Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95907 times)

L.L

Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #400 on: February 26, 2012, 08:10:34 PM »
2 things about your role in the kigs situation

one is you due whatever suits you, you're an animalistic and selfish person, you dont say a word unless that word benefits you and your agenda had to do with a brand of hgh that was not kigs so that was ur real reason for outing fake kigs, if it suited u to lie about th ekigs u would have lied

second thing is i forgot

wait now i remember lol sorry i made this smoothie it was so good that's all i could think about but the second thing is it wasn't you who saved people money, nobody stopped their kigs purchase because of your word, but because gh15 halted the sales, it wasnt even on ur word tha the halted his approval of kigs because remember he didn't trust you, but once his elgs got word to him that their kigs were bunk too, that's when he said no more buying of kigs. retrospectively he gave you credit, but in that particular situation ur role was small if not 0

your ability to rewrite history is not as good as my memory

BITCH PLEASE...you odnt even count on this board..go stay in your corner ,silly..you dont even workout , you natty scum

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #401 on: February 26, 2012, 08:11:14 PM »

you have no idea what youre talking about ..i talked to PP a lot of times, have you?? I get emails from PP...gh15 was good for business for awhile but he talks to much , no source wants to be associated with this piece of shit snitch.

and now he try to make me and pep in bad relashions,, FILT he is filt and he wil pay big time,, who the fuck are you you fucking no one,, before you even wento to juniorhigh him and i were alrewdy in ,, who the fuck are you you wanna be piece of drug addict ,,

read the website! no one in their rigth mind put god of hormones approved unles they had tremendous respect to gh15,, i talked praises before you ever been anywhere abotu him ,, you are  FELLA WHO DID DAMAGE! LIED! AND PUSH WHATEVER LEADS YOU YOURSEFL FORWORD,, YOU CARE FOR NOTHING AND THIS IS HOW YOU WILL GO ,, BY NO ONE CARING FOR YOU!

you try to get in busines with anyone i talk about,, you work in this...this is what you do but you are a bad apple! and i do not like bad apple ,, and you will learn IF I DONT LIKE SOMEONE this someone is geting isolated and then hope to survive another day

i am realy don colerone this is what you dont get ,, but you will

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #402 on: February 26, 2012, 08:12:44 PM »
I get TONs of pm's daily as wel from bros on here...ask around if i have lied to them or havent help them..ask , SNITCH..

P.S..you wil see more of me in the upcoming months...i just signed a deal with X magazine to do phtoshoots this summer..stay tuned..ripped to the bone SLIN back in the magz, son..youre an old news...lmao @ top 3 at the MrO AND CANT even post a PRO CARD...Get the fuck out , these kids might believe that shit. but the vets laugh at you..youre a joke

no one wil touch you when im done with you ,, who is going to pay you a dime? you look like balonie,, you never placed any show that matter! not even placed!

this is called FAILING

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #403 on: February 26, 2012, 08:13:47 PM »
and now he try to make me and pep in bad relashions,, FILT he is filt and he wil pay big time,, who the fuck are you you fucking no one,, before you even wento to juniorhigh him and i were alrewdy in ,, who the fuck are you you wanna be piece of drug addict ,,

read the website! no one in their rigth mind put god of hormones approved unles they had tremendous respect to gh15,, i talked praises before you ever been anywhere abotu him ,, you are  FELLA WHO DID DAMAGE! LIED! AND PUSH WHATEVER LEADS YOU YOURSEFL FORWORD,, YOU CARE FOR NOTHING AND THIS IS HOW YOU WILL GO ,, BY NO ONE CARING FOR YOU!

you try to get in busines with anyone i talk about,, you work in this...this is what you do but you are a bad apple! and i do not like bad apple ,, and you will learn IF I DONT LIKE SOMEONE this someone is geting isolated and then hope to survive another day

i am realy don colerone this is what you dont get ,, but you will

gh15 approved

youre god ,iffb pro ,don corleane , CIA...LOL..MOFO  take your meds youre a mental case..btw Victor Martinez stll waiting fro you to bail him out...lol..jesus, youre a joke..

