Author Topic: You Want Superman Arms?  (Read 2042 times)

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
You Want Superman Arms?
« on: July 07, 2006, 05:51:50 AM »
I checked this out at Bodybuilding.com and at first I was skeptical. Yes, it said superman and all that, but then I tried it. I don't know what it was, but my arms started to get more massive. The super setting changed my entire arm routine around, and gave me an alternative to my arm training. You should try it, but give it time. You should notice something within the first couple of weeks of this training method. You don't like it go back to your old routine. It worked for me it could work for you.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/benblack9.htm

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: You Want Superman Arms?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 10:18:31 AM »
Actually that's a pretty basic and older style of SS trainig, probably going back 50 years or way more. Still works for short periods,  during a training the year.  When I first started training, with serious intent, at 16 years (1988) some old vet's told me that there was nothing new under the sun with regards to BB'ing. I didn't believe that then. But as I invested more training time into workouts, and gaining a lot of experience over the years, I'm reminded how true those word were. Good Luck.

Side Bar: Of course Joe Weider invented every system of BB'ing in the known world.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 10:23:37 AM »
Actually that's a pretty basic and older style of SS trainig, probably going back 50 years or way more. Still works for short periods,

This is JPM's way of reminding you that he's way ahead of the game. hahahahahahahah

So far ahead of the game that he didn't know that Arthur Jones is still around and didn't appreciate at all that I was the one to tell him. LOL

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 07:54:59 PM »
This is JPM's way of reminding you that he's way ahead of the game. hahahahahahahah

So far ahead of the game that he didn't know that Arthur Jones is still around and didn't appreciate at all that I was the one to tell him. LOL
You're an asshole.
follow the arrows

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 08:32:49 PM »
You're an asshole.

You've proven repeatedly that you offer nothing but negativity "hater", thus what you say is predictable and worthless.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 08:37:35 PM »
You've proven repeatedly that you offer nothing but negativity "hater", thus what you say is predictable and worthless.
hahaha, Monster Bullshit.

There's only a few bad apples I have been "negative" to, jsut cases where I'm being honest. Again, shows for the liar you are and the things you will make up to defend yourself ya idiot. Abt 90% of your posts reek of pointless negativity, and this case here isnt any different. Fuck off now will ya  ::)
follow the arrows

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 03:12:56 AM »
pumpster is just another annoying kid that thinks he know it all. from what i can see nobody likes him on getbig, and nobody respects him.

Z