Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95902 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #475 on: February 26, 2012, 11:49:29 PM »
i get tons of pm's daily ,even from elves whos names i  wont mention  asking for my help..that should tell you something...

lol... you have elf's names who you won't mention? hmmm ok

i wonder why you won't out them in that case..... lets see here... because you have NO PM's  ??? ???

show us the proof tough guy.... you are all talk talk talk mr. big mouth the more you speak the worse it is for you don't say you weren't warned

just a little tip.. if you WERE really connected.. you don't talk about such a thing because the ones in the know don't have a big mouth because they know what they are involved in and don't need to talk about it like you mr. nobody attention seeker showoff.. especially giving out your last name what are you fucking retarded or something... no one who is connected to the mafia comes out and said HEY LOOK AT ME I AM CONNECTED TO THE MOB !!!!!!! because they are not fucking dumb like you are

you just proved that you are a fucking joke and a liar and a TWISTER OF TRUTH to fit your specific agenda...

and you will be dealt with.

L.L

« Reply #476 on: February 27, 2012, 12:01:23 AM »
 I do not lie ,son...

Just from these past 2 days ::)..leaving the names out because unlike you ,APPLYCUMINHISMOUTH and gh15ona,i DO NOT SNITCH...

February 24 2012, 07:46:59 AM (No subject)
 February 24 2012, 07:59:32 AM Re:
 February 24, 2012, 08:30:45 PM tha
 February 25, 2012, 02:49:08 PM Re: (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 02:34:49 PM can u make a thread about whats life lik
 February 25, 2012, 02:38:11 PM Re: can u make a thread about whats life l
 February 25, 2012, 04:29:46 PM (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 04:36:52 PM Re: (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 06:00:47 PM (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 06:36:05 PM (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 09:22:00 PM (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 09:43:04 PM (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 09:59:30 PM Re: (No subject)
 February 26, 2012, 12:55:17 AM Re: (No subject)
 February 26, 2012, 08:37:25 AM Re: (No subject)
 February 26, 2012, 11:05:55 AM hey br
 February 26, 2012, 11:31:42 AM Re: he
 February 26, 2012, 12:09:27 PM Re: hey
 February 26, 2012, 12

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #477 on: February 27, 2012, 12:05:19 AM »
i cant say if slin is a source or not, i can only say it is likely he is trying to become a remailer for pp because he had a damn thread called thanktropin report, i cant say what drugs he does or doesnt do, waht i can say is he does what suits him when it suits him

meaning every word is a manipulation, if it suits him to fuck you after u been his friend then he will fuck you, he will say this hgh is weak when on the forum he doesn't call it weak, he calls it 100% bunk, then he will sell it to you

i understand why the meatheads are easy on him, they are big and he is big so they relate, they dont like it when a twig asserts itself over an elephant branch, yeah yeah but big muscles =/= status. peopel dont get laid for having big muscles, ask methylmike, ask slin who has to pay to fuck a whore so he can take a pic and post it on the internet so we all know he has had sex lol

the french guy made a post why he doesnt like any type of liar and i am the same way, but here is an easy explanation so u understand my attitude

i work hard for status, everything is for status, i dont lie ever, i dont put forth a fake attitude, i act with integrity and this puts me at a disadvantage to a liar who asserts a position above me by pretending that his imagination = reality and i take great offense to this. if i work hard for status, why should i let someone else take it away, so i yank the liar back down. this has been my approach my whole life. i am unforgiving in this respect. people throw the word alpha male around like its nothing, "yeha yeha u know i am the typical alpha male" they say, but they dont know what a burden it is to be an actual alpha male, they dont know the fear of losing control, they dont know the panic of people thinking ur a liar, they dont know the feeling of not having an off switch so to speak.. of not being able to just relax and take it easy, they wish they were intimidating where as i am self conscious of being intimidating

so guys like me and the french one will always be this way, if u dont like it then ignore it because there's no reasoning with it, best way to avoid is to not lie, its pretty easy unless u think ur some big shit who needs the red carpet rolled out for you like i previously said

its good night for me now

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #478 on: February 27, 2012, 01:49:08 AM »
lolol

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #479 on: February 27, 2012, 02:57:10 AM »
I wonder what your diet looked like back than...

L.L

« Reply #480 on: February 27, 2012, 06:48:31 AM »
sagi might fuck my girl while im cooking cuban food down stairs but he better do not sleep cuz there a hugeee chance is girl might jump on my dick s well..lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #481 on: February 27, 2012, 06:57:46 AM »
sagi might fuck my girl while im cooking cuban food down stairs but he better do not sleep cuz there a hugeee chance is girl might jump on my dick s well..lol

pecs are horrible,, H O R R I B L E ,, flat as a puncake,, arms also very bad arm genetic insertions ,, you are all drugs ,, bodybuild is all drugs i wil admit but dont try to pass it as something else,, the only godo thing you have is the abdominal structure and the legs....but you blew the midsectiion up toooo much in size...to a point they will have to photoshiop it intop magazine if you get any work

it is the truth ,, no agendas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #482 on: February 27, 2012, 07:02:08 AM »
fair enough but i kept getting covers and work without even trying..i never had an agent nor agency.......my phone didnt stop ringin' ...my physique is more appealing than most Pros...pussy always been there, as much as i wanted it whenver i want it..and just not  any pussy , quality pussy..lol......just those 2 things are worth dieting..hahaha...much better than a fucking throphy and fucking up your physique with oil ,,and thats in case you are Nasser...which i doubt you are,oilbag

