Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95804 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 02:43:09 PM »
Well, your fashion sense hasn't changed much over the years. :D

that's actually a nice shirt!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2012, 02:43:23 PM »
do not try to tlel my pupils balonie slin ,, do not piss me off! i do not need to be pissed off! trustg me on that,,

i HATE liars

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2012, 02:45:24 PM »

You were above Gh15's natty limits...Surprised his whole gang of dribbling retards aren't on this thread yet. ;)

What compounds do you think you should stay away from in regards to waist getting bigger slin?

no he wasnt retard ,, he is hormonized,, and if i didnt need to be in gymnasium now i would explain to the t ,, but my explanation is good enough ,,

i am dealing here with bunch of kids with psycological problems,, it is real real sad,, what slin is doing now is bad! bad to a point that it is disturbing me and what i stand for!  ,, he can do it in profesional musle boaridng not here,,

this is aSTAIGHT OUT LIE,,

5'8 190 6% bodyfat ,, IN IS FUCKIN DREAMS NATURAL

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2012, 02:46:24 PM »
he's 5'10 though

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2012, 02:47:08 PM »
no he wasnt retard ,, he is hormonized,, and if i didnt need to be in gymnasium now i would explain to the t ,, but my explanation is good enough ,,

i am dealing here with bunch of kids with psycological problems,, it is real real sad,, what slin is doing now is bad! bad to a point that it is disturbing me and what i stand for!  ,, he can do it in profesional musle boaridng not here,,

this is aSTAIGHT OUT LIE,,

5'8 190 6% bodyfat ,, IN IS FUCKIN DREAMS NATURAL

gh15 approved

Argue with him not me.

Jesus fucking christ.

Oh, and fuck you. :P
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2012, 02:47:20 PM »
here we go...20, no steroids yet,,,raining and eating more seriously though

L.L

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2012, 02:49:37 PM »
do not try to tlel my pupils balonie slin ,, do not piss me off! i do not need to be pissed off! trustg me on that,,

i HATE liars

gh15 approved

I told u ONCE and I wil tell you again I was natty in those pics..get pissed off all u want..if i have to say shit just make u  or anybody happy i iwont...if i say i was on roids in those I WILL BE LYING

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2012, 02:49:42 PM »
here we go...20, no steroids yet,,,raining and eating more seriously though

your left arm...what the fuck. Did you crop it or something ? Specifically your left tricep, it looks really weird, almost deformed like.
all drugs - TPPIIP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2012, 02:49:53 PM »
he's 5'10 though

5'10 same thing,, million gymasium rats around americna he is one! ,, this fella doens tknow what natural tainer is ,, natural is 165lb 170 best genetic for 5'10 in this type of bodyfat which is 6-7%

everywhere he hold the ewater ,, you can tell unexpericned hormonized user...look into the waist,,, this fella just dont give a flying fuck ,, he do to you the groink thing,, but this is geting on my nerves for now he is teasing me,, this is NOT NATURAL,, this is fella who ws begging to sources then and already was into sourcing himself! or close to it few years later

this is absolitly disgusting

and he doesnt care,, trust me he doesnt,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2012, 02:52:06 PM »
can u tell stories about college girls

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2012, 02:52:34 PM »
doesnt mater ,, the ones who truly know bodybuild know he is out of his mind,, but this is the same problem groink is sufering from ,, this is very very sad ,, BUT REST ASSURE! those all are dealers,, in some capacity

this is simply not true,, you know very well there is no 5'8 190lb naturaly not 5'10 190 lb naturaly in mid singles,, you know it well! ,,

you know well that true 6% 5-6% on stage naturaly for 5'10 is around 165lb ,, you know it yet you chose to lie,,

this is disgusting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2012, 02:53:38 PM »
thats ok though,, you do what you want here,, i do what i want in march ,, everyone wil do what they want

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2012, 02:54:14 PM »
that's an amazing physique for a natural, I'd have to be on at least a gram of gear to carry that amount of lean muscle if I dieted down but oh well ... :'( I dont know how you can get shoulders like that being a natural though to be honest I'm having a hard time believing you slin
l

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2012, 02:56:05 PM »
LOL..bOY , was I slaying pussy at Clemson weighting 189,,as natty as a grapefruit....good ol' days..

anyone who believes this is natural should have head examination

thanks for making this thread anyway can u tell stories about the whores admiring your arms and stuff?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2012, 02:57:35 PM »
this is absolitly crazy ,, he should be kicked out of this boarding back to profesional muscle or whereever he came from ,, he is agenda writen all over him from the kigtropin which ws bunk and he played on it as much as he could....and he was right it ws bunk ...but! this is just teasing the system for no reason ,, he is 100% a dealer

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2012, 02:59:32 PM »
GH15, Again, what in the fuck do I win by lying to thse guys ?? what??? Am i a drug dealer or remailer again like u said during the KIGS ordeal??  you are talking out of your ass again...the only difference is this time icannot prove you nor do i care that you are wrong...say what u wanna say..one of the reason i started this thread was because I KNEW this was coming...

