Author Topic: Where were you on 9-11-01....?  (Read 9661 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Where were you on 9-11-01....? (Mods don't move)
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2006, 06:21:03 AM »
240, I admittedly don't have a chance to read all your 9/11 posts so forgive me for asking you this as you may already have posted it. You claim those 19 guys didn't commandeer the planes and fly them into the buildings? Were the 19 hijackers fictional? Or did they exist.

3 out of 4 of the planes had the men who were named.  The fourth plane not only didn't have any of the hijackers buy tickets or be autopsied, but there weren't even any men with Arab names at all.  Somehow, on the disappearing Flight 77, the 5 men got on board without buying tickets or being picked up by video camera.  This was the plane which hit the pentagon and disappeared/vaporized.  monster lies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Where were you on 9-11-01....? (Mods please don't move)
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2006, 06:29:06 AM »
I had just layed to rest my Uncle the day before.  It was a nice Military Service.  He had been a Marine.  When the first plane crashed I was on my way to my sisters to visit with her and my mother and discuss other things regarding my uncle.  I had the radio on and the music was interupted by the DJ to report the first plane.  I got to my sisters to find her and my mother crying...the 2nd plane had just hit.  I sat with them a while in disbelief and then and retrieved my children from school.  Unfortunately one of the children's parents in my son's class was on Flight 11.  I did a lot of thinking and re-evaluation of my life from that day forward and spilled out some thoughts onto a piece of paper.

Why am I so special?

I found myself driving home from work today listening to the radio as I would any other day…….but it isn’t any other day.  It is Thursday, September 13, 2001.  Only two days after the unleashed horror on The World Trade Center, The Pentagon, American Airlines flight #11 and flight #77, along with United Airlines flight  #175 and #93. 

A song  comes on the radio.    It’s a  mix  of the  events  of  these  horrors  and  the  singer Jewel’s “Hands” song.  I am once again overcome with the most grief I have ever experienced in my life.   I am crying so hard that I have to pull over.  Hiding my face in my hands so that I wouldn’t be seen by the cars that are really going by to fast to even notice me.  How could something so devastating happen in what we call a “civilized” world?  Who could be so inhuman and monstrous to do such acts of evil?  My head is spinning and then along with all these questions and thoughts, I have guilt.  Why am I so special?  What spared me, my family and my friends from these horrendous events?  A zip code?  A trip unplanned? 

Our lives are supposed to go on unfeared, but it will not.  I feel nothing but fear and guilt because my life is just supposed to just go on.  “Don’t succumb to the fear these terrorist are working so hard to put us through” is what we are told, but can we?  Can we really?  Before 8:30 a.m. Tuesday we could.  We lived in somewhat of a fantasy world where we could be untouched by such things.  This kind of terror could only happen away from home, and even then we would be shocked at such things.  Now we have been exposed to the rash reality that we are not as invincible as we thought. 

I get back on the road looking around at the traffic around me.  “How are we doing this?” I ask myself.  “How are we getting up and going off to work or school as if nothing happened?”  We talk about it in work and at school.  Talk about the horror and devastation and we get angry and we cry, but then we go on with our work.  As I work, I find I am constantly checking the Internet or a co-workers radio to hear the updates.  “Have they found any more survivors?”  “Have we decided to go to war?”   “Have they caught that bastard?”   

Will I have these nightmares every night? I think about all those lives lost and I weep.  I grieve for them all, their families, and friends, as I am sure the world does along with me.  We will grieve forever.

My children ask, “Are we safe Mom?”  How do I answer that?  I picked up my son from school Tuesday, and he told me that one of his best friends parents were on American Airlines #11 and that his grandmother came to pick him up.  This child knew his parents were on flight #11 and watched it fly right into the World Trade Center right on television at school.  How do you explain to a child that a madman has just taken his parents away in the manner they were taken?

I think about the argument I had with my sister yesterday………..so trivial.  I think about how I scolded my daughter today about her room………trivial once again.  When again was it when I last spoke to my father?  Why didn’t I call my mother before she drove back up to New Hampshire Wednesday morning and tell her to drive safely and call me when she got home?  How lucky I am to have them here in my life.  How very, very fortunate I am. 

Why am I so special?  

Laura ******
9/13/01

I'm sorry you went through that, and it pains me to realize that your story, and a million others peoples', are exactly the fear and distress the terrorists wanted you to have.

Cheri, as passionate as you are about things, I hope that someday you check out the facts of the day a little deeper.  Just knowing a little more about the day can change your life forever, and above all, remove your fear.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2006, 06:30:32 AM »
I was driving home from work when it came on the radio.

