Author Topic: I'M NEVER CUTTING MY HAIR AGAIN !!!  (Read 9944 times)

newmom

Re: I'M NEVER CUTTING MY HAIR AGAIN !!!
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2010, 03:51:08 AM »
Shoulder length is cool, that chopped of shit around the ears is not.

nothing wrong with short hair. Last year I chopped mine, felt great BUT I am growing it out now though

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2010, 04:40:01 AM »
nothing wrong with short hair. Last year I chopped mine, felt great BUT I am growing it out now though
See prime eaxample right there, women cut there hair but then want it back, I see this all the time WTF?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2010, 04:43:47 AM »
I was lucky, I lost the hair young but the head was round.
Now Decide first welcome back, question losing hair at a young age you are used to being bald for awhile would you rather have hair or would it be strange to have hair now? I always thought if started losing hair I would just shave it all none of the horseshoe head look for me I'm lucky with hair so far..

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2010, 05:01:51 AM »
  >:(

"And the World Breaths a Collective Sigh Of Relief"! :-X

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2010, 05:53:23 AM »
See prime eaxample right there, women cut there hair but then want it back, I see this all the time WTF?
I dont know
My wife cut her hair short and colored it red.
So she is a fake neurotic  ;D
But she looks sexy with it

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2010, 06:02:55 AM »
I dont know
My wife cut her hair short and colored it red.
So she is a fake neurotic  ;D
But she looks sexy with it
She probably did it during a emotional upset. A fake neurotic LOL.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2010, 07:05:02 AM »
"Long" is also a matter of opinion.  I cut my hair to what I consider short, but to others it is still long.

Yes, I did it for a change, but I also cut off more than I was originally going to (by like 6inches!) so I could donate it to locks of love.  Still was a few inches past my shoulders, but to me that is "short".

:-* :)

R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2010, 07:11:54 AM »
Now Decide first welcome back, question losing hair at a young age you are used to being bald for awhile would you rather have hair or would it be strange to have hair now? I always thought if started losing hair I would just shave it all none of the horseshoe head look for me I'm lucky with hair so far..

Yes, it would be. I can't imagine what it would be like to have hair but then again I have been completely bald for almost 10 years and I am 32. Hair just seems like...too much effort.
I hate the State.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2010, 07:18:44 AM »
Yes, it would be. I can't imagine what it would be like to have hair but then again I have been completely bald for almost 10 years and I am 32. Hair just seems like...too much effort.
Now shaving the hair you might have left is effort too correct? How often do you do that?

w8m8

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2010, 09:53:26 AM »
I was lucky, I lost the hair young but the head was round.

Bald suits you well ... true story  :)

That can be very true ..keeping it styled and all that takes effort and time .. what was your hair like ? dark .. curly .. thick ? 
( nosey me I know )  :)

newmom

« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2010, 10:18:43 AM »
yea I did it when to much drama in my life, so cut out the drama then cut my hair..No regrets but I'm just growing it out

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2010, 07:24:02 PM »
Now shaving the hair you might have left is effort too correct? How often do you do that?

Well, there's not much left so it is a 3 minute affair with an electric razor...sometimes every day, sometimes every other day. Tomorrow I have to work so I will shave again in the morning even though I did today as well.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2010, 07:25:25 PM »
Bald suits you well ... true story  :)

That can be very true ..keeping it styled and all that takes effort and time .. what was your hair like ? dark .. curly .. thick ? 
( nosey me I know )  :)

When I was young young, it was dark, blackish and thick but it all went away soon enough. I seriously never think about it anymore, though in the initial years after the hair loss I did. I save money this way as well.
I hate the State.