Author Topic: Kamala plans to run for POTUS  (Read 67497 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Kamala plans to run for POTUS
« Reply #375 on: January 13, 2022, 09:22:54 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #376 on: January 13, 2022, 09:40:32 AM »
RACIST!!!! 

http://unherd.com/2022/01/kamala-harris-was-set-up-to-fail

Read the comments...nobody was fooled by that article.

Everyone knows the deal with Harris at this point.

It was a bad pick from the get go, and more and more are able to admit it now.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: January 13, 2022, 11:33:10 AM »
Kamala Harris slams ‘gossip’ about Biden dumping her from 2024 ticket
Nypost ^ | 01/13/2022 | Steven Nelson
Posted on 1/13/2022, 2:23:10 PM by

Vice President Kamala Harris again attempted to duck questions about a possible shakeup of the Democratic presidential ticket in 2024 — this time by calling speculation that she and President Biden will part ways “gossip.”

Harris also claimed she had not read a recent New York Times column that suggested Biden drop her from the ticket in favor of Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.).

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

LMFAO!!!!! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: January 14, 2022, 04:33:34 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: January 14, 2022, 09:28:58 AM »
Kamala Harris is considering MORE TV interviews with her new team of aides hoping it will help resuscitate Democrats' 'faith' in her after series of low polls and blunders
UK Daily Mail ^ | January 14 2022 | GEOFF EARLE

Vice President Kamala is stepping up her media presence through pre-arranged TV interviews, with plans to win chits with elected Democrats through campaign appearances leading up to the 2022 elections following staff turnover.

Like President Joe Biden, Harris has a negative approval rating – she was at 40 per cent approval and 53 per cent disapproval in the latest LA Times poll.

After a series of staff departures and the arrival of Jamal Symons as her new communications director, and some moves are already taking shape.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

LOL!!!! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: January 14, 2022, 09:39:14 AM »
To staff, Kamala Harris is a clueless bully who refuses to do her homework
Washington Examiner ^ | 13 Jan 2022 | Becket Adams
Posted on 1/14/2022, 12:28:47 PM b

Before she became vice president, Kamala Harris had a bad habit of ignoring prepared briefing materials.

She does not appear to have kicked this habit, even after making it all the way to the White House.

“Staffers who worked for Harris before she was vice president said one consistent problem was that Harris would refuse to wade into briefing materials prepared by staff members, then berate employees when she appeared unprepared,” the Washington Post reports.

One former staffer told the paper, “It’s clear that you’re not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work. With Kamala, you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you’re constantly sort of propping up a bully, and it’s not really clear why.”

Naturally, the vice president’s office denies the Washington Post report, attributing the recent exodus of Harris staffers to purely innocent and definitely not dysfunctional reasons.

But it's all true, or at least plausible, because Harris is routinely unprepared to answer even basic questions. Consider, for example, Harris’s appearance this week on the Today show.

Journalist Craig Melvin asked the vice president whether it’s time for the White House to change up its strategy for battling the COVID-19 pandemic.

This is Harris’s verbatim response: “It is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #381 on: January 14, 2022, 12:16:57 PM »
Kamala Harris is considering MORE TV interviews with her new team of aides hoping it will help resuscitate Democrats' 'faith' in her after series of low polls and blunders
UK Daily Mail ^ | January 14 2022 | GEOFF EARLE

Vice President Kamala is stepping up her media presence through pre-arranged TV interviews, with plans to win chits with elected Democrats through campaign appearances leading up to the 2022 elections following staff turnover.

Like President Joe Biden, Harris has a negative approval rating – she was at 40 per cent approval and 53 per cent disapproval in the latest LA Times poll.

After a series of staff departures and the arrival of Jamal Symons as her new communications director, and some moves are already taking shape.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

LOL!!!!

Not going to help.  She's just really bad at this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: January 16, 2022, 03:47:05 AM »
Kamala Harris is now officially a joke
Townhall.com ^ | January 16, 2022 | Thomas Lifson
Posted on 1/16/2022, 6:41:49 AM by Kaslin

There is no way to recover national political standing once a politician becomes a popular butt of humor, a punchline in a degrading joke. Ask Dan Quayle, who has disappeared from the scene so completely that nobody has even gotten him on the record about the vice presidency of Kamala Harris. My guess is that he is enjoying bitter laughter.

Last Thursday’s interview with Craig Melvin of Democrat-friendly NBC sealed her fate. The Zen koan-like statement, "It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day," closes the case, a brilliantly meaningless platitude that seems to demand meditation, as if there must be some enlightenment lurking in the vast mental emptiness.

But of course, there isn’t. More and more people are reluctantly coming to the conclusion that the woman who is a heartbeat away from the presidency, whose incumbent is elderly and afflicted by dementia, is a dummy. I resisted that conclusion in part because, after all, she was elected California’s attorney general and senator and she is the daughter of two professors, but mostly out of fear for our nation. But as her ex-staffers multiply in number, reports are proliferating of those who know her up close privately saying that, yeah, she is that stupid.

The sole plausible explanation for her rise is disgraceful. When she was younger and prettier, she had a sexual relationship with a powerful married man decades older than she, and thanks to his influence in a corrupt one-party state whose media would never question a Democrat politician on the rise, she had high political office handed to her, ratified by voters dutifully accepting party dictates.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: January 18, 2022, 09:38:25 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: January 18, 2022, 11:50:56 PM »
How bad do you have to be to need a "reset" after less than one year?  They cannot "reset" the facts that she lacks authenticity, isn't very bright, cannot think on her feet, lacks integrity, and has all the charisma of a rock.

Kamala Harris advisers look for reset after difficult year for vice president: report
Her team hopes to raise her floundering poll numbers
By Brie Stimson | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-reset-difficult-vice-president-advisers

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: January 19, 2022, 10:56:45 AM »
How bad do you have to be to need a "reset" after less than one year?  They cannot "reset" the facts that she lacks authenticity, isn't very bright, cannot think on her feet, lacks integrity, and has all the charisma of a rock.

Kamala Harris advisers look for reset after difficult year for vice president: report
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-reset-difficult-vice-president-advisers
Yeah, but she can sure suck a mean cock.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: January 19, 2022, 10:58:56 AM »

She is going to reset like liberals want boosters in their A@#$ - at first a few months later, then weekly, then daily. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: January 20, 2022, 10:15:54 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: January 20, 2022, 12:53:19 PM »
The Today Show Cornered Kamala Harris...And Things Quickly Went Off the Rails
https://townhall.com/tipsheet ^ | Jan 20, 2022 | Matt Vespa Matt Vespa |
Posted on 1/20/2022, 3:37:13 PM by UMCRevMom@aol.com

Vice President Kamala Harris needs to be benched. Did she truly help clean up Joe Biden’s mess this morning? No. Harris went on The Today Show, very friendly territory, and things quickly went off the hinges. Host Savannah Guthrie wasn’t going to allow Harris to just coast through this interview. Harris gave her talking points but wasn’t expecting to get pressed on Ukraine, voting rights, the 2022 midterms, and the overall circus that’s happening on the Hill with her party. She was cornered, and things did not go well.

The VP was tasked with helping clean up Biden’s Ukraine remarks yesterday. The president pretty much admitted that the US response to a Russian invasion of the Eastern European country could be different depending on the size and scale of the incursion. This prompted the White House to quickly clarify those remarks. Biden also said that the 2022 midterms could be illegitimate if the Democrats’ federal election takeover bill is not passed.

Biden says that future elections "easily could be illegitimate."

"I'm not saying it's going to be legit. The increase in the prospect of it being illegitimate is in direct proportion to us not being able to get these reforms passed." pic.twitter.com/DF0iOXX2jl — Townhall.com (@townhallcom) January 19, 2022

The point is that Harris again seemed unprepared and just incapable of going off-script. All the reasons for why she cannot and will not be president presented themselves in this interview. She’s just bad at her job (via Fox News):

Guthrie began the interview by asking if President Biden gave "the green light" to Russian President Vladimir Putin to take aggressive action toward Ukraine with his suggestion that the U.S. response would depend on whether the former's actions were "a minor incursion" or something more serious.

"The president has been very clear and we as the United States are very clear, if Putin takes aggressive action, we are prepared to levy serious costs, period. And I will tell you that part of the posture that we have taken is grounded in the respect and the value we place in–" Harris said before being interrupted by Guthrie.

"I'm sorry to interrupt … I’m sorry to interrupt. But it is less than clear. Thirty minutes after the news conference, the White House press secretary had to actually clarify the president’s remarks –" Guthrie said …

Guthrie continued to grill Harris on Ukraine, asking if there was any amount of land or territory Putin could take that the U.S. would turn a blind eye to and if there was a chance the threat of sanctions was having no effect on him…

Guthrie later suggested that Biden had done damage with his remarks on Ukraine and asked if Putin was likely going to listen to any future statement from him, or the White House press secretary, because of it.

"I will repeat myself, and I’m vice president of the United States, and the president and I work closely together, and I know his position because he’s been consistent in that regard. If Vladimir Putin and Russia takes aggressive action, it will be met with a cost that will be severe," Harris said.

[…]

Guthrie turned the conversation to the 2022 midterm elections.

[…]

Harris avoided directly addressing Biden's comments and instead began talking about passing federal voting rights legislation.

Guthrie interrupted Harris, noting that both bills she mentioned failed to pass the Senate.

"If I may finish –" Harris said, but Guthrie continued.

What does Harris do right? Seriously? She’s failed at promoting COVID vaccinations. She’s certainly failed at the border. This is The Today Show. This is softball territory—and she couldn’t even manage that. This is the easy stuff—and she failed miserably.

It’s quick to see why her 2020 campaign failed, why she bleeds staff, and why her office environment is a toxic waste dump. She just lashes out when things don’t go her way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: January 27, 2022, 05:45:20 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #390 on: January 27, 2022, 06:24:40 AM »
They f'd up the VP pick using identity politics, and will do the same for SCJ.

Using the exact same person would be the biggest epic fail admittance.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: January 27, 2022, 07:09:14 AM »
They f'd up the VP pick using identity politics, and will do the same for SCJ.

Using the exact same person would be the biggest epic fail admittance.

Liberal cultists are obsessed with race and identity politics.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #392 on: January 29, 2022, 10:44:55 AM »
Has she done anything lately?

I feel like I haven't heard her name in four months.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: January 31, 2022, 05:09:20 PM »
Tulsi Gabbard Slams VP Harris, ‘Disaster’ Chosen for Her ‘Color’ and ‘Sex’
JOEL B. POLLAK 31 Jan 2022
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/31/tulsi-gabbard-slams-vp-harris-disaster-chosen-for-her-color-and-sex/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #395 on: February 01, 2022, 09:49:05 AM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/31/harris-supreme-court-00003788

:D ;D

she cant wipe her own hairy shit-hole without giggling
her lack of brains might shine thru more in that position
in her current one she's invisible

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: February 02, 2022, 05:21:59 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #397 on: February 02, 2022, 04:56:05 PM »
I like Tulsi, I hope she runs again.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #398 on: February 02, 2022, 07:08:34 PM »
I like Tulsi, I hope she runs again.

She should run with Desantis.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: February 03, 2022, 03:09:43 PM »
VP Harris continues hemorrhaging staffers as chief speechwriter prepares to leave White House
VP Harris has seen several staffers leave White House amid low morale
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-harris-continues-hemorrhaging-staffers-chief-speechwriter-prepares-leave-white-house