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #404 on: February 26, 2012, 08:14:27 PM »
do you remember your motherfucking reputation back then slin, do you remember that ur the guy who pooped his diaper because strang woldnt sneeze on you without a reference, ur th eguy who got outed for impersonating a poster from another board, ur the guy who had his name changed because of ur shit rep

like i said back to the fgucking gutter with you

oh one more thing, ur the guy who begged to get unbanned then kissed thehand that banned him from pm, meanwhile saying u were asked back lol, what a joke, those two contradict each other, that you were unbanned and that u were asked back

i left this forum for 2 days and i was literally asked to come back, not fucking banned then unbanned, did u see me waving that around liek a flag?

fucking delusional inslun and diuretic addicted little shit who thinks the red carpet should be rolled out for him everywhere he goes, and yet a little twink like myself shits on you and turns a thread around on its head and gets people who followed you to spit on you...

the system has failed u lol

L.L

« Reply #405 on: February 26, 2012, 08:15:25 PM »
no one wil touch you when im done with you ,, who is going to pay you a dime? you look like balonie,, you never placed any show that matter! not even placed!

this is called FAILING

gh15 approved

lol..I never wanted to place in anyshow ...im not that much of a retard to go trying to be a Pro...2 shows I did from 23-26 I wont and never competed again nor i wanted to...get yuor facts straight.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #406 on: February 26, 2012, 08:15:41 PM »
2 things about your role in the kigs situation

one is you due whatever suits you, you're an animalistic and selfish person, you dont say a word unless that word benefits you and your agenda had to do with a brand of hgh that was not kigs so that was ur real reason for outing fake kigs, if it suited u to lie about th ekigs u would have lied

second thing is i forgot

wait now i remember lol sorry i made this smoothie it was so good that's all i could think about but the second thing is it wasn't you who saved people money, nobody stopped their kigs purchase because of your word, but because gh15 halted the sales, it wasnt even on ur word tha the halted his approval of kigs because remember he didn't trust you, but once his elgs got word to him that their kigs were bunk too, that's when he said no more buying of kigs. retrospectively he gave you credit, but in that particular situation ur role was small if not 0

your ability to rewrite history is not as good as my memory

this fella is a geniious,, red what he says! this fella has BRAIN,, and im happy he can write it so well for many read this boarding...and many who dont write a word....many customers read this,, and trust me they know the truth

apply is very very articulate and can deliver it much beter than me which lack in the english language ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #407 on: February 26, 2012, 08:16:03 PM »
I get TONs of pm's daily as wel from bros on here...ask around if i have lied to them or havent help them..ask , SNITCH..

P.S..you wil see more of me in the upcoming months...i just signed a deal with X magazine to do phtoshoots this summer..stay tuned..ripped to the bone SLIN back in the magz, son..youre an old news...lmao @ top 3 at the MrO AND CANT even post a PRO CARD...Get the fuck out , these kids might believe that shit. but the vets laugh at you..youre a joke

Honestly, you are wrong about gh15. He has dropped certain hints in his posts in which he said he ate with a certain person at a certain location AND THAT FUCKING PERSON TOLD ME WHO ATE WITH HIM. There is nobody else who knew about it other than the people who ate together. You are simply totally ignorant to make that statement.

L.L

« Reply #408 on: February 26, 2012, 08:16:41 PM »
APPLY85..seriously man..dont waste your time ..im not even reading your posts ,tinytears...youre a groupie of gh15 and joke on this boards,,no one respects you..

L.L

« Reply #409 on: February 26, 2012, 08:19:51 PM »
Honestly, you are wrong about gh15. He has dropped certain hints in his posts in which he said he ate with a certain person at a certain location AND THAT FUCKING PERSON TOLD ME WHO ATE WITH HIM. There is nobody else who knew about it other than the people who ate together. You are simply totally ignorant to make that statement.

