Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374430 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in
« Reply #2400 on: September 18, 2013, 09:20:38 AM »
But maintaining close to contest level leanness until June next year will not allow him to slab on the mass it takes to place top tier at his shows. Just keeping things disciplined and decently lean is best I think, besides who want to be be a grouchy bastard all year round for the sake of six pack?  ;)

The term "decently lean" can vary greatly from person to person. Cswol thinks he's decently lean....

What does it mean to you bf % wise?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2401 on: September 18, 2013, 09:21:37 AM »
Bulking up is a mistake OTH. Your going to add weight only to diet back down and look pretty much the same. Stay tight and lean, try and get the skin on abs to tighten up a bit more. Much less work for you and you get the same or better result. My 2 cents..

If he not competing until June he certainly could add some muscle and avoid getting fat by keeping a tight, but higher calorie diet (raising protein and carbs).

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2402 on: September 18, 2013, 09:25:09 AM »
But maintaining close to contest level leanness until June next year will not allow him to slab on the mass it takes to place top tier at his shows. Just keeping things disciplined and decently lean is best I think, besides who want to be be a grouchy bastard all year round for the sake of six pack?  ;)
no i dont mean stay in contest leanness. just stay around 7-8ish%

Definitely no need to go above 10, does nothing for you but make you look like shit.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2403 on: September 18, 2013, 09:26:28 AM »
If he not competing until June he certainly could add some muscle and avoid getting fat by keeping a tight, but higher calorie diet (raising protein and carbs).
agree

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2404 on: September 18, 2013, 09:33:32 AM »
Mr Swoliosis is as smooth as a babys bum. 10-12 percent you should still see abs and cuts in quads, that is fine. How can one really know body fat percentage anyway, it would take dexa scan or what not to get that right. I go by the mirror not weight or body fat guessing.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2405 on: September 18, 2013, 09:34:55 AM »
How can one really know body fat percentage anyway, it would take dexa scan or what not to get that right. I go by the mirror not weight or body fat guessing.

agree, i have cuts and veins in quads even when i was a fat slob.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2406 on: September 18, 2013, 09:36:49 AM »
Mr Swoliosis is as smooth as a babys bum. 10-12 percent you should still see abs and cuts in quads, that is fine. How can one really know body fat percentage anyway, it would take dexa scan or what not to get that right. I go by the mirror not weight or body fat guessing.

The mirror can lie to you though...perception

Better post pics on getbig and we'll let you know.  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2407 on: September 18, 2013, 09:39:18 AM »
LOL! Yes many experts at bodyfat percentage in these waters...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2408 on: September 18, 2013, 09:41:34 AM »

8)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2409 on: September 18, 2013, 09:47:28 AM »
Its either your own perception or or those of others but its always perception. I do think an individual can be capable of making an accurate assessment without submitting his rear to the get big community lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2410 on: September 18, 2013, 09:49:15 AM »

personally Im of the beiief if you take shit in high enough doses for long shit starts to happen (ie permanent changes)... new muscle  satellite cells. I get softer off gear, but the muscle doesn't really go anywhere. at least not like when I used to come off..
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2411 on: September 18, 2013, 09:53:24 AM »
Yeah that's it dj...lol

You're right about perception bigro but for bbing purposes I would think there's some sort of standard or general consensus of what would be too fat and counterproductive.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2412 on: September 18, 2013, 09:54:57 AM »
personally Im of the beiief if you take shit in high enough doses for long shit starts to happen (ie permanent changes)... new muscle  satellite cells. I get softer off gear, but the muscle doesn't really go anywhere. at least not like when I used to come off..

and permanently neuter ones natural test production:)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2413 on: September 18, 2013, 09:56:47 AM »

lol i was talking  more so about gh. when i only used AAS, and would come off... I was never able to keep shit.
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2414 on: September 18, 2013, 09:58:52 AM »
personally Im of the beiief if you take shit in high enough doses for long shit starts to happen (ie permanent changes)... new muscle  satellite cells.I get softer off gear, but the muscle doesn't really go anywhere. at least not like when I used to come off..

I believe this too but not everyone is doing high doses for lengthy periods.

So looking how you look you believe in "cycles"

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2415 on: September 18, 2013, 10:02:26 AM »
Cycles yeah but its difficult to make steady progress year round and maintain shape. I prefer to do my gear with a show at the end of the tunnel, it justifies it and I train harder and eat cleaner knowing my ass will be either celebrated or handed to me come show day lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2416 on: September 18, 2013, 10:11:28 AM »
Cycles yeah but its difficult to make steady progress year round and maintain shape. I prefer to do my gear with a show at the end of the tunnel, it justifies it and I train harder and eat cleaner knowing my ass will be either celebrated or handed to me come show day lol

Yeah makes sense.

To me, your build is perfect now (no homo) and it's gotta be something you think about...taking it to the next step. But the question is if it would be worth it in the end.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2417 on: September 18, 2013, 10:11:47 AM »

. I have come to the conclusion im gonna have to force myself to do a show if i ever wanto achieve the physique i want to (wheels etc). Thats probably what I'll do, show up weigh in and leave lol

btw OTH you look great very impressive.  shocked us all
l

ukjeff

« Reply #2418 on: September 18, 2013, 10:41:16 AM »
on top of it 'no one 'has not been on here lately to join the fray.
Peanut allergy?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2419 on: September 18, 2013, 11:16:02 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #2420 on: September 18, 2013, 11:19:58 AM »
LOL'GOOD ONE'
If you take away my posts criticising certain individuals when it's actually warranted then you would see me in a different light.
Im not afraid to step outside the box and ask the questions other people are afraid to.
(I have PMs of support by the way)  ;)
If it were anyone else outside the "click" posting as many inconstancies as OTH they would have been savaged.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2421 on: September 18, 2013, 11:29:00 AM »
big ro is right here, june is 3 querters of  year away, not wise t stay in this condition.

I was 206 lb in the same condition as 80% of bodybuilders jump on stage, I easily gained 10lb of muscle.

I took 2 pics of 246lb, one form 5 years ago and one from now and the difference is easily 12-15lb of muscle so now I took 2 pics, one of my 205lb contest placing and one of my 206lb last Friday and the difference is 3-5lb f muscle so hence I gained 10lb of muscle at least.

SO IF i go back to 246 with the added 10lb I WOULD NOT BE AS FAT AS I WAS WHEN I STARTED THIS DIET, ALSO I PLAN ON GAINING ANOTHER 10LB WHICH WOULD BE A BREEZE FROM HERE TO NEXT JUNE.

AND ALSO I WILL NOT PAST 240, SO THAT WOULD EQUAL 25LB OF OFF SEASON WEIGHT, THAT IS STILL 10% FAT OR LESS, STILL REAL LEAN.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2422 on: September 18, 2013, 11:31:23 AM »
. I have come to the conclusion im gonna have to force myself to do a show if i ever wanto achieve the physique i want to (wheels etc). Thats probably what I'll do, show up weigh in and leave lol

btw OTH you look great very impressive.  shocked us all
THANKS BRO

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2423 on: September 18, 2013, 11:31:47 AM »
If you take away my posts criticising certain individuals when it's actually warranted then you would see me in a different light.
Im not afraid to step outside the box and ask the questions other people are afraid to.
(I have PMs of support by the way)  ;)
If it were anyone else outside the "click" posting as many inconstancies as OTH they would have been savaged.

if you have pms of support you must be doing the right thing

i stand corrected you are awesome

good job  8)
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2424 on: September 18, 2013, 11:35:47 AM »
if you have pms of support you must be doing the right thing

i stand corrected you are awesome