Author Topic: Evil really does exist in this World  (Read 13321 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: Evil really does exist in this World
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2014, 01:50:30 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2014, 01:55:40 AM »
Why are athiests so "angry" about that concept of the spirit?  Massive insecurity?

they are more anti theist than atheist. Its militant.

Not going to listen to this fool in the video. This man does not meditate, that would be devil worship.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2014, 04:02:25 AM »
prove the non-existence of spirit ^ oh ok you dont have to by this "logic"  ::)
You really aren't too bright are you!  You are incapable of offering evidence for your claim and yet expect those who request such evidence to provide evidence to the contrary.   The burden of proof is on the person making the extraordinary claim.  Hope this helps !!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2014, 04:03:49 AM »
Why are athiests so "angry" about that concept of the spirit?  Massive insecurity?
There not angry, just tired of waiting for those who make such wild claims to provide evidence.  I imagine the wait for such proof may be an eternity.
V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2014, 04:20:42 AM »
To know one has to experience for themselves, the proof cannot be measured by scientific instruments or logic, there are methods to attain knowledge of spirit, blast me all you want but that is what the yogis, saint,sages and mystics, true philosophers for thousands of years would tell you. You will probably call them all quacks too. If you don't want to use the method of finding out for yourself because you are lazy and cynical then you will never know and I can never convince you not that I am speaking from full knowledge on such matters. Plato himself would agree with me.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2014, 04:24:42 AM »
There not angry, just tired of waiting for those who make such wild claims to provide evidence.  I imagine the wait for such proof may be an eternity.

Why should they provide evidence?   Are they charged with a crime?
Ψ

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2014, 05:21:58 AM »
Why should they provide evidence?   Are they charged with a crime?
Evidence for their wild claim.  If evidence isn't required, them one can make any claim they like and demand others simply trust them.  Only the gullible believe in wild claims without evidence.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2014, 05:28:03 AM »
To know one has to experience for themselves, the proof cannot be measured by scientific instruments or logic, there are methods to attain knowledge of spirit, blast me all you want but that is what the yogis, saint,sages and mystics, true philosophers for thousands of years would tell you. You will probably call them all quacks too. If you don't want to use the method of finding out for yourself because you are lazy and cynical then you will never know and I can never convince you not that I am speaking from full knowledge on such matters. Plato himself would agree with me.

Yogis, saints and mystics are also frauds and don't exist in reality. And they can't be compared to philosophers, who use logic to acquire wisdom.  Any decent philosopher would be dubious about anyone who claimed some divine wisdom that was for no particular reason imparted to them and not the rest of the general population.  And stop pretending you have some secret that nobody else does, if such transcendent wisdom had a 'METHOD' that anyone could easily use then everyone would just simply apply it and tap into the spirit realm.  People such as yourself just look like fools with your ridiculous and obviously fraudulent claims. 
V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2014, 06:03:35 AM »
Yogis, saints and mystics are also frauds and don't exist in reality. And they can't be compared to philosophers, who use logic to acquire wisdom.  Any decent philosopher would be dubious about anyone who claimed some divine wisdom that was for no particular reason imparted to them and not the rest of the general population.  And stop pretending you have some secret that nobody else does, if such transcendent wisdom had a 'METHOD' that anyone could easily use then everyone would just simply apply it and tap into the spirit realm.  People such as yourself just look like fools with your ridiculous and obviously fraudulent claims. 

whatever, I am tired of arguing with the likes of you.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2014, 06:17:40 AM »
I would argue that if a malevolent spirit existed it would be out of a job.  Humans are capable of committing the most horrendously grotesques  acts on their own and don't need the influence of spirits.
This, usually with mental illness and or drugs playing a big part in in those acts.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2014, 06:37:41 AM »
BigRo would have been at home living in the time of the Druids.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2014, 06:41:50 AM »
Does God exist?
If you care about evidence, NO God does not exist.  Hope this helps.  If you like comforting fairy tales and are OK with living an illusory life, then YES God exists.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2014, 06:46:04 AM »
whatever, I am tired of arguing with the likes of you.
Nothing a few prayers, a little meditation and a talk with your guardian angel won't fix.  ::)
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2014, 06:48:02 AM »
Yes Virginia.  Evil does exist in this world.  Its called "Islam".  

I'm not just here to help, I'm here to tell the truth.  Anything less is just being helpless.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2014, 06:51:56 AM »
Yes Virginia.  Evil does exist in this world.  Its called "Islam".  

I'm not just here to help, I'm here to tell the truth.  Anything less is just being helpless.

Yes, it's an actual real life devil worship cult.  Their passionate love of their child rapist prophet is something you couldn't make up.
Ψ

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2014, 07:03:30 AM »
Yes, it's an actual real life devil worship cult.  Their passionate love of their child rapist prophet is something you couldn't make up.

Yup.  They're a bunch of misogynistic pedophiles.  Any that doubt this need only look at how they treat their women, and as for their rampant pedophilia?

Two words:  "Chai Boy". 