^^^^^another groupie of gh15..not replying to you neither..you and apply85dildosinmyass arent worth my time..i rather get into with SNITCH15...at least he is original ..in a way

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #410 on: February 26, 2012, 08:20:45 PM »

BITCH PLEASE...you odnt even count on this board..go stay in your corner ,silly..you dont even workout , you natty scum

this is ur fucking insult against me? i pee on u via ur baby motherfuckr, next time u open the diaper and his little peepee shoots a thin spaghetti line of urea into your face, that's me reaching out and letting you know where you fucking belong because not only do i have the integrity to get someone like gh15 to back my word but i also have the integrity not to get a girl pregnant

go buy more hashbrownes at 7 in the morning, that's what your lack of integrity has made u, a slave to a woman who tricked u into not using a condom, tell me about the greek victorias secret model who is 5'3 again lol

L.L

« Reply #411 on: February 26, 2012, 08:20:52 PM »
gonna eat some filet mignon aka meal 7..brb ,,keep the fire aliveee...brb bitches

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #412 on: February 26, 2012, 08:21:09 PM »

^^^^^another groupie of gh15..not replying to you neither..you and apply85dildosinmyass arent worth my time..i rather get into with SNITCH15...at least he is original ..in a way

Ok so make yourself feel better and go on thinking that gh15 is some fat 18 yr old. Cmon man, wake up. Don't spread lies that gh15 isn't a pro etc.. There is concrete proof that he is who he says he is.

L.L

« Reply #413 on: February 26, 2012, 08:24:17 PM »
this is ur fucking insult against me? i pee on u via ur baby motherfuckr, next time u open the diaper and his little peepee shoots a thin spaghetti line of urea into your face, that's me reaching out and letting you know where you fucking belong because not only do i have the integrity to get someone like gh15 to back my word but i also have the integrity not to get a girl pregnant

go buy more hashbrownes at 7 in the morning, that's what your lack of integrity has made u, a slave to a woman who tricked u into not using a condom, tell me about the greek victorias secret model who is 5'3 again lol

I post pics ,facts,,women and my physique..what have you posted  in all these years  other than to suck dick on here...you have no idea what  having a woman is nor how to keep one.....you date online for christ sakes...youre ignored from now and on..please kid, you dream about my life ,specially the women ive been with...your dreams are my reality and u hate that with passion...youre not even on my league ,tiny

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #414 on: February 26, 2012, 08:24:53 PM »

lol

i truly believe apply by himself can finish slin with the writen word,, he write well lol and he deliver ,, this is talent you cant just work on ...you hav eto be born with it ,, slintolina dont respond to apply for he cant...its hard to respond to someone that good with the words

and its amaazing how he rememebr details and bring the truth infront of that slintolina skank face...he actualy own him with the truth ,, it is truly beautiful

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #415 on: February 26, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »
Ok so make yourself feel better and go on thinking that gh15 is some fat 18 yr old. Cmon man, wake up. Don't spread lies that gh15 isn't a pro etc.. There is concrete proof that he is who he says he is.

and u know this because....??

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: February 26, 2012, 08:25:53 PM »
Slin just ignore gh15

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: February 26, 2012, 08:25:56 PM »
who the fuck do you think you are fooling when u say udont read my posts when u quote every single one, when it is my posts that lead to this lack of status

ur now a nothing again just like when you came

who backs you now? where is groink? wheres whoever else had ur back?

its funny because on the surface it seems im taking this too seriously, but in reality this is high high entertainment fo rme, while for you these words on this webpage are your fucking living, so indeed you are sweating these threads, ur reading every post, ur mad as fuck and going on littlle power trips that u can, probably slaming ur fist on the desk, dont wake baby u fucking loser

