Author Topic: Most talented Getbigger  (Read 6114 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: Most talented Getbigger
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2011, 06:08:13 PM »
Prove that the ith root of -i equals ii.

well

i^i = e^(i(i*PI/2)) = e^(-PI/2) = e^((1/i)*(i*-PI/2)) = e^((1/i)*(i*-PI/2+2kPI))  = (-i)^(1/i)
(coz 2kPI/i = 2kPI*-i so it doesn't change shit)

I might have missed something, I never liked complex numbers and I'm tired (it's 3:00 am here)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2011, 06:12:28 PM »
Victim of what? Some long ass meltdown about how great he is? LMAO, Pumpster used to do the same shit, look how that turned out. ;)

What's your talent big guy ?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2011, 06:13:49 PM »
I am gonna go with Che due to his ability to have sex with over 15k women.  :D
D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2011, 06:16:40 PM »
I am gonna go with Che due to his ability to have sex with over 150k women.  :D
FIXED

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2011, 06:23:03 PM »
Bullshit!

Bob Ross was black.

He had:

(A) An Afro
(B) A 9-inch penis
(C) A soothing deep voice

No other proof is needed, he was black...
"1"
I know only of "A" and "C", I know not of "B"...
Man, y'all gays got some magic super dick knowledge powers or some shit.

All I know, is he like to paint a "happy tree", who needed some friends.
Then you gonna ruin it and say he was gay, because he liked to paint trees and mountains, and that trees
and mountains are natural metaphors for..... :-X

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2011, 06:44:22 PM »
D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2011, 07:22:33 PM »
Victim of what? Some long ass meltdown about how great he is? LMAO, Pumpster used to do the same shit, look how that turned out. ;)

You see, this is why people like you are stupid. You should have realized by now that nothing fazes me or upsets me. Even my meltdowns are more the way of getting you guys riled up to say mean things to me when I am feeling bored and need some entertainment. Of course you guys will say this is not true and that's fine by me. ;) I couldn't care less what anonymous posters who I'll never meet say to me or about me. Get real. And yet, you guys continue to insist on trying to upset me after all these years. It is incredible. Einstein once defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result every time. This is what you guys do when you try to annoy me and the result is me laughing it out, and yet you guys still insist on it. You guys are either very tenacious or very dumb, and in either case you guys amuse me when I am bored and I thank you for that. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2011, 07:41:17 PM »
I wouldn't argue with sucky, he has a Ph.D in chemistry.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2011, 08:33:32 PM »
 You see, this is why people like you are stupid. You should have realized by now that nothing fazes me or upsets me. Even my meltdowns are more the way of getting you guys riled up to say mean things to me when I am feeling bored and need some entertainment. Of course you guys will say this is not true and that's fine by me. ;) I couldn't care less what anonymous posters who I'll never meet say to me or about me. Get real. And yet, you guys continue to insist on trying to upset me after all these years. It is incredible. Einstein once defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result every time. This is what you guys do when you try to annoy me and the result is me laughing it out, and yet you guys still insist on it. You guys are either very tenacious or very dumb, and in either case you guys amuse me when I am bored and I thank you for that. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Is it possible to be tenacious and ignorant at the same time?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2011, 09:07:48 PM »
 Most talented Getbiggers are either:

- Derek Anthony for his ability to cause David Mirza to meltdown and leave Getbig. I owned Dave on a daily basis, but I was never able to cause him to leave.

- NarcissisticDeity for his tenacity. He went for 1,700 pages of arguments and only "quit" after something like 90% of the people posting in the thread agreed he had won the debate.

- Deicide - highest IQ Getbigger by far, and a true gentleman which is very rare here. Never uses foul language, insults others or loses his temper. His threads on defecation are epic.

- Kiwiol - best overall Getbig poster in my opinion. All his posts are entertaining and he is intelligent, witty and unlike 99% of people here he actually knows bodybuilding.

- GH15 - For his ability to convince enormous amounts of morons that he's a pro bodybuilder. Convincing morons is not hard, but convincing so many requires talent, so I tip the tip to him...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You have your moments too, thanks stud. And I don't think Pellius is going to let you get away with your hilariously worded gh15 comment ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2011, 09:15:20 PM »
Only on Getbig would a debate on who's smarter degrade into a mudpie contest. Love it.   

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2011, 09:20:13 PM »
Only on Getbig would a debate on who's smarter degrade into a mudpie contest. Love it.   

Dr. Chimps, could it go to MethylMike for avoiding paying his bills and coming to a Internet Bodybuilding board and asking what kind of T.V. he can buy for $500 when he has bills to pay?  :D :D
D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2011, 09:29:02 PM »
Dr. Chimps, could it go to MethylMike for avoiding paying his bills and coming to a Internet Bodybuilding board and asking what kind of T.V. he can buy for $500 when he has bills to pay?  :D :D
Sometimes people need to come to Getbig to be told how stupid they are.    ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2011, 09:35:27 PM »
Sometimes people need to come to Getbig to be told how stupid they are.    ;D

But he makes it too easy.  :D :D

Creditor: Hi Mike, you owe us $8,865.34

Mike: Fuck you and i am not paying intrest either.

Creditor: mike, you do realize that your credit report impacts your life on many different levels.

Mike: Fuck you! That money was given to me and i will not pay intrest and i do not owe you shit.

Creditor: Sir, have a nice day and please pay us.

Mike: Fuck off and i ain't paying you shit!

Mike: Where is my fuckin $500 T.V.??  :D :D :D

Then Mike comes to GB to trying to debate not paying his bills.  ;D ;D
D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2011, 09:36:44 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
See? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2011, 09:51:20 PM »
But he makes it too easy.  :D :D

Creditor: Hi Mike, you owe us $8,865.34

Mike: Fuck you and i am not paying intrest either.

Creditor: mike, you do realize that your credit report impacts your life on many different levels.

Mike: Fuck you! That money was given to me and i will not pay intrest and i do not owe you shit.

Creditor: Sir, have a nice day and please pay us.

Mike: Fuck off and i ain't paying you shit!

Mike: Where is my fuckin $500 T.V.??  :D :D :D

Then Mike comes to GB to trying to debate not paying his bills.  ;D ;D
True, enough. These are the Getbiggers that are so stupid they don't know they are stupid.    ;D

/you know who they are.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2011, 09:58:48 PM »
True, enough. These are the Getbiggers that are so stupid they don't know they are stupid.    ;D

/you know who they are.

Certain getbiggers make it so fun.  :D
D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2011, 10:21:13 PM »
Getbiggers that are so ignorant...

They don't know they are ignorant. Classic.

Getbiggers that think they are so intelligent, that they have to come here to find out how ignorant they really are.... now: How do you convince a Getbigger that he is ignorant?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2011, 06:32:48 AM »

Getbiggers that think they are so intelligent, that they have to come here to find out how ignorant they really are.... now: How do you convince a Getbigger that he is ignorant?
You can't. They are below that self-reflection/IQ threshold window. They just keep yammering/bullying on and on. They make good Republican foot soldiers.   ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2011, 06:39:46 AM »

Remove them from a computer and make them perform some real world tasks. Everyone thinks there smart these days because they over value some worthless information like hormone usage, to mean the measure of intelligence. If you had to measure it based on practical real world shit this whole game will fall apart.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2011, 07:01:55 AM »
Another list not made...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2011, 09:03:24 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

irony  ???
T

suckmymuscle

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2011, 10:45:12 AM »
See? :-\

Oh, I am melting down right now! :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2011, 01:10:22 PM »
Another list not made...

Drinking is a talent.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2011, 01:23:09 PM »