took it to be real or a premonition and attempted to fulfil the dream, it would lead to my certain death.  This here is the WHOLE problem with the Muslim faith, they take aspects of human life that aren't understood yet and make up all types of stories about them and then claim it as TRUTH.  The moment Muslims shrug their shoulders and say "I simply DON'T KNOW", rather than making up odd mythological tales about their ideas on things, the world will be a safer place. 
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: November 02, 2012, 08:38:16 AM »
Absolutely not how can someone come to such a stupid baseless conclusion?!?!

I did not know who Muhammad (pbuh) was and I loved Jesus, I loved all the stories of the prophets and to this day do. You do not realize this. I believed in God, I believed in all the prophets and messengers, however I did not believe in the lies of the church and the contradictions and man made lies. Jesus (pbuh_ was the perfect person God could chose for me to convey the message.

If I am in your dream and I tell you "There is only one God" am I saying I am God? If Satan came to you in your dream and said there is only one God (still true), does that mean satan is God?

Again this dream came to me WHILE I was studying the bible and could not accept the lies of the church. Knowing what Jesus was supposedly saying according to the NT, what the OT was saying about God I could not accept the later fabricated trinity. It was indeed meant for me to have this dream. There were a few other dreams I had since which were relevant as well..

It always struck me funny that Sistine Chapel 'illustrates' God as an 'old man' with a beard yet God says:

"You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. Exodus 20:4

Humans are certainly on the earth and the church has indeed perverted God's message

As far as 'emotions' go, this was just another nail in the conffin for me in my search. Much of what the prophets themselves were tested by and what was shown to them was via dreams. Are you not aware of that? To true believing people messages can come in forms of dreams as well. In Islam we call this 'true dreams'. There are devilish dreams, true dreams and dreams that reflect our daily thoughts. I had no doubt in my mind about this dream how it was. I do not usually relate it and in fact kept it to myself for a long time. I've had other relevant dreams since which to you may seem insignificant. I even had a dream about 8 months before finding my wife of my wife being veiled and shown to me (ironically similar to the way Muhammad (pbuh) saw Aisha being shown to him by God).  These dreams may seem irrelavent to you but they are yes personal experiences. As far as your 'curious' notion of emotional appeal for Islam, well, we do not have blind faith like Christians do, we still employ intellect and rational in affirming our faith, but we do have things of this nature that may happen to us.

You don't need to lead with the "stupid baseless conclusion" line.  Maybe you could just speak to me?  

Previously, I would've read that first line and ignored the remainder. Almost did that here, but decided to push on.  You've yet to realize that my posts are not attacks.  I've posted no blatant, anti-Islamic material, I've said nothing derogatory about Muslims, I've said nothing derogatory about Mohammad or Allah.  I've certainly posted observations about Muslims based upon what I've experienced with interactions with Muslims in these threads, but those aren't insults either...they're observations based upon the Islamic representation I've encountered....some of it respectful, some of it not.  

I almost stopped responding to your posts and threads altogether, but I recognize that others are here to outright attack you so you're filtering a lot of information...that's fair.  I've been attacked from every side based upon my beliefs and it's sometimes difficult to filter out those dissenting opinions that are still respectful and truly want to discuss and engage appropriately.

That said, Christianity is completely about monotheism....one God.  

We believe our all-powerful, all-knowing God has one divine essence/nature represented in three persons/heads that served three distinct purposes all of which are  represented and validated in scripture and are fully divine.  

Again, Christianity is about monotheism.  

We believe that God entered his creation as man so that his example will be witnessed by others.  He came in the form of a man in Jesus Christ who was called rabbi, prophet, Messiah, Lord, Savior, Son of God, Son of Man, and God.....all true, all validated in scripture.  Jesus Christ's entry into humanity and his preferred "Son of Man" designation references his humanity per Ezekiel and his divinity per Daniel.  The "corrupt, twisted church" of that time was run by the Sanhedrin that worshipped Mosaic law moreso that God...they had veered off course.  Christ redirected their path, righted Israel's course, demonstrated his divinity, affirmed his divinity and inspired and commanded his church to carry on his message of salvation (the disciples and apostles).  Christ's submission to the Father is an example for the church to follow not validation that he isn't God.  How do we know this?  Christ demonstrated it, Christ affirmed it, Christ's followers died for it and the Holy Spirit validates it.  

My question to you is this:  Is Allah unable to enter into his creation and choose any form that he desires to do so?  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: November 02, 2012, 08:41:40 AM »
Ever considered that it was just... you know... a dream? Novel idea, I know, but hey!

Absolutely, but I'm keeping the conversation within the context of his post.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #319 on: November 02, 2012, 12:52:41 PM »
If Christianity is about absolute monotheism then where do you get this whole triune God and trinity?

Jesus never preached it. Paul is the one responsible for it.

Like I said Jesus did not say Hear oh Israel your God is a triune God.

We already went over this a thousand times. Jesus prayed to God, not to himself. Jesus will be at the right hand of God, not to himself (confused?). Jesus doesn't know things that God knows.

Etc... you can only justify or explain these things like my dream as well with your own preconceived conjectures tailored by Pauline teachings.

If you didn't know anything about Paul's teachings, and I had a dream of Jesus telling me there is only ONE God, then would you conclude that it MUST be Jesus? It makes as much as sense as you having a dream of me, or someone else or Jesus or even satan telling you "There is only one God", it would not make you conclude that it must be the person who is saying it that is God.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #320 on: November 06, 2012, 01:00:41 PM »
^Check politics and general section americans celebrating violence and satan actually. Showing off how they can kill everything and everyone.

Now back on topic  ;D

Muslim hulk smaaaash :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #321 on: November 06, 2012, 01:04:08 PM »
You think we odn't have a sense of humor?  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #322 on: November 06, 2012, 01:10:58 PM »
This is pretty bad ass:

http://different-kitchen.com/2011/01/racists-totally-freak-out-over-muslim-batman-of-paris/

Racists Totally Freak Out Over Muslim ‘Batman of Paris’

“Another day, another racist freakout over non-white superheroes. But unlike the hilariously dishonest racism we saw when the Council of Conservative Citizens called for a boycott of Marvel’s Thor movie on account of a mythical Norse god’s depiction as a black man, a recent round of conservative attacks on Nightrunner — DC’s Muslim Batman of Paris — are prejudicial in a more insidious way. While the CCC put forth a laughably tenuous justification for their outrage, it was with respect to one specific character in one specific context. The argument against Nightrunner, led by conservative blogger Warner Todd Huston, is based on the bigoted belief that a Muslim superhero is by definition an exercise in deceitful political correctness, and that Muslims are natively evil.

Introduced in this month’s Detective Comics Annual #12 and Batman Annual #28, Nightrunner is a 22-year-old Algerian Muslim who’s lived in Paris his entire life (it seems reasonable to assume he was born in France, but at the very least he was raised there). Born Billai Asseiah, the character is uncommonly adept at the highly YouTubeable gymnastic form known as parkour. That and Asseiah’s sense of justice make him an ideal recruit for Bruce Wayne’s new Batman, Inc. initiative, whereby he franchises Batmen to cities all over the world.

Huston views French Muslims — which is to say, immigrants or those descended from immigrants — as inauthentically French, and, as such, that Batman would choose a Muslim as Paris’ champion is gravely offensive to him and his loathsome ilk….”

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Educational Videos about Islam
« Reply #323 on: November 08, 2012, 04:21:16 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Re: Malcom X on Islam kills racism
« Reply #324 on: November 08, 2012, 07:22:22 PM »
ISLAM KILLS

V