For years foolish Americans, most of them from New York, have been funding the IRA - who for the past few decades have been bombing England and murdering totally innocent men, women and children. So i'm GLAD 911 HAPPENED as now that has all stopped. Justice at last.

I hope you are kidding? >:(
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2006, 06:32:21 AM »
3 out of 4 of the planes had the men who were named.  The fourth plane not only didn't have any of the hijackers buy tickets or be autopsied, but there weren't even any men with Arab names at all.  Somehow, on the disappearing Flight 77, the 5 men got on board without buying tickets or being picked up by video camera.  This was the plane which hit the pentagon and disappeared/vaporized.  monster lies.

Ok, the two planes that hit the towers. Did the hijackers fly them into the towers or were these Arab men just passengers?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2006, 06:36:45 AM »
Ok, the two planes that hit the towers. Did the hijackers fly them into the towers or were these Arab men just passengers?

All evidence says they did not know they were on suicide missions.  They knew they were murderous hijackers intent on landing the plane somewhere with a list of demands, but the planes were on remote control - overridden by a 3rd party.  Please check out remote control 757 - there technology is very much there. 

But yes, the men were real on 3 of the planes.  The Flight 93 was likely ordered shot down by a canadian general at NORAD after he watched the first 3 hit towers. NORAD is shared by CAN and US, and for some reason, they chose to shred all the tapes at NORAD which involved the shootdown time period.

Do innocent people locate, remove, destroy, then admittedly distribute  to different trash cans around the building, all recordings? 

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 06:40:54 AM »
All evidence says they did not know they were on suicide missions.  They knew they were murderous hijackers intent on landing the plane somewhere with a list of demands, but the planes were on remote control - overridden by a 3rd party.  Please check out remote control 757 - there technology is very much there. 

But yes, the men were real on 3 of the planes.  The Flight 93 was likely ordered shot down by a canadian general at NORAD after he watched the first 3 hit towers. NORAD is shared by CAN and US, and for some reason, they chose to shred all the tapes at NORAD which involved the shootdown time period.

Do innocent people locate, remove, destroy, then admittedly distribute  to different trash cans around the building, all recordings? 

Ok, how was it rigged that hijackers sent by who ever were on these planes and were used as tools buy the conspirators? Did our government and the terrorists cooperate? It couldn't have been a coincidence?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 06:43:59 AM »

I have one more question. The two towers seemed to start collapsing at the floors the planes hit. How could the explosives be at the exact spots the planes hit? I don't think you could fly the planes into the buildings with that kind of precision.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 06:46:38 AM »
I have one more question. The two towers seemed to start collapsing at the floors the planes hit. How could the explosives be at the exact spots the planes hit? I don't think you could fly the planes into the buildings with that kind of precision.
All this 911 talk is all nonesense...The built up heat from the gas in the core of the buildings caused the towers to fall.
They call me Jaejonna!!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 06:47:28 AM »
Please email me with your contact info.  I'd like to beat you senseless should you ever visit the states. thanks mate!

Please allow me to help!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 06:48:41 AM »
I'm sorry you went through that, and it pains me to realize that your story, and a million others peoples', are exactly the fear and distress the terrorists wanted you to have.

Cheri, as passionate as you are about things, I hope that someday you check out the facts of the day a little deeper.  Just knowing a little more about the day can change your life forever, and above all, remove your fear.
Thank you Rob.  Those were my thoughts 2 days after 9-11.  They are different now.  I remember driving for some time after 9-11 and looking into the sky and saying "I have never seen it so clear, so quiet".  Not a plane in the air for some time and it was very strange.  I have since come to terms with what had happened, as I am sure many have, to not live in fear.  I have flown since then a few time. 

One thing that really scared me...is that I flew to Las Vegas that prior April and Oganowski was our pilot on that flight.  I remember watching him and 2 other pilots coming down the aisle looking to one area (passenger) of the plane.  It made me very nervous and uncomfortable.  I even talked about it to my friend who was traveling with me who assured me there was nothing to worry about.  I obviously arrived to my destination safely, but was in awe when I found out a few things.  Number 1: that one of the planes pilots was Oganowski, number 2: the flight number was the same, and number 3: they stated that the terrorist had been flying the same patterned flights for months before to watch how the crew worked.  Very sad, and very scary.  I had also never known that when I used to go to my friends house in Drakut, Mass...I passed Oganowski's house each time.  Wasn't until after 9-11 that my friend had told me so. 
:D Weee

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 06:55:16 AM »
Outside the stock exchange, around the corner from the trade center having a coffee. There were very small pieces of paper floating down through the air; some thought it might be confetti from a parade down Broadway. Looked closely and saw that the pieces were burnt.