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #483 on: February 27, 2012, 07:11:25 AM »
Yes, "natty as a [juiced up] grapefruit".  :o

Slin we have all been around the block naturally or at least tried. I worked out all my life. Naturally, until the last 2 years. Used everything from the Phosphagens, Vanadyl Sulfate, ephedrine, creatine, you name it. Until the addition of androgens - it was no where close. I have been skinny 4 pack (@187)- but no quantifiable muscle definition, depth, or vascularity - not even close. Size yes (224lb), quality - no. 

What you present to us is a passable for "natural" to the general public. Those in the "know" -  know that you can never pass for a natural. NEVER.

The human body has it's limits!

I'm not commenting on peoples natural status, but if you can't achieve fullness, definition, depth, naturally then you just have bad genetics for training.

The only thing unnatural about Slin's post is the weight, nothing unnatural about the look.

But Slin likes to exaggerate his height and weight so that's throwing it off.
Trans Milkshake.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #484 on: February 27, 2012, 07:15:02 AM »

I'm not commenting on peoples natural status, but if you can't achieve fullness, definition, depth, naturally then you just have bad genetics for training.

The only thing unnatural about Slin's post is the weight, nothing unnatural about the look.

well to a point,,,the 'look'is enhanced to a degree most juicers can't attain due to slins own genetics,,a natural could never attain the mass plus conditioning reported here above 200 no matter what,and the pics are taken and of course cleaned up to get all the lines,shape,detail or looking there best to go in mag,,,great pic's either way...

L.L

« Reply #485 on: February 27, 2012, 07:18:56 AM »
arms genetics arent horrible...yes, chest is my weakness but who cares..im not trying to win the O...It's fitness after all

L.L

« Reply #486 on: February 27, 2012, 07:21:36 AM »

lol..really..you have no idea what youre talking about..i do not exagerate jack..it is what it is., you have the right to make your own conclusion but i tell ya youre wrong...,period

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: February 27, 2012, 07:26:56 AM »
well to a point,,,the 'look'is enhanced to a degree most juicers can't attain due to slins own genetics,,a natural could never attain the mass plus conditioning reported here above 200 no matter what,and the pics are taken and of course cleaned up to get all the lines,shape,detail or looking there best to go in mag,,,great pic's either way...

Yeah i meant the original pics nj. Where he was supposedly 190lb, he isn't anywhere near that and thats whats causing the confusion, 190lb at 5'8 is thick visually and not possible natty.

You had a great build bro, that's a great natural physique, the thickness isn't there due to not using but nice lines and shape.
Trans Milkshake.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #488 on: February 27, 2012, 07:30:48 AM »

Yeah i meant the original pics nj. Where he was supposedly 190lb, he isn't anywhere near that and thats whats causing the confusion, 190lb at 5'8 is thick visually and not possible natty.

You had a great build bro, that's a great natural physique, the thickness isn't there due to not using but nice lines and shape.
oh,,thanx,,

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: February 27, 2012, 07:32:14 AM »
lol..really..you have no idea what youre talking about..i do not exagerate jack..it is what it is., you have the right to make your own conclusion but i tell ya youre wrong...,period

190lb 5'9

Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #490 on: February 27, 2012, 07:32:35 AM »

where do u get i'm 5'8//from where..lol

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #491 on: February 27, 2012, 07:34:03 AM »

looking good bro

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #492 on: February 27, 2012, 07:41:19 AM »
I do not lie ,son...

Just from these past 2 days ::)..leaving the names out because unlike you ,APPLYCUMINHISMOUTH and gh15ona,i DO NOT SNITCH...

February 24 2012, 07:46:59 AM (No subject)
 February 24 2012, 07:59:32 AM Re:
 February 24, 2012, 08:30:45 PM tha
 February 25, 2012, 02:49:08 PM Re: (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 02:34:49 PM can u make a thread about whats life lik
 February 25, 2012, 02:38:11 PM Re: can u make a thread about whats life l
 February 25, 2012, 04:29:46 PM (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 04:36:52 PM Re: (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 06:00:47 PM (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 06:36:05 PM (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 09:22:00 PM (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 09:43:04 PM (No subject)
 February 25, 2012, 09:59:30 PM Re: (No subject)
 February 26, 2012, 12:55:17 AM Re: (No subject)
 February 26, 2012, 08:37:25 AM Re: (No subject)
 February 26, 2012, 11:05:55 AM hey br
 February 26, 2012, 11:31:42 AM Re: he
 February 26, 2012, 12:09:27 PM Re: hey
 February 26, 2012, 12

While this convo wasn't me, I openly admit and feel fortunate to be able to talk to someone like slin and ask him for advice.  I have PMed him a few times over the past weeks regarding his physique and his protocol and he's been abundantly helpful.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: February 27, 2012, 07:43:28 AM »
where do u get i'm 5'8//from where..lol

About 15 guys have said that? How tall are you? And don't say 6 foot, i can tell from pics you aren't 6 foot brother.
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #494 on: February 27, 2012, 07:46:13 AM »

About 15 guys have said that? How tall are you? And don't say 6 foot, i can tell from pics you aren't 6 foot brother.

