Author Topic: 68 year old Golden Age bodybuilder Richard Baldwin...looking insane!!!!  (Read 15259 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Top 1970's and early 80's bodybuilder from Florida, Richard Baldwin.....still looking ripped and insanely huge at 68 years old. The guy is a professor at a college in Florida and still trains like a beast and diets hard to reach peak condition each year. Check out this video of him posing at 68 years old. How many guys look like this. He has a ton of interviews on his youtube channel that are very informative. Worth checking out.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
what's this guy's height? i've noticed that the shorter guys have an easier time holding onto the size as they get older.

dude looks sick.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Still running cycles?  How do these guys look 4 months after when he's giving his body a  break from drugs? Just not impressed anymore with temporary drug wonder physiques.  They look good on and like crap off. They only expose pictures when they are on.  If they had such a great workout ethic and training knowledge why do they always look like crap off drugs? Suddenly they are not training gurus anymore. 

More impressed with a guy that is in shape somewhat year round than a guy that looks sick good then like crap a few months later.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
He looks almost as good as he did in his prime.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
He looks almost as good as he did in his prime.

Yup.  But he really should've gotten a real tan and done this outside instead of the bedroom at home.   At least it wasn't a Schmoetel 6ex like Dr. Phibes Dena or Jodels "model" in.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
Richard has always been one of my favorite bodybuilders from back in the day. He was about 5'7"-5'8" I believe. He was able to build an aesthetic and proportionate, yet rugged physique. I'd love to have the genetics to look like that.

Additionally, he seems like a really nice and humble guy. He's on Facebook all of the time. Definitely an inspiration.

Simple Simon

Still running cycles?  How do these guys look 4 months after when he's giving his body a  break from drugs? Just not impressed anymore with temporary drug wonder physiques.  They look good on and like crap off. They only expose pictures when they are on.  If they had such a great workout ethic and training knowledge why do they always look like crap off drugs? Suddenly they are not training gurus anymore. 

More impressed with a guy that is in shape somewhat year round than a guy that looks sick good then like crap a few months later.

whats the issue with running cycles at 68, fuck, may as well be on all the time, what do you want the guy to do sit in a fucking chair and smoke a pipe?

Running cycles at 68 is no different than running cycles at 21.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Love the smell of pipe tobacco.  Grandad had a pipe.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Richard has always been one of my favorite bodybuilders from back in the day. He was about 5'7"-5'8" I believe. He was able to build an aesthetic and proportionate, yet rugged physique. I'd love to have the genetics to look like that.

Additionally, he seems like a really nice and humble guy. He's on Facebook all of the time. Definitely an inspiration.

Don't kid yourself.  He's on TRT.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Someone ask him if he has Prince Albert in a can.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Love the smell of pipe tobacco.  Grandad had a pipe.
LOL  :D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Top 1970's and early 80's bodybuilder from Florida, Richard Baldwin.....still looking ripped and insanely huge

Insanely huge?

Lol.

Looks good and ripped and carrying some possible mass.

Probably was a real mesomorph from birth and thus hasn't changed and stays muscular easily.

No traps in sight though.

:)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Dude used to look damn good

Lol @ 68 he has more hair than most pros nowadays.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
just like Benefetto he was better when he was "smaller"

at middle weight he was a boss ie. a buck 75 or so

later he got "bigger" just like Francis but lost his beautiful lines  :'(

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Dude used to look damn good

Lol @ 68 he has more hair than most pros nowadays.

We should investigate these guys on what and how much they used.

Then implement the same things and live to be 70.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yup.  But he really should've gotten a real tan and done this outside instead of the bedroom at home.   At least it wasn't a Schmoetel 6ex like Dr. Phibes Dena or Jodels "model" in.

at his age skin cancer is a concern.. he might have had it already.
F

BSN

• Getbig IV
 :)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
          at his age skin cancer is a concern.. he might have had it already.

hey bro

can you find that side triceps photo of him and Mentzer taken back in 74 by AJ?

Simple Simon

just like Benefetto he was better when he was "smaller"

at middle weight he was a boss ie. a buck 75 or so

later he got "bigger" just like Francis but lost his beautiful lines  :'(

what the fuck do you know about anything...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
what the fuck do you know about anything...

I'm an aartist dummy

a physical artist, a poet, and a drawer

so I know quite a bit about artistic beauty in many realms ie. body, print, and lyrical

therefore I am qualified to judge artistic beauty in each and all of those realms  ;)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hey bro

can you find that side triceps photo of him and Mentzer taken back in 74 by AJ?
;D
F

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Top 1970's and early 80's bodybuilder from Florida, Richard Baldwin.....still looking ripped and insanely huge at 68 years old. The guy is a professor at a college in Florida and still trains like a beast and diets hard to reach peak condition each year. Check out this video of him posing at 68 years old. How many guys look like this. He has a ton of interviews on his youtube channel that are very informative. Worth checking out.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
;D 

If Mentzer was 5' 8" then Baldwin looks to be maybe 5' 6" there.  Perhaps it is the angle?  Still a great physique.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Looks great for 70!!!
Q