Author Topic: NEVER GOING CATABOLIC AGAIN....  (Read 3181 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: NEVER GOING CATABOLIC AGAIN....
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 04:59:13 AM »
Im inspired.. ::).... wake me up in an hour
L

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 05:02:10 AM »
Im inspired.. ::).... wake me up in an hour

Jae, I consider you a cool dude and all but one more outburst like that and I'm going to have to reconsider which side I consider you on when the race war goes down. You picking up with I'm putting down big man? HOLLA!
$

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2008, 05:03:00 AM »
loud and clear bro... ;D
L

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2008, 05:06:03 AM »
You'll be needing a 12v fridge and microwave.  This is serious post.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2008, 05:09:56 AM »
You'll be needing a 12v fridge and microwave.  This is serious post.

I'm trying to go green lately so most likely I'll pack a cooler with reusable freezer packs. At one point on leg day I had a wheelchair with one of those Can Fridges you see in Spencer gifts attached to it. That way after legs I could get the homo at the juice bar to put a frosty Myoplex in there w/o having to do any unneccesary walking.
$

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2008, 05:14:52 AM »
Broad I hope you got my pm about shaving your legs to reduce friction when you walk out to your car.  Those extra 10 calories could be shuttled directly onto the quads brawww.

All or nothing I say, if you aint shaving, rinsing and pumping you aint nuthin!!!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2008, 05:24:40 AM »

I'm trying to go green lately so most likely I'll pack a cooler with reusable freezer packs.

Coolers suck.  Half the shit ends up lukewarm even while the ice packs are frozen, you have to carry them back and forth from the freezer all the time, and forget about putting warm drinks in there and cooling them down.  

Consider an Engel.  Cools beers as well as protein drinks.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2008, 05:25:57 AM »
Coolers suck.  Half the shit ends up lukewarm even while the ice packs are frozen, you have to carry them back and forth from the freezer all the time, and forget about putting warm drinks in there and cooling them down.  

Consider an Engel.  Cools beers as well as protein drinks.

I miss beer. I heard it raises estrogen levels by .03% so I don't want anything like that in my system. I might get gyno or itchy nips.
$

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2008, 05:35:12 AM »
I only drink broccoli beer.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2008, 09:19:02 AM »
I carry around 2 bags of beef jerky in my fanny pack to make sure I don't go catabolic.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2008, 09:22:21 AM »
no i think braodstreet is actually being serious.

im talking about magoo, and to a lesser extent bast.  

of course there areplenty of other guys who this applies to as well.. guys who do nothing but bash the sport yet post here everyday nonetheless...

if i hate anyone, i hate them

if you're mocking my elation at finally having a solution to my catabolic conundrum, then sir i'm offended. no longer will i have to limit my vacations to within three hours of my house, now i can finally eat a meal on the road that facilitates muscle-building rather than the sludge sold at most roadside "restaurants".

why just last week i was driving to the airport, and traffic was heavy. i could feel my muscle mass diminishing, and all that i had was trail mix and a bag of chips. i ate, knowing full well the havoc it was wreaking upon my finely-tuned body. well now i never have to find myself in such a situation ever again!

>:(

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2008, 10:52:09 AM »
bump for truth!
$

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2008, 10:56:50 AM »

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »
imagine a bunch of golfers sitting around a table chatting. one of them says " i practice my shrot game for a couple hours every time i go to the range to hit a bucket. "

whats funny about that ?  the other golfers would be like, damn thats awesome ma i wish i had the discipline to practice on my game like that...dude you have really got some drive to get good at this sport "

but here in bodybuilding a comment like that is taken as a joke and it is mocked...  like its stupid to be deciated and to try to make progress

fuck off you stupid bitches

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2008, 11:14:47 AM »
imagine a bunch of golfers sitting around a table chatting. one of them says " i practice my shrot game for a couple hours every time i go to the range to hit a bucket. "

whats funny about that ?  the other golfers would be like, damn thats awesome ma i wish i had the discipline to practice on my game like that...dude you have really got some drive to get good at this sport "

but here in bodybuilding a comment like that is taken as a joke and it is mocked...  like its stupid to be deciated and to try to make progress

young dizzle I'm going to offer up some advice. Now I know you didn't ask for it and I'm not even sure it will make sense when I type it out but I was once young like you. I had a lot of anger inside me. I'd be going down on my wife and I'd just bite her vagina because I just had this anger in me. Anway, the key is to take that anger and press it down deep, so deep you forget about it. Then when you have kids and realize they are essentially you as a little person you can make them feel your pain and anger that you've pressed down inside.
At first you'll feel bad about making them cry or maybe they develop a bed wetting problem but once you realize you can further use this against them you'll find you feel pretty good when you put somebody down. Especially somebody that can't legally do shit to you for 18 years, what I'm trying to say is just relax and save it.
$

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2008, 11:15:40 AM »
Relax Candizzle, relax.....you must be a beast these days with as much shit as u talk on here.....or maybe you're just glad "Squad" is'nt around

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2008, 11:20:24 AM »

Young candi, why are you so suspicious of other posters' motivations and think they're mocking?  You need to examine your own soul and find out where these negative projections are coming from.  We're all here to build masterpieces, so we don't need any of your negativity.

Your brother in iron,

calmus

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2008, 11:20:51 AM »
im not a beast i look like a skinny fat piece of garbage

thats not the point

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2008, 11:31:36 AM »
im not a beast i look like a skinny fat piece of garbage

thats not the point

But........come on admit it..........you're so happy that the great "SF" has taken a vacation, that's quite obvious 8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2008, 11:32:44 AM »
squad is cool i wish he was back... i bet alot of the bullshit stories and closet hmos would go back into hiding

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2008, 11:41:10 AM »
squad is cool i wish he was back... i bet alot of the bullshit stories and closet hmos would go back into hiding
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  OH BROTHER!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2008, 05:04:41 PM »
young dizzle I'm going to offer up some advice. Now I know you didn't ask for it and I'm not even sure it will make sense when I type it out but I was once young like you. I had a lot of anger inside me. I'd be going down on my wife and I'd just bite her vagina because I just had this anger in me. Anway, the key is to take that anger and press it down deep, so deep you forget about it. Then when you have kids and realize they are essentially you as a little person you can make them feel your pain and anger that you've pressed down inside.
At first you'll feel bad about making them cry or maybe they develop a bed wetting problem but once you realize you can further use this against them you'll find you feel pretty good when you put somebody down. Especially somebody that can't legally do shit to you for 18 years, what I'm trying to say is just relax and save it.
greatest post ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broad is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA ;D