Author Topic: Lonnie Teper loves his job  (Read 39616 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Lonnie Teper loves his job
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2008, 12:42:00 AM »
Bodybuilding is a sport because one competes against another under judging criteria (albeit controversial and subject to many things.)

Anyone who is deeply involved in the sport is going to take an interest in its physiques. You can't say you like BBing but hate the physiques.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2008, 12:44:31 AM »
Bodybuilding is a sport because one competes against another under judging criteria (albeit controversial and subject to many things.)

Anyone who is deeply involved in the sport is going to take an interest in its physiques. You can't say you like BBing but hate the physiques.

What do you mean? I like bbing, hell, I love bbing, I live bbing. I just don't care for the competitive side. And yes, I do not care for the physiques of today.
HAHA, RON.....

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2008, 12:56:35 AM »
What do you mean? I like bbing, hell, I love bbing, I live bbing. I just don't care for the competitive side. And yes, I do not care for the physiques of today.

I mean, Lonnie obviously invests time into knowing the pros and viewing their physiques. That somehow makes him a schmoe. Most of us watch alot of BBing, via trainingvids and whatever. If we could get as close to the pros as Lonnie, I'm sure we would, within reason. But that doesn't make us schmoes. We just appreciate the physiques and are in awe of them, like you are to the past pros.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2008, 01:02:20 AM »
I mean, Lonnie obviously invests time into knowing the pros and viewing their physiques. That somehow makes him a schmoe. Most of us watch alot of BBing, via trainingvids and whatever. If we could get as close to the pros as Lonnie, I'm sure we would, within reason. But that doesn't make us schmoes. We just appreciate the physiques and are in awe of them, like you are to the past pros.

Sure, that may be......thing is, you and I are drawn to bbing, because WE WORKOUT. Mr. Teper (along with MANY other schmoes out there) doesn't seem to.
HAHA, RON.....

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2008, 01:19:54 AM »
True, but once you reach a certain age, working out usually does take a back seat. The old hands like Arnold, Lou, Corney, all workout because it's their deep passion and they made their success out of their bodies, so it means something to them to keep that going. Lonnie is probably just a regular guy who isn't really interested in working out other than just for general health. Ron was saying that Lonnie set some record for longest time on the treadmill, so he probably was never trying to be a big guy.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2008, 01:42:25 AM »
True, but once you reach a certain age, working out usually does take a back seat. The old hands like Arnold, Lou, Corney, all workout because it's their deep passion and they made their success out of their bodies, so it means something to them to keep that going. Lonnie is probably just a regular guy who isn't really interested in working out other than just for general health. Ron was saying that Lonnie set some record for longest time on the treadmill, so he probably was never trying to be a big guy.

Wouldn't it make more sense then, to follow running/jogging, rather oiled up men in tiny trunks? As far as health goes, ah....he doesn't look healthy. If there was a "schmoe" profile, he'd be the poster boy/man.

Also, you say at a certain "age" in takes a back seat....so, he has time to "emcee" various shows, throughout the year (weekend trips for some of them), but no time to train? Sorry, dude is a schmoe. All signs point to it.
HAHA, RON.....

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2008, 03:32:04 AM »
two things:

1. it is strange that so many keep saying that bodybuilding is gay yet come here to look and talk about it and have thousand of posts. you are admitting to be a homosexual?

2. even other homosexuals are shocked and appalled by baygbm's behaviour. he is a gay and because for him bodybuilding is a disgusting vessel by which he satisfies his perverted and sick lust for other males, he arrogantly assumes that it must be true for all other men. this is typical of many homosexual narcissists who eschew children and family and being a real responsible man in favor of a life that is just about themselves. if they can avoid the multitude of diseases that result from their revolting lifestyle then they make to an old age are lonely and bitter. what many, but not all who are aware of their sickness, want to assume that all men are gay as this somehow legitimises their sick and repugnant way of living.
baygbm is a classic homosexual of this ilk. he flagrantly flaunts his perverted and offensive homosexual desires on this place and when rightly criticized, his answer is that 'you must be gay'. no, not gay, just aware of what is right and what is perverted and evil.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2008, 03:34:38 AM »
two things:

1. it is strange that so many keep saying that bodybuilding is gay yet come here to look and talk about it and have thousand of posts. you are admitting to be a homosexual?

2. even other homosexuals are shocked and appalled by baygbm's behaviour. he is a gay and because for him bodybuilding is a disgusting vessel by which he satisfies his perverted and sick lust for other males, he arrogantly assumes that it must be true for all other men. this is typical of many homosexual narcissists who eschew children and family and being a real responsible man in favor of a life that is just about themselves. if they can avoid the multitude of diseases that result from their revolting lifestyle then they make to an old age are lonely and bitter. what many, but not all who are aware of their sickness, want to assume that all men are gay as this somehow legitimises their sick and repugnant way of living.
baygbm is a classic homosexual of this ilk. he flagrantly flaunts his perverted and offensive homosexual desires on this place and when rightly criticized, his answer is that 'you must be gay'. no, not gay, just aware of what is right and what is perverted and evil.
You bring up homosexuality a lot. Testing the waters?  ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2008, 04:05:31 AM »
You bring up homosexuality a lot. Testing the waters?  ???
He is correct in what he says though..I dont agree with everything Sharma says but in this case he is on the money.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2008, 07:04:40 AM »
Carl had a great passion for the sport. I always enjoyed watching his interviews, and still do.

As for Lonnie, it would be alot of fan's dreams to stand on the same stage as the best pros in the sport and give a rundown of their physiques pre-contest, aswell as watching the routines of Kai Greene, Dennis Wolf, Melvin Anthony only meters away.

The man loves his job.  Nothing wrong with that.  :D

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2008, 07:08:48 AM »
Bay, I am thinking that LT may have thought about having Carnal Congress with a Bodybuilder or two in his time?

Am I way off base here? I know we are talking about his job, but this I need to know from a Penile expert such as yourself
Ta ta nerds!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2008, 07:18:25 AM »
Bay, I am thinking that LT may have thought about having Carnal Congress with a Bodybuilder or two in his time?

Am I way off base here? I know we are talking about his job, but this I need to know from a Penile expert such as yourself

How could I know that? ???  Even if I did know, I would not out the guy.  I think GoneAway has it right:  Lonnie is living the dream of a lot of BB fans. 

He is reported to have a longtime girlfriend; I take him at his word.  The many pix of him ogling the pros up close are pretty funny though.  :D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2008, 11:28:47 PM »

haha...

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2008, 10:57:20 AM »
make him feel the hammer bay. ;D

Get it elbow deep Bay. :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2008, 04:51:23 PM »
two things:

This coming from a guy who has admitted to buying Nasser's clothes and underwear... :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2008, 05:17:31 PM »
  This coming from a guy who has admitted to buying Nasser's clothes and underwear... :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He is not alone.  bigbobs all but admitted to buying Nasser's undies as well.  Buying another man's underwear is beyond gay... It's disturbed.  Imagine how hollow your (sex)life would have to be that you could derive satisfaction from purchasing another man's underwear. 

I truly feel sorry for the schmoes who find themselves in this situation.  :'(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2008, 05:23:00 PM »
He is not alone.  bigbobs all but admitted to buying Nasser's undies as well.  Buying another man's underwear is beyond gay... It's disturbed.  Imagine how hollow your (sex)life would have to be that you could derive satisfaction from purchasing another man's underwear. 

I truly feel sorry for the schmoes who find themselves in this situation.  :'(
You have admitted to paying for posing sessions, and also have outed other pros when guys have posted pics here not even asking if they are queer just posting pics from a bodybuilding perspective,but you have piped up that you have payed or know they do that sick g4p shit..

You are in the same boat as the undie buyers ,ya filthy poof  ::)

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2008, 05:24:22 PM »
maybe he genuinely just enjoys his job and isnt a dicksucking homo homo who lusts after bodybuilders, like the dicksucking guys who say he must be gay do

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2008, 05:36:11 PM »
You have admitted to paying for posing sessions, and also have outed other pros when guys have posted pics here not even asking if they are queer just posting pics from a bodybuilding perspective,but you have piped up that you have payed or know they do that sick g4p shit..

You are in the same boat as the undie buyers ,ya filthy poof  ::)

Um, no.  I've done neither and you cannot find any post from me indicating that I have.  Assuming I wanted to do so, I could have plenty of muscle sex for free; I'd give my money to charity before I payed anyone for sex.

But here you are again, WillGrant, jumping into threads on subjects that ostensibly "disgust" you.  You just can't seem to stay away... it's not as if we have to wonder why.  ::)

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2008, 05:40:20 PM »
typical queer that calls anyone who attacks him a closeted queer. no, its just fucking disgusting and you people have ruined bodybuilding.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2008, 05:40:31 PM »
Um, no.  I've done neither and you cannot find any post from me indicating that I have.  Assuming I wanted to do so, I could have plenty of muscle sex for free; I'd give my money to charity before I payed anyone for sex.

But here you are again, WillGrant, jumping into threads on subjects that ostensibly "disgust" you.  You just can't seem to stay away... it's not as if we have to wonder why.  ::)

Are you inferring that "WillGrant" secretly has a pension for sipping semen, "BayGBM?"  :o

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2008, 05:47:00 PM »
Are you inferring that "WillGrant" secretly has a pension for sipping semen, "BayGBM?"  :o

You can draw your own conclusions... ;)

But I don't spend my time visiting threads (again and again) that I find "filthy" "disgusting" and "sick."  Do you?  WillGrant does.  In his defense he is not the first to do so nor will he be the last.

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2008, 05:50:03 PM »
You can draw your own conclusions... ;)

But I don't spend my time visiting threads (again and again) that I find "filthy" "disgusting" and "sick."  Do you?  WillGrant does.  In his defense he is not the first to do so nor will he be the last.

when i clicked on the thread i didnt know it was going to be a homo calling LT a homo. not everyone is a homo looking for homo shit. i agree with the sentiment that it is classic fag behaviour to subject decent people to your sexuality and then call them repressed fags when they dont like it. no, its just disgusting and thats why AIDS wards are full of gays.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2008, 05:56:28 PM »
when i clicked on the thread i didnt know it was going to be a homo calling LT a homo. not everyone is a homo looking for homo shit. i agree with the sentiment that it is classic fag behaviour to subject decent people to your sexuality and then call them repressed fags when they dont like it. no, its just disgusting and thats why AIDS wards are full of gays.

You’re only fooling yourself, my friend.  Your account was registered yesterday!  You have 13 posts to your name and three of them are in this thread that you ostensibly find so objectionable.  With more than 500 billion websites to choose from and more than 500 threads on getbig alone you’ve already come to this particular thread three times in less than two days. 

I don't have to out guys like you.  You very effectively out yourselves.  :-[

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2008, 06:10:30 PM »
How could I know that? ???  Even if I did know, I would not out the guy.  I think GoneAway has it right:  Lonnie is living the dream of a lot of BB fans. 

He is reported to have a longtime girlfriend; I take him at his word.  The many pix of him ogling the pros up close are pretty funny though.  :D

I've seen pics of him and his girl in Ironman magazine over the years , the problem with guy people is they tend to think everyone thinks like they do , especially when the subject of bodybuilding one can admire a male physique without being sexually attracted to it and I guess being in gay community and seeing so many men in the closet and in denial would tend to have you questioning a lot of people however I guess they can't separate their feelings from others who just look at the physique with admiration