L.L

« Reply #418 on: February 26, 2012, 08:27:23 PM »
Slin just ignore gh15

why should i let him keep spreading lies.>> no way.....it's fun for me  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #419 on: February 26, 2012, 08:27:37 PM »
I post pics ,facts,,women and my physique..what have you posted  in all these years  other than to suck dick on here...you have no idea what  having a woman is nor how to keep one.....you date online for christ sakes...youre ignore from now and on..please kid, you fream about my life ,specially the women ive been...your dreams are my reality and u hate that with passion...youre not even on my league ,tiny

he posted the truth about you ,,

a DRUG DEALER AND REMAILR workin and getting poweders to miami americana ,, and try to make busines via this,, you make no dime out of bodybuild competetivness or contracts,, you get payed nothing from this....they would never take you since i know what it is to hav econtracts with actual top 6 money behind ...im tellin you no one would pay you for photoshot,, maybe a nickle or 2

apply tell you the truth to your face and let you be reminded of who you truly are,,

you can call him

applyreflections for this is what he is ...he reflect your shit back to you ,, he is like a river of truth that look at you back

you are a filt filt fella that truly need to b eout of the cult

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #420 on: February 26, 2012, 08:28:49 PM »
gonna eat some filet mignon aka meal 7..brb ,,keep the fire aliveee...brb bitches

Apply was right- not only do u lies, but your lies cause harm! 7 meals eh? You realize that some kid is gonna read this and fuck himself up and ruin his physique eating 8 meals a day now which gh15 doesn't reccomend -no wonder you have such a blocky waiste :D
l

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #421 on: February 26, 2012, 08:36:26 PM »
and u know this because....??

Look at post 407 in this thread.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #422 on: February 26, 2012, 08:38:29 PM »
he posted the truth about you ,,

a DRUG DEALER AND REMAILR workin and getting poweders to miami americana ,, and try to make busines via this,, you make no dime out of bodybuild competetivness or contracts,, you get payed nothing from this....they would never take you since i know what it is to hav econtracts with actual top 6 money behind ...im tellin you no one would pay you for photoshot,, maybe a nickle or 2

apply tell you the truth to your face and let you be reminded of who you truly are,,

you can call him

applyreflections for this is what he is ...he reflect your shit back to you ,, he is like a river of truth that look at you back

you are a filt filt fella that truly need to b eout of the cult

gh15 approved

so slin lied the whole time about making a "living" off his physique?
 :D
I thought it sounded shady, afterall he's no Sagi. Just another filthy mexican marking up gear 40 bucks a vial to the 18 year olds at the local ymca the filth
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #423 on: February 26, 2012, 08:43:46 PM »
so slin lied the whole time about making a "living" off his physique?
 :D
I thought it sounded shady, afterall he's no Sagi. Just another filthy mexican marking up gear 40 bucks a vial to the 18 year olds at the local ymca the filth

depend on your definition of lie,, he usualy twist inorder to suit HIS reality and what HE wants out of the cult,,

he made money from modeling yes,, but the money is not enough to sustain life,, it is enough to get hormones...it is enough for a rent... it is enough to do buy groceries for few weeks lol enough for a car payement,, but not enough to sustain life as in like salary 30 40 50 60 k a year,, this he never did and never will

as simple as that,,

i dont lie i hav eno reason to ,,

when you make living out of bodybuild that = you can live out of it including the drugs needed and live compfortably doing nothing beside bodybuild and juicing your ass..kind of lik eevin centorini right now...he MAKE money off bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #424 on: February 26, 2012, 08:54:29 PM »
hahhaa..I always stated i did/ will do fitness modeling as A HOBBy ..Go back read my posts since APPLYHOMO  is such a detective...40, 50, 60 k per year?? pffttt bitch please ..thats pocket change..i come from money..i do not need bodybuilding nor sell anything to live...thats gh15's gig..not mine