Author Topic: Squadfather remember this?  (Read 11577 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Squadfather remember this?
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2008, 08:47:20 AM »
Bullshit.

In my prime I was 215-220 with 10-12% BF, drug free. So 225 is not out of the question.

But he would to have great genetics-and I think he does have that.
let's see a picture.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2008, 09:51:56 AM »
b

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2008, 10:13:30 AM »
I wouldn't class it a meltdown if you've got the guts to put yourself on Youtube with a video showing conclusive proof of your arm size or poundage claims. Especially if someone has called you out on it - that takes bottle. Fair play to Croatch for doing so.

You tend to find on this site that the guys who talk the most shit have posted the least number of pictures. There are exceptions of course (won't name names) but out of those exceptions there's an even fewer amount that would do it to another guy's face in real life.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2008, 11:16:17 AM »
Yeah, Jonathon is a great guy, real cool. I saw him about 6 months ago behind Longs near the SB post office and he was doing good.

Ask him about the 95 Cal and how Flex Wheeler-who had monster arms-was in awe of Jonathons huge guns, and giving them the double takes!!!! I don't know Dave though-maybe by face, but not by name. Did he train at Frog's SB?

Yes Dave used to hang with Jon. He looks just like the actor Ving Rhames. Real big at one point when we were training at Free's gym, 285 pounds. Tried to get into acting but got the Levrone treatment (lowly bouncer, bodyguard, doorman acting spots) so he dieted down to about 215 and now has been on CSI 2x and a couple other tv solo's/independant movies. I see exactly why Levrone did what he did. If you know Jon you know Dave...if you saw a pic it would probably jog your memory in a second.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »
A

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2008, 01:25:17 PM »
Yes Dave used to hang with Jon. He looks just like the actor Ving Rhames. Real big at one point when we were training at Free's gym, 285 pounds. Tried to get into acting but got the Levrone treatment (lowly bouncer, bodyguard, doorman acting spots) so he dieted down to about 215 and now has been on CSI 2x and a couple other tv solo's/independant movies. I see exactly why Levrone did what he did. If you know Jon you know Dave...if you saw a pic it would probably jog your memory in a second.

BINGO!

Ving Rhames did it.

Yeah, I know Dave. He started working at Frog's as a Personal Trainer in 94 or 95, I don't know if Jonathon got him his job at Frog's or not but yeah they were buddies, that was a while ago.

I had not even thought of him in a long, long time. I saw him on a TV game show years ago-I am pretty it was on the Hollywood Squares. I think he won...???

I stopped in Frog's in 2001 and I saw Dave-can't recall if he was still working there as a trainer or only working out.

Dave is a cool dude.

Hey, what is Dave doing today???

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2008, 01:28:07 PM »
BTW-where is this "Free's" gym at?????

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2008, 01:31:05 PM »
let's see yours...
:D now you sissy.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2008, 02:34:51 PM »
Who about a clear recent one?
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2008, 06:34:26 PM »
Who about a clear recent one?

agreed. 

b

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2008, 06:45:12 PM »
those pictures are fine, what do you need a high def picture of the guy for, are you going to inspect every pore on his body? ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2008, 07:24:14 PM »
those pictures are fine, what do you need a high def picture of the guy for, are you going to inspect every pore on his body? ::)
who said anything about high def? A small clear pic would be fine.
A

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2008, 09:51:16 PM »
Quote from: JohnnyVegas on Today at 08:44:20 AM
Bullshit.

In my prime I was 215-220 with 10-12% BF, drug free. So 225 is not out of the question.

But he would to have great genetics-and I think he does have that.

Trust me, brother....Ive said this lie for years. Dont try to kid people here. They will see right through your bullshit.

I mean I would probably believe it if you are like 7 feet tall.

But brother, come out clean....hopefully, youll come out with inner peace and a cleaner soul once you let go of that lie...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2008, 11:30:40 PM »
Quote from: JohnnyVegas on Today at 08:44:20 AM
Bullshit.

Trust me, brother....Ive said this lie for years. Dont try to kid people here. They will see right through your bullshit.

I mean I would probably believe it if you are like 7 feet tall.

But brother, come out clean....hopefully, youll come out with inner peace and a cleaner soul once you let go of that lie...

5-7, and I carry more size than you, and a lot of pros.

Example, Andreas Cahling trained at my gym, he was 220# while jacked on 5 grams of juice per week, BF in the 5-7%, very hard and in shape-but I was bigger in every area and twice as strong. I was no where near his conditioning, but I was bigger and stronger.

Hate to burst your bubble Tiger-but I can understand how hard it is for pencil necks to break past the 160# barrier.

Hope this helps.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2008, 02:18:24 AM »

think about how gay your defense sounds

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2008, 05:10:22 AM »
no mirrors in fatdaddys trailer home, that's for sure.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2008, 06:42:09 AM »
Oh shit these are awesome!

