Author Topic: Jack "Rhino" London and Mike Wolfe sign with AtLarge Nutrition  (Read 23432 times)

RHINO290

Re: Jack "Rhino" London and Mike Wolfe sign with AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 11:29:27 AM »
I'd like to see Garreth Allinn up there.

The NPC middle-weight class is loaded with awesome talent.

YIP
Zack

See, thats what I'm talkin about. We should be talking about ideas to make this wrork, how to make it better, and discuss the mistakes we have seen in the past.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2006, 11:37:46 AM »
Thanks, I did not think you were saying that, you have always been good to me on this board, I just people to know where I am coming from. You know, i kid around alot, but I know the deal.

No, you are a good guy, with good opinions....

Thanks !

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 11:49:31 AM »
 :o holy &^%*, lol. I was gonna type in how big Rhino's hand was in reference to that "guys" head!I was 1 of them ppl. not too impressed w/you in the beginning Rhino but recent pics have me changing my opinion in regards to your physique.Lower bodyfat levels brings your body to a completely different look.Congrats.BTW you must be a pretty down to earth guy as most MOPAR ppl. are I find.Oh yeah your also a lucky SOB driving a Cuda w/a 426.I'm jealous now!

RHINO290

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2006, 11:53:57 AM »
:o holy &^%*, lol. I was gonna type in how big Rhino's hand was in reference to that "guys" head!I was 1 of them ppl. not too impressed w/you in the beginning Rhino but recent pics have me changing my opinion in regards to your physique.Lower bodyfat levels brings your body to a completely different look.Congrats.BTW you must be a pretty down to earth guy as most MOPAR ppl. are I find.Oh yeah your also a lucky SOB driving a Cuda w/a 426.I'm jealous now!

Thank you-on all accounts. Yes, as I get leaner, I get much better. I am one of those guys who looks much better onstage..... we shall see.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2006, 12:19:41 PM »
At Large is a good company, I have ordered protein from them, but they are really not that big. How can they afford to "sponsor" athletes?

Or are these guys getting "PDI-sized" paychecks?  ;D

Atlarge Nutrition practically has the Powerlifting market locked down so I can see them having a number of sponsored athletes, mainly powerlifters.  They can afford it

Now as far as the owners are concerned.....no comment
A

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2006, 12:23:08 PM »
Vince, your business could sponsor the Rhino !  :o

RHINO290

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2006, 12:24:08 PM »

Atlarge Nutrition practically has the Powerlifting market locked down so I can see them having a number of sponsored athletes, mainly powerlifters.  They can afford it

Now as far as the owners are concerned.....no comment

Jesus christ, the owners are like the nicest friggin guys in the world!!!!!!

Vince, why must you stir the pot like this?

RHINO290

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2006, 12:24:55 PM »

I am scared to ask, "what is his business?"

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »
Vince has a monster internet supplement store

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 12:28:20 PM »
I am scared to ask, "what is his business?"

thanks for asking that   LOL

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2006, 12:40:07 PM »

Actually, I'm dropping my current sponsored athletes and cutting down on other expenses as well.     

Sponsorship is expensive and I will invest my funds into more inventory and building up my new skincare and tanning line of products.  I may sponsor some folks next year
A

RHINO290

« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2006, 12:42:35 PM »

Actually, I'm dropping my current sponsored athletes and cutting down on other expenses as well.     

Sponsorship is expensive and I will invest my funds into more inventory and building up my new skincare and tanning line of products.  I may sponsor some folks next year
seriously? I thought they were kidding. I want to hear about this, what is your url? What is this, an online supplement store? who have you sponsored in the past?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2006, 12:43:50 PM »
Jesus christ, the owners are like the nicest friggin guys in the world!!!!!!

Vince, why must you stir the pot like this?

I have no problem with Daniel.  He's a cool guy.  Chris Mason on the other hand is the person who I've had many past beefs with in the past.  Heck if it wasn't for him, I would problably carry their full line of products.  Although I never believed in the ETS product and its claims, the protein powder is from a high quality supplier.   
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2006, 12:44:21 PM »
seriously? I thought they were kidding. I want to hear about this, what is your url? What is this, an online supplement store? who have you sponsored in the past?

caliberfitness.com

I've not sponsored that many people for my company but I am currently making plans to drop my current athletes since they are already sponsored now by bigger companies including the WWE for one person.  I plan to post some testimonials from some of my customers and clients instead.  At the time I was sponsoring people, ephedra was going strong and I was making a killing off selling bulk ephedra powder and Andro Products.  However you know how the story goes. 
A

RHINO290

« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2006, 12:52:34 PM »

caliberfitness.com

I've not sponsored that many people for my company but I am currently making plans to drop my current athletes since they are already sponsored now by bigger companies including the WWE for one person.  I plan to post some testimonials from some of my customers and clients instead.  At the time I was sponsoring people, ephedra was going strong and I was making a killing off selling bulk ephedra powder and Andro Products.  However you know how the story goes. 

