Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 96062 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #625 on: February 27, 2012, 03:06:26 PM »

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #626 on: February 27, 2012, 03:11:38 PM »
In all seriousness, what happened to fat Alex?  He challenged The Coach, who we all know's the real deal regardless of his political standings (btw, let's face it: Obama SUCKS just as hard as George Bush the Second); then, whoops!  He vanished.

I wanted to give the guy props for carrying some decent size and strength, but everybody says Blockhead punked him and he makes up stories about his cars getting shot up (or whatever) and his weird association with Nasser.

Does anyone know the real story, or will I just get more bullshit like I tried to ask gH15 in an earlier thread today?

L.L

« Reply #627 on: February 27, 2012, 03:13:33 PM »
Is the chink from the Knicks still winning games ??

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #628 on: February 27, 2012, 03:14:05 PM »
In all seriousness, what happened to fat Alex?  He challenged The Coach, who we all know's the real deal regardless of his political standings (btw, let's face it: Obama SUCKS just as hard as George Bush the Second); then, whoops!  He vanished.

I wanted to give the guy props for carrying some decent size and strength, but everybody says Blockhead punked him and he makes up stories about his cars getting shot up (or whatever) and his weird association with Nasser.

Does anyone know the real story, or will I just get more bullshit like I tried to ask gH15 in an earlier thread today?
He didn't vanish.  He is in hiding.  He can't post under Alex33 without getting blasted, so he lurkes.

L.L

« Reply #629 on: February 27, 2012, 03:15:19 PM »
I always hear about this Alex23..what happened to him??

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #630 on: February 27, 2012, 04:51:19 PM »
ill be damned if alex33 doesnt talk to himself in diff names some of them bakcing gh15 up some of them hating gh15 ,, this is the weirdest phenomenon i ever withnessed in history of boarding lol

gh15 approved
x2 he does this to every one

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #631 on: February 27, 2012, 06:01:26 PM »
I can smell a gimmick a mile away.  As a matter of fact, I think you are tied into Gh15, G101, Alex, etc...  you all post the same.  Foreign one minute, and English the next.

yes we are all gimmicks now  ::)

L.L

« Reply #632 on: February 27, 2012, 06:20:31 PM »
yes we are all gimmicks now  ::)

^^^ bitch boy...biggest pussy in internet history...from now and on  your name on here is "bitch boy", bitch boy..lol

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #633 on: February 27, 2012, 06:41:05 PM »
Gh15 English is very good in this thread.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #634 on: February 27, 2012, 07:00:41 PM »
let me describe to you the future of slintolina to the t ,,

all listen now,, its importent

1,, will get to 200lb ,,lose his mind on the way due to the fact gh15 webpage is coming and will bring some bad economic times for him

2,, will either leave the girlfriedn or girlfriend will leave him with the baby ,, poor baby cant even have parents that are married,, will grow with severe issues

3,, will try to get back to 240...only to discover that he doesnt want to do bodybuild nor fitness anymore for gh15 got the wind from under his wings for gh15 revealed the truth about him

4,, will say he retire ,, will put even more tatoos over his ugly body ,,

5,, settle at 170lb 12-15 % on testosterona for hrt maybe some gh later to get bodyfat in the 10% 170 or so

this is the future of slintolina the filt ,, remember what i said,,ofcourse he wil be done with remailing and with all this balonie and powders supply and all that good stuff,, done done : )

gh15 approved

You know I talk alot about Groink- and don't say anyone I kiss his balls he dont even post here anymore so he wont see this anyways lol. But Groink really was a good guy now that I look back....all these years here and despite his bullshit he kept to himself when it comes to stuff like this. The more slinpimp posts the more you appreciate members like groink and even coach lol..I'm serious. Slin does not belong in the thunderdome and is not welcome here ...plain and simple. He will never be part of getbig as much as he tries to.
l

