Author Topic: So I'm debating dieting down some.... lol seriously  (Read 8875 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: So I'm debating dieting down some.... lol seriously
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2012, 07:27:36 PM »
You look like compete shit. Seriously, I could never ever get that fat even if I wanted. I can't even imagine what boatloads of junkfood you must ingest on a daily basis if you look like that while lifting regularly :-X

Fat or not, I still got swagger baby!!  Check out this pic from last week!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2012, 08:01:21 PM »
Is that how you perceive yourself?

Something like that, but I prefer the term "Iron Warrior."

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2012, 08:08:32 PM »

u have to have clearer pic than that unless it was done like that on purpose,,,u have a good build...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2012, 08:11:06 PM »
u have to have clearer pic than that unless it was done like that on purpose,,,u have a good build...
Still fuzzy when you click on it?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2012, 08:15:59 PM »

You look really good Chiro....  nothing but props brother!  How much do you weigh and what's your height?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2012, 08:24:51 PM »
You look really good Chiro....  nothing but props brother!  How much do you weigh and what's your height?
Thanks brotha. Here I'm 5'10 202. I'm at my heaviest now, at 213. Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but Chaos requested a nude from me so I had to deliver something. Good luck with the epic leans man.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2012, 08:26:00 PM »
look good kid...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2012, 08:30:57 PM »
Thanks brotha. Here I'm 5'10 202. I'm at my heaviest now, at 213. Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but Chaos requested a nude from me so I had to deliver something.

Nah dude, you didn't hijack anything... post away...

You are much bigger than me, I'm 6 feet and for me to be that lean  I have to be around 185.... makes sense, considering I compete around 175-180

If I can drop 30 lbs from where I am now (that pic with the towel) I think that would be a good point to build up and put on some quality muscle nice and slow.

Nevertheless, you look very impressive!!  post up some more pics brother (no homo) its motivating me :-)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2012, 12:28:15 AM »
.....me too. Eyeing 2013 Masters Nationals. Maybe

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2012, 02:58:24 AM »
Huge ach you never been really tempted to go on the dark side and do roids?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2012, 04:02:57 AM »
Looking good in the recent pics, ACH! That upper arm is very full.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2012, 06:07:49 AM »
.....me too. Eyeing 2013 Masters Nationals. Maybe
8)...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2012, 06:12:09 AM »

I would let you take my sister out if you were in town.  A dinner, a movie, maybe a little making out.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2012, 06:15:36 AM »
That's the whole point of this thread lol

That's the thing that worries me, whenever I diet down I look kinda puny, just lean and in shape, where as when I fatten up some I look stronger and more impressive (at least in clothes!)

Ach...let me ask you this (as I have all the guys who 'bulk up').  Do you really think you put on all that much muscle when you do that?  I did it one time...never again.  I felt like shit and prepping for a show was the worst.  Took 16 weeks to do it.  Have you ever tried to just stay leaner and just accept the slower gains?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2012, 06:37:04 AM »
Huge ach you never been really tempted to go on the dark side and do roids?

Not really... no

Looking good in the recent pics, ACH! That upper arm is very full.

Thanks buddy

Ach...let me ask you this (as I have all the guys who 'bulk up').  Do you really think you put on all that much muscle when you do that?  I did it one time...never again.  I felt like shit and prepping for a show was the worst.  Took 16 weeks to do it.  Have you ever tried to just stay leaner and just accept the slower gains?

No when I do end up dieting down after an off season bulk, I find that the muscle gains were really minimal.  Its not about competing, its really I just prefer feeling bigger and stronger in the off season, I hate feeling small when I diet down.  And yes there was one year that I stayed at 210 the whole offseason... was one of my best preps ever after that, stayed strong the entire precontest and was setting personal bests in squats 4 weeks out.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2012, 06:54:48 AM »
Not really... no

Thanks buddy

No when I do end up dieting down after an off season bulk, I find that the muscle gains were really minimal.  Its not about competing, its really I just prefer feeling bigger and stronger in the off season, I hate feeling small when I diet down.  And yes there was one year that I stayed at 210 the whole offseason... was one of my best preps ever after that, stayed strong the entire precontest and was setting personal bests in squats 4 weeks out.

ach,,,last paragraph u answered you own question,,,,there ya go...now get going..

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2012, 06:58:33 AM »

Thats what I am saying.  When you aren't on anything, you really don't grasp how minimal the gains are.  Sure the scale goes up, but does that really translate into growth of muscle?  Even if your squat goes up from 400 to 450 with the bulk.  Is that more because you maybe got better form/technique which made it more efficent?  Maybe you rested more?  Maybe you focused only on that for a time being?  All those things people forget about.  I doubt all that is because a person gained more and more fat.

You look good, why let yourself look like a fat pig?  No disrespect...seriously. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2012, 01:19:14 PM »
You need to post those progress photos with you in that yellow towel weekly.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2012, 02:28:47 PM »
You need to post those progress photos with you in that yellow towel weekly.

(No homo) lol.

Anyways, I will post progress pictures, starting the first week of January, every 3-4 weeks For 12 weeks.  Along with weight, bf%, and diet.  Will take the rest of the year to start taking cardio A little more seriously, cleaning up the diet some (minus the redskins weekly pizza).

Maybe readers will gain some valuable information from my posts, maybe you all could watch in hopes of seeing me fail, maybe you all could place wagers on whether I will quit prematurely lol

Nevertheless I think I'm gonna go ahead and commit to this.  So sit back and enjoy the show!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2012, 02:32:49 PM »
It's obvious you knew what you were doing back then when you competed, but you will find that the older you get the harder it gets to bulk up and lean down.  In your older twenties you can cut out one meal and be lean, as you get older, the same diets don't work, the same amount of cardio doesn't work, trying to do it clean doesn't work.

the years and years of hydrogenated oils from fast food build up a layer of fat that no diet or cardio can burn.

Good luck man.

Just know, we aren't cheering you to fail, we are cheering you to succeed.  Pakistan needs something good to happen to them for once.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2012, 01:11:16 PM »
It's obvious you knew what you were doing back then when you competed, but you will find that the older you get the harder it gets to bulk up and lean down.  In your older twenties you can cut out one meal and be lean, as you get older, the same diets don't work, the same amount of cardio doesn't work, trying to do it clean doesn't work.

the years and years of hydrogenated oils from fast food build up a layer of fat that no diet or cardio can burn.

Good luck man.

Just know, we aren't cheering you to fail, we are cheering you to succeed.  Pakistan needs something good to happen to them for once.
::)