Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95904 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #550 on: February 27, 2012, 10:11:50 AM »
Why though?  What has he really done to warrant you "taking him down"?  I don;t understand how people could be so hateful and vicious over something on an online message board.  Just look at "no one."   Not only does the guy )nearly a 40 year old man) want to fight me in person, but has literally gone out of his way to actually harm myself and my families well being by posting my face and details that could absolutely destroy my life.  If I had personal details on "no one" and knew that I could 100% actually effect his real life and well being, I would do nothing of the sort.  How is it that some people could be so cold and vicious to want to actually harm someone.  Is the internet really that serious?

What has slinpimp truly done to warrant being "taken down," besides disagree with you?

dudeeee, same shit happened with me only because someone with a similar user name posted some shit that was ripped from another site. Internet is serious man, some people are crazy

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #551 on: February 27, 2012, 10:15:00 AM »
dudeeee, same shit happened with me only because someone with a similar user name posted some shit that was ripped from another site. Internet is serious man, some people are crazy

a lot of money is made by pushing a bunch of garbage product on these boards. when someone encroaches on someone else's payday, then it gets real serious, real fast. that's why that shit happened to you.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #552 on: February 27, 2012, 10:16:48 AM »
3 of my top elfs knwo who i am yes,, rest dont

one is a female the other are 2 males

gh15 approved

Booty knows who you are?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #553 on: February 27, 2012, 10:26:26 AM »
a lot of money is made by pushing a bunch of garbage product on these boards. when someone encroaches on someone else's payday, then it gets real serious, real fast. that's why that shit happened to you.

well nothing did happen to me other than an apology and free products, but the scare wasn't worth it

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #554 on: February 27, 2012, 10:32:37 AM »
well nothing did happen to me other than an apology and free products, but the scare wasn't worth it

COME ON FELLA,, you were treatened by sending you narcotics in the mail,, i let it go becauw i heard that you woudl be happy ,, id bring that all board down the fucking toilet if they didnt do what they did later,,

they tratened you with narcotics when gh15 saw it! they were fucked up they got bgi warnings after from my elfs form within,, they had to do it otherwize id shut them down permenantly via the law

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: February 27, 2012, 10:34:42 AM »
COME ON FELLA,, you were treatened by sending you narcotics in the mail,, i let it go becauw i heard that you woudl be happy ,, id bring that all board down the fucking toilet if they didnt do what they did later,,

they tratened you with narcotics when gh15 saw it! they were fucked up they got bgi warnings after from my elfs form within,, they had to do it otherwize id shut them down permenantly via the law

gh15 approved

you a snitch now
T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #556 on: February 27, 2012, 10:35:49 AM »

gh15 approved
Yeah that whole thing was fucked up. All because someone isnt smart enough to come up with their own screen name

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #557 on: February 27, 2012, 10:37:21 AM »
you a snitch now

snitch? im part of the system ,, do you think officers do not use hormones? do you think customs dotn use hormones? do you think doctors dont ue hormones? do you think lawyers dont use hormones? ALL USE IT,, but there has to be order to things ...if there is no order to things you wil bring ALL OF US DOWN! ,, hormones should be legalized and they will! in every country they are controlled,, some countries are ok but the rest should join and this is the prime mission of gh15

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #558 on: February 27, 2012, 10:55:59 AM »
What has slinpimp truly done to warrant being "taken down," besides disagree with you?

It's disruptive to the efforts of serious bros when false information is broadcast in the thunderdome. A lot of kiddos believe this type of material. A mental disease, contagious!

The filt must be cleansed. Sinners brought to their knees before god.

A simple apology would suffice.  ;D
"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #559 on: February 27, 2012, 10:59:43 AM »
ill be damned if alex33 doesnt talk to himself in diff names some of them bakcing gh15 up some of them hating gh15 ,, this is the weirdest phenomenon i ever withnessed in history of boarding lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #560 on: February 27, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »
that son of a bitch is a twisted fella,one sick individual  ;D
GETBIG!

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #561 on: February 27, 2012, 11:10:39 AM »
lol People throw around this "snitch" jacket with such disgust.  When in fact a "snitch" is part of the game.  As are LEO.  As are the users.  The dealers know people snitch so they use that to their advantage.   Some of the biggest criminal masterminds "snitch" to stay afloat

A man is only as loyal as the length of sentence thrown in his face by the prosecutor.    I know better criminals than most who told when 25 to life was their fate.   And some for nothing at all.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #562 on: February 27, 2012, 11:11:49 AM »
ill be damned if alex33 doesnt talk to himself in diff names some of them bakcing gh15 up some of them hating gh15 ,, this is the weirdest phenomenon i ever withnessed in history of boarding lol

gh15 approved

Agree.

Oh and Hi! Alex.
Trans Milkshake.

