Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 14431 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2011, 06:39:41 PM »
You are right, women are what they are.
 For example this girl who turned me down this one time still checked me out every now and then what was i doing and sometimes it seemd she even followed me... understand I tried to get her twice and rly give her all that good stuff.

Then I talk with another girl, she passes me looking at me with the "You could've got this, but instead of me you go with that skank, I are dissapoint" look. This kind of stuff just got in my head and... yes, meltdown ;D

raymondo said I think too much and I'm jsut an arrogant fool at this point, perhaps he's right but we all have to deal with our issues alone but I will, just need to process thoughts.

she turned you down because you're rubbish in bed, she new that because u didnt make an emotional connection with her. that is what sex is about, not dominance or gettign ru dick wet or whatever nonsense, sex starts at kissing

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392393.msg5526323#msg5526323

i also made a post about uberman which even raymondo loved, it stated that he lives in a fantasy world and doesn't make connections with women because of this dichotomy between reality and fantasy, they don;t match, and making a connection with a woman brings u into reality

i explained kissing in that thread, but let me further talk about touch and what it's for. ever notice how a woman's touch is light as air, just barely touching, that is because women practice seducing themselves, that's how they toiuch themselves when they masturbate, so when they touch you they want you to love them like they love themselves

this is how you touch a woman

take a mooshy part of ur body, if u are ripped then ur ass is the only mooshy part u have, grab or own ass. hover ur fingertips just above the skin, lay them on the skin so that there's no pressuring, just contact. now press ur fingers into ur own flesh as if the sensation came out of nowhere, first the pressure will push away the water retention, then it will reach the fat, increase pressure SLOWLY, until u reach the muscle and just hold the muscle. keep holding.

now when u are on a woman, what she is thinking now is "okay... what now," that little bit of anxiety comes, hold her through the anxeity until your touch becomes REASSURING to her, now the answer of now what is answered she is gets turned on. you can now say whatever u want to her, none of it matters as long as u keep holding, her ass will start to pop out, her back will arch, she will want to fuck

the best place to do this is the hands, and before you do it the best way is to look at her gently, with compassion, forgive her for being of the wrong sex. that's what she wants

regard ur touch, ur gaze, as a metaphor for your will, and you are forcing her to accept your will because your will is tender and loving, and soon your dick will be your will, that is after ur tongue is your will

you are now in the stages of making love instead of fucking, and it is completely different, ur bone when ur making love isn't the kind where you're worried about it going down, where in between positions ur jerking off, it's a boner blown up from within in gh15's terms and ur not going to sleep before both of you come, and the orgasm will make ur legs shake and make u hyperventilate, that is what love is

anybody who wants to tell me i'm selfish, narcisisstic now? hm? anybody wanna tell me i don't try to help? or i am some pretend internet player?

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2011, 06:44:50 PM »
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE VIRGIN

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2011, 06:50:03 PM »
i forgot one very specific thing, how to get a woman who is not in the moo din the mood

rest ur hands on ur hips so ur elbows coem out at ight angles, see where ur middle finger is, in the crease between ur leg and ur crotch, that is the magic botton. when a girl is lying next to you in bed with her back to you and she's mad and wont fuck, you do that to her, but in the way i described above, just holding the meat and in a way that she asks, she did his finger come from, and ur thumbs on her ass cheeks. you just keep it there. when u talk to her, no matter what u say, use a very slow and gentle and loving and quiet voice, but always keep ur fingers there. if she pushes you away do not fucking give up, her hips will start to swivel, her back will arch, her human part that hates you will take a seat and the animal stands up and ur animal talks to her animal with touch, i used to piss girls off just to be able to seduce them once again, i used to bring relationships to the brink where she said next mornign she is leaving forever, the feeling of reconquering her heart gives me such a rush of power, the way she looks at me when she turns around to kiss me, that moment is worth dying for i swear to god

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2011, 06:51:01 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2011, 06:52:09 PM »
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE VIRGIN

