Author Topic: 8 year old shoots self with uzi  (Read 13102 times)

dogma5914

• Getbig II
Re: 8 year old shoots self with uzi
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2011, 08:33:22 PM »
I guarantee if the parents told their kids that having sex was a sin and that it would send them to hell that they would be very quick to stop doing it. They do not do that unfortunately and with today's media opening supporting sin (yes i did notice the inverted star on the t shirt of one of the jersey shore actors pauly d in the first episode of this new season) its no wonder the guy shows no emotion to his son being shot.

I think that surprised me more than anything though. It really would not surprise me if there was a story about this guy killing himself over the grief. Just imagine the verbal lashing he is going to get from the kid's mom for having to come home and say, "yeah, timmy's not coming home tonight because I let him shoot himself in the head with an UZI"

::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2011, 08:44:24 PM »
Well, think about it. In the western days, where people carried guns to the local bar or anywhere for that matter, there was a lot less crime and murder. People were much more behaved. Yes, if you were to give guns to people today, they would probably just shoot each other due to lack of morals and improper upbringing. The world has become a scary, fuked up place. The human race is a disgrace, at an all-time low and will continue to decline.
No, it was a hell of a lot more...gun shoot outs a plenty... forgot which town it was (now a city), but it held the record for most deaths in a year...The undertakers in most towns were the most prominant "businessmen" in town...steady business...

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2011, 08:45:23 PM »
I guarantee if the parents told their kids that having sex was a sin and that it would send them to hell that they would be very quick to stop doing it. They do not do that unfortunately and with today's media opening supporting sin (yes i did notice the inverted star on the t shirt of one of the jersey shore actors pauly d in the first episode of this new season) its no wonder the guy shows no emotion to his son being shot.

I think that surprised me more than anything though. It really would not surprise me if there was a story about this guy killing himself over the grief. Just imagine the verbal lashing he is going to get from the kid's mom for having to come home and say, "yeah, timmy's not coming home tonight because I let him shoot himself in the head with an UZI"

::)

Yea... that'll do it. Santa got me to behave just as well as jesus did  ::)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2011, 06:21:00 AM »
No, it was a hell of a lot more...gun shoot outs a plenty... forgot which town it was (now a city), but it held the record for most deaths in a year...The undertakers in most towns were the most prominant "businessmen" in town...steady business...

I think 911 alone wiped out any records back then. Of course there was murder but most people believed in the law and those that didn't eventually were shot or hung. Put a gun in everyone's hands these days and you'll bet the population of your average city drops quickly by 10%.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2011, 06:40:47 AM »
You can't force feed morals. Then they are no longer morals.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2011, 06:45:41 AM »
Seeing this stuff is comical in a dark way. I like the people who are all for everyone carrying a hand gun. We would see much more of this kind of stuff if everyone had a hand gun. If anything crime and gun related incidents would increase. Im not for gun control or anything. I just think these guys are funny.

WRONG

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2011, 06:47:21 AM »
any one heard about this or have links to video ?

I heard about this when it happened , it happened in my state Massachusetts. the video is only being shown to the jury

tragic case

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2011, 07:02:42 AM »
quote: "you have to have a license to catch a fish, but they'll let any buttreaming asshole be a father"

father: hmm, he'll be sorely missed?! you fricking douchebag, your son is dead because of your unlimited and unchecked stupidity! sorely missed?! he acts like he lost his favorite shirt!!!!!!!!

and what the father and i used that word "extremely loosely" was 10 feet away getting his camera?!

what a kodak moment to take a photo of your son with a uzi! the epitome of douchebag irresponsibility!

charges better be underway el pronto for this man!

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2011, 07:28:27 AM »
WRONG

Read the whole thread moron. Never said gun control reduces crime  ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2011, 07:35:11 AM »
quote: "you have to have a license to catch a fish, but they'll let any buttreaming asshole be a father"

Controlled reproduction = money loss. Money is more important than anything.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2011, 07:35:22 AM »
Read the whole thread moron. Never said gun control reduces crime  ::)
We would see much more of this kind of stuff if everyone had a hand gun

you're claiming ' much more of this kind of stuff ' would take place if everyone had a gun , which is again patently wrong , more guns means decrease in violence , the states which have the toughest gun laws also had the highest gun related crimes and the most violence.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2011, 07:37:26 AM »
darwin award

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2011, 07:38:35 AM »
We would see much more of this kind of stuff if everyone had a hand gun

you're claiming ' much more of this kind of stuff ' would take place if everyone had a gun , which is again patently wrong , more guns means decrease in violence , the states which have the toughest gun laws also had the highest gun related crimes and the most violence.
Im not advocating we do away with guns. You are taking my statement and twisting it a bit which i can see would be easy to do on the internet. If everyone walked around with a gun though and used it at will there would be my gun related crime and incidents.

