Author Topic: Natural bodybuilding is a joke  (Read 30678 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Natural bodybuilding is a joke
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2010, 07:01:50 PM »
I'm not talking about how "young" you look.

I'm talking about your muscles. The density, fullness, mass, vascularity........ not natural at all.

But I understand Taiwanese culture. You could never admit to steroid use. It's all good bro  ;)

::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2010, 07:01:59 PM »
i use real name, pics and address here.
Welcome you train with me,then you know.

Will you fly me out to Taiwan.

I'll train with you, then you we get naked and soap each other up in the showers. Happy massage bro.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2010, 07:02:59 PM »
you gotta remember this is his natural peak so to him anything better is hormonized

not trying to flame him but...

Whoa who is that guy? He's pretty jacked.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2010, 07:05:55 PM »
Not so much in that, I was thinking like sprinting, playing ball, soccer, or going for run, when you are accellerating, deccellerating where your ligaments and tendons are stressed. And then there have been a fair amount of bodybuilders who have torn their pecs in a fight (WTF?) i'm guessing the instant explosive push/pul, is too much for the tendons and ligaments?
wtf this is getBIG not, gethealthy with a happy lifestyle abundant in productive activities which result in female friendly physiques.  we're supposed to get big at anyones cost.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2010, 07:06:29 PM »
you gotta remember this is his natural peak so to him anything better is hormonized

not trying to flame him but...

It's the Sevastase syndrome all over.

If that physique is after juicing, then the guy has no business saying what is or not possible naturally.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2010, 07:06:37 PM »
wtf this is getBIG not, gethealthy with a happy lifestyle abundant in productive activities which result in female friendly physiques.  we're supposed to get big at anyones cost.
Where's your picture big guy?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2010, 07:08:02 PM »
It's the Sevastase syndrome all over.

If that physique is after juicing, then the guy has no business saying what is or not possible naturally.

That was after a long lay off due to a 4 month backpacking trip. Then a solid 6 months of disciplined natural training.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2010, 07:09:51 PM »
Where's your picture big guy?
somewhere in sev's hardrive.

I'm no monster but I don't have to push my arm against my body with a shirt on either

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2010, 07:10:53 PM »
That was after a long lay off due to a 4 month backpacking trip. Then a solid 6 months of disciplined natural training.
why would you post pics after a lay off?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2010, 07:19:48 PM »

If that is indeed you, then you have nothing to be ashamed of.  I know it can be frustrating to see what's possible with "supplements" and I can remember all the old Weider ads that read something like "Gain two inches on your arms and three inches on your chest the FIRST week, when you train like the Champs!!!!"

It was hinted that you trained like them via the "Weider Principles" and plenty of Weider Weight Gain (lotsa SUGAR  ;D in that stuff) when the reality of it was dianabol.  Don't let anyone kid you, your physique is good and something to be proud of.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2010, 07:28:11 PM »
Natural bodybuilding is not a joke.  A person just has to be willing to do the work to get the results. Have a reasonable goal in mind and GO FOR IT!  I know heavy lifting works best for me.  I mostly stay in the 6-8 rep range at times even lower.  Knowing this then there is no reason for me to  waste my time going light weights high reps.  All the years of training I know which exercises works best for me, I keep those and eliminated the ones that doesn't work.  for the past 11 weeks Ive been hitting back at least twice aw eek, some days I would even train back in the am then again in the pm.  Had a few tell me I was over training, but I didn't feel my body telling me, so I kept at it just to find out for myself.  Cant listen to others telling me what cant do, or that I can't gain or build muscle naturally. I took this pic yesterday, this is  the results of my so called "overtraining".

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »
Crotch, let's train this week...no homo...I'll go to your eastern and serene and you can come to my Flamingo and Sandhill...
Right on.
Biceps/Forearms Monday
Hamstrings/Calves Tues.
Chest/Triceps Wed.

Take your pic.
No homo...haha
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2010, 07:40:41 PM »
Natural bodybuilding is not a joke.  A person just has to be willing to do the work to get the results. Have a reasonable goal in mind and GO FOR IT!  I know heavy lifting works best for me.  I mostly stay in the 6-8 rep range at times even lower.  Knowing this then there is no reason for me to  waste my time going light weights high reps.  All the years of training I know which exercises works best for me, I keep those and eliminated the ones that doesn't work.  for the past 11 weeks Ive been hitting back at least twice aw eek, some days I would even train back in the am then again in the pm.  Had a few tell me I was over training, but I didn't feel my body telling me, so I kept at it just to find out for myself.  Cant listen to others telling me what cant do, or that I can't gain or build muscle naturally. I took this pic yesterday, this is  the results of my so called "overtraining".
haha, Brutal black man genetics.  20" waist, 30" arms, 3%bf.
I actually believe you're natural.
N

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2010, 07:49:15 PM »
i use real name, pics and address here.

LOL, thanks, that's all we needed for confirmation.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2010, 07:56:43 PM »
If that is indeed you, then you have nothing to be ashamed of.  I know it can be frustrating to see what's possible with "supplements" and I can remember all the old Weider ads that read something like "Gain two inches on your arms and three inches on your chest the FIRST week, when you train like the Champs!!!!"

It was hinted that you trained like them via the "Weider Principles" and plenty of Weider Weight Gain (lotsa SUGAR  ;D in that stuff) when the reality of it was dianabol.  Don't let anyone kid you, your physique is good and something to be proud of.

Thanks man, I am happy with myself. And that pic is 6 months old and i've brought myself up a little more than that. Got more lean but kept the muscle. I'm gonna keep on battling the iron and see where it takes me.

xVaderx

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2010, 08:24:44 PM »
SICK PIC! Props'

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2010, 08:51:22 PM »
SICK PIC! Props'

He is all natural, just some M1T, Superdrol etc on the side...  ::) ::)

xVaderx

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2010, 09:03:06 PM »
He is all natural, just some M1T, Superdrol etc on the side...  ::) ::)
If he's on that now then no he's not natural and a liar.  But the guy said he did M1t years ago.  I have no problem with that!  I've tried prohomones in the past I never came close to that.  Anyways whatever he's doing it's working.   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2010, 09:03:24 PM »

What is your height and weight and are you a lifetime natural?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2010, 09:03:46 PM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2010, 09:13:33 PM »
If he's on that now then no he's not natural and a liar.  But the guy said he did M1t years ago.  I have no problem with that!  I've tried prohomones in the past I never came close to that.  Anyways whatever he's doing it's working.   

M1T is a steroid, no PH.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2010, 09:24:09 PM »
M1T is a steroid, no PH.

Sevastase is gonna go Captain Chernobyl on this thread when he logs in

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2010, 09:27:27 PM »
Sevastase is gonna go Captain Chernobyl on this thread when he logs in

LMFAO!!

but, even i would go Hulk Smash on this thread if all i had from 100mg Dianabol ed was water gains and some light-absorbing-brother grows like a weed on 2 or 3 cycles a year.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2010, 09:30:24 PM »
What is your height and weight and are you a lifetime natural?
what up Wiggs?  I'm 6'3 haven't stepped foot on a scale in months, these days I just go by what I see in the mirror.  I try to stay lean year round now, in the past I did the bulking thing but it was too hard getting that bf off!  06'-07' I tried ph's had some bad side effects, so I haven't touched anything besides creatine, multi vits, pre and post workouts drinks, fatburners, protein shakes since!  So never tried anything other than pro hormones.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2010, 09:36:28 PM »
naturals dont have legs.
A