Kynan, shave your head again, looked better...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2008, 07:53:44 AM »

Example, Andreas Cahling trained at my gym, he was 220# while jacked on 5 grams of juice per week, BF in the 5-7%, very hard and in shape-but I was bigger in every area and twice as strong. I was no where near his conditioning, but I was bigger and stronger.

Hate to burst your bubble Tiger-but I can understand how hard it is for pencil necks to break past the 160# barrier.

Hope this helps.

lol..thats jerry is his own avatar...he is far from a "pencil neck"

twice as strong? an internet exaggeration....or are you a powerlifter?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2008, 08:47:46 AM »
lol..thats jerry is his own avatar...he is far from a "pencil neck"

twice as strong? an internet exaggeration....or are you a powerlifter?

Jerry looks like a pencil neck to me  ::)

Don't tell me, you think Derek Farnsworth is a monster. ::)

OK, the twice as strong part may have been exaggerated a bit-but I was stronger, no doubt about it. Size wise we were both about the same weight-but because Cahling was close to contest shape and I my BF was twice his, I was bigger- but I was drug free.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »
think about how gay your defense sounds
damn lol OWNAGE
A

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2008, 04:54:39 PM »
JohnnyVegas said :

Hope this helps.

Im only 5'10" and a half. This picture was taken when I was maybe about  197-199 before carb/water depleting ? I competed a week later at 190 pounds and I was one of the heaviest guys at the natural contest.

For you to say that you were 215-220 with 10-12% BF at 5'7" feet, drug free makes it hard for me to believe especially when I never broke the 200 pound barrier and be under 12% bodyfat until I had some "help"

Like Sqaudfather said, please post a pic....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2008, 04:55:31 PM »
JohnnyVegas said :

Im only 5'10" and a half. This picture was taken when I was maybe about  197-199 before carb/water depleting ? I competed a week later at 190 pounds and I was one of the heaviest guys at the natural contest.

For you to say that you were 215-220 with 10-12% BF at 5'7" feet, drug free makes it hard for me to believe especially when I never broke the 200 pound barrier and be under 12% bodyfat until I had some "help"

you look great there Jerry.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2008, 05:07:04 PM »
JohnnyVegas said :

I was more like 12% BF, no 6 pack, but had a 34 inch waist-sounds big but for my body it was OK.

If you have seen the pics of WisconsinBB (not contest pic), I looked very similar to him, but a smaller version, as in shorter.  Not great genetics, but good.

You also have to remember that I have been working out 6 days a week -every week-for 30+ years. I juiced from 82-89, then stopped.  I got bigger every year (once I stopped juicing) starting in 92-93.

It took me 3 years to make any gains after I stopped juicing in 89. I peaked at age 37/38 in 1997/98-then I started to gain 5# of BF every year after 98 or so.

This was back in the 90's at my peak. I am still big today at 47, but also 265#, no abs, just a fat stomach. Still clean and drug free though, and still train everyday-but man do I fucking ach a lot these days.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2008, 02:48:20 AM »
I was more like 12% BF, no 6 pack, but had a 34 inch waist-sounds big but for my body it was OK.

If you have seen the pics of WisconsinBB (not contest pic), I looked very similar to him, but a smaller version, as in shorter.  Not great genetics, but good.

You also have to remember that I have been working out 6 days a week -every week-for 30+ years. I juiced from 82-89, then stopped.  I got bigger every year (once I stopped juicing) starting in 92-93.

It took me 3 years to make any gains after I stopped juicing in 89. I peaked at age 37/38 in 1997/98-then I started to gain 5# of BF every year after 98 or so.

This was back in the 90's at my peak. I am still big today at 47, but also 265#, no abs, just a fat stomach. Still clean and drug free though, and still train everyday-but man do I fucking ach a lot these days.

Ok, so you were 12% BF, then in '98 you gained 5% BF a year. It is now 2008, so that's 10 years. 10x5% is 50%. Add that to the previous 12%, and that comes out to 62% BF, by your own words, and your own numbers. You claim that you are 265 lbs. Multiply your current weight by the 62% BF and that comes to 164.3 lbs of body fat. So, by your own words, and your own numbers, you have a mere 100.7 lbs of lean muscle mass. Don't ever come on this board again, and talk badly about 160 lb pencil necks, because you, my delusional friend are a 100 lb pencil neck. Here endith your owning, and your lesson. You loose your getbig shittalkin' priveleges, liar. 
Cam ad mi

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2008, 10:40:47 AM »

And how you would prove that it is you in those pictures? That guy look like shit but I still doesn't believe that it is you, because I know as a fact that in that "home" where you live, they doesn't like that their patients sends their pictures in the internet...so those pictures are just like any other claim you have make; you can't prove anything...poor little motherfuc*ker...Why don't you be good little boy and tell the reason why you are in that institute? I bet that gives you lot more respect than those lies you are telling about yourself...