At each point in time it still seemed innocuous enough-ok it's a local fire, no big deal. Then a while later I noticed it was unusually quiet-there were none of the usual streams of people coming over from the subways inside the trade center.

Then I noticed a group of people standing a few steps up, looking around the corner, so i went over and could see the side of the trade center burning, a few flames. Even then it was no biggie-a trader said that it was a very small plane, so it seemed like an unfortunate but manageable situation.

Then there was a large bang that reverberated through the canyons of wall street; no one down there saw what happened, but knew it was bad, like maybe that fire had caused something in the tower to shift, like it was going to break, so i ran under protection of a very large, old solid building to wait and see if anything fell down. No way of knowing it had been another plane-most of those directly around the trade center didn't have the info those watching TV did. That sound was enough to send some people running down the street, cars were braking to avoid people, right out of a movie.

When it was obvious that nothing more was going to happen, i left the cover of the building and started walking away, to an area about 10 blocks away where i could see the trade center; some people were running, others didn't know anything was wrong and were standing outside having coffee, usual morning routine.

From 10 blocks away you could see the damage more clearly, and the smoke was pitch black, which was'n't so obvious on TV. Obviously the buildings were going to be a write-off, completely useless no matter what happened, even if they could put the fires out.

Lots of people watching from there but i thought that if the towers happened to fall sideways it could cause a domino effect with the buildings nearby so i walked home another 10 blocks to get out of the immediate area.

When i watched on TV from my apartment it looked to me like part of the upper tower was bent at a slight angle; when it fell i immediately got out of my apartment, in case any kind of shock wave could effect buildings around my area. By then, there were thousands streaming through my neighborhood walking home over the bridges; i lent some people my phone.

The military closed off the large grocery store near me for a while, used it as one of two staging areas for ambulences and supplies from different directions that converged on the trade center area. The smell of burnt rubber lingered in my neighborhood for about 3 months off an on, every day at first then later every 3-4 days. The smell would also drift farther uptown to union square at 14th street sometimes depending on the wind.

Because I worked down there I was able to get to within a block of the debris by the next Monday; it was only National Guard and press about a block away from the debris which was about 5 stories high and looked apocalyptic; the view from the 50th floor of our offices looking down on the area was unbelievable, it really looked like a war had taken place.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 07:01:17 AM »
Ok, how was it rigged that hijackers sent by who ever were on these planes and were used as tools buy the conspirators? Did our government and the terrorists cooperate? It couldn't have been a coincidence?

It was a nice team effort.  there were terrorist but there were men in ties with a lot of power that day too.  The amount of info that has been hidden by NORAD/FAA is criminal.

Mayor Rudy's floor 23 bunker in WTC was command central for the day.  They were able to choose where the demolitions started.  They controlled the takedown pretty accurately, but there were dust blasts which came early.  

All this 911 talk is all nonesense...The built up heat from the gas in the core of the buildings caused the towers to fall.

Yet not one computer model has been able to duplicate it.  And they refuse to test it for explosives.  And the laws of physics were violated repeatedly.  And steel beams that shot laterally 50 STORIES, that doesn't happen in real life.  Please don't just make up blanket statements like 'monster gas build up!' because it's simply not true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 07:04:38 AM »
From 10 blocks away you could see the damage more clearly, and the smoke was pitch black, which was'n't so obvious on TV. Obviously the buildings were going to be a write-off, completely useless no matter what happened, even if they could put the fires out.

Tom brokaw was interviewed last night on MSNBC - he said he knew that they would have to later bring down the towers because of the structural damage.  He then scoffed, shoook his head side to side, and said 'no one knew they'd be taking it down the same day' with pursed lips. LOL... monster disapproval of demolishing a building full of people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 07:13:54 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5714975155113419363&q=911+power+hour&hl=en

Lots of good evidence from that day here.  They don't accuse anyone of anything - they just show you all the events and evidence, and you can reach your own conclusions.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 07:39:18 AM »
I was living in Victoria BC canada. id slept on a day bed the night before stayin up late watching movies...rolled over, turned on the telly to watch regis and kelly like any other morning and the towers had been hit....

