Author Topic: British family having a jolly ol time in thailand  (Read 6498 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
British family having a jolly ol time in thailand
« on: April 29, 2016, 09:07:09 PM »

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
Re: British family having a jolly ol time in thailand
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 09:19:20 PM »

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 01:40:51 AM »
Don't mess with the Thais during Songkran.  That family made a noob mistake.
Beautiful soccer kick to the granny's head, though, I gotta say...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 02:33:14 AM »
Let me just say, that in all my time in Thailand, I've never had a problem with anyone.

However, this is not the West, people can get away with serious crimes and pay their way out, there is widespread corruption, especially in the police and there are local mafias control certain areas or businesses who they work with.

In one year alone, six foreign tourists have been killed on the island of Ko Tao.

Despite military rule, their is not much law if something goes wrong.

I love Thailand and the people, but you have to keep alert.

Of course most tourists and expats have no problems though.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 04:43:35 PM »
Don't mess with the Thais during Songkran.  That family made a noob mistake.
Beautiful soccer kick to the granny's head, though, I gotta say...

Look like a couple of other people were knocked out and fighting....appears that they got in the crossfire between a gang fight.  They also laid out their son as well... :-\
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 04:45:34 PM »
Let me just say, that in all my time in Thailand, I've never had a problem with anyone.

However, this is not the West, people can get away with serious crimes and pay their way out, there is widespread corruption, especially in the police and there are local mafias control certain areas or businesses who they work with.

In one year alone, six foreign tourists have been killed on the island of Ko Tao.

Despite military rule, their is not much law if something goes wrong.

I love Thailand and the people, but you have to keep alert.

Of course most tourists and expats have no problems though.

They've already caught these 4 people and they won't get away with it.  Thailand depends on tourism so anything that would affect it is put down immediately. 
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 07:10:49 PM »
This is how people who have never had their ass kicked behave.  There's a time to assess the situation, take your lumps and move the fuck on.  Take a moment to do some math before you decide to have a brawl.  You're not going to find any justice by squaring off with a guy who just demonstrated his willingness to hit you, who is way younger, is drunk, has all his friends with him, in the middle of a street filled with people of his ethnicity, in his country.  You're probably not going to end up as untouchable as you imagine yourself.  Dude should have grabbed his wife by the hair, kid by the ear, and promptly drug them on down the street, back to the hotel, where they could spend the rest of the night being angry at him and calling him a big fat coward, with everyone in one piece.  Total Kobayashi Maru moment.  Exit it.  Run the fuck away.

Or just don't take holidays in third world shitholes.  "They love us there!"  No they don't!  They're whores!  They're gonna grin their best carnivorous grin and accept your money with a little plastic bow & curtsy but they despise your rich, white, bloated, sex tourist ass.  How can you not know this?  If watching poor people dance for your nickles is your idea of a nice holiday then stay in the resort.  They'll do it all day long for you.  If you choose to go wandering around in a piece of shit corner of the world, don't delude yourself that you have some magical force field surrounding you.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 07:13:15 PM »
i  am here in the phillipines and never had that happen to me

but i have seen some intense fights in the bars

but the people here are nice  and the girls are great in bed

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2016, 12:39:39 AM »

They've already caught these 4 people and they won't get away with it.  Thailand depends on tourism so anything that would affect it is put down immediately.  

Yes, because it was on CCTV.

And was broadcast around the world making Thailand look bad.

The footage was actually leaked out and the police are apparently investigating this too.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2016, 04:56:02 AM »
This is how people who have never had their ass kicked behave.  There's a time to assess the situation, take your lumps and move the fuck on.  Take a moment to do some math before you decide to have a brawl.  You're not going to find any justice by squaring off with a guy who just demonstrated his willingness to hit you, who is way younger, is drunk, has all his friends with him, in the middle of a street filled with people of his ethnicity, in his country.  You're probably not going to end up as untouchable as you imagine yourself.  Dude should have grabbed his wife by the hair, kid by the ear, and promptly drug them on down the street, back to the hotel, where they could spend the rest of the night being angry at him and calling him a big fat coward, with everyone in one piece.  Total Kobayashi Maru moment.  Exit it.  Run the fuck away.