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #563 on: February 27, 2012, 11:12:50 AM »

gh15 approved

hahaha if this is true!   

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #564 on: February 27, 2012, 11:15:28 AM »
lol People throw around this "snitch" jacket with such disgust.  When in fact a "snitch" is part of the game.  As are LEO.  As are the users.  The dealers know people snitch so they use that to their advantage.   Some of the biggest criminal masterminds "snitch" to stay afloat

A man is only as loyal as the length of sentence thrown in his face by the prosecutor.    I know better criminals than most who told when 25 to life was their fate.   And some for nothing at all.

It's normally the top guys who are the biggest snitches.

They get a big sentence put in front of them and it's sing little birdy, what with their connections it ends up embroiling a lot of people.
Trans Milkshake.

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #565 on: February 27, 2012, 11:18:43 AM »

It's normally the top guys who are the biggest snitches.

They get a big sentence put in front of them and it's sing little birdy, what with their connections it ends up embroiling a lot of people.

correct. The top fellas brainwash the low level fellas into this "no snitching"  mentality because it's good for business.   Then , the top fellas tell or "share information" because it too, is good for business.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #566 on: February 27, 2012, 11:26:40 AM »
Why though?  What has he really done to warrant you "taking him down"?  I don;t understand how people could be so hateful and vicious over something on an online message board.  Just look at "no one."   Not only does the guy )nearly a 40 year old man) want to fight me in person, but has literally gone out of his way to actually harm myself and my families well being by posting my face and details that could absolutely destroy my life.  If I had personal details on "no one" and knew that I could 100% actually effect his real life and well being, I would do nothing of the sort. How is it that some people could be so cold and vicious to want to actually harm someone.  Is the internet really that serious?

ahahahahahahaha keep saying my name bitch!

holy fuck i have NEVER been this deep in anyones head. EVER.

you sir, make my day!

:D
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #567 on: February 27, 2012, 11:51:25 AM »
ahahahahahahaha keep saying my name bitch!

holy fuck i have NEVER been this deep in anyones head. EVER.

you sir, make my day!

:D

How original!

Use the exact categorization I made of you (which is demonstrably true), and then say it about me!

I can see why you are such a super star poster here now.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: February 27, 2012, 11:53:02 AM »

How original!

Use the exact categorization I made of you (which is demonstrably true), and then say it about me!

I can see why you are such a super star poster here now.

didn't you leave

post the 2009 pic showing your face

you are embarrassing yourself
T

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #569 on: February 27, 2012, 11:59:20 AM »
didn't you leave

post the 2009 pic showing your face

you are embarrassing yourself

Sure...

hang on, I'll get right on that for you...

whoever the fuck you are hahaha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: February 27, 2012, 12:00:31 PM »

Sure...

hang on, I'll get right on that for you...

whoever the fuck you are hahaha

meltdown

you are no good at this

maybe you can get some work as a mr bean lookalike
T

L.L

« Reply #571 on: February 27, 2012, 12:03:08 PM »

i give you my word,, and my word is gold that you are going down in time of my choice,, gave you my word

gh15 approved

hahhaa,,,ok , I will be waiting for you..btw i closed on another property just 15 mins ago..you wanna know where my money comes from ? real state ,son...dont have time to be trying to make money selling liitle vials ..not me

L.L

« Reply #572 on: February 27, 2012, 12:04:19 PM »
i never jump on anything,, i give warning ,, if warning not foloowed,, i either approve an operation or not,, end of argument
gh15 approved

I take your warnings and rub them  on my big balls, yes I use hcg twice per week... ;D I swear youre not only a schyzo, youre a fucking kid..lol..you need help ,a lot of help...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #573 on: February 27, 2012, 12:05:06 PM »
so why the fuck did u flip he bunk kigtropins to ur friend you liar

L.L

« Reply #574 on: February 27, 2012, 12:07:20 PM »
the radio show will hapen ,, who said it wont? you?

martinez is staying in america alex33,, he is getting citizenship due to ME! ME! ME ! ME!! he also get time in for what he did ,, as i said very hard case had to be involving money and still have to be payed not done ,,

i got email from widow pm ...he wroe and explained himself and i decided he is ok ,, he never scammed a soul ,, he is long time TRUE VET unlike slintolina widow is true! vet,,

the kigs...i tried to bering you pharma grade,, and i did for short while until the china chinks decided to fuck it up ...im not there cant control this but i can completely eliminate a company and operation ...which i did ,, there is no more kami ,, soon you wil see what i mean

gh15 approved

wrong bitch,,, I and only I brough the Kig scam to LIGHT..YOU FOUGHT ME FOR A GOOD WEEK CALLING A BULLSHITTER BUT AT THE END I WAS RIGHT..JUST LIKE IM RIGHT ABOUT YOU..YOURE A PHONY , SICK PERSON..