Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95803 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2012, 04:12:25 PM »
Everyone in this thread looks like shit.

L.L

« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2012, 04:12:45 PM »
lol..its funny how you generalize everyone under the same 5'10 .190 cant be natty crap u preach...i do not lie to nobody cuz you've never seen me on here advising guys on cycles..I tell oonce again.3-4 year from now a lot of these kids wil have huge health issues all because you , and your 'ALL DRUGS " MENTALITY...youre not even a Pro...youre a drug dealer on a website..whitewidow ,mods ,anybody with common sense knows youre a piece of shit who pushes sources for your own convinience..how  did u get paid to promote fake Kigs ?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2012, 04:18:08 PM »
slimdick is a very shady  cat...
l

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2012, 04:19:35 PM »
slimdick is a very shady  cat...

anyone from professional muscle is a liar/corrupt

lol you don't need a high IQ to figure this one out

all agenda driven individuals

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2012, 04:19:58 PM »
i wold like to explain something to you fellas,,

the diff between REAL BAD BOY ,, and fake bad boy ,,

take a look in tbomz age 17,, tbom is very good kid,, truly good kid ,,whatever he smoke does whatever the weed or anything else ...he is good kid! he may hav ebig talk ...on internet but! he is good kid trust me on that he is...doesnt fuck the all highschool girls trust me on that too

now...

take a look in slin age 17...
truly bad boy!,, doesnt mean gangs ,, but bad boy attitude...take look in the tatoos and locations of them ,, he has quite few,, take a look over all the attidue in pictures...the signs with hands...this is miami americana too remember friends,, and he is spanish talker....you do the math ....
i lived among them for long long time ...i know what meicanos and cubans i lived among them for long long time trained them ....
they aint no joking abotu when it come to life...nwo true slin may not be gang memebr now lol  but age 17....the attidue is there...and if the tattos are there look again where they are...and if thee pussy slaying attidue is there...NOTHING WOULD STOP THIS KID FROM GETTING IMPRESSED BY RAMBO OR ARNOLD ..AND JUMPING ON HORMONES,, WHICH HE FUCKING DID!

this was a lesson in psycology 101 from gh15 god of hormones,,

good boy and bad boy ,,the good boy like tbom will always aim in one girl...be with one girl...look how tbom developed...he ended up with one girl ...black girl one girl he and her are together for long time ....  there wont be there kid out of wedlock

now take a look in slin ....pussy alying physiqe...like i was ,, i myself fucked much more than he ...but i dont lie about my hormone usage ... so take a look how he developed....he developed into a liar psycotic liar...talked about fuckin models....and being with models,, never one girl ...never loyal ,, i told you how this cult is....and he is bad boy ,, spanish bad boy,, he after all is slaying pussy at age 17....and for slaying pussy with arms full of tattooos you also going to do hormones to be the big macho sports fella kid in your school...you will trust me on that : )

as i mention in bible...waht is the first thing that happen to bad boy bodybuild when he quit bodybuild due to any reason from health to anything else...first thing the bodybuild do is....all togethe rnow pupils....GO AND GET HIMSELF COVERD WITH TATOOOS! TO HIDE TO NOT SEE TO NOT REMEMBER WHAT HE ONCE WAS

hopefully you learn from what i write here for this is pearls of wizdom you wil never see from no other posers in history of boardings on internet,, this is why i became god of hormones ,,, save this and have it so you can look at it FOR THIS! is the truth!

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2012, 04:23:50 PM »
lol..its funny how you generalize everyone under the same 5'10 .190 cant be natty crap u preach...i do not lie to nobody cuz uve never seen me on here advising gusy on cycles..I tell oonce again.3-4 year from now a lot of these kids wil have huge health issues all because you , and you 'ALL DRUGS " MENTALITY...youre not even a Pro...youre a drug dealer on a website..whitewidown ,mods ,anybody with common sense knows youre a piece of shit who pushes sources for yuor own convinience..how  did u get paid to promote fake Kigs ?

everything about you will be revealed and you did yourself a huge problem since webpage is coming ... wrong move,, and none of them wil hav ehealth problems for unlike milosd i dont push diuretics,, and narcotics....thisis your job

telling bodybuilder they wil have health problem when you are number one abuser ,, fuckin tons of bodybuild die from narcotics and diuretic which you used! and you tellin me that im super careful with advice and advice the well and truthfuly ,, tellin me that they will get health problems because of my GOOD ADVICE....whiel all along you abuse diuretics and insulina ...

you are dumb ,, straight out cold bitch dumb ,, man eat man world ,, remember that because im about to eat you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2012, 04:24:30 PM »
he knows that no one will believe this natural claim, he's just fishing for attention.  

