Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 375208 times)

ukjeff

Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1650 on: August 24, 2013, 11:56:17 PM »
Hey OTH
Will you put your hand on a Bible and swear the following.
"ukjeff takes steroids, he admitted it in a PM"

Careful now, God is watching.

;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1651 on: August 25, 2013, 12:15:00 AM »
you do realise that 'Trolling' means dropping the odd provocative post here and there to garner a response, not 'battling' with another getbigger until you haven't washed for 2 days, surving only on ritalin and diet dr pepper, until you finally 'reveal' you were just 'trolling' them.

:D

i see beth erased his apocalyptic anger induced meltdown about 'grrr blah blah blah ggrrrrrr trolling the fuck out of you guys'

hahahaha what a nonce. he puts a lot of effort into correcting and deleting posts after hes made them. so much for 'just trolling'
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1652 on: August 25, 2013, 12:19:07 AM »
I wrote this in the other thread but I will copy and paste here cause it is so dam funny  :D...........

Imagine that, waking up to make his rounds of meltdown on 16 different forums before he can finally eat breakfast.

lmao because he is sooooo predictable, my tactic worked.

See jeff this was planned ahead of time, I have been getting pms from the whole world asking why I bite to your trolling and I tell them cause my 5 minutes of posting causes you to meldown about me on 16 different threads and keeps you in front of the computer for 24 hours straight without skipping a beat, in the meantime I am gone on a day trip to Canadas wonderland with my family, gone on air balloon ride and even gone fishing, while poor old 50 year old jeff is withering away behind his 1998 computer.  Grin Grin Grin

ukjeff

« Reply #1653 on: August 25, 2013, 12:25:51 AM »
I wrote this in the other thread but I will copy and paste here cause it is so dam funny  :D...........

Imagine that, waking up to make his rounds of meltdown on 16 different forums before he can finally eat breakfast.

See jeff this was planned ahead of time, I have been getting pms from the whole world asking why I bite to your trolling and I tell them cause my 5 minutes of posting causes you to meldown about me on 16 different threads and keeps you in front of the computer for 24 hours straight without skipping a beat, in the meantime I am gone on a day trip to Canadas wonderland with my family, gone on air balloon ride and even gone fishing, while poor old 50 year old jeff is withering away behind his 1998 computer.  Grin Grin Grin

Who gives a fuck what you have been doing.
Did you take all your chicken fillet with you,you sad twat?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1654 on: August 25, 2013, 12:30:34 AM »
Who gives a fuck what you have been doing.
Did you take all your chicken fillet with you,you sad twat?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1655 on: August 25, 2013, 12:44:37 AM »

hahahaha he wont recover. possibly the greatest meltdown king of all time.
b

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1656 on: August 25, 2013, 01:21:44 AM »

its beyond just meltdown, its OCD.

whitewidow

« Reply #1657 on: August 25, 2013, 01:29:35 AM »

LOL a 1998 computer with dial up.

ukjeff

« Reply #1658 on: August 25, 2013, 01:47:38 AM »

I notice you avoided to say if you took your chicken with you.

I know why as well.   ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1659 on: August 25, 2013, 02:15:43 AM »

meltdown.

Dear me.

As for recovering?
Recover what?
Its an internet forum where I am anonymous, what is there to recover from and to?
I just log off and you dont exist.
Im not deluded enough to consider the anonymous handles here friends or foes, I know thats a strange concept to those of you who believe you know people on here and what their thoughts and motives are.

ukjeff

« Reply #1660 on: August 25, 2013, 02:25:45 AM »
:D

i see beth erased his apocalyptic anger induced meltdown about 'grrr blah blah blah ggrrrrrr trolling the fuck out of you guys'

hahahaha what a nonce. he puts a lot of effort into correcting and deleting posts after hes made them. so much for 'just trolling'

I have amended posts for spelling errors, I have never deleted a post.
Another lying twat.

Oh and the comment about my torso, take a look at your own you wide hipped prick.
I have a better tapered waist than you.
Im just carrying a bit more weight around the waist in my pic.

You cant alter you shitty bone structure mate.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1661 on: August 25, 2013, 02:34:25 AM »
I have amended posts for spelling errors, I have never deleted a post.
Another lying twat.

Oh and the comment about my torso, take a look at your own you wide hipped prick.
I have a better tapered waist than you.
Im just carrying a bit more weight around the waist in my pic.

You cant alter you shitty bone structure mate.

hahahahaha you sure are, dumpy!
b

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1662 on: August 25, 2013, 02:55:45 AM »

did you have your kids in the air ballon ride? Im planning to do it in 2 weeks with my daughter

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1663 on: August 25, 2013, 04:38:20 AM »
Here are 3 pm's and BTW everyone, UKjeff gave me permission to post these PM's. If he did not give me permission I would not.

PM # 1

Hello mate
Im not in a position to discuss gear on an open forum, or even here for that matter.
Im not going to confirm or deny if I use or not.

Its for personal reasons, I'm not being an arse or anything its just I simply cant discuss it.

This one technically does not admit it but one can conclude that a natural would simply never in a million years say ''its just I simply cant discuss it.''

pm#2

Thanks for that.
Its not that I don't want to talk about it, I simply cant.

Again, read between the lines, he is saying he can not discuss it. now the third one is clear and cut.

PM#3

Nah, dont worry about it mate, no harm done, I could have responded in the thread but it would just encourage others, I just pm if people ask.
Bigmc is already aware.

Oh but but but..... that does not mean I am admitting it, it just means I can not discuss it, you jerks, I don't do juice goddammit, leave me alone I am a 50 year natural,  :'( :'( :'( :'(... I am clean, why else would I be able not to talk about it--- ukjeff

lmao, scum filthy juice head claiming natural.

Now here is the funniest thing ever. Why on God's green earth would someone deny juice, when they are anonymous anyway  ??? ??? 

remember guys it is for personal reasons  ::)
You see, its completely ok to post pm's when the author gives you permission.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1664 on: August 25, 2013, 04:42:07 AM »
You see, its completely ok to post pm's when the author gives you permission.
Actually, it's not. PM is PM. Doesn't hit the board.  :)

ukjeff

« Reply #1665 on: August 25, 2013, 04:46:42 AM »
Actually, it's not. PM is PM. Doesn't hit the board.  :)
I have PMs from some of the most two faced twats you could imagine    ;D , I would never post them though, its morally wrong.

ukjeff

« Reply #1666 on: August 25, 2013, 05:17:04 AM »
Hey Jeff,

I've been away for a day. Coming back here, curious about the new adventures of Mr.3%, I see they quickly changed the subject.

They talk about some kind of meltdown of you. I've been searching but I can't find it. Did they delete it?

Well he says it was the callipers that said it was 3% and it actually read "high 3s" so I think he meant 4.
He does also admit that he has no idea what his BF% was in real life.

Oh and hes only using callipers this time as well, I hope he has a new set.   ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1667 on: August 25, 2013, 05:17:15 AM »
I have PMs from some of the most two faced twats you could imagine    ;D , I would never post them though, its morally wrong.

You are approaching schizzo levels of beta maleness. Seriously.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1668 on: August 25, 2013, 05:19:47 AM »
That wouldn't be such a bad thing. I am a legend around here.

ukjeff

« Reply #1669 on: August 25, 2013, 05:20:35 AM »
define alpha male in the context of this forum.

ukjeff

« Reply #1670 on: August 25, 2013, 05:23:15 AM »

Nothing new that means. Boring...

Yep., pretty boring, can you believe they want me to leave, its me that carries the threads because they are too dumb to think of anything themselves.

ukjeff

« Reply #1671 on: August 25, 2013, 05:30:04 AM »
Yep, best shape of his life, its the reason he is called "onetimehard" you know, its because he's only ever been in shape once, now thats been de-bunked he should really change his log on to "neverinshapeever"

Isnt it odd he only has one painting photo of the event.
Not one onstage collecting his overall trophy, nothing.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1672 on: August 25, 2013, 05:33:34 AM »
define alpha male in the context of this forum.

Pretty much the opposite of everything you do.

ukjeff

« Reply #1673 on: August 25, 2013, 05:34:44 AM »

Pretty much the opposite of everything you do.
Knew you couldnt you dumb fucker.

Alpha beta, , you stupid prick.

ukjeff

« Reply #1674 on: August 25, 2013, 05:45:10 AM »

Damn. I really was hoping he would post some other 3% paintings pics.

I already called the guys at the gym to say that tomorrow I would show them something really funny.

Can't you ask him nicely? Say that you admire him, you want to be like him, that he inspires you, or some other unbelievable BS.

I suppose I could be nice to him again, he has the attention span of a goldfish, he has been my friend and my foe on several occasions already.

I couple of posts of "You go OTH" or "you the man OTH" and Im sure he will be my friend again.