Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 14430 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2011, 07:46:03 PM »
and its kinda of weird that u know so much about me because ummm.. i know nothing about you. you're crush is getting creepy

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2011, 09:03:18 PM »
you think i am so childish that i post pictures of women i've had? you think i do this to impress you? people read my posts and believe it or not they help them, so that's me doing my part, that's me not being selfish, like i said before I am helping the little apply inside others

that is my motivation

so... no i will never ever post pics of women ive had because to me this is petty, it's low, it means the value of your woman is that she givers yous tatus and that means ur status depends on ur woman. no single woman gives me status, it's my status among WOMEN that gives me satus, see the difference? they post pictures of themselves with me, they keep their memories of me forever and they think of me to get off

and btw a picture of a woman i have had has indeed been posted by funky in one of those threads where people post random hot girls, don't remember the thread. i posted which one it was then removed the post and just msged funky cuz i gotta tell somebody. somehow my post was back next time i brought up the thread, really that was a mistake of mine to post that i fucked a girl whos pick was posted, not a big one but i should keep my mouth shut

Yeah I do see the difference....

You're full of shit and I'm not...its really quite clear.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2011, 09:07:16 PM »
you think i am so childish that i post pictures of women i've had? you think i do this to impress you? people read my posts and believe it or not they help them, so that's me doing my part, that's me not being selfish, like i said before I am helping the little apply inside others

that is my motivation

so... no i will never ever post pics of women ive had because to me this is petty, it's low, it means the value of your woman is that she givers yous tatus and that means ur status depends on ur woman. no single woman gives me status, it's my status among WOMEN that gives me satus, see the difference? they post pictures of themselves with me, they keep their memories of me forever and they think of me to get off

and btw a picture of a woman i have had has indeed been posted by funky in one of those threads where people post random hot girls, don't remember the thread. i posted which one it was then removed the post and just msged funky cuz i gotta tell somebody. somehow my post was back next time i brought up the thread, really that was a mistake of mine to post that i fucked a girl whos pick was posted, not a big one but i should keep my mouth shut
the pics Groink posts are tasteful and show some pretty hot girls and 90 percent of the time with his hands on them in a fairly tasteful manner, i dont call that showing off and i've yet to see one of you with a girl.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2011, 09:09:41 PM »
you'll never see one of me with a girl, if u think i'm just showing off that is great, if u dont wanna read it that is great, if u wanna argue with me that is also fine, u can tell i like to read my own words so go ahead and give me an excuse. what do i care, i get pms from people thanking me so i'm not gonna stop

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2011, 09:11:21 PM »
you'll never see one of me with a girl, if u think i'm just showing off that is great, if u dont wanna read it that is great, if u wanna argue with me that is also fine, u can tell i like to read my own words so go ahead and give me an excuse. what do i care, i get pms from people thanking me so i'm not gonna stop
i think Groink just wants to see the results of your methods thats all, hell i'd like to see it too.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2011, 09:21:38 PM »
the result is intangible, what i am trying to accomplish is to have power over a woman, this doesn't mean dominate her, real power where she looks at me like i am everything, like i am her god, that is what i strive for

now i am a man child basically, once i get a girl to love me i use it against her, so the relationship ends eventually, i love to abuse women too much, i will always take it too far

but i know women very well, better than they know themselves, that is how i am able not to be deceived by them and to get right to the point, and i try to explain women here so that others can learn to do the same

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2011, 09:24:04 PM »
the result is intangible, what i am trying to accomplish is to have power over a woman, this doesn't mean dominate her, real power where she looks at me like i am everything, like i am her god, that is what i strive for

now i am a man child basically, once i get a girl to love me i use it against her, so the relationship ends eventually, i love to abuse women too much, i will always take it too far

but i know women very well, better than they know themselves, that is how i am able not to be deceived by them and to get right to the point, and i try to explain women here so that others can learn to do the same
how old are you? i ask this is in a totally respectful way, i'm curious.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2011, 09:24:30 PM »
twenty six

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2011, 09:25:39 PM »
twenty six
ok now i understand, get back to me in 15 years, if you feel the same i'll be very surprised.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
feel the same as what

L.L

« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2011, 09:28:14 PM »
forget about caressing the hips...they all love it hard and doggystyle...how's that for romancing.. ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2011, 09:29:50 PM »
feel the same as what
as the views you express and your general outlook about women, look there are some tings i agree with you on like not letting women dictate the terms of what goes on but the "abuse" and disrespect wont be tolerated by any woman of class and self respect, again i agree on a man being a man and acting like the alpha male but demeaning women just shows insecurity and weakness, they have to know you're the one in charge without you having to act out and tell them.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2011, 09:31:07 PM »
forget about caressing the hips...they all love it hard and doggystyle...how's that for romancing.. ;D

now THATS how you do it, Alpha male all the way and i'll gaurantee he didnt have to talk about being the shit, he just showed the 20 inch guns and abs and showed her whos in control.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2011, 09:32:42 PM »
no shit they dont tolerate it, thats why i do it, basically to make them leave, or to make them hate me. you know most of them come back to me or try, then i get really fucking crazy on them, really abusive, they hate me again and come back 2 months later for more abuse

i make a woman love me with very tender love, with respect, very very tender touching, once she loves me i use that as leverage to sexually abuse her

i love it, it's what i do, not syaing it's right or good, i just love it

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2011, 09:33:32 PM »

;D

L.L

« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2011, 09:35:16 PM »
now THATS how you do it, Alpha male all the way and i'll gaurantee he didnt have to talk about being the shit, he just showed the 20 inch guns and abs and showed her whos in control.

lol..thats pretty much what happened ....i walked in the club...her and her friends started flirting  from far away...i went over and introduced myself..1/2 hr later she was practicly begging me to got with her to her hotel room...fucked her all night...next day she flew to NYC..she was model working down here in South Beach for that weekend..

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2011, 09:35:25 PM »
no shit they dont tolerate it, thats why i do it, basically to make them leave, or to make them hate me. you know most of them come back to me or try, then i get really fucking crazy on them, really abusive, they hate me again and come back 2 months later for more abuse

i make a woman love me with very tender love, with respect, very very tender touching, once she loves me i use that as leverage to sexually abuse her

i love it, it's what i do, not syaing it's right or good, i just love it
like i said give it a few years, early and mid 20's girls think that shit is cool, girls in their 30's and 40's laugh their asses off at that shit and see it coming a mile away, they'll deal with it for a wild night here or there if they really are attracted to the guy but it aint gonna work often.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2011, 09:36:26 PM »
lol..thats pretty much what happened ....i walked in the club...her and her friends started flirting  from far away...i went over and introduced myself..1/2 hr later she was practicly begging me to got with her to her apartment...fucked her all night...next day she flew to NYC..she was model working down here in South Beach for that weekend..
straight pimpin' baby, the life of the muscleman. :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2011, 09:38:43 PM »
lol..thats pretty much what happened ....i walked in the club...her and her friends started flirting  from far away...i went over and introduced myself..1/2 hr later she was practicly begging me to got with her to her hotel room...fucked her all night...next day she flew to NYC..she was model working down here in South Beach for that weekend..

i just put my fist up to the monitor to give that post a bro-fist. nice work bro  8)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2011, 09:39:15 PM »
there is something you're not understanding here, it works for me every time, i take it to the limit then beyond and she leaves and that's what i want. i may not want it later on, i have changed a lot, i nowadas am very picky and i try to only sleep with good girls, i may become less abusive but when that happens it happens, right now the feeling of spitting in a woman's face and having her smile at me like i'm her daddy feel too good, the power trip is too too good, the urge to take it further is too great

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2011, 09:39:25 PM »
as the views you express and your general outlook about women, look there are some tings i agree with you on like not letting women dictate the terms of what goes on but the "abuse" and disrespect wont be tolerated by any woman of class and self respect, again i agree on a man being a man and acting like the alpha male but demeaning women just shows insecurity and weakness, they have to know you're the one in charge without you having to act out and tell them.

This.

For all of his hubris......its pretty obvious he's insecure and threatened by women. If he does half of the things he says he does..he's more than likely hanging out with high school girls who are easily impressed and have self esteem issues. A beautiful,  strong woman that has her shit together would pee herself laughing at this little boy....and I'm sure he avoids them.like the plague ..

Cue Apply saying that he works his "magic" on strong minded, gorgeous women all the time

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2011, 09:39:42 PM »
i just put my fist up to the monitor to give that post a bro-fist. nice work bro  8)
hahaha, id buy him a drink if i could. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2011, 09:41:14 PM »

What a delusional screwball.
::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2011, 09:41:37 PM »
why would i go for strong minded woman, i am not stupid, maybe strong minded in some ways but not strong with men, why would I ever make that mistake lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2011, 09:41:54 PM »
there is something you're not understanding here, it works for me every time, i take it to the limit then beyond and she leaves and that's what i want. i may not want it later on, i have changed a lot, i nowadas am very picky and i try to only sleep with good girls, i may become less abusive but when that happens it happens, right now the feeling of spitting in a woman's face and having her smile at me like i'm her daddy feel too good, the power trip is too too good, the urge to take it further is too great

You're lying...you don't do any of these things