Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95901 times)

L.L

Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #300 on: February 26, 2012, 04:24:28 AM »
LOL...whoever takes your schizophrenic ass seriously has issues..this fools calls himself God..hahaha...only a non mental stable person would take the time to write such  extended bullshit but yet funny ..ll..im laughing my ass over here i swear.....please keep doing this type stories about me..your website is a place i iwill go for the laughs..like you its gonna be a joke...youre the biggest troll in internet history yet u think youre god..hahhahaha

ps..it's not 5 am ,, it's 7 am and yes, im up ,not giving a fuck about you but i do have a pregnant girlfriend that has needs...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #301 on: February 26, 2012, 04:28:35 AM »
then go get her icecream bitch ,,insted of lieing to my pupils you can go get her icecream and pickles ,,feed your baby you want him to be bgi bodybuild and yuo know how hard the natural work is.....feeeeed him before he born

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #302 on: February 26, 2012, 04:29:35 AM »
if the girlfriend red this,, she sholud take baby and run away as fast as possible,, it ewill haoen dont worry ,, it will,,mr bodybuildr....did you ever place in  a national show? talking to a top profesional like this,,

generation nothingess in its glory!

and this is no imagination ,, this is real real real life bodybuild stories from the cult,, bodybuild who neevr got anywhere in bodybuild...well they did photoshoot once in a blue moon with someone..since they ate cleaner for 2 weeks and were on hormones

gh15 approved

whos the pro?? you ?/ hahahhaha...c'mon ,,that pro card is played out...you are not a Pro..who are you kidding?? ...you have mental issues....girlfriend isnt going anywhere nor will I....why ? because you're an internet clown

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #303 on: February 26, 2012, 04:31:22 AM »
if i saved your girl soul by the story i wrote...if it wil change you ,, if she wont get her heart beat ...then i achieved something corect pupils? just for the chance of her to be loved and married...which now increased 10 times,,my storys are nto only intresting but they are reality of bodybuild 2000

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #304 on: February 26, 2012, 04:31:27 AM »
then go get her icecream bitch ,,insted of lieing to my pupils you can go get her icecream and pickles ,,feed your baby you want him to be bgi bodybuild and yuo know how hard the natural work is.....feeeeed him before he born

gh15 approved

she was craving hash browns from Mcdonalds with fucking strwberry jam in then so i gotta her 10 of those...see, you're wrong again.. ;D

L.L

« Reply #305 on: February 26, 2012, 04:33:49 AM »
if i saved your girl soul by the story i wrote...if it wil change you ,, if she wont get her heart beat ...then i achieved something corect pupils? just for the chance of her to be loved and married...which now increased 10 times,,my storys are nto only intresting but they are reality of bodybuild 2000

gh15 approved

dude, seriously...lol..you gotta be laughing your ass off  when u post all your nonsense such as "the story" ..hahaa..you cant be that fucked in the head..

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #306 on: February 26, 2012, 04:52:17 AM »

dude, seriously...lol..you gotta be laughing your ass off  when u post all your nonsense such as "the story" ..hahaa..you cant be that fucked in the head..

GH15 doesn't lie, brah

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #307 on: February 26, 2012, 04:59:44 AM »

You are talking about a very small closed off community in the 40's and 50's, where people were placing their whole physique and lifestyle as an ideal. Why destro yourself and your reverance? Not forgetting about the monetary aspect, it wouldn't make any sense to expand on the subject.

Once again how many people have talked about Gear usage in the Seventies? Where it was a much much wider community and a much more connected media driven world? Not many. Nobody even knows what cycles Arnold took and this is one of the most famous people in the world.

Ric Drasin, Arnold himself, many other guys who trained with them or knew them that even post on this very board. I can really find many people admitting their usage, but it's irrelevant to the point. It wasn't that much closed circle and in every circle there are winners and loosers. It's expected for winners to remain silent about their methods especially if they are now considered illegal, but I somehow find it hard to believe that there are no sore loosers who would say: Steve Reeves used test, that's why he won!

If there are any, please tell me. I would like to know :)

And anyway, I know better guys than slinpimp who are natural. How do I know? They ask me what test boosters to take... They don't know shit about it and when I told them to buy 6oxo and DAA they admitted it works :) And one of them looks amazing.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #308 on: February 26, 2012, 05:05:49 AM »
SPECIAL ED

Xerxes

« Reply #309 on: February 26, 2012, 05:15:12 AM »
me natural 22 yrs old all of lol 166lbs wet 5'7 5'8 give or take,,,,

Looked awesome nj

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #310 on: February 26, 2012, 05:16:27 AM »
Ric Drasin, Arnold himself, many other guys who trained with them or knew them that even post on this very board. I can really find many people admitting their usage, but it's irrelevant to the point. It wasn't that much closed circle and in every circle there are winners and loosers. It's expected for winners to remain silent about their methods especially if they are now considered illegal, but I somehow find it hard to believe that there are no sore loosers who would say: Steve Reeves used test, that's why he won!