15 guys that actually know me?? in real life??..lol..the elves?/ you know this is getbig ,right??  c'mon you gotta be more intelligent than to believe what these fuckers claim, they spend all day arguing and hardly train..to them everybody with a decent physique is on 5g of juice weekly, the same ones that by looking at a picture tell you exactly what that person is using miligram by milligrams yet none of them have dieted down ever , competed and are even naturals..lmao....whethe r you want to believe me or not i do not care but im'5'10 shoeless..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #495 on: February 27, 2012, 07:50:26 AM »
15 guys that actually know me?? in real life??..lol..the elves?/ you know this is getbig ,right??  c'mon you gotta be more intelligent than to believe what these fuckers claim, they spend all day arguing and hardly train..to them everybody with a decent physique is on 5g of juice weekly, the same ones that by looking at a picture tell you exactly what that person is using miligram by milligrams yet none of them have dieted down ever , competed and are even naturals..lmao....whethe r you want to believe me or not i do not care but im'5'10 shoeless..
i think tom cruise is 5'8 with lifts lol,,,,,nothing to do with u pimp ,,just a break from your height issue here..

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: February 27, 2012, 07:54:32 AM »
15 guys that actually know me?? in real life??..lol..the elves?/ c'mon you gotta be more intelligent than to believe what these fuckers claim, they spend all day arguing and hardly train..to them everybody with a decent physique is on 5g of juice weekly, the same ones that by looking at a picture tell you exactly what that person is using miligram by milligrams yet none of them have dieted down ever , competed and are even naturals..lmao....whethe r you want to believe me or not i do not care but im'5'10 shoeless..

Ok. I wasn't following, there were a few guys from other boards who were throwing that number around so...

Does your thickness look anywhere near Zane's in that pic Slin?
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #497 on: February 27, 2012, 07:56:42 AM »
Ok. I wasn't following, there were a few guys from other boards who were throwing that number around so...

Does your thickness look anywhere near Zane's in that pic Slin?

soo what are you saying  is we  shall  all look  equal...you put 4 guys weighting  200 ,5'10 ,6 bf % and they all have to look the same , same thickness and all...??  ???

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: February 27, 2012, 08:03:34 AM »

soo what are you saying  is we  shall  all look  equal...you put 4 guys weighting  200 ,5'10 ,6 bf % and they all have to look the same , same thickness and all...??  ???

Lines/muscle bellies/structural differences? Never the same. Thickness is easy to distinguish.
Trans Milkshake.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #499 on: February 27, 2012, 08:03:52 AM »
i cant say if slin is a source or not, i can only say it is likely he is trying to become a remailer for pp because he had a damn thread called thanktropin report, i cant say what drugs he does or doesnt do, waht i can say is he does what suits him when it suits him

meaning every word is a manipulation, if it suits him to fuck you after u been his friend then he will fuck you, he will say this hgh is weak when on the forum he doesn't call it weak, he calls it 100% bunk, then he will sell it to you

i understand why the meatheads are easy on him, they are big and he is big so they relate, they dont like it when a twig asserts itself over an elephant branch, yeah yeah but big muscles =/= status. peopel dont get laid for having big muscles, ask methylmike, ask slin who has to pay to fuck a whore so he can take a pic and post it on the internet so we all know he has had sex lol

the french guy made a post why he doesnt like any type of liar and i am the same way, but here is an easy explanation so u understand my attitude

i work hard for status, everything is for status, i dont lie ever, i dont put forth a fake attitude, i act with integrity and this puts me at a disadvantage to a liar who asserts a position above me by pretending that his imagination = reality and i take great offense to this. if i work hard for status, why should i let someone else take it away, so i yank the liar back down. this has been my approach my whole life. i am unforgiving in this respect. people throw the word alpha male around like its nothing, "yeha yeha u know i am the typical alpha male" they say, but they dont know what a burden it is to be an actual alpha male, they dont know the fear of losing control, they dont know the panic of people thinking ur a liar, they dont know the feeling of not having an off switch so to speak.. of not being able to just relax and take it easy, they wish they were intimidating where as i am self conscious of being intimidating

so guys like me and the french one will always be this way, if u dont like it then ignore it because there's no reasoning with it, best way to avoid is to not lie, its pretty easy unless u think ur some big shit who needs the red carpet rolled out for you like i previously said

its good night for me now

lol @ everyone ignoring this post