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #635 on: February 27, 2012, 07:02:29 PM »
You know I talk alot about Groink- and don't say anyone I kiss his balls he dont even post here anymore so he wont see this anyways lol. But Groink really was a good guy now that I look back....all these years here and despite his bullshit he kept to himself when it comes to stuff like this. The more slinpimp posts the more you appreciate members like groink and even coach lol..I'm serious. Slin does not belong in the thunderdome and is not welcome here ...plain and simple.
no,no groink is here and posted on cleanest nat/ sev's thread last page with new pic see his post he looks good diff look....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #636 on: February 27, 2012, 07:04:58 PM »
GROINK IS GETBIG!!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #637 on: February 27, 2012, 07:06:07 PM »
^^^ bitch boy...biggest pussy in internet history...from now and on  your name on here is "bitch boy", bitch boy..lol

we will see who has the last laugh ok  ;)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #638 on: February 27, 2012, 07:08:19 PM »
groink does not come off as a guy who would fuck anyone over, that is for sure

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #639 on: February 27, 2012, 07:19:31 PM »
I really have nothing against you Slin but you knew the shitstorm these past couple threads you started would cause. I mean as bb's we are all attention whores but I think you're really reveling as the pages stack up in these threads.

L.L

« Reply #640 on: February 27, 2012, 08:27:24 PM »
revealing what? why can i post pics of 13 years ago and tell the truth about them....the problem is we gotta a lot of pussies here that do not have the balls to go against snitch15...i , for once will not back down..not , when the truth is on my side..fuck him...im not a follower , u know.....i will post as many pics as i wish...regarless of what any one thinks of me...stay tuned they will keep coming.. :-*

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #641 on: February 27, 2012, 08:29:03 PM »
reveling

present participle of rev·el (Verb)Verb:

1.Engage in lively and noisy festivities, esp. those that involve drinking and dancing.
2.Get great pleasure from.

;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #642 on: February 27, 2012, 08:30:42 PM »
revealing what? why can i post pics of 13 years ago and tell the truth about them....the problem is we gotta a lot of pussies here that do not have the balls to go against snitch15...i , for once will not back down..not , when the truth is on my side..fuck him...im not a follower , u know.....i will post as many pics as i wish...regarless of what any one thinks of me...stay tuned they will keep coming.. :-*
;D

L.L

« Reply #643 on: February 27, 2012, 08:32:19 PM »
reveling

present participle of rev·el (Verb)Verb:

1.Engage in lively and noisy festivities, esp. those that involve drinking and dancing.
2.Get great pleasure from.

;)

oops.!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #644 on: February 27, 2012, 08:47:18 PM »
 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #645 on: February 27, 2012, 10:45:13 PM »
You know I talk alot about Groink- and don't say anyone I kiss his balls he dont even post here anymore so he wont see this anyways lol. But Groink really was a good guy now that I look back....all these years here and despite his bullshit he kept to himself when it comes to stuff like this. The more slinpimp posts the more you appreciate members like groink and even coach lol..I'm serious. Slin does not belong in the thunderdome and is not welcome here ...plain and simple. He will never be part of getbig as much as he tries to.

he sure doesnt,, very bad apple sent here by that chef moerate and most likly biga but byt the moderatre there,, that fella will get what he need in real life ,, a wake up call and when baby is comign ,, he ask for it and DEF did not learn gh15 ,, fellas READ THE BIBLE!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #646 on: February 27, 2012, 11:59:39 PM »
I always hear about this Alex23..what happened to him??

me.
b

L.L

« Reply #647 on: February 28, 2012, 04:45:02 AM »
he sure doesnt,, very bad apple sent here by that chef moerate and most likly biga but byt the moderatre there,, that fella will get what he need in real life ,, a wake up call and when baby is comign ,, he ask for it and DEF did not learn gh15 ,, fellas READ THE BIBLE!

gh15 approved

I'll be waiting ,son....you better show up ready to battle.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #648 on: February 28, 2012, 08:44:23 PM »

just look into the canadian market i have total control over there ask the big fellas there they will tell you

gh15 approved

Thought you had said previously you have no hand in the Canadian market?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #649 on: February 28, 2012, 08:46:29 PM »
i dont...im not a dealer,, but i have such big influence that all suppliers know their place when it comes to the truth and gh15 ,, one of the biggest dealers in canada wrote to me declairing gh15 as the most importent figure in bodybuild history

i have others who pms othe rdealers from canada...reason i cant put it on is because! they asked! to not put on ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel