Author Topic: test vs test/deca  (Read 1810 times)

93civicgone

• Getbig II
test vs test/deca
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:11:15 AM »
what would be better for bulk wile keeping results.cycle will start with dbol for first 4-5weeks.After cycle fallowed by pct (novla hcg ect)

-test e 500mg for 20 weeks

-test e 500mg and 200mg deca 15 weeks

rawdawg

• Getbig II
Re: test vs test/deca
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »
the d-bol and test would be good for bulking. they are both pretty good me I would go anadrol and test e favorite

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 09:50:13 AM »
you should have similar results either way.  why not use test for 20 weeks and the deca for 18

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 11:48:44 AM »
Yes, I would personally run the deca for 18 weeks if your going to run the cycle for 20 weeks. 15 weeks would also be effecient, just make sure you stop the deca at least 2 weeks before stopping the test.

93civicgone

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 05:51:10 PM »
yea a cycle like that woudl be a sweet winter bulk cycle i think. would i need to use some hcg any time during the cycle make sure my nuts still alive lol or would just keeping some nolva on hand and saving pct till end be best

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 08:01:23 PM »
You need to sort your diet and training before touching any more gear..

You said in another thread you were 165pds after 5 cycles @ 5ft11.

Gear is not your answer , you are just wasting it IMO

93civicgone

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 09:09:29 PM »
lol bro i have done 3 real cycles witch were only short 7-8 week cycles
 my (4th) last one witch i got sick an lost after 6 weeks on and had to stop. i got a infection witch caused swelling in small intestine (that look just like a inguinal hernia) but was realy caused by the intection of a cut on my back. had to bed rest no working out ect for 6weeks. with no pct cause i had to dead stop my cycle resulting in loosing close to 25pounds went form 185 to 165 yea. my diet is good trust me man i eat clean witch is hard to do in a house full of junk.
witch is why i posted this question so i can bulk back up

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 02:33:06 AM »
lol bro i have done 3 real cycles witch were only short 7-8 week cycles
 my (4th) last one witch i got sick an lost after 6 weeks on and had to stop. i got a infection witch caused swelling in small intestine (that look just like a inguinal hernia) but was realy caused by the intection of a cut on my back. had to bed rest no working out ect for 6weeks. with no pct cause i had to dead stop my cycle resulting in loosing close to 25pounds went form 185 to 165 yea. my diet is good trust me man i eat clean witch is hard to do in a house full of junk.
witch is why i posted this question so i can bulk back up
Ok , you didnt say that in your other post  :)

I still think you can get to or over 200pds with diet and training , and no need to add hormones..

But its your choice..  :)

93civicgone

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 08:22:55 AM »
lol no problem man yea i should post it in the other post too just so everyone knows. but yea man im going to be on a tight diet before i get back into gear probly wait a month or 2 im just trying to gather info so i know what to do next.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 12:30:01 AM »
i bulked and trained hard core naturally for 3 years before i considered AAS. i went from 6"1 190lbs to 270lbs before i started AAS.... your natural growth and thickness helps out so much before you use.. dont cut your natural poteintial short