Or just don't take holidays in third world shitholes.  "They love us there!"  No they don't!  They're whores!  They're gonna grin their best carnivorous grin and accept your money with a little plastic bow & curtsy but they despise your rich, white, bloated, sex tourist ass.  How can you not know this?  If watching poor people dance for your nickles is your idea of a nice holiday then stay in the resort.  They'll do it all day long for you.  If you choose to go wandering around in a piece of shit corner of the world, don't delude yourself that you have some magical force field surrounding you.

brutal post of truth. reminds me of my friends who go to venezuela or costa rica and come back and go "oh the people were soooo nice there". lol, yeah cuz you paid them to take your selfies for you, rich slob, how are you so naive about this...

i feel so akward being in third world countries, while my friends have no qualms about it. i feel like its so phoney and fake. i dont want to bother anyone or make a scene. i sometimes wish i could just be a total dumbass with no inhibitions or think too much. life would be so much more fun.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2016, 05:57:24 AM »
To be honest, the family look a bit weird. The fat middle aged son probably gives his ma chocolate sliders right up the arse while his da watches.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2016, 06:06:09 AM »
i  am here in the phillipines and never had that happen to me

but i have seen some intense fights in the bars

but the people here are nice  and the girls are great in bed

I definitely agree with that.  Every Filipina woman I was with was very eager to please.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 06:14:34 AM »
Why would a sane person visit this fucked up country?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2016, 06:20:44 AM »
Why would a sane person visit this fucked up country?

Drugs and/or women.  No other reason I can think of.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2016, 06:24:29 AM »
Drugs and/or chicks with dicks.  No other reason I can think of.

I was talking about a sane person  :D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2016, 07:12:34 AM »

So why would a 68 year old couple with their 41 year old virgin son?
All 3 fat too.

Can you imagine if the couple are actually disliked for being stuck up snobby arseholes back in England. How funny would it be if they were neighbours and always boasting and then you saw them getting a beating on youtube.   Would be quite funny I think. :D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 07:15:10 AM »
So why would a 68 year old couple with their 41 year old virgin son?
All 3 fat too.

Can you imagine if the couple are actually disliked for being stuck up snobby arseholes back in England. How funny would it be if they were neighbours and always boasting and then you saw them getting a beating on youtube.   Would be quite funny I think. :D

Uber liberals need to get the shit kicked out of them... maybe it will wake them up.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2016, 07:44:36 AM »
Any dime piece trannies? no homo

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2016, 10:22:22 AM »
Drugs and/or women.  No other reason I can think of.

Thailand is a great place to live, most of the people are very friendly too.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2016, 12:30:25 PM »

dime piece trannies

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2016, 01:44:18 PM »
Thailand is a great place to live, most of the people are very friendly too.

bullshit. what makes it so great?

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2016, 08:58:53 AM »
This is how people who have never had their ass kicked behave.  There's a time to assess the situation, take your lumps and move the fuck on.  Take a moment to do some math before you decide to have a brawl.  You're not going to find any justice by squaring off with a guy who just demonstrated his willingness to hit you, who is way younger, is drunk, has all his friends with him, in the middle of a street filled with people of his ethnicity, in his country.  You're probably not going to end up as untouchable as you imagine yourself.  Dude should have grabbed his wife by the hair, kid by the ear, and promptly drug them on down the street, back to the hotel, where they could spend the rest of the night being angry at him and calling him a big fat coward, with everyone in one piece.  Total Kobayashi Maru moment.  Exit it.  Run the fuck away.

This

The thai despise white people. They know they are depenendent on the money tourists bring. Probably the sex tourists have made them so frustrated with white people that they have to project it on every white person who enters their country.

If you don't step away from an argument the video displays exactly whats going to happen to you. Disgusting rats.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2016, 09:05:12 AM »
There's nothing Asians love more in this world than taking your money.  They hate you but they'll gladly have you fuck their women if you pay for it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2016, 09:07:32 AM »
I didn't know Thailand was a great family destination.

I was thinking LegoLand for the little ones, but hey, some Thai nightlight might be just what the little rugrats need!

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2016, 09:11:36 AM »
I honestly don't think they are having a jolly time, m8. Probably the exact opposite.