Author Topic: Turkey, turkey, turkey.  (Read 18790 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Turkey, turkey, turkey.
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2015, 12:02:01 PM »

I also only ate twice....twice the soup, twice the turkey servings, twice the deserts, and a full turkey dinner sandwich before I left.

Went to the gym and it was fucking great to see a bunch of fit people doing their thang. Just felt great seeing a bunch of people who obviously made fitness a priority in their daily lives.

If I wasn't at a real gym it would be a bunch of fatasses who only show up after overeating on holidays.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2015, 12:12:18 PM »
Went to the gym and it was fucking great to see a bunch of fit people doing their thang. Just felt great seeing a bunch of people who obviously made fitness a priority in their daily lives.

If I wasn't at a real gym it would be a bunch of fatasses who only show up after overeating on holidays.

I wanted to go to the gym in the morning but didn't make it...now I have to go Saturday to make it up :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2015, 12:31:25 PM »

I wanted to go to the gym in the morning but didn't make it...now I have to go Saturday to make it up :-\

I'm going early Saturday and then spending the rest of the day cooking. The one kid claims she needs a home cooked meal before heading back to school, LOL!

I can't complain, though. A lot of kids that age wouldn't be excited about hanging out with their dad.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2015, 04:37:26 AM »
I'm going early Saturday and then spending the rest of the day cooking. The one kid claims she needs a home cooked meal before heading back to school, LOL!

I can't complain, though. A lot of kids that age wouldn't be excited about hanging out with their dad.

I'm a terrible cook :-\....my girl only lets me grill.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2015, 07:59:33 AM »
I smoked 8 turkeys....ate none of them...hate turkey

bench