Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95902 times)

Stavios

Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #450 on: February 26, 2012, 10:40:20 PM »
ya, it's gotten outta hand.  i've been training a bit after a long layoff and am quite pleased with the way i look already.  i thought about putting up some current pics, but i don't want a bunch of anonymous posters telling me they know what i am taking by how i look.

it's to a point that we don't even give a shit what people take anyway, people can claim whatever they want I don't have to believe it and I won't go apeshit for 20 pages to prove them wrong

it's getting ridiculous

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #451 on: February 26, 2012, 10:43:11 PM »
what are these complaints about exactly

dont like this board dont read it

if u dont give a shit about what a guy takes dont participate in teh discussion

getbig is awesomer than ever, u have growth noob owning then getting owned, slinpimp's lies gettign so ridiculous it hurts, flintstones1 is getting married to arod, then a truck made an suv disappear in russia

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #452 on: February 26, 2012, 10:48:28 PM »

getbig is awesomer than ever, u have growth noob owning then getting owned, slinpimp's lies gettign so ridiculous it hurts, flintstones1 is getting married to arod, then a truck made an suv disappear in russia

I was owned?  I must have missed that...

If Ron and the mods had zero integrity and would let my face pic stay up, then yes, by all means, I did get owned.  However, lucky for me they actually have some character and integrity and refuse to let it be posted. 

So I must have missed the part where I was apparently "owned."

And apply, what sort of pleasure do you get being in the center of all of these squabbles?  Does that give you some type of enjoyment?

Stavios

« Reply #453 on: February 26, 2012, 10:50:14 PM »

It's like this in every thread, and the fucking parrots give their 2 cents everywhere when they actually have never shot much hormones themself

anyway... don't feel like arguing tonight

peace

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #454 on: February 26, 2012, 10:51:36 PM »
lol, arent we a little sensitive, 3 words from me get a paragraph from you, time to by a life, it is in isle 7 next to the tampons which a handful of other regulars are trying to stop the bleeding

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #455 on: February 26, 2012, 10:54:14 PM »
^^ meant for gn

but i dont really need to know hormones to see a guy who is 5 eight 190 claiming to be 5 ten 215 who sells his buddy fake hgh is a liar

215, 15 pounds less than arnold at his peak... really? really now

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #456 on: February 26, 2012, 10:54:55 PM »
WOOOOO!!!!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #457 on: February 26, 2012, 10:58:40 PM »
LOL..bOY , was I slaying pussy at Clemson weighting 189,,as natty as a grapefruit....good ol' days..

Yes, "natty as a [juiced up] grapefruit".  :o

Slin we have all been around the block naturally or at least tried. I worked out all my life. Naturally, until the last 2 years. Used everything from the Phosphagens, Vanadyl Sulfate, ephedrine, creatine, you name it. Until the addition of androgens - it was no where close. I have been skinny 4 pack (@187)- but no quantifiable muscle definition, depth, or vascularity - not even close. Size yes (224lb), quality - no. 

What you present to us is a passable for "natural" to the general public. Those in the "know" -  know that you can never pass for a natural. NEVER.

The human body has it's limits!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #458 on: February 26, 2012, 10:59:40 PM »
lol, arent we a little sensitive, 3 words from me get a paragraph from you, time to by a life, it is in isle 7 next to the tampons which a handful of other regulars are trying to stop the bleeding

This reply was meant for me?  Is that a serious statement?

I don't even know where to begin...

Oh well, I guess add me to the list of the 99% of people who think you are a complete joke on literally every single board you post at.  And remember when you were reaching out to me, PMing me at Outlaw?

I do  :-*

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #459 on: February 26, 2012, 11:01:51 PM »
It's like this in every thread, and the fucking parrots give their 2 cents everywhere when they actually have never shot much hormones themself

anyway... don't feel like arguing tonight

peace
Thatta boy, let's all just have a have beer and call it a day  ;)  ;D

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #460 on: February 26, 2012, 11:02:30 PM »
hey man..i really respect you and we have talked before...whether you say yes or not is ok with me, i know the truth.....do you honeslty think i was on hormones in the teen pics ive posted?/

i'm always honest. so, not to hide the truth and since you asked for my opinion, yes i believe you were.
i've seen natural... training for years on end... 50% of them do everything right and have good genetics. naturals are never impressive... the only dude who i've ever seen with exceptional genetics (In away where i actually told him if he geared up for 1 year he'd be the saudi super heavy weight champion if it weren't for his knee injury and his legs were toothpicks), and the dude has been training seriously for 10+ years, and has no problem whatsoever dieting for 3 years straight without cheating once... I've known him since 6th grade and he's one of my best friends. He only looks impressive when he's wearing a skin tight shirt. other than that, he's 6'0 200 lbs at 8% fat. and he's not even close to being as dry or as seperated as you are in the pics.

nothing against you... i know you created this thread just to raffle some feathers and let it reach 80 pages  :P

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #461 on: February 26, 2012, 11:03:26 PM »
exactly...I do not need that heat in my life...you hook someone up and they come back with shit like i got bacne, limp dick etc...i have never sold a single vial of steroids to anyone...the kigs i got i told my friend theyre weak -bunk..he told me he wanted them anyways so  i gave him 5 kits for 200 bucks , not a good move on my part but whatever he does with them is out of my control....thats the only deal ive made in 15 years..lol...like i said i run a very successful family business....i got a wife and a kid coming ,,why would i risk my so "good life" by trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents when money thanks to god isnt an issue.??/ Im really laughing at these accusations but then again I knew this was coming..iI knew gh15 wouldnt stop running his mouth and inventings lies just like when we went at it during the kigs bombshell ..he will do the impossible and will go as far as he can to make people believe shit...he got really mad when i told him i wouldnt pm RON to have WHITEWIDOW removed...i mean seriously ,what type of fella does that shit..PMing an ADMIN AND CAMPAIGNING THROUGH PM'S  to have a mod you have beef  WITH removed?? only a coward and sick would do it..gh15 is that man...OPEN YOUR EYES PUPILS..

this is fact of the mater filt

you are a liar!,, i have the sources needed to confirm this,,

did you ir did tyou not talk to strngo on the phone? not just anyone talk to strngo on the phone...and you right now considered risk in my eyes and its nto good for you ,,really not good for you ...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO MY FAMILY IS AND WHO WE ARE CONNECTED WITH...my last name is VIERI  you stupid fuck ,,do your search..fuck you

the above is quote from you

you are a filt liar and all your postings from profesiona muscle boarding were sent to me,, i went through quite few,,

you are a stinky maxican agenda driven son of a bitch ...with a vast intrest in the cult of bodybuild for one reason! profit and fucking up other fella

while i ws the one who stoped and destroyed kigtropin ...you were same time selling the bunk product to so call friend...and youknew it ws bunk ,, and you sold it,,

you are a remailer in americana land,,

i do not liek you ,, i realy do not like you ,, you are walking a thin line from prison ,, you have a file and you know it ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #462 on: February 26, 2012, 11:06:28 PM »
I was owned?  I must have missed that...

If Ron and the mods had zero integrity and would let my face pic stay up, then yes, by all means, I did get owned.  However, lucky for me they actually have some character and integrity and refuse to let it be posted. 

So I must have missed the part where I was apparently "owned."

And apply, what sort of pleasure do you get being in the center of all of these squabbles?  Does that give you some type of enjoyment?

i cant read everything on this place,, i asxked you to send me the 2 pictures that i asked with face in them ...if its you i will let it be known ,, simple

g101 pmed you said i trub you in back ,, no i didnt,, if this is you ...the pics can be sent now and you wil be a star here in thunderdome and in anywhere on internet where bodybuild is...

i dont stub in back ,, im extremly loyal,,

again send the 2 picturews if it is you i dint even folow that postings i dont know whats what over there they said they erased pictures i dont know whats what,, send the 2 pictures with face and i wil confirm if it iis you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #463 on: February 26, 2012, 11:11:38 PM »
and just to finish this balonie ,,

so its  very clear to all pupils around the wworld ,,

this skank natural numbers are

5'8 and a half this is his height

150-155lb on stage in condition of 6% ,, this would be his status truly natual on stage,, read this sgain !! 5'8 and half 1 5 5 lb 6% on stage

now you are more in the zone....

5'8 189 lb lol that retard in highschol was 5'7 ....you dont even finish height grow in age 17 ...this fucktard is lieing his teeth while stavio competed in the 20s! 188 lb 5;11!! on stage O N H O R M O N E S !

slin i wil bring you down in real life,, i swear ,, i give mercy for that baby but i will i brought big big supliers down im telling the truth you have no idea who i am and who is behind me ,, it is stronger than you ,, much much hstronger than you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: February 26, 2012, 11:12:16 PM »
here's a quote from the pm gn sent me on olm in response to me asking a question whether a well known source was responding to emails other than securenym

"First off, I very much enjoy your posts here and at getbig  You make me laugh often"

tell me how i am a joke again?

L.L

« Reply #465 on: February 26, 2012, 11:15:01 PM »
i'm always honest. so, not to hide the truth and since you asked for my opinion, yes i believe you were.
i've seen natural... training for years on end... 50% of them do everything right and have good genetics. naturals are never impressive... the only dude who i've ever seen with exceptional genetics (In away where i actually told him if he geared up for 1 year he'd be the saudi super heavy weight champion if it weren't for his knee injury and his legs were toothpicks), and the dude has been training seriously for 10+ years, and has no problem whatsoever dieting for 3 years straight without cheating once... I've known him since 6th grade and he's one of my best friends. He only looks impressive when he's wearing a skin tight shirt. other than that, he's 6'0 200 lbs at 8% fat. and he's not even close to being as dry or as seperated as you are in the pics.

nothing against you... i know you created this thread just to raffle some feathers and let it reach 80 pages  :P

fair enough...but I was natty in those pics however thats your opinion i respect it..

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #466 on: February 26, 2012, 11:16:03 PM »
here's a quote from the pm gn sent me on olm in response to me asking a question whether a well known source was responding to emails other than securenym

"First off, I very much enjoy your posts here and at getbig  You make me laugh often"

tell me how i am a joke again?

You make me laugh often

You make me laugh often

You make me laugh often

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #467 on: February 26, 2012, 11:17:28 PM »
this is very bad what hapened to this site,, the muscular develop site is about to pay hand and foot ,, hand and foot,, my webpage is not a make up balonie thing just to say there is one only to not bring anything,, the website is true and real ...it is coming in reality ,, and i have complete dictatorship there for the truth ,, no balonie ,, no fellas who come with agendas ,, no one can come from source a or source z and posion everyone,,

YOU PERFORM YOU CONTINUE PROVIDING BUSINESS TO THE CULT

YOU DO NOT PERFORM YOU GO HOME!

THIS IS HOW I WORK ,, and if you fail to perform ,, YOU WILL LOSE ALL BUSINESS,, AND TRUST ME YOU WILL ,, I CAN BRING A SUPLIER DOWN WITH 1 SINGLE SENTENCE AND I WILL IF YOU DO NOT PERFORM ,,

just look into the canadian market i have total control over there ask the big fellas there they will tell you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #468 on: February 26, 2012, 11:24:58 PM »
You make me laugh often

You make me laugh often

You make me laugh often

who do you think you are fooling?

you meant it the first time as a compliment, now u try to pass it off like you were mocking me? lol, you must take me for an idiot

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #469 on: February 26, 2012, 11:28:16 PM »

fair enough...but I was natty in those pics however thats your opinion i respect it..

gear makes you big
more gear makes you bigger
more gear and GH makes you lean and big
being natural means you look like shit new age bodybuilding wise

other than that... who's natural, who's not.. blah blah blah ... who gives a shit  :P
all of this is just fun and games... please continue... I'm on strike here and i need some drama!
LOOOOOOOOL

L.L

« Reply #470 on: February 26, 2012, 11:28:45 PM »
this is very bad what hapened to this site,, the muscular develop site is about to pay hand and foot ,, hand and foot,, my webpage is not a make up balonie thing just to say there is one only to not bring anything,, the website is true and real ...it is coming in reality ,, and i have complete dictatorship there for the truth ,, no balonie ,, no fellas who come with agendas ,, no one can come from source a or source z and posion everyone,,

YOU PERFORM YOU CONTINUE PROVIDING BUSINESS TO THE CULT

YOU DO NOT PERFORM YOU GO HOME!

THIS IS HOW I WORK ,, and if you fail to perform ,, YOU WILL LOSE ALL BUSINESS,, AND TRUST ME YOU WILL ,, I CAN BRING A SUPLIER DOWN WITH 1 SINGLE SENTENCE AND I WILL IF YOU DO NOT PERFORM ,,

just look into the canadian market i have total control over there ask the big fellas there they will tell you

gh15 approved

hmmmmm..you gonna bring me down ...what ? my family busIness??  are you gonna destroy all the property we own- rent, ,including a 22 apartment building in Madrid  ,Spain??..hahha..try again....last ime i will respond to you in this thread because we look like 2 bitches repeating ourselves....fuck you , you aint gonna do SHIT  cuz u cant do shit...im not going anywhere..i will keep on posting on here as usual..get it in yoUr head..I'M HERE TO STAY

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #471 on: February 26, 2012, 11:33:44 PM »
nonono mr innocent,, you dont just talk to sources on the phone...you dotn just kiss ass to them after i make someone ,, you dont just go and out of the blue call sources...you dont just get freebe and sell someone shit...doesnt work this way in my book bud bud,,

clean your act!

the fellas here are quiet,, dont think apply doesnt read already 300 times that you talk to sources on th ephone,, there is a reason he doesnt mention it...he let me deal with it ,, but everyone here sees whats happening and how layers go off you by the minute putting you in a place called LIAR

dont think they dont see all your worm movments ,, you have a hand in dealing and hand in pushing specific fellas,, i dont like it ,, you come off as a nose kisser! yes yes you come off as a nose kisser,, none of them need you to push them ,, they been promoted to the top of the top of bodybuild by me long before you came out of the woods ,,

dont lie to my pupils!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #472 on: February 26, 2012, 11:42:06 PM »

Who cares if they like me or not.?/ i have my conscience clean...but i tell ya what..i get tons of pm's daily ,even from elves whos names i  wont mention  asking for my help..that should tell you something...Ive helped more dudes here through pm's that you cant imagine..i do care..more than u think but i will not admit to bullshit just to satisfy mr15...

you never helped me via pm man

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #473 on: February 26, 2012, 11:44:00 PM »
i am glad the voice of reason mr buselmo is here

if there is one guy who can lay it out quick and easy and spit the TRUTH its mr b

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #474 on: February 26, 2012, 11:48:42 PM »
My god another 20 pager by the end of tommorow. Why the fuck do you have to do this slin.

Well played sir  :D
P