It's not just the build, it's the personality type, the social setting the style of dress, all indicators of someone just starting out with the juice and having a shitload of fun.

It was nice to feel invincible wasn't it bro, just own it.

finally someone who thinks OUTSIDE the box and connects the dots

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2012, 04:24:46 PM »
i wold like to explain something to you fellas,,

the diff between REAL BAD BOY ,, and fake bad boy ,,

take a look in tbomz age 17,, tbom is very good kid,, truly good kid ,,whatever he smoke does whatever the weed or anything else ...he is good kid! he may hav ebig talk ...on internet but! he is good kid trust me on that he is...doesnt fuck the all highschool girls trust me on that too

now...

take a look in slin age 17...
truly bad boy!,, doesnt mean gangs ,, but bad boy attitude...take look in the tatoos and locations of them ,, he has quite few,, take a look over all the attidue in pictures...the signs with hands...this is miami americana too remember friends,, and he is spanish talker....you do the math ....
i lived among them for long long time ...i know what meicanos and cubans i lived among them for long long time trained them ....
they aint no joking abotu when it come to life...nwo true slin may not be gang memebr now lol  but age 17....the attidue is there...and if the tattos are there look again where they are...and if thee pussy slaying attidue is there...NOTHING WOULD STOP THIS KID FROM GETTING IMPRESSED BY RAMBO OR ARNOLD ..AND JUMPING ON HORMONES,, WHICH HE FUCKING DID!

this was a lesson in psycology 101 from gh15 god of hormones,,

good boy and bad boy ,,the good boy like tbom will always aim in one girl...be with one girl...look how tbom developed...he ended up with one girl ...black girl one girl he and her are together for long time ....  there wont be there kid out of wedlock

now take a look in slin ....pussy alying physiqe...like i was ,, i myself fucked much more than he ...but i dont lie about my hormone usage ... so take a look how he developed....he developed into a liar psycotic liar...talked about fuckin models....and being with models,, never one girl ...never loyal ,, i told you how this cult is....and he is bad boy ,, spanish bad boy,, he after all is slaying pussy at age 17....and for slaying pussy with arms full of tattooos you also going to do hormones to be the big macho sports fella kid in your school...you will trust me on that : )

as i mention in bible...waht is the first thing that happen to bad boy bodybuild when he quit bodybuild due to any reason from health to anything else...first thing the bodybuild do is....all togethe rnow pupils....GO AND GET HIMSELF COVERD WITH TATOOOS! TO HIDE TO NOT SEE TO NOT REMEMBER WHAT HE ONCE WAS

hopefully you learn from what i write here for this is pearls of wizdom you wil never see from no other posers in history of boardings on internet,, this is why i became god of hormones ,,, save this and have it so you can look at it FOR THIS! is the truth!

That's why you are the fucking king

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2012, 04:24:52 PM »
Everyone in this thread looks like shit.
Hold on a second now boy, those are my muscles your talking about.  >:(

L.L

« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2012, 04:25:49 PM »

you're a confused man, a follower, a lost soul

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: February 25, 2012, 04:26:55 PM »
you're a confused man, a follower, a lost soul

lol the fact is you know NOTHING about me... this is the greatest part

you have no clue who I am .. how frustrating  :-*

for all you know I might be DEA retard...  ;)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2012, 04:27:52 PM »
this is 6-7 % but with low muscle thickness lol ,, so it look single digit ...but there is no thicknes to the muscle to it can not pop out and shince he hold water...it flatens... but this is what 6-7% look like when you have higher estrogen levels

the fat % shoudl be lookked for under the bely button ,, he is flat and only hold water,,

6-7%

gh15 approved

you say every single person is 6-7%

L.L

« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2012, 04:28:03 PM »
i ,, take a look over all the attidue in pictures...the signs with hands...this is miami americana too remember friends,, and he is spanish talker....you do the math ....

ai became god of hormones ,,, save this and have it so you can look at it FOR THIS! is the truth!

hahahahahhahahaha..youre one sick individual...youre more fucked in the head than what I thought...

