Author Topic: So I was in the Greenhouse today and saw some Indian plants......  (Read 8296 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: So I was in the Greenhouse today and saw some Indian plants......
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2007, 11:01:16 AM »
probably the best compliment you can get.

And you know this, better then being shadow who thinks his country is great.... Your fucking people bath in cow piss how great of a country can that be, that your fellow countrymen are so fucking stupid they bath in piss from a fat animal that we us dominant and superiour  americans eat for dinner... Beef its what for dinner... Shadow how do you feel about americans eating your gods.... See americans are more dominant then people from India, we eat your gods..... That has to suck, that a bunch of superiour Nazi fucks like me ate one of your gods for dinner last night.. And boy was it tasty...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2007, 11:04:00 AM »
And you know this, better then being shadow who thinks his country is great.... Your fucking people bath in cow piss how great of a country can that be, that your fellow countrymen are so fucking stupid they bath in piss from a fat animal that we us dominant and superiour  americans eat for dinner... Beef its what for dinner... Shadow how do you feel about americans eating your gods.... See americans are more dominant then people from India, we eat your gods..... That has to suck, that a bunch of superiour Nazi fucks like me ate one of your gods for dinner last night.. And boy was it tasty...
actually i would love to try steak ;)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2007, 11:06:24 AM »
actually i would love to try steak ;)

Shadow we all know that you have... Just not from a cow... You dine on a large helping of tube steak all night.. im sure youve got your mouth full as we speak....