Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95905 times)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2012, 02:26:01 AM »
Slin how your diet looked like back then?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: February 26, 2012, 02:27:53 AM »

yeah i love reading these high tension threads

great entertainment value

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #277 on: February 26, 2012, 02:46:06 AM »
let me tell you a litle story ,, i dotn make new posting out of it since im followed by so many so fella will see it moment they go to look for gh15 posting with the coffee they drink in morning,,

this is! the story about fellas like slin ,, you listen to me very carefuly i realy need you to listen ,, this story is one of many that will be on webpage about TRUE HARDCORE bodybuildl who never get no where,, you just sit relax zip your coffee and ... i guess enjoy which is sad but what else can we do

slin is ithe type of local that from young young age ...age 17 or so decided he want to eb the muslce fella the big bodybuild fella,, he is in the right location! miami americana the capital of all hormones and also drugs in general in the americano system ,, he is from there A LOCAL,, now feoreigner no nothing,, A LOCAL,, he was raised with this localy but decided to become something in age 16 via muscle,,this is all godo and dandy ,,

the way he was raised ...that surrounding ws of MONEY yes he has money  and of comfortabiliy that let him have the ability to do it and to do NOTHING else but it!,,

with it....came power in the society world ,, not real power ofcourse since for that you need brain nto muscles,, but power on the americano whore type of thing,, as in the ability to get the whores the girls who like attention in americana...mainly fl americana locals and....get them be with them until they find out truth ,, get tired ,, or realize its not for them looking into this life,, ofcoure when he was powerful back in day ....he was the one droping them for he cheatd like any one of those type of fellas

let me tell you a little about slin spiritual friend he never met...

his friend is a bodybuild too ,, same thing ,, got up to 260lb 8% even same ehigth lol ,, friend was biger but same idea...both fellas spent turion of provate university to get to be big bodybuild ...in reality they could never place in nationals...his friend placed i thikn top 12 once maybe it was 12th th in heavy weight class but never penetrated no top 6...not in his dreams ,, he had the dreams of becoming a profesional,,,
same exact thign like mr slin ...went from drugs to drugs never off,, lots of usage lots of DEALING,, he did everything mexicana in the prime ,, he did europian that was sent to him personaly by best sources,, he did hgh LEGIT PHARMA GRADE while fucking his customers with china gh ....later on when we dried it on him he went to china gh of the best kind the one i try to make my pupils use,, same exact thing as slin ,, went through all from humatrope to seros to jintropin to today ,,

he used to love clubs,, was a dealer in clubs,, dealer of EXTASY ,, he got in trouble with law due to it ,, they found in his car drugs ....and then found there steroids... they broke down his door few times,, he been to jail few times ,, quite few times ,, was arrested multiple times ,, and study n comunity colege for about 16 year sgoing inorder go get a nursing degree that never come... til today ...never come lol

females? his spiritual brother had the most beautiful POOR girls he could get when younger and then....the most beautiful rich milf when little older,, ofcourse they were all fucked in the head girls with issues issues issues ,, and i mean issues,, they couldnt care less for bodybuild ,, they were just attention driven and wanted some kind of attention to them from society ,, he JUMPED ON IT ,, and gave them that in return to ...sex when he took younger poor hot style whores,,, and then MONEY when he took the older females type  mongos ,, he got both form them and then dumped them olr cheated,, you know whats kept in vegas stay in vegas kind of thing,,

he once had 3 girls same time,, 1 was the wife he was married to for few months,, the second was the 38 year old with 2 kids he wa fuckin behind hubby back  for few months till she left him because she felt bad about it,, and the third one was a colege girl that was hot and dumb and wanted attention and got it by being fucked by muscles

to make story short...he never got anywhere in true bodybuild,, only bla bla and poor derek antony type for he didnt achieve any sucess like derek that actualy has name recognition and made some money ,, he was just personal training and fucking clients and going from girls to girls CARELESS,,

so to make story short...later on with the years when he was in his 30s,, he had to have money somehow becaus you need lot of money for all the drugs,, so he continued to go from girl to girl and do many shady things...UNTIL one day he didnt fell good ,, he startedto look like drerek antony in the face,,

he went to emergency room and ofcourse they found out his kidny ws failing and liver had cancerous tumors in it from mega abuse for long long time of the BAD DRUGS not the hormones i talk abotu but bad narcotics and insulina and diuretic together for long time,, he actualy was very concervative on trenbolona ...only in the 700s zone lol the problem with health and the kidny and the such was from the bad drugs i always keep mentioning to you my friends,,

he still didnt give a fuck ofcourse and coniued tstosterona but like ken wheeler got a kidny transpant ... they didnt remove his kidny they just put another one in ,, made his bodybuild over ofcourse since if you ever seen tummy of fellas like this it look like tumor so bodybuild is done,, and he stay 220lb of semi fat somewhat of a weird look still hard and some muscle but very smooth and catabolizm in its best ,, ofcourse stil! on hormones eventhough health problems from here to china,,

anyways.....this fella had to have money for surgery....and to continue his 15 year schol that never end lol ,, this fella married  a 260lb female ,, married her for her fathe rmoney ...this was his second marriage,, he did it when he still looked slike local bodybuild before surgery lol married her ofcourse nto from love ,,but he knew SHE LOVED HIM ,, she was fat girl with prety face who would do anything for him ,, and sure she did ,, aftr marry her her dada pay for his schol the all thing ,, all the money including all the money for the surgery since ofcourse he dont have insurance....and the dada payed for evrything just to make his daughter happy ,, and the fella like slin is a man of words...in your face hw will seem the most outgoing friendliest fela in the world ...but between close doors  A SOCIOPATH VIOLENT FELLA that i will elaborate about,,

in any case,, how can the fella be staying married to this fatzo obese girl and nto cheat ,, so on the side he took a local stripper with a kid and was fucking her  within 60 days of his marriege to the fatzo ,, after her dad payed for everything EVERYTHING he had including new car of the highest level.... again he chose the fatzo to live on and be suported by and fucked the stripper on the side,, the fatzo discoverd it since i interfered and sent special elf to destroy him ,, she found out and stayed! then after few months left him ,, and he was one again divorec and by then ofcourse the stripper was gone since... she found another fellas since..all together now pupils,, STRIPERS ARE WHORES,,

anyway ,, i can go on and on but i will let you know the last epiode..

the fella was doing personal train ,, he ofcourse hooked up and prayed on a 50 year old female that ws fucked in head due to issues in life,, she ofcourse wa married and hsband had money eventhough not rich hads money ,, she told her husband she want divorce... husband said since he loved her ...lets just stay together just dont divorce me please ,, husband hard working... was on the road alot due to job but loved her ... truly loved her gave her 2 kids...gave her his money and eveyrthing else he had,, for many years remember 50 years old,, by the way she was nothing ,,didnt even look hot ,, but yet slins spiritual brother preyed on her for he knew where the money is,, he played on her head the regular game he been payign for 15 years actualy more than 15... and she went with it,, cooked his food,, let him beat her up! ,, yes yes he was jelous ,, ask slin how jelous we can get...we get very jelous with female and due to specific drugs we blame them for everythign! we blame them for cheating if they even talk to someone else,, yes yes ..ofcourse he wont admit but we do ,, the crazy ones odf bodybuild do !,, anyway he decided that because she left gate closed in her house insted of open for him ...she had a man there,, he came to her place....and shouted then when she said she didnt have any other man ....remember she is still mrried! when she said it and pissed him off by saying it ,, he picked her up ..threw her against the wall injured her ,, and thren broke her cell phone...she did not call police for she is abused female ,, you know the type of female that fall for bodybuild are not right in the head usualy ,, the ones who fall for hthe local dealers 250 8% types who neevr compete serisouly and all talk and wind ,,

in the end her friend made her call police since she wnated him to pay for her cell phoen lol and he didnt and cursed her and treatened her,, she didnt call when he beat the shit out of her but she called when her friend asked her to when he tretened her infront of the friend ! then! she called... police came and ofcourse drove to his place to arrest him ... they didnt neeed nothing else foro the fella had file longer than a script for holywood movie,,

ofcourse this fella is on tons of medication now day that is  presicribed and he wil most likley wont live to see older age ,, inadditon to stil doign hormones and probably will never stop behaving like he did for many many years,, it is in the blood! and it always came from somewhere lik ei told you in the beggining of the longest story gh15 ever writen on getbig.com

but now,, im about to get to the biggest part,, and the most important part ,, the biggest as in the most importento ,,

the husband found out the 50 year old was fucking slin spriritual brother... oh yes he did ,, this one i didnt had interference with ,, but he did find out,,

3 days later,,

the husband...

shot himself in the head

he is dead

yes my friends,, he is dead,, he commitd suicide,,

do you think slin spiritual brother gfive a fuck?

after all...its a man eat man world ,, slin even said it ...the stronger survived,,

slin spiriotual brother wss in the gymasium didnt skip a day ,, sick on medications ,, on hromones look like absolitly balonie,, but this didnt even take one minute of his time... the woman ofcourse is fucked to the 10th degree and fucked from within to even go with slins spiritual brother...

but the end result is ,, a human died due to life , ruined life of a wanna be bodybuild who once lik eslin was 250 8% ,,,who once lik eslin had baby with girlfrieend... who once like slin was don corleone in his own mind,,

i am god of hormones,, i am the real deal ,, slin i want you out of the getbig boarding,,  and i want it to hapen fast

gh15 approved/bible index

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #278 on: February 26, 2012, 02:47:31 AM »
by the wqay ,, this is what you can expect to be the nicest thing on webpage,, as yo ucan see im highly talented and i speak the truth and I BEEN IN SIDE THE HEART OF IT ALL,,

i want slin to come here less from now on ,, and if he continue ,, i will out anything he touches ,, and put it and make sure no one buy it ,, EVER

now get out of my face and dont ever talk to me again
gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #279 on: February 26, 2012, 02:49:18 AM »
flinsten ,, dont ever end up this way yo uhear me! dont ever end up this way ,, for from inside of my grave i will come as ghost to hunt you if you end up like the slins fellas,, and by flinstren i mean anyone of my pupils,, keep your dignity and pride !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: February 26, 2012, 02:54:28 AM »
gh15 i understand you write in odd spelling and sentence structure intentionally to not leave cues to your identity

will your postings on the web page be edited into a more easily readable format?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #281 on: February 26, 2012, 03:02:47 AM »
You are a moron gh15. Look at bodybuilders from 40's and 50's. They didn't have any steroids back then. Yes, they have test, but it wasn't that available and no one used it and everyone admits it. It all started with dianabol and all old timers agree on that.

None of those used steroids moron.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #282 on: February 26, 2012, 03:05:14 AM »
everything n webpage is readable,, we hired a trsaslator and someone who will be make sure the bible is writen in good english perfect english ,, its hard for there is so much in bible,, my own writen stufff wil be gh15 style to keep integrity and i also write on the minute what i feel you know i dont just kiss ass and pretend ,, i write! wheni write it flow and it flow truth! ,, if you dont undertsand something ask and it wil be fixed,, i assume after 2-3 reads of my material everyone understand majority of it ,, enough to understand just how bad just HOW BAD the life is if you play around and nto serious

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: February 26, 2012, 03:06:07 AM »
everything n webpage is readable,, we hired a trsaslator and someone who will be make sure the bible is writen in good english perfect english ,, its hard for there is so much in bible,, my own writen stufff wil be gh15 style to keep integrity and i also write on the minute what i feel you know i dont just kiss ass and pretend ,, i write! wheni write it flow and it flow truth! ,, if you dont undertsand something ask and it wil be fixed,, i assume after 2-3 reads of my material everyone understand majority of it ,, enough to understand just how bad just HOW BAD the life is if you play around and nto serious

gh15 approved

whats your beef with slin
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #284 on: February 26, 2012, 03:07:30 AM »
You are a moron gh15. Look at bodybuilders from 40's and 50's. They didn't have any steroids back then. Yes, they have test, but it wasn't that available and no one used it and everyone admits it. It all started with dianabol and all old timers agree on that.

each and every one starting in 40s used hormones,, from steve reeves to the grnola,, grnola just had weird structure stiffy but waa on hormones,,

what you need to do is simple ,, read my long posting 100 times so you understand im nto some no one,, so you understand i am truly god of hormones,,i been in it for many years,, and i suggest to anyone who wil try to mess with gh15...take a good good attention to what i write  

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #285 on: February 26, 2012, 03:11:05 AM »

You are the moron. Test was isolated in the early 1900's and readily available in the thirties/forties. Dianabol was released on the market in 56.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #286 on: February 26, 2012, 03:11:42 AM »
whats your beef with slin

he has a no care attitude,, hw wouldnt mind fucking someone and sell them bunk kigtriopin when he know tis bunk ,, he will ,, man eat man world,, he will advance on back of others... he is COLD CALCULATED and in addition he is the exact thing i describe in my long posting ,, the beef was not out until he came out with claims who go against what gh15 teach ,, and what i teach! is THE TRUTH,, no one will come here and balonie all the 1000s of bodybuilders i teach about what the treuth is ,,

they were all taking orals and injects like no tomorow in 2000s,, fucking blown up like mother fuckers from mexicana drugs,, laurabolins all over,, testosterona prop all over from ukraine farmak and especialy the ****testo propionata ...no not the the person .. but the ****brand of prop...

fellas were drinking serostim ,, legit serostim back then for 500 dolaros ,, easy buys ,, why  do you think bodybuuild level went to shits?

there IS NO NATURAL BODYBUILD,,

natural bodybuild = 165lb 5'10! and this is ONLY ONLY ONLY if you are highly dedicated have no social life,, and complete nut in the head about your meals

165!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #287 on: February 26, 2012, 03:22:11 AM »
let me tell you a litle story ,, i dotn make new posting out of it since im followed by so many so fella will see it moment they go to look for gh15 posting with the coffee they drink in morning,,

this is! the story about fellas like slin ,, you listen to me very carefuly i realy need you to listen ,, this story is one of many that will be on webpage about TRUE HARDCORE bodybuildl who never get no where,, you just sit relax zip your coffee and ... i guess enjoy which is sad but what else can we do

slin is ithe type of local that from young young age ...age 17 or so decided he want to eb the muslce fella the big bodybuild fella,, he is in the right location! miami americana the capital of all hormones and also drugs in general in the americano system ,, he is from there A LOCAL,, now feoreigner no nothing,, A LOCAL,, he was raised with this localy but decided to become something in age 16 via muscle,,this is all godo and dandy ,,

the way he was raised ...that surrounding ws of MONEY yes he has money  and of comfortabiliy that let him have the ability to do it and to do NOTHING else but it!,,

with it....came power in the society world ,, not real power ofcourse since for that you need brain nto muscles,, but power on the americano whore type of thing,, as in the ability to get the whores the girls who like attention in americana...mainly fl americana locals and....get them be with them until they find out truth ,, get tired ,, or realize its not for them looking into this life,, ofcoure when he was powerful back in day ....he was the one droping them for he cheatd like any one of those type of fellas

his friend is a bodybuild too ,, same thing ,, got up to 260lb 8% even same ehigth lol ,, friend was biger but same idea...both fellas spent turion of provate university to get to be big bodybuild ...in reality they could never place in nationals...his friend placed i thikn top 12 once maybe it was 12th th in heavy weight class but never penetrated no top 6...not in his dreams ,, he had the dreams of becoming a profesional,,,
same exact thign like mr slin ...went from drugs to drugs never off,, lots of usage lots of DEALING,, he did everything mexicana in the prime ,, he did europian that was sent to him personaly by best sources,, he did hgh LEGIT PHARMA GRADE while fucking his customers with china gh ....later on when we dried it on him he went to china gh of the best kind the one i try to make my pupils use,, same exact thing as slin ,, went through all from humatrope to seros to jintropin to today ,,

he used to love clubs,, was a dealer in clubs,, dealer of EXTASY ,, he got in trouble with law due to it ,, they found in his car drugs ....and then found there steroids... they broke down his door few times,, he been to jail few times ,, quite few times ,, was arrested multiple times ,, and study n comunity colege for about 16 year sgoing inorder go get a nursing degree that never come... til today ...never come lol

females? his spiritual brother had the most beautiful POOR girls he could get when younger and then....the most beautiful rich milf when little older,, ofcourse they were all fucked in the head girls with issues issues issues ,, and i mean issues,, they couldnt care less for bodybuild ,, they were just attention driven and wanted some kind of attention to them from society ,, he JUMPED ON IT ,, and gave them that in return to ...sex when he took younger poor hot style whores,,, and then MONEY when he took the older females type  mongos ,, he got both form them and then dumped them olr cheated,, you know whats kept in vegas stay in vegas kind of thing,,

he once had 3 girls same time,, 1 was the wife he was married to for few months,, the second was the 38 year old with 2 kids he wa fuckin behind hubby back  for few months till she left him because she felt bad about it,, and the third one was a colege girl that was hot and dumb and wanted attention and got it by being fucked by muscles

to make story short...he never got anywhere in true bodybuild,, only bla bla and poor derek antony type for he didnt achieve any sucess like derek that actualy has name recognition and made some money ,, he was just personal training and fucking clients and going from girls to girls CARELESS,,

so to make story short...later on with the years when he was in his 30s,, he had to have money somehow becaus you need lot of money for all the drugs,, so he continued to go from girl to girl and do many shady things...UNTIL one day he didnt fell good ,, he startedto look like drerek antony in the face,,

he went to emergency room and ofcourse they found out his kidny ws failing and liver had cancerous tumors in it from mega abuse for long long time of the BAD DRUGS not the hormones i talk abotu but bad narcotics and insulina and diuretic together for long time,, he actualy was very concervative on trenbolona ...only in the 700s zone lol the problem with health and the kidny and the such was from the bad drugs i always keep mentioning to you my friends,,

he still didnt give a fuck ofcourse and coniued tstosterona but like ken wheeler got a kidny transpant ... they didnt remove his kidny they just put another one in ,, made his bodybuild over ofcourse since if you ever seen tummy of fellas like this it look like tumor so bodybuild is done,, and he stay 220lb of semi fat somewhat of a weird look still hard and some muscle but very smooth and catabolizm in its best ,, ofcourse stil! on hormones eventhough health problems from here to china,,

anyways.....this fella had to have money for surgery....and to continue his 15 year schol that never end lol ,, this fella married  a 260lb female ,, married her for her fathe rmoney ...this was his second marriage,, he did it when he still looked slike local bodybuild before surgery lol married her ofcourse nto from love ,,but he knew SHE LOVED HIM ,, she was fat girl with prety face who would do anything for him ,, and sure she did ,, aftr marry her her dada pay for his schol the all thing ,, all the money including all the money for the surgery since ofcourse he dont have insurance....and the dada payed for evrything just to make his daughter happy ,, and the fella like slin is a man of words...in your face hw will seem the most outgoing friendliest fela in the world ...but between close doors  A SOCIOPATH VIOLENT FELLA that i will elaborate about,,

in any case,, how can the fella be staying married to this fatzo obese girl and nto cheat ,, so on the side he took a local stripper with a kid and was fucking her  within 60 days of his marriege to the fatzo ,, after her dad payed for everything EVERYTHING he had including new car of the highest level.... again he chose the fatzo to live on and be suported by and fucked the stripper on the side,, the fatzo discoverd it since i interfered and sent special elf to destroy him ,, she found out and stayed! then after few months left him ,, and he was one again divorec and by then ofcourse the stripper was gone since... she found another fellas since..all together now pupils,, STRIPERS ARE WHORES,,