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2011, 07:40:12 AM »
This is so funny on so many levels.

I will refrain from any racsit comments.

I really will.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2011, 07:43:07 AM »

you only take them out to practice hitting targets...in order to kill someone!

Not fully true.

Shooting at targets is fun :)
R

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2011, 07:45:36 AM »
Im not advocating we do away with guns. You are taking my statement and twisting it a bit which i can see would be easy to do on the internet. If everyone walked around with a gun though and used it at will there would be my gun related crime and incidents.

Now you're amending your statement to if they used it at ' will ' what does that mean? they've interviewed criminals in prison and ask what their main concern was when perpetrating their crimes and their number one response? running into someone who carried a gun , so if more people carried concealed crime goes down because criminals don't want to run the risk.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2011, 07:56:25 AM »
Now you're amending your statement to if they used it at ' will ' what does that mean? they've interviewed criminals in prison and ask what their main concern was when perpetrating their crimes and their number one response? running into someone who carried a gun , so if more people carried concealed crime goes down because criminals don't want to run the risk.

Ok.... that's almost as good as saying if we forced everyone to read the bible and taught them the moral teachings of Christianity crime would go down. Not everyone who goes out with a gun is trying to rob someone. Let me put it this way... if 4% of the population has a gun and we have X amount of gun related incidents and then we change that number to 50% of the population having  a gun.... I don't know but to me it is kind of obvious that X would increase in number.

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2011, 08:57:16 AM »
there is a thread about it on the political board....havent clicked yet...

^^^^^^
but this is always good

bench

lol.

kinda looked like it went straight into the heart..

spinnis

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2011, 09:06:01 AM »
You cant drink until you're 21 but you can shoot an UZI when you're 8?

what the fuck are your goverment thinking with? lol

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2011, 09:45:18 AM »
Uzis are illegal in united states. The parents are criminals for even having that shit.

SO what other guns does the rest of the world let their kids handle?

Dumbfuck.

Uzis are not illegal.  Meaning if you go through the proper channels and documents etc. class III license or are a dealer etc. they are most certainly legal.  Have you seen some of the shit some Americans own as far as guns?  Some of these hill billy gun club members are shooting M60s and shit like that.  It's fucking insane.  I'm all for being able to legally own a machine gun IF you are responsible.  But an 8 year old kid has no business being around weaponry like that.  It's fucking stupid.  But I can't say some kid sitting around playing COD all day is healthier. 

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2011, 09:45:55 AM »
Lots of gun crimes/accidents all of the sudden.  This is just one more reason for our corrupt, tyrannical US government to clamp down on gun ownership.  

Whether you realize it or not, our individual freedoms and liberties are slowly eroding away.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste".  - Rahm Emanuel

Yep, baby steps. They"ll get you eventually it just takes time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2011, 09:51:53 AM »
Ok.... that's almost as good as saying if we forced everyone to read the bible and taught them the moral teachings of Christianity crime would go down. Not everyone who goes out with a gun is trying to rob someone. Let me put it this way... if 4% of the population has a gun and we have X amount of gun related incidents and then we change that number to 50% of the population having  a gun.... I don't know but to me it is kind of obvious that X would increase in number.

not it isn't and why? it's a proven fact , more guns less crime. the cities that shall issue concealed carry permits compared to ones that don't have less gun crimes and gun violence.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2011, 10:16:22 AM »
not it isn't and why? it's a proven fact , more guns less crime. the cities that shall issue concealed carry permits compared to ones that don't have less gun crimes and gun violence.
We aren't just talking about crime. I said gun related incidents... includes accidents etc. I have known many fools to blow their own heads off because of "accidents" or playing around just like this father and his son. It is ironic that all the "accidents" happen in house holds that have guns. Statistics do show that conceal guns deter crime. There is usually an initial dip in crime rate after a ban and then a few years later it rises. Im not saying we should ban guns. I have just always looked down on fools and their guns. I personally hate them. I hate shooting them. They piss me off but i fully support anyones right to own a full automatic gun to allow their 8 yr old son to use to blow his own head off with.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2011, 10:24:08 AM »
the only thing you have control over is your own life, and only if you were raised correctly, or if you reverse engeenered how you were conditionned to keep the good, and removed the bad soon enough. Very few people free themselves from the underlying subconscious unadaptated schemes inherited from their parents, family and are able to really take control over their own life. Even when you reach that point, you figure what you can do and what you cant is still... predeterminated. You can only be the sum of what precedes you and you have to sort what is suitable and what isnt.
 You can only have an influence on your woman or kids, but not even total control. And you better be smart and enjoy reading to have a GOOD influence on em and not fuck em up.

It means this thread is pointless.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2011, 10:27:44 AM »

This was from a year or 2 ago. I used to work in Western MA. My home office was in Westfield.