Author Topic: Jan 6 update  (Read 32369 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Jan 6 update
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2021, 09:43:09 AM »
::)
If liberals really knew history, they wouldn't be liberals. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2021, 10:07:18 AM »
It’s not hard to believe you’re that fucking stupid

Being thought of as stupid by you isn't really valid logic.  You are by far the dumbest person posting on this board.  We all know this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2021, 12:28:09 PM »
Bbbuutt they keep calling it an “insurrection”. Hey Benito, where was Pelosi on this and why were the NG called off when Trump ordered them 2-3 days BEFORE the fake “insurrection”. Where was she and what did she know? It’s falling apart.

hahahahaha  epic backfire in your face.

---
Fact check: Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National Guard ahead of Jan. 6.

Trump has repeatedly attempted to blame that on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., claiming she rejected his request to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of his “Stop the Steal” rally.  But Trump’s claim was debunked by fact-checkers in March, after he first made the statement during a Fox News appearance, and it’s still not true. There is no evidence Trump made any formal request about deploying 10,000 National Guard troops before the rally.

A government memo about the events leading up to Jan. 6, statements from Pelosi’s office and the Pentagon and testimony from the former House sergeant-at-arms show Trump did not request 10,000 troops ahead of the rally.

Drew Hammill, Pelosi's spokesperson, told USA TODAY that Pelosi’s office was not consulted or contacted regarding any request for the National Guard ahead of Jan. 6, and he noted the speaker of the House does not have the power to reject that type of request.
---

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2021, 12:43:52 PM »
If liberals really knew history, they wouldn't be liberals. ;)

Give us an example of an historical fact that you know that you think we don't know ;)

Can you do that or will you just start up with the usual excuses and evasions?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2021, 01:13:16 PM »
Give us an example of an historical fact that you know that you think we don't know ;)

How would I know what you know ???
Would be easier for you to tell us how you believe your liberal views improve the lives and freedoms of Americans. Can you do that or will you avoid it, again.

Oh and can you do it without mentioning Trump? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2021, 02:03:37 PM »
How would I know what you know ???
Would be easier for you to tell us how you believe your liberal views improve the lives and freedoms of Americans. Can you do that or will you avoid it, again.

Oh and can you do it without mentioning Trump? :D

I see you've chosen evasion..yet again.

What a surprise  ::)

Look, if you can't think of anything just say so

We already know you're an idiot so no one is actually expecting to be capable of providing an example to support your premise

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2021, 02:27:58 PM »

hahahahaha  epic backfire in your face.

---
Fact check: Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National Guard ahead of Jan. 6.

Trump has repeatedly attempted to blame that on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., claiming she rejected his request to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of his “Stop the Steal” rally.  But Trump’s claim was debunked by fact-checkers in March, after he first made the statement during a Fox News appearance, and it’s still not true. There is no evidence Trump made any formal request about deploying 10,000 National Guard troops before the rally.

A government memo about the events leading up to Jan. 6, statements from Pelosi’s office and the Pentagon and testimony from the former House sergeant-at-arms show Trump did not request 10,000 troops ahead of the rally.

Drew Hammill, Pelosi's spokesperson, told USA TODAY that Pelosi’s office was not consulted or contacted regarding any request for the National Guard ahead of Jan. 6, and he noted the speaker of the House does not have the power to reject that type of request.
---

You act like everything you post and say is the be all to end all. You’re like Strawman lol. Another backfire Lololololol

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2021, 03:02:25 PM »
We get little information about it. We know what you know. Media blackout meaning no cameras allowed in the court room. We can only go by the minuscule details that’s written as opposed to Rittenhouse and Kim Potter where there is almost full access and televised.

Right - I get it now - the cameras in court is indeed a US procedure (we don't do it here) so I can see why that would be strange choosing not to televise

Thanks for clarifying - appreciated 8)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2021, 03:25:38 PM »
I see you've chosen evasion..yet again.

What a surprise  ::)

Pot/kettle
Why can't you tell us why your liberal views are superior without mentioning Trump?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2021, 07:22:14 PM »
Pot/kettle
Why can't you tell us why your liberal views are superior without mentioning Trump?

Stop evading the question

I asked you first and it was a direct response to your statement.

Tell us one fact from history that, if I "really knew it" like you "know it" I wouldn't be liberal.

