Author Topic: Ex-UFC star Roger Huerta KO's woman beater-TMZ-vid  (Read 2510 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Ex-UFC star Roger Huerta KO's woman beater-TMZ-vid
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 12:52:04 PM »
Isn't he also tearing shit up in Bellator?

That was one guy Dana shouldn't have cut.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 05:39:58 PM »
He lost a contoversial split decision (i thought Roger won) to Jeff Curran's nephew Pat.  Pat is a tough mofo as well so it's not like he lost to a can.  But I do agree Dana should have kept him around, he gave Gray Maynard fits and always comes to throw down, especially if you hit girls :)
Predictions
 40/61

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 11:32:36 PM »
yeah i dana made a mistake. he is marketable and i like him more after this video
irongearco.com

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 07:35:55 PM »
"While the identity of the man who struck the woman has not officially been released by the Austin Police Department, I’ve learned from multiple sources who threw the punch.Former starting Univ. of Texas Linebacker Rashad Bobino, who last played for the Longhorns in 2008, was the individual who punched the unidentified woman from behind as seen in the TMZ.com video.

Bobino is now out of football after being cut by the Atlanta Falcons before the 2009 NFL season."

I got this from sportsbybrooks.com

Roger KO'd 240lb NFL footbal player...Haha yet  another example of technique destroying steroids and muscle.
Predictions
 40/61

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 06:09:57 AM »
"While the identity of the man who struck the woman has not officially been released by the Austin Police Department, I’ve learned from multiple sources who threw the punch.Former starting Univ. of Texas Linebacker Rashad Bobino, who last played for the Longhorns in 2008, was the individual who punched the unidentified woman from behind as seen in the TMZ.com video.

Bobino is now out of football after being cut by the Atlanta Falcons before the 2009 NFL season."

I got this from sportsbybrooks.com

Roger KO'd 240lb NFL footbal player...Haha yet  another example of technique destroying steroids and muscle.

I thought that guy was Wiggs from Getbig

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 05:46:38 PM »
Lol ;D
Predictions
 40/61