If there are any, please tell me. I would like to know :)

And anyway, I know better guys than slinpimp who are natural. How do I know? They ask me what test boosters to take... They don't know shit about it and when I told them to buy 6oxo and DAA they admitted it works :) And one of them looks amazing.

It was a tiny backyard sport with a very closed off small community. How would a losing competitor know what anybody else was or was not taking?

Better is subjective, they can have better lines/muscle bellies but they aren't going to be carrying equal lean mass. I have been through that same song and dance with people anyways and then i talk to the supplier in the gym and he says John? Oh yeah he is taking so and so test and Dianabol lol

Nobody knows what Zane, Arnold, Sergio took even now, a few guys have talked about usage and it spread largely becasue it's the internet age.

The only question is when they could get their hands on it, becasue as soon as they could, they would be using.

Sergio Oilva even said Reeves used, it isn't gospel, but that was his statement.
Trans Milkshake.

Loc

• Getbig II
« Reply #311 on: February 26, 2012, 06:23:25 AM »
What the hell did you study iin college to be able to afford all the hgh u use now?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: February 26, 2012, 07:18:33 AM »
I looked like shit freshman year of college...well by bb standards. Still looked better than most other freshmen

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #313 on: February 26, 2012, 07:30:33 AM »

gh15 approved
95 posts from 11:30am on the 25th to 5:30am on the 26th....that's 18 hours......18 hours and 95 posts.......damn impressive you guys. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: February 26, 2012, 07:45:00 AM »

It was a tiny backyard sport with a very closed off small community. How would a losing competitor know what anybody else was or was not taking?

Better is subjective, they can have better lines/muscle bellies but they aren't going to be carrying equal lean mass. I have been through that same song and dance with people anyways and then i talk to the supplier in the gym and he says John? Oh yeah he is taking so and so test and Dianabol lol

Nobody knows what Zane, Arnold, Sergio took even now, a few guys have talked about usage and it spread largely becasue it's the internet age.

The only question is when they could get their hands on it, becasue as soon as they could, they would be using.

Sergio Oilva even said Reeves used, it isn't gospel, but that was his statement.

Why are you wasting your time with this retard  ???

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2012, 07:47:52 AM »
Blockhead and Special are having a good time posting as gh15. Don't y'all have your own site?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2012, 07:53:32 AM »
Blockhead and Special are having a good time posting as gh15. Don't y'all have your own site?
Have you ever been to that site Litte"racist"J? One decent thread with some fake posters......other than that it's the same 5-6 guys responding with "sarcastic" remarks constantly. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2012, 07:53:58 AM »
Why are you wasting your time with this retard  ???

:-[ :-[ :)
Trans Milkshake.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2012, 07:57:22 AM »
95 posts from 11:30am on the 25th to 5:30am on the 26th....that's 18 hours......18 hours and 95 posts.......damn impressive you guys. ;)

It is one person, that's quite obvious

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2012, 07:57:26 AM »
i hate, hate, hate, absolutely hate that people keep saying "reeves and others in the 40s and 50s were clean because there were no steroids then" when it's completely false and untrue.

whether reeves or others used anything, i don't know and no one will ever know for certain, but for someone to say there weren't on any gear back then because none existed, it's so damn stupid and wrong that it's irritating. they may very well have been on test for all we know.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2012, 07:59:30 AM »
i hate, hate, hate, absolutely hate that people keep saying "reeves and others in the 40s and 50s were clean because there were no steroids then" when it's completely false and untrue.

whether reeves or others used anything, i don't know and no one will ever know for certain, but for someone to say there weren't on any gear back then because none existed, it's so damn stupid and wrong that it's irritating. they may very well have been on test for all we know.
reeves and others in the 40s and 50s were clean  :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2012, 08:01:09 AM »
reeves and others in the 40s and 50s were clean  :D

yeah i don't mind that as long as someone doesn't add "but there were no steroids then they were obviously clean!"

reeves probably was natural, i think so too.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2012, 08:01:55 AM »

Don't ever post on Ironage...
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2012, 08:06:31 AM »
gh15 is obviously a gimmick account ran by 2-3 fools...thats is pretty obvious now,,he (them)lost any respect i had after the Kig incident and how pm'ed  me numerous times to join him in  getting  WHITEWIDOW banned..I refused completely to play his stupid games and be a snitch like him  so now he hates....big mistake , i'm not one of your peons you move around like Flinstone balllicker and  gh101 f.ag ...go fuck yourself you fat turd...lol..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: February 26, 2012, 08:09:01 AM »
gh15 is obviously a gimmick account ran by 2-3 fools...thats is pretty obvious now,,he (them)lost any respect i had after the Kig incident and how pm'ed  me numerous times to join him in  getting  WHITEWIDOW banned..I refused completely to play his stupid games and be a snitch like him  so now he hates.....go fuck yourself you fat turd...lol..

dont forget the 2k he promised for someone to host a radio show

sev is still sucking his dick over that
T