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2012, 04:29:12 PM »
fuck lay nortom by the way

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #139 on: February 25, 2012, 04:29:35 PM »

This is true....

If that's six percent, then i'm 2% natty.
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2012, 04:32:09 PM »

ohhh the irony..you dont even think fro yourself..go make another vid and put me in it this time...call it  bad boys , filt ,liars with me and titus in it..lol..wow, im a bad bad boy..who would of thought.. ;D..

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2012, 04:33:19 PM »
ohhh the irony..you dont even think fro yourself..go make another vid and put me in it this time...call it  bad boys , filt ,liars with me and titus in it..lol..wow, im a bad bad boy..who would of thought.. ;D..

Admit that you got wood when GH15 called you a bad boy.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2012, 04:33:45 PM »

no ,, ievery bodybuikld who is on hormones and trsain hard and al their life is bodybuikd is 6-7 % did i say tbom was 6-7%?  i dotn say every bodybuild,, i bet you are not 6-7% ,,most of the fellas! that have the courage to put pictures on ....will be 6-8% the rest either dont care...or wont put picture up ,, but most fellass who are dedicated bodybulld on hormones ecpaialy todsay on hgh ....they will be 6-8%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2012, 04:34:23 PM »

Admit that you got wood when GH15 called you a bad boy.

LOL

slin the 17 year old gang banger,, in more ways than one!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2012, 04:35:15 PM »

he is not the techinical team of gh15,, he is head elf,, head elf has nothing to do with technical team

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2012, 04:36:09 PM »
everything about you will be revealed and you did yourself a huge problem since webpage is coming ... wrong move,, and none of them wil hav ehealth problems for unlike milosd i dont push diuretics,, and narcotics....thisis your job

telling bodybuilder they wil have health problem when you are number one abuser ,, fuckin tons of bodybuild die from narcotics and diuretic which you used! and you tellin me that im super careful with advice and advice the well and truthfuly ,, tellin me that they will get health problems because of my GOOD ADVICE....whiel all along you abuse diuretics and insulina ...

you are dumb ,, straight out cold bitch dumb ,, man eat man world ,, remember that because im about to eat you

gh15 approved

my dick is what u will eat.....lol....i was never the recreational drug type , u moron..yes, i have smoked a bit of weed here and there but thats about it.....diuretics??, diazyne twice in my life, insulin twice in my life, tren twice in my life, deca once in my life...my physique is based on tren ,prop , winny masteron and gh....im  one hell of nutrionist.....i know my diet very well and  can do my body i whatever i want with it....ive dieted so many times i know exactly what to do with it...i can turn anybody on here into a ripped model on minimum drugs ...if they follow my diets and cardio regimen

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2012, 04:36:43 PM »
im going to do all in my power to destroy  few boardings on my webpage due to coruptions of outmose proportions and mainly due to penetration to getbig.com

trust me to all the gimick who come here,,im about to bring end to your boardings,, you will see

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2012, 04:38:36 PM »
ohhh the irony..you dont even think fro yourself..go make another vid and put me in it this time...call it  bad boys , filt ,liars with me and titus in it..lol..wow, im a bad bad boy..who would of thought.. ;D..

no offense- but u cant be "bad" at 5'8 you little mexican leprichaun.  As far as I'm concerned while Gh15 was standing next to Kevin and Ron on the olympia stage.... you  were standing next to julia and juan at the local YMCA:D : :D :D :DD :o
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »

my dick is what u will eat.....lol....i was never the recreational drug type , u moron..yes, i have smoked a bit of weed here and there but thats about it.....diuretics??, diazyne twice in my life, insulin twice in my life, tren twice in my life, deca once in my life...my physique is based on tren ,prop , winny masteron and gh....im  one ell of nutrionist.....i know my diet very well and my body i can do whatever i want with it....

tren twice in my life

my physique is based on tren

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING LIAR,, you are a kid who bnever grew up ,, you coudnt even place! in national compeittion ,, you are a joke

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2012, 04:39:40 PM »
good physique slin...

choice is an illusion