the fella was doing personal train ,, he ofcourse hooked up and prayed on a 50 year old female that ws fucked in head due to issues in life,, she ofcourse wa married and hsband had money eventhough not rich hads money ,, she told her husband she want divorce... husband said since he loved her ...lets just stay together just dont divorce me please ,, husband hard working... was on the road alot due to job but loved her ... truly loved her gave her 2 kids...gave her his money and eveyrthing else he had,, for many years remember 50 years old,, by the way she was nothing ,,didnt even look hot ,, but yet slins spiritual brother preyed on her for he knew where the money is,, he played on her head the regular game he been payign for 15 years actualy more than 15... and she went with it,, cooked his food,, let him beat her up! ,, yes yes he was jelous ,, ask slin how jelous we can get...we get very jelous with female and due to specific drugs we blame them for everythign! we blame them for cheating if they even talk to someone else,, yes yes ..ofcourse he wont admit but we do ,, the crazy ones odf bodybuild do !,, anyway he decided that because she left gate closed in her house insted of open for him ...she had a man there,, he came to her place....and shouted then when she said she didnt have any other man ....remember she is still mrried! when she said it and pissed him off by saying it ,, he picked her up ..threw her against the wall injured her ,, and thren broke her cell phone...she did not call police for she is abused female ,, you know the type of female that fall for bodybuild are not right in the head usualy ,, the ones who fall for hthe local dealers 250 8% types who neevr compete serisouly and all talk and wind ,,

in the end her friend made her call police since she wnated him to pay for her cell phoen lol and he didnt and cursed her and treatened her,, she didnt call when he beat the shit out of her but she called when her friend asked her to when he tretened her infront of the friend ! then! she called... police came and ofcourse drove to his place to arrest him ... they didnt neeed nothing else foro the fella had file longer than a script for holywood movie,,

ofcourse this fella is on tons of medication now day that is  presicribed and he wil most likley wont live to see older age ,, inadditon to stil doign hormones and probably will never stop behaving like he did for many many years,, it is in the blood! and it always came from somewhere lik ei told you in the beggining of the longest story gh15 ever writen on getbig.com

but now,, im about to get to the biggest part,, and the most important part ,, the biggest as in the most importento ,,

the husband found out the 50 year old was fucking slin spriritual brother... oh yes he did ,, this one i didnt had interference with ,, but he did find out,,

3 days later,,

the husband...

shot himself in the head

he is dead

after all...its a man eat man world ,, slin even said it ...the stronger survived,,

slin spiriotual brother wss in the gymasium didnt skip a day ,, sick on medications ,, on hromones look like absolitly balonie,, but this didnt even take one minute of his time... the woman ofcourse is fucked to the 10th degree and fucked from within to even go with slins spiritual brother...

but the end result is ,, a human died due to life , ruined life of a wanna be bodybuild who once lik eslin was 250 8% ,,,who once lik eslin had baby with girlfrieend... who once like slin was don corleone in his own mind,,

i am god of hormones,, i am the real deal ,, slin i want you out of the getbig boarding,,  and i want it to hapen fast

christ on a bendy bus mate

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: February 26, 2012, 03:27:00 AM »

You are the moron. Test was isolated in the early 1900's and readily available in the thirties/forties. Dianabol was released on the market in 56.

I know that. Can you read? I stated that testosterone was avail but no one used it for muscle building purposes. And dianabol is 56, so my statement with bodybuilders from 40's and 50's (early 50's precisely) is correct.

Ave satan.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 26, 2012, 03:39:08 AM »
I know that. Can you read? I stated that testosterone was avail but no one used it for muscle building purposes. And dianabol is 56, so my statement with bodybuilders from 40's and 50's (early 50's precisely) is correct.

Ave satan.

No one used it? lol what's this opinion based on?

The whole russian weighlifting team was on test in 53.

You really don't think that bodybuilders would be at the forefront of drugs usage? They always have been.

Book the male hormone, by Paul de Kruif was released in 45. So even those not connected had info on the role played by hormones in the body.
Trans Milkshake.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: February 26, 2012, 03:42:51 AM »

No one used it? lol what's this opinion based on?

The whole russian weighlifting team was on test in 53.

You really don't think that bodybuilders would be at the forefront of drugs usage? They always have been.

Book the male hormone, by Paul de Kruif was released in 45. So even those not connected had info on the role played by hormones in the body.

Based on what they wrote/said themselves. Or you suggest that they all have some sort of silent agreement not to say anything about their hormone use?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 26, 2012, 03:46:27 AM »
Based on what they wrote/said themselves. Or you suggest that they all have some sort of silent agreement not to say anything about their hormone use?

