Author Topic: Getting gear tested  (Read 1642 times)

D-Ware

• Getbig II
Getting gear tested
« on: March 06, 2012, 08:22:43 PM »
Do you guys know of any way a person could get gear tested?  Like what type of business would you be able to go to?  Would you get arrested?  How much would it cost?  Any other ways of telling if your gear is legit?  Any info would be appreciated?

whitewidow

Re: Getting gear tested
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 10:11:07 PM »
SRCS (san rafael chemical services) used to test gear for people but the DEA raided them during operation raw deal and confiscated every test ever done. they charged 100$ per single compound. a compound like sust was of course alot more and tabs were the same 100$ but you had to send them at least 10 tabs. that is who everybody used to use william llewellyn included but now I do not know anywhere who tests gear in the USA. I have heard of guys overseas who can get tests done but there has to be somewhere in the states that tests quality as william still gets lab tests done. If anybody knows a legit reputable place PM me.

dustin

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 10:11:26 PM »
Who tests gear?

If it's not trust worthy it's not worth getting tested. Only reason I'd test something would be too validate the murder of any fucker that ripped me off. But I don't use sketchy sources.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 10:52:55 PM »
Who tests gear?

If it's not trust worthy it's not worth getting tested. Only reason I'd test something would be too validate the murder of any fucker that ripped me off. But I don't use sketchy sources.

it's fun to do if you have the extra money. Make sure you keep your source on top of their game. never hurts to get your gear 3rd party tested. if you have OCD it puts alot of concerns to rest.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 02:14:19 AM »
Mr. Widow, do you know of any test places in the USA? I guess, if it is something you can't say in open post, could you pm the answer to me?  Thanks

No San rafael chemical services used to test single compounds for 100$ and email you the analysis but the DEA told them they could not do the testing anymore for people sending in nillegal substances just for law enforcement only now. I am looking for a place myself as I always used srcs. there has to be a place because I know william Llwellyn still gets tests done on gear lines. whats 100$? even if you know your source is legit it is fun to see how accurate they are.

I want to test some of strngo's gear. and I want to test some other products. We used to have things good back in 2004-2005. but after Operation fuck all of you deal we are not offered these services! the LE wants us to shoot anything! hell even with ecstasy if you went to a rave they had dance safe who would test your ecstasy for you. this shit is silly we should have a place that will gtest our gear for money. SRCS was a big blow. you can google SRCS and ask if they will do a lab test for you maybe they switched their policy-lol.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 03:24:34 AM »
any ug lab can start sending bunk product at any time, seen it happen to the best.  dont trust anyone.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 04:19:59 AM »
any ug lab can start sending bunk product at any time, seen it happen to the best.  dont trust anyone.

exactly or at least some of them start underdosing.quality vet used to always pull that shit.also with EQ It is hard to get the dosage right on the money,

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 08:39:09 AM »
I want to test some of strngo's gear.

y strngo's gear?  are you doubting his products?  if so y. as far as ugls go i think his products are the best

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 04:32:50 AM »
y strngo's gear?  are you doubting his products?  if so y. as far as ugls go i think his products are the best

no I actually want to see if they are overdosed.