Okay cool.... very interesting, now you can stop hating on the Rhino.

My hand is out to you, not for spomnsorship, just in general......

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2006, 01:05:34 PM »
Here are a few of Vince's sponsored athletes.  I am sure they will be sorry to have their contracts cancelled.  Great Vince.  They were just coming around.  Its too bad these athletes now have to find another sponsor.  Your products and coaching has proven to be good for them.  They look so much better now

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2006, 01:08:45 PM »
I've never heard anyone in the industry say ANYTHING bad about Mason.  He is one of the most respected guys around.   Vince, you're really in the minority on this one.  Chris is a class act and can back it up in the gym too.

Vince, can you list 5 athletes you've sponsored in the last 5 years?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2006, 01:12:44 PM »
I've never heard anyone in the industry say ANYTHING bad about Mason.  He is one of the most respected guys around.   Vince, you're really in the minority on this one.  Chris is a class act and can back it up in the gym too.

I just posted 4 of them

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2006, 01:16:30 PM »
I've never heard anyone in the industry say ANYTHING bad about Mason.  He is one of the most respected guys around.   Vince, you're really in the minority on this one.  Chris is a class act and can back it up in the gym too.

The beef between me and Chris Mason is hopefully long over.  It started long before you ever arrived up here.  He was banned from Mayhem for dissing me as well as a few other people for a pretty long time back in 2002.  But its water under the bridge.  I've decided to simply bite my tougue and K.I.M. 

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2006, 01:18:01 PM »
I just posted 4 of them

Hey, I never sponsored the guy in the bikini.... ;D

The rest are suffering from kidney failure and you can blame that on another "nutritionist" other than myself.... ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2006, 01:18:08 PM »

Vince, seriously, this is a good chance to really gain some credibility.  If you have indeed sponsored several athletes of a high caliber, including one who just went to the WWE, and can demonstrate evidence of this, I will give you some serious props.

However, if you get quiet about it, well... it might cast a shadow of doubt upon the other things you've said here which you claim are true.

I'm honestly pretty interested.  I've always considered many of your ptoducts to be animal-based or just plain unnecessary, but if high level guys are using them and have made serious gains, I would give your products a second look.  Really.  I've always found www.MrProtein.com to be my guy for most supplements, very fast and always by email.  

Steal me, vince.  Tell me what you've done with athletes that other supp sellers cannot.

RHINO290

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2006, 01:18:57 PM »

Okay, enough, now-back to me(LOL)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2006, 01:20:26 PM »
Okay, enough, now-back to me(LOL)

Enough about you, we wanna hear about Debbie Halo :)  Spill the beans...

RHINO290

« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2006, 01:25:48 PM »
Enough about you, we wanna hear about Debbie Halo :)  Spill the beans...

Oh boy, don't get me started. she showed me a video, her freinds back home. "Thats sherry, and thats mary, and she licks my pussey, and next week Jack, she is coming to venice, and she is gonna lick my pussey for you"

Need I say anymore?

When I was with her, I would look around, hoping soemone would see me...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2006, 01:26:19 PM »
Vince, seriously, this is a good chance to really gain some credibility.  If you have indeed sponsored several athletes of a high caliber, including one who just went to the WWE, and can demonstrate evidence of this, I will give you some serious props.

However, if you get quiet about it, well... it might cast a shadow of doubt upon the other things you've said here which you claim are true.

I'm honestly pretty interested.  I've always considered many of your ptoducts to be animal-based or just plain unnecessary, but if high level guys are using them and have made serious gains, I would give your products a second look.  Really.  I've always found www.MrProtein.com to be my guy for most supplements, very fast and always by email. 

Steal me, vince.  Tell me what you've done with athletes that other supp sellers cannot.

Sponsorship, 240 is not about how great your products are..its about how much money you have to have other people tell folks how good your stuff is.

As far as what I've done with athletes....well......I think I plan to bite my tougue on that too... ;).  Most bodybuilders know exactly what I do for them.

A little hint:  My previous company slogan was....We stopped selling bee pollen and cayenne pepper a long time ago....
A