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2012, 03:00:18 PM »
if u looked that good supposedly without gear, why did u start using gear then?

L.L

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2012, 03:01:54 PM »
this is absolitly crazy ,, he should be kicked out of this boarding back to profesional muscle or whereever he came from ,, he is agenda writen all over him from the kigtropin which ws bunk and he played on it as much as he could....and he was right it ws bunk ...but! this is just teasing the system for no reason ,, he is 100% a dealer

gh15 approved

LOL..youre so  FULL OF SHIT...lost a LOT of fucking resepct for you during the KIG ordeal , more so now...and lets not talk about the pm trying to ban a mod..you are the one who should get the fuck out of here ..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2012, 03:03:26 PM »

the diff is small gear wize for abotu smae he is abotu 190-200lb of lean muscle,, the reason you are all think he is huge is insulina and hgh ....with out them he is back to highschool picturres on aas only ,,

its amazing ,, how this fella dont care,, this realy bother me ,, this is just straight out L I E S

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2012, 03:03:58 PM »

duh..have u met a bodybuilder that is satisfied with his physique...dont we always want more? and i wanted to compete and get in the business , so why the fuck not

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2012, 03:04:56 PM »
the diff is small gear wize for abotu smae he is abotu 190-200lb of lean muscle,, the reason you are all think he is huge is insulina and hgh ....with out them he is back to highschool picturres on aas only ,,

its amazing ,, how this fella dont care,, this realy bother me ,, this is just straight out L I E S

gh15 approved

so the 50 pounds more lean muscle he carries than back then is exclusively from GH and insulin and not the AAS correct?  He would be 200 on anabolics exclusively you think?
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2012, 03:07:01 PM »
LOL..youre so  FULL OF SHIT...lost a LOT of fucking resepct for you during the KIG ordeal , more so now...and lets not talk about the pm trying to ban a mod..you are the one who should get the fuck out of here ..

you are a little liar! ,, a kid,, yes even in 32 you can be a kid,, and i do not like you ,, this is why i never responded to any request of yours to be anything from within gh15 operation,, for i do not like LIARS,, you do not care for anyone but your sorry ass,, you lie to my pupils,, this by itself should be embaresment,, as you can see i dont kiss no ass and dont care who the fuck you are,, you are no one in my world ,, 2000 graduate ,, i already been on o stage multiple times by then,, who do you think you fooling eh?

who the fuck do you think you fooling? 2000 lol when everyone could be bodybuild everyone worked with mexicana products legit! and with pharma grade gh serostim for 450 dolaros and with europe best products ,, who do you thikn you fooling here? you have a lot to learn ...you may be a remailr or source or whatever ,, but i have alot more time than you in bodybuild and a lot more time in the busines aspect of bodybuild,, i DO NOT LIKE LIARS!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2012, 03:07:20 PM »
My god another 20 pager by the end of tommorow. Why the fuck do you have to do this slin.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2012, 03:08:07 PM »
any front shots or leg shots?

i remember slin had very good arm genetics so i really don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for him to be a natural and get 16 inch arms. that was the most i could get as a natural, little over 16 inches nearly 16 1/3" cold, but i was a lot fatter than him as for me it was hard to keep mass while dieting as a natural and so i just never tried to "cut down"  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2012, 03:08:14 PM »
so the 50 pounds more lean muscle he carries than back then is exclusively from GH and insulin and not the AAS correct?  He would be 200 on anabolics exclusively you think?

he doesnt carry 50lb more,, he is 190lb lean muscle and another 40lb form the hgh and insulin a,, slin is 230lb when not loking complete bloated pregoo and somewhat decent into the 8% zone,, this is due to gh and insulina only ,, the aas is what got him to 190 which is HUGE HUGE! for his height

gh15 approved
fallen angel