It's not something they are going to be shouting from the rooftops is it.

How much do modern bodybuilders talk about their usage in mainstream media?

Arnie never mentioned hormone usage in any of his books, it's not really a good barometer.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #292 on: February 26, 2012, 03:49:31 AM »

Arnie never mentioned hormone usage in any of his books, it's not really a good barometer.

corect!

c o r e c t !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: February 26, 2012, 03:52:13 AM »

Gosh, just think for one second. Every era had someone who told everyone about their steroid usage. It's not even one person, there are gazillions of them for every era. And out of a sudden you tell me that everyone from those times decided to remain silent? How likely is that?

And I don't mean some raging lunatic, I mean someone who competed with them and won shit. Hell, even Arnold admitted his steroid use.

L.L

« Reply #294 on: February 26, 2012, 04:06:48 AM »

3 days later,,

the husband...

shot himself in the head

he is dead

BAWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! FUCK, YOU'RE ON DRUGS...!!! I give oyu points for having a crazy imagination yet very entertaining..lol...even my girlfriend read this and commented youre nuts with a smile on her face...thank you gh15 for the laughs....youre starting to sound comical

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #295 on: February 26, 2012, 04:10:01 AM »

BAWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! FUCK, YOURE ON DRUGS...!!!

Is this true, Slin? GH15 truly is a wizard, he has access to police files all over the world

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #296 on: February 26, 2012, 04:10:27 AM »
Gosh, just think for one second. Every era had someone who told everyone about their steroid usage. It's not even one person, there are gazillions of them for every era. And out of a sudden you tell me that everyone from those times decided to remain silent? How likely is that?

And I don't mean some raging lunatic, I mean someone who competed with them and won shit. Hell, even Arnold admitted his steroid use.

you ever tried to mix bunch of tabs and just take hand full and swallow? anadrola ,, diannabola,, oxandrolona ,, turinabola,, all mish mash mix and swallow? this was the attitude back then ,, you know liek the animalo balonie vitamins? same thing.. you tke bunch of tabs in your hand and swallow,,is it good ? do i recomend it ? no...but if you notice ...the fella from past are very similar in build to today naturals....FAKE naturals aside from the gh usage

they are big abusers or orals...the old fellas they used orals alot ,, they would  have a base of inject and then build on it with orals...

chemistry ws always there...fellas who knew chemistry were alwys there...bodybuild always think abotu how to get their body bigger as in more lean muscle tissue ,, alwys

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #297 on: February 26, 2012, 04:12:04 AM »
the fact that this retard is here in 5 am americana time...mean that it matters! ,, no one would even respond to me if this wasnt true,, i  get rewpond within minutes to what i say for what i say is 100% accurate,, this is why no one wait for a day or 2 ,,,for it touches,,

touch down ! every single time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #298 on: February 26, 2012, 04:20:10 AM »

BAWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! FUCK, YOU'RE ON DRUGS...!!! I give oyu points for having a crazy imagination yet very entertaining..lol...even my girlfriend read this and commented youre nuts with a smile on her face...thank you gh15 for the laughs....youre starting to sound comical

if the girlfriend red this,, she sholud take baby and run away as fast as possible,, it ewill haoen dont worry ,, it will,,mr bodybuildr....did you ever place in  a national show? talking to a top profesional like this,,

generation nothingess in its glory!

and this is no imagination ,, this is real real real life bodybuild stories from the cult,, bodybuild who neevr got anywhere in bodybuild...well they did photoshoot once in a blue moon with someone..since they ate cleaner for 2 weeks and were on hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 26, 2012, 04:23:37 AM »

You are talking about a very small closed off community in the 40's and 50's, where people were placing their whole physique and lifestyle as an ideal. Why destro yourself and your reverance? Not forgetting about the monetary aspect, it wouldn't make any sense to expand on the subject.

Once again how many people have talked about Gear usage in the Seventies? Where it was a much much wider community and a much more connected media driven world? Not many. Nobody even knows what cycles Arnold took and this is one of the most famous people in the world.
Trans Milkshake.