Author Topic: Obama: first president to admit role in 1953 Iran coup  (Read 8483 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Obama: first president to admit role in 1953 Iran coup
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2009, 09:07:04 AM »
Ur kidding right......Barry thinks speeches fix problem. Hell, he hoodwinked the electorate and won an the Oval Office. He gave a nice speech in Germany and France. Neither are sending more combat troops to Afghanistan nor taking any gitmo prisoners. He gave a speech and Israel isnt gonna give up any settlements.....nKorea doesn't feel threatened by speeches either.

again...what should he do exactly????

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »
What should Barry do..admit who the problem is. Admit that the Muslim world hasn't done a damm thing for the Pals. Admit that Egypt and SA are repressive govs and they need to clean up their own messes. Ur right..Obama is a worthless piece of shit that won't accomplish anything.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2009, 12:02:02 PM »
What should Barry do..admit who the problem is. Admit that the Muslim world hasn't done a damm thing for the Pals. Admit that Egypt and SA are repressive govs and they need to clean up their own messes. Ur right..Obama is a worthless piece of shit that won't accomplish anything.

well maybe he'll decide to just give up and work on breaking Bush's record for most vacation days

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2009, 12:44:22 PM »
Nobody really fucked with Bush did they. 911...frog stomping..quiet. Obama...pirates...rocket s...russians..china..nor th Korea...But hope and change is working so well.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2009, 12:51:55 PM »
Nobody really fucked with Bush did they. 911...frog stomping..quiet. Obama...pirates...rocket s...russians..china..nor th Korea...But hope and change is working so well.

ah....I can think of a few things that happened somewhere ~ 7 months into his administration

Since you mention North Korea how about mentioning the Bush Admins almost complete capitulation in the last few years.

Shit, even right wing nutbag John Bolton pulled no punches with his former boss in this subject:

"The only good news is that there is little opportunity for the Bush administration to make any further concessions in its waning days in office. But for many erstwhile administration supporters, this is a moment of genuine political poignancy. Nothing can erase the ineffable sadness of an American presidency, like this one, in total intellectual collapse."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121478274355214441.html

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2009, 01:33:42 PM »
well Strawman...guess what. Bush is gone. Its barry's show. Bush pushed them, then backed off. He got the nuke plant deal and 6 party talks. Barry came in, nK began rocket tests, nuke tests and racheted up their BS. Its barry's show....not Bush..and he's done very little. He can put them back on the Terror list and he can seize some cash that Bush seized and then unfroze...after that its appeasment city for Barry the Lib.
L

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2009, 03:10:56 PM »
Gee thanks Barry..anything else u want to apologize for...I'm betting Dresden.....He's a fucking embarrassement.
if there's anything we need to apologize for it's dresden.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »
well Strawman...guess what. Bush is gone. Its barry's show. Bush pushed them, then backed off. He got the nuke plant deal and 6 party talks. Barry came in, nK began rocket tests, nuke tests and racheted up their BS. Its barry's show....not Bush..and he's done very little. He can put them back on the Terror list and he can seize some cash that Bush seized and then unfroze...after that its appeasment city for Barry the Lib.

I know Bush is gone but your premise that nobody fucked with Bush is not true

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2009, 03:28:17 PM »
Do u honestly think that any of these things are a coincidence. I'll take out the pirates..but beyond that, come on. They couldn't pin down Bush. Bush used JSOC and the CIA to do alot of things that Barry has stopped or suspended. Never mind that the Egypt speech was ridiculously shallow on policy, he pandered to his audience. He told Israel one thing and now he tells the muslims another. Did Bush really confuse anybody? Certainly not in the muslim world, where anything but strength, is weakness. If Barry was getting anywhere, I'd begrudgly admit it.
L

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2009, 03:31:49 PM »
Do u honestly think that any of these things are a coincidence. I'll take out the pirates..but beyond that, come on. They couldn't pin down Bush. Bush used JSOC and the CIA to do alot of things that Barry has stopped or suspended. Never mind that the Egypt speech was ridiculously shallow on policy, he pandered to his audience. He told Israel one thing and now he tells the muslims another. Did Bush really confuse anybody? Certainly not in the muslim world, where anything but strength, is weakness. If Barry was getting anywhere, I'd begrudgly admit it.

So very true. We always try to frame some of our enemies in ways that make sense to us. The Muslim world thinks very differently in respect to many things.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2009, 03:43:16 PM »
Based on History u can make that claim...funny some of us are making the same claim about douchbag muslims. Thats ok 240, if Barry says that we should be in Afghanistan, feel free to back that war now. Barry's speech in Egypt did nothing. the Jews arent giving up any settlements, freedom isn;'t coming to repressive govs like Egypt and SA and new terrorists who hate their own gov and then decide to blame the West, will still be created. Flowery speeches without action, do NOTHING.

I disagree.

If 1% of muslim viewers decide they like the USA now and don't join the jihadist movement, then the speech was a success.

hell, if .0001% of idiots over there stay home, the job for our troops gets easier.  Remember that the leaders of many of these countries are elected, and once the people there start liking USA, they start electing leaders who do the same.  It's slow, but over the years, if they love us, it's less bad guys to hate (just as when they hated us, jihadist recruitment was thru the roof, people walking hundrds of miles to blow themselves up on americans)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2009, 04:01:25 PM »

I think it's no coicidence that the "dear leader" is shooting off rockets and holding 2 US citizens and putting them on trial while at the same time trying to present his youngest son as his successor.   I think they are certainly related. 

If you listened to all of Obama's speech you would see that he had plenty of straight talk to the Muslims and Jews and even the US and I have no patience for people who constantly want to shit on him, call him failure, etc....

Give the guy a fucking chance.  If anything, the liberal left in this country will have much more to be upset about than the middle/right

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2009, 04:40:06 PM »

WOW!!!....you are REALLY out of your mind....if Obama should do all of these things that you have proposed, why didn't Bush do so?..he was supposed to be the tough guy?...why didn't any presidents before Bush do so???...why are you demanding things from Obama that you haven't demanded from ANY other president?..and he has only been in office less than 200 days.....give the man time..I'm sure he has a plan

strange.....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2009, 07:53:54 PM »
Ur serious..Barry takes credit and dishes out blame like no president before him. Bush backed Israel to the hilt. US policy has always been that while we want new settlements to stop, we have no issue with natural sprawl. Barry wants that to stop as well.  Bush's whole agenda as regards the Middle East is completely different. By securing Iraq and creating a thriving democracy he set the stage or the example for other countries and populations to follow. Barry favors the status quo, everywhere except Israel. Clinton gave Arrafat everything he could hope to want, and Israel agreed. But they decided that wasn't good enough.
L