You must have had something in mind when you wrote the statement so just use that example.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2021, 08:32:33 PM »

See Karl..right now would be the PERFECT time for that face to face debate I’ve been asking for. Simply because if we didn’t and I called you out, you’d “Google it” come up with some retarded explanation and say “I knew that” when in fact you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2021, 09:17:08 PM »
Pot/kettle
Stop evading the question

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2021, 10:30:03 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is why trying to debate you two idiots (or even have a discussion is pointless)

Chaos makes and idiotic statement and I ask him for an example and he melts

Both you idiots have done this repeatedly over the years

You would be laughed off an 8th grade debate stage

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2021, 10:32:10 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is why trying to debate you two idiots (or even have a discussion is pointless)

Then let’s do it

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2021, 11:21:20 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You haven't let me know everything you know so I can give you an example. But keep melting you retarded fuck.
Why can't you answer my question, Mr I asked you first. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2021, 11:52:49 AM »
You act like everything you post and say is the be all to end all. You’re like Strawman lol. Another backfire Lololololol

You make a bullshit post.  Again.

It is easily refuted and proven to be false.  Again.

But you claim the backfire is on the other person.  This is why your little retarded ass is the dumbest person posting on Getbig.

But by all means.... tell us about the NG request Trump made that Nancy cancelled.   Hahahhahaa.  Let's keep that little story going and ignore you got your ass handed to you.  Again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2021, 01:19:29 PM »
You make a bullshit post.  Again.

It is easily refuted and proven to be false.  Again.

But you claim the backfire is on the other person.  This is why your little retarded ass is the dumbest person posting on Getbig.

But by all means.... tell us about the NG request Trump made that Nancy cancelled.   Hahahhahaa.  Let's keep that little story going and ignore you got your ass handed to you.  Again.

Like I said…always backfires in your faces. How many times have you posted bullshit from one of your  propaganda “sources” that hasn’t backfired or been proven corrupt? For fucks sake.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2021, 01:56:33 PM »
Like I said…always backfires in your faces. How many times have you posted bullshit from one of your  propaganda “sources” that hasn’t backfired or been proven corrupt? For fucks sake.

What part of Trumpy not requesting the NG is a backfire in my face?  I'm not the one making the claim that he did and that Nancy cancelled it.

The fact you try to spin your own bullshit as a failure of someone else's proves you are a retarded moron.  But feel free to remind me of these so called "backfires" I have suffered.  Should be easy.  Remind me again.   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2021, 04:24:43 PM »
What part of Trumpy not requesting the NG is a backfire in my face?  I'm not the one making the claim that he did and that Nancy cancelled it.

The fact you try to spin your own bullshit as a failure of someone else's proves you are a retarded moron.  But feel free to remind me of these so called "backfires" I have suffered.  Should be easy.  Remind me again.   :D

lol…all of it. Are you talking about that bullshit Washpo article? You can bet your ass that’ll be debunked too just like everything else. Let us know how many texts were altered again?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2021, 04:08:49 AM »
lol…all of it. Are you talking about that bullshit Washpo article? You can bet your ass that’ll be debunked too just like everything else. Let us know how many texts were altered again?

There are no texts related to what I posted you dumb fuck. 

"A government memo about the events leading up to Jan. 6, statements from Pelosi’s office and the Pentagon and testimony from the former House sergeant-at-arms show Trump did not request 10,000 troops ahead of the rally."

Can you retard any harder?  Or is retardation simply a survival mechanism that Mother Nature gave you for the sake of the rest of society?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2021, 07:54:58 AM »
There are no texts related to what I posted you dumb fuck. 

"A government memo about the events leading up to Jan. 6, statements from Pelosi’s office and the Pentagon and testimony from the former House sergeant-at-arms show Trump did not request 10,000 troops ahead of the rally."

Can you retard any harder?  Or is retardation simply a survival mechanism that Mother Nature gave you for the sake of the rest of society?

Oh yeah…I can read. I can also read where and who it’s coming. I understand there were no texts to what you posted. As usual, you can’t put two and two together.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2021, 09:00:25 AM »
Liberals have nothing but this and Rona - everything else is a complete disaster. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2021, 09:25:03 AM »
Liberals have nothing but this and Rona - everything else is a complete disaster.

And both are falling apart just like everything they do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2021, 11:56:13 AM »