LOLOLOL...x10000000000

this kid is fucking killing me here with this fucking nonsense  Ha Ha Ha...On my god that's the best one yet  :D :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2011, 06:53:13 PM »
I'm running a poll on which Getbigger you would most like to see strapped to a rocket and blasted into space, please PM me your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2011, 06:54:30 PM »
i forgot one very specific thing, how to get a woman who is not in the moo din the mood

rest ur hands on ur hips so ur elbows coem out at ight angles, see where ur middle finger is, in the crease between ur leg and ur crotch, that is the magic botton. when a girl is lying next to you in bed with her back to you and she's mad and wont fuck, you do that to her, but in the way i described above, just holding the meat and in a way that she asks, she did his finger come from, and ur thumbs on her ass cheeks. you just keep it there. when u talk to her, no matter what u say, use a very slow and gentle and loving and quiet voice, but always keep ur fingers there. if she pushes you away do not fucking give up, her hips will start to swivel, her back will arch, her human part that hates you will take a seat and the animal stands up and ur animal talks to her animal with touch, i used to piss girls off just to be able to seduce them once again, i used to bring relationships to the brink where she said next mornign she is leaving forever, the feeling of reconquering her heart gives me such a rush of power, the way she looks at me when she turns around to kiss me, that moment is worth dying for i swear to god

You don't have a FUCKING CLUE....you know that ? I can't even read this shit any more, it's fucking ludicrous.

Seek Therapy, you live in a dream world

I'm heading out...Going to dinner with my girl...I'm going to show her the nonsense you write about women, she could use a good laugh ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2011, 07:01:26 PM »
why you keep calling her a girl, she may be 18 years younger than you but you are an old ass fuck, she's grown ass woman dumbass

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2011, 07:04:04 PM »

she turned you down because you're rubbish in bed, and blablablablabal horse shit
what a bunch of miscelennious horse poo. She turned me down because she was a player, you think I tried to get her for 2 hours without an eyecontact and passion  ::). After turning me down she was honking me the entire night after wards and watching what I was doing and she looked at me dissapointed when I was talking with another girl,  get me :D

you make up lots of stuff from your fairy mind. None of that stuff has ever been the issue with me, you actually start talking about stuff completely irrelevant about my reasons to despise women, I really think you're trolling at this point.

This debate ended by MY post in groinks thread yesterday.

This topic you try to pursue with me here is not relevant to what I lack of. Have fun here trying to call me out in desperation, I won't be coming here again for this kindergarden level of "knowledge" over and over again, sheesh. You're barking at the wrong tree.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2011, 07:06:38 PM »
diagnose? when a woman invites a guy in with that look that says i want u, then changes her mind, it is always always the same problem, no connection was made

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2011, 07:07:35 PM »
why you keep calling her a girl, she may be 18 years younger than you but you are an old ass fuck, she's grown ass woman dumbass

And  I still look better than you on My worst day you reject. I'll call her whatever the fuck I want to.

I'm actually embarrassed for you reading the tripe that you post

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2011, 07:09:51 PM »
diagnose? when a woman invites a guy in with that look that says i want u, then changes her mind, it is always always the same problem, no connection was made

it's reverse, she turned me down first, TWICE, and after wards she was dissapointed in herself that she did that, she was also dissapointed how I wouldn't go for her for the 3rd time, LOL like I would do that to my self  ::). Doh! English class anyone. I may have bad typo errors sometimes but this guy can't read english almost at all.

You see how you refuse to read anything what people actually say, me in particular. You quoted my post from another thread that didn't even follow your point of view much less logic... lmao you're hopeless, guy :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2011, 07:12:20 PM »
ur insulted i said that, that is why u dont get laid properly, you're full of shit and think the shit you're full of doesn't stink. you take your little pictures of ur beautiful self and post them on the interwebs, u go to clubs and look pretty standing in the corner - dance? lol that involves touch, that makes me uncomfortable no thanks, why does touch make you uncomfortable? reality comes knocking on the door, and you say to it, no thanks i'd rather pretend and play at being the shit instead of humbling myself and learning to be the shit

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2011, 07:15:22 PM »
And  I still look better than you on My worst day you reject. I'll call her whatever the fuck I want to.

I'm actually embarrassed for you reading the tripe that you post

dumbass, girl - lol - she's 40 years old you grampa, and you're calling her girl, ever notice you two are the oldest people in the club? lol

some roided out pussy living a lie with his 40 year old "girl" who looks ok with clothes on, but when theyre off it;s a different story isn't it? you turn off the lights, or do you keep them on to check yourself out in the mirror?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2011, 07:17:48 PM »
ur insulted i said that, that is why u dont get laid properly, you're full of shit and think the shit you're full of doesn't stink. you take your little pictures of ur beautiful self and post them on the interwebs, u go to clubs and look pretty standing in the corner - dance? lol that involves touch, that makes me uncomfortable no thanks, why does touch make you uncomfortable? reality comes knocking on the door, and you say to it, no thanks i'd rather pretend and play at being the shit instead of humbling myself and learning to be the shit

None of that is true, again, you make stuff up  ???

I don't stand in the corner, I don't dance the way you described  ::), touching doesn't make me feel unconmfortable unless it's biased etc etc.