Anyone that supports Islam is a punk ass fooktard.  Dammit!  I just kickstarted my anger.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2014, 08:02:00 AM »
Yogis, saints and mystics are also frauds and don't exist in reality. And they can't be compared to philosophers, who use logic to acquire wisdom.  Any decent philosopher would be dubious about anyone who claimed some divine wisdom that was for no particular reason imparted to them and not the rest of the general population.  And stop pretending you have some secret that nobody else does, if such transcendent wisdom had a 'METHOD' that anyone could easily use then everyone would just simply apply it and tap into the spirit realm.  People such as yourself just look like fools with your ridiculous and obviously fraudulent claims.  
You re mostly right, but i'd add philosophers like kant, nietzsche, zapffe, sartre, spengler , camus and countless others came to the conclusion life is intrinsically meaningless, somewhat just like religious/spiritual mystics, and both have shit to sell to other people in order to make a living. They re the same breed. Fact is we all need to sell something we produce to insure our own survival. These people produce thoughts and writings suposed to make others feel less miserable about their animal condition.

A mystic or religious person sells dreams / bullshits to other weaker minded people to make a living, just like a philosopher does.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #118 on: October 24, 2014, 08:05:22 AM »
If you care about evidence, NO God does not exist.  Hope this helps.  If you like comforting fairy tales and are OK with living an illusory life, then YES God exists.
then perhaps you should tell  the US central bank as the US dollar proclaims its trust in God
c

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #119 on: October 24, 2014, 01:06:26 PM »
God was created in mans mind.

I don't think that's enough to make god real outside the mind.

God of the religions seems to only concern himself with humans beings on Earth.

The fact of the matter is that human beings are animals that are slightly more intelligent than chimpanzees.

We are nothing special. We are not any better or worse than a cockroach.

Why doesn't god care much about the rest of the vast universe and other possible intelligent lifeforms.

I think it is because at the time man created god, they had no knowledge or understanding of the universe, and therefore these important concepts don't feature in the narrative.

But keep believing in stuff retarded people in the desert made up thousands of years ago when people were ignorant and gullible.

Cults that got out of control in popularity and have billions of followers today.

I guess some people need an invisible daddy they never had to look over, protect and comfort them, and answer their questions about the meaning of life.

As far as evil people, evil people are just people with psychological problems or are under stress to the point that they act out in ways that are not in the best interests of a functional happy society. There is nothing supernatural about it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2014, 02:05:12 PM »
If a man takes a hit of LSD, he may think he knows what it's like to take that drug and will speak to people as if he was some expert and how it changed his life. He may have even thought he's seen or talked to God. But he couldn't even fathom what happens to the mind when you take 10 hits or 20 hits at a time. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2014, 02:05:23 PM »
God was created in mans mind.

I don't think that's enough to make god real outside the mind.

God of the religions seems to only concern himself with humans beings on Earth.

The fact of the matter is that human beings are animals that are slightly more intelligent than chimpanzees.

We are nothing special. We are not any better or worse than a cockroach.

Why doesn't god care much about the rest of the vast universe and other possible intelligent lifeforms.

I think it is because at the time man created god, they had no knowledge or understanding of the universe, and therefore these important concepts don't feature in the narrative.

But keep believing in stuff retarded people in the desert made up thousands of years ago when people were ignorant and gullible.

Cults that got out of control in popularity and have billions of followers today.

I guess some people need an invisible daddy they never had to look over, protect and comfort them, and answer their questions about the meaning of life.

As far as evil people, evil people are just people with psychological problems or are under stress to the point that they act out in ways that are not in the best interests of a functional happy society. There is nothing supernatural about it.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2014, 03:16:54 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2014, 05:14:17 PM »
You re mostly right, but i'd add philosophers like kant, nietzsche, zapffe, sartre, spengler , camus and countless others came to the conclusion life is intrinsically meaningless, somewhat just like religious/spiritual mystics, and both have shit to sell to other people in order to make a living. They re the same breed. Fact is we all need to sell something we produce to insure our own survival. These people produce thoughts and writings suposed to make others feel less miserable about their animal condition.

A mystic or religious person sells dreams / bullshits to other weaker minded people to make a living, just like a philosopher does.
I don't agree with that.  I don't think a philosopher is trying to sell anything, a modern day one may be able to translate their ideas into books/movies etc, but I don't believe that is the underlying motivation for choosing a philosophical thought process.  If anything, you risk pissing everyone of, Nietzsche for example, made the masses more miserable, attacking the concept of GOD, criticizing modern morality ,contemporary culture and even philosophy and science and his work even motivated the Nazis (this is debatable, as his sister reworked his unpublished ideas and put her own slant on it, often contradicting Nietzsche).  Academics don't need to sell anything to the masses to make a living, if they can land a tenured position, they are set.
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2014, 07:27:49 PM »
I accept what you say however I do not accept that everything can be explained in medical or psychological terms. I think those voices can often come from outside the brain box.

Better go bust this guy out of jail then.  He's a victim too.  First he gets possessed, then he loses his parents, and then a bunch of athiests throw him into jail.  It's really not this poor guy's week!

Edit: I was not responsible for this post.  The Devil made me do it.