At the time I was managing a Golds gym and that morning it was very quiet...the cardio equipment was in front of the front desk and i sat there stunned as i watched the days events on 12 screens, mostly all on different stations. was trying to read the scrolling news to get all the details

my mom was due to fly to visit me from australia a few days later and she still made the flight...as nervous as she was.

i'll never forget

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: Where were you on 9-11-01....? (stickied by BB)
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2006, 07:49:41 AM »
God job of not keeping political 240. >:(

I walked into work and everything was silent. People were crowded around the radios listening to the coverage. It was just so surreal. This lasted almost the entire day.
Z

newmom

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2006, 07:57:29 AM »
I was living in e rutherford n.j. and woke up from a call from my bro in san diego and said dee get to mom and dads house (they live in ct). I said why what is going on. He said dee turn on the tv. So I did and was shock and disbelief. So I walked to the front yard and saw the smoke and heard thousands of sirens. I  called my parents and let them know I was ok. I then contacted another banana republic I used to work at in nj and said I'm not sure how I will get to work (because I worked in ny) they said all stores are closing and contact us tommorow. Yes cheri , i remember looking up at the sky and thinking the same thing especially being so close to jfk, laguardia and newark. Just a sad day

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2006, 08:16:03 AM »
Because I worked down there I was able to get to within a block of the debris by the next Monday; it was only National Guard and press about a block away from the debris which was about 5 stories high and looked apocalyptic; the view from the 50th floor of our offices looking down on the area was unbelievable, it really looked like a war had taken place.

Pumpster, aren't you ever worried about all the crap you breathed during the first few months?  So many people have gotten sick, including pretty much 90% of those who worked at ground zero.  Those asbestos and god knows what else levels remained through the roof long after people were told it was safe to go back to work.

........................ ..........

I was living in the city at the time (for once grateful that I lived uptown) but coincidently was out of town on business. I did have immediate family visiting me at the time, and going to the WTC was exactly one of the touristy things they would do. I saw what was happening the second they began televising and with one eye glued to the screen, began frantically calling everyone I knew. My sister's celly was dead and I couldn't reach any of my friends because the lines were constantly busy.  At some point I remembered them saying they planned to visit friends in CT, but I only had a vague idea of where they lived.  This exceptionally kind operator stayed on the phone with me for a long time -- I guess I sounded hysterical -- trying different towns and being really calm.  I never forgot that. That whole day was just a haze of being overwhelmed with helplessness, until I finally heard from my family late in the evening. Within the next few days all friends were accounted for as well, although some of them lost people that day... I always had a hard time walking past the photo gallery that sprang up in Grand Central... with people posting pics of their beloved ones who had died that day. Not one of them look like the stressed out office drones you see every day going into buildings just like WTC.  Each one was a smiling snapshot of happy people living their lives. Very moving.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2006, 08:28:01 AM »
I was living in Cali at the time.  My girlfirend and I were woken by her sister calling from Connecticut telling us to turn on the tv.  When we did, the first thing that went through my mind was that this was the end of the world.  We spent the next couple of hours trying frantically to call relatives back east but could not get through.  Eventually later that day, we managed to and thankfully, we did not lose anyone from our families that day.

I remember being in a meeting later that day or the next and hearing people talk about planes being rerouted or fighters being scrambled etc. due to the possibilities of something similar happening in LA.  None of it seemed real.  Yet unfortunately it all was.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2006, 08:58:54 AM »
Sound asleep.  Wife woke me up to say "we're at war."  There were a number of planes still in the air, so I decided to keep my kids home.  Plus I worked in a high rise and felt uncomfortable being that high off the ground.  I was glued to the TV for days. 

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2006, 09:42:12 AM »
Pumpster, aren't you ever worried about all the crap you breathed during the first few months?  

So that explains what happened to Pumpster.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2006, 11:45:40 AM »
I was at work. As I live in The Netherlands I think it was about 15:15 pm when a colleague of mine told me about it. He said that he heard it on the radio, but he was very relaxed about it. I guess nobody didn't realize at that time what really happened.

At home an hour later, I turned on the TV and saw what happened. Actually I should be going to the gym that day, but I totally forgot about that. Didn't seem important enough.

I remember the moment that I was on top of one of the buildings (twin towers) when visiting NYC on a vacation, in the 80's, taking pictures, and enjoying the mighty view, as the weather was very clear.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2006, 12:49:39 PM »
i was walking to class at ut-austin and i noticed how damn quiet and un-crowded it was. there was a wierd feeling in the air. after walking for a while i saw a group of students gathered around a truck which had its radio on and caught the words "...to confirm, both trade towers have completely collapsed"

i am a skyscraper buff so immediately my words were 'what the FUCK????'
i listened for a minute longer, then went back to my dorm and watched peter jennings(RIP) for 5 days straight.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2006, 01:42:33 PM »

These people are utter fools and suckers.  The second tower fell first despite being hit second why?????????  It was hit lower and the weight of the upper floors just collapsed on top of it. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2006, 01:59:41 PM »
I was sleeping.  I got up around 7am and got a call from my x-wife who was frantic.  I turned the TV on to see 1 tower standing.

I got in my car a drove to Fremont where i put on a Sales Meeting for a sales organization comprised of 90% Arabs and Afghanis.  They were a little shell shock to say the least.  They ended up having their best week in business for the year.  Wierd huh?