Horse pooooo, brother.

Any more errormatics you want to share with the world?

What part of "I don't like womens thought process" you don't understand? It means I do know exactly what to do in order to get laid in general, however, depending on circumstances and the environment I'm not going to just please a girl just because you think it's some sort of meter of success, you big romeo you  ::) .

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2011, 07:21:43 PM »
dumbass, girl - lol - she's 40 years old you grampa, and you're calling her girl, ever notice you two are the oldest people in the club? lol

some roided out pussy living a lie with his 40 year old "girl" who looks ok with clothes on, but when theyre off it;s a different story isn't it? you turn off the lights, or do you keep them on to check yourself out in the mirror?

You're not cool.  Groink's one of the coolest guys on here you shouldn't diss him like that.  He's shown pics of his girl in a bikini and she's hot.  At least he has a hot chick and you don't.  Post a pic of yourself of gently caressing a girl woman.  You got proof of all the over the top things you say that you can do?  You're starting to resemble Lubeyourman with your posts.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2011, 07:23:22 PM »
he should be able to stand up for himself then shouldn't he

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2011, 07:27:21 PM »

Ha ha ha this roided ou!t pussy would put your head through a fucking wall in about 3 seconds.  And my GIRL Would bust out in laughter at your rediculous attenpts of seduction....

because here's the thing you nitwit, I've been a very handsome, well built, charismatic man since I've been a man... I am what you pretend to be here, I get women at will , I always have and I still do even at my age.... and to me your posts are pure comedy. You have no clue

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2011, 07:29:08 PM »
You don't have a FUCKING CLUE....you know that ? I can't even read this shit any more, it's fucking ludicrous.

Seek Therapy, you live in a dream world

I'm heading out...Going to dinner with my girl...I'm going to show her the nonsense you write about women, she could use a good laugh ::)

Didn't your first wife run away from you or something like that?
all drugs - TPPIIP

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2011, 07:29:41 PM »
You're not cool.  Groink's one of the coolest guys on here you shouldn't diss him like that.  He's shown pics of his girl in a bikini and she's hot.  At least he has a hot chick and you don't.  Post a pic of yourself of gently caressing a girl woman.  You got proof of all the over the top things you say that you can do?  You're starting to resemble Lubeyourman with your posts.

dude apply85 is out of his mind. He's no more expert in women than the jersey shore cast.

let me imitate apply85;

"Let me tell you guys how I do it  8) . I buy roses, some chocolate, I leave the roses on the 3rd step of the stairs leading to the bedroom... she finds the roses, smells the love... she sees a dimm light in the bedroom, finds me there naked  covered in the bed sheets while eating the chocolate, playing the cheesyest boat cruise restaurant music known to man in the backround in the loop... oh and, a 9 dollar bottle of wine  8)"

OH PLEASE, you're so corny it makes me want to kill my self!

"Yes she dogs you, but she's a girl, your job is to please her like a romeo", MAN n1gga get the fuck out of my face  :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2011, 07:34:44 PM »
Didn't your first wife run away from you or something like that?

We got divorced, my decision. I love when this happens..all the little shitheads come out of the woodwork ...and I get to own six people at once....gotta love the gimmicks

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2011, 07:35:50 PM »
let's see, you've got:

devilsmile, a virgin basically, still in the stage of posting about women at clubs who he didnt get, he's telling you i'm a fraud

groink, a guy who thinks he's still in his youth, still roiding it up going into his sixties unable to let go of that identity, and accordingly he calls his milf girlfriend a girl. btw he lied about steroid use for years lol

then you've got raymondo who follows me into every thread who is still in the stage of gym rat who thinks you've got to stuff your mouth like cattle or else the drugs wont work, despite the advice of experienced bbers like no one and gh15

I am supposed to be phased by this?

lol

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2011, 07:37:46 PM »
let's see, you've got:

devilsmile, a virgin basically, still in the stage of posting about women at clubs who he didnt get, he's telling you i'm a fraud

groink, a guy who thinks he's still in his youth, still roiding it up going into his sixties unable to let go of that identity, and accordingly he calls his milf girlfriend a girl. btw he lied about steroid use for years lol

then you've got raymondo who follows me into every thread who is still in the stage of gym rat who thinks you've got to stuff your mouth like cattle or else the drugs wont work, despite the advice of experienced bbers like no one and gh15

I am supposed to be phased by this?

lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2011, 07:38:21 PM »
^^ this is what i was thinking lol

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2011, 07:41:05 PM »
^^ this is what i was thinking lol

if there was the weakest comeback award, apply85 would get it from this right here