Author Topic: 250 Pounds vs. 280 Pounds Nasser's Back.  (Read 2552 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: 250 Pounds vs. 280 Pounds Nasser's Back.
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 08:22:25 AM »
Good comparison, Sherief, as usual. Apart from the lower trapezius, Nasser's back was way more detailed at a lighter weight, specially his lower back looked much better. He did add more size without losing  his lines for a while but as his weakness was his back, he lost the opportunity to win the O' by gaining weight IMHO.

Thx a lot.. I am not sure if what I am saying now is right or not but if for example we compare Nasser's back case with Ronnie's abs case I belive Ronnie's abs too looked much better at his lighter weights while the rest of him looked much better at his heavy weight..

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 08:23:09 AM »
i guess it changes cheek bones, hair color, muscle attachments and everything else...

Look at the muscles in the left hamstring

Hopefully it will become clear then.

jeez

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 08:25:01 AM »
Look at the muscles in the left hamstring

Hopefully it will become clear then.

jeez

LOL.. I was going to tell him so but I felt that it was mission imp. to convince him!!

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2008, 08:26:39 AM »
Thx a lot.. I am not sure if what I am saying now is right or not but if for example we compare Nasser's back case with Ronnie's abs case I belive Ronnie's abs too looked much better at his lighter weights while the rest of him looked much better at his heavy weight..

I beg to differ actually. To me, Ronnie was at his best in '98 condition wise with unbelievable separation. Of course, he was more "impressive" in '99 and hit his apex at the 2001 AC somehow but already he was too big to repeat the perfect '98 balance between size, shape, conditioning and separation. It's almost ipossible to achieve that balance and the heavier you get the more unlikely it gets.