Author Topic: A suggestion for 'The Enigma'  (Read 10293 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: A suggestion for 'The Enigma'
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2007, 08:01:07 AM »
SHUT UP BITCH...I AM THE NEW SQUAD FATHER...

Meltdown ya pimple-faced negroid.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2007, 08:05:59 AM »
Meltdown ya pimple-faced negroid.

Bezerk Fucky Meldown...hahahahahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2007, 08:15:03 AM »
SHUT UP BITCH...I AM THE NEW SQUAD FATHER...
hahahahaha, epic trying to deflect the attention away from Kiwiol owning you.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2007, 08:16:11 AM »
hahahahaha, epic trying to deflect the attention away from Kiwiol owning you.

hahahahaha, Brutal trying to deflect the attention away from the fact that I own all of you due to you staying up all night talking about me...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2007, 08:17:45 AM »
WoW...While I was sleeping you LLLOOOSSSEEERRRSSS were making me more of a GOD than I thought I could ever be...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is it true that when your husband once jumped on you all horny, you screamed, "No, no, NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been sitting down all day and my ass has gone to sleep. Gimme a few minutes cause I want to feel every throbbing inch of you" and started doing vigorous butt clenches for the next few minutes to get blood into that area?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2007, 08:22:53 AM »
Is it true that when your husband once jumped on you all horny, you screamed, "No, no, NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been sitting down all day and my ass has gone to sleep. Gimme a few minutes cause I want to feel every throbbing inch of you" and started doing vigorous butt clenches for the next few minutes to get blood into that area?

Epic Meltdown...I know you are not in this country, but do you at least speak English...hahahahahahaha haha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2007, 08:24:11 AM »
Epic Meltdown...I know you are not in this country, but do you at least speak English...hahahahahahaha haha

If you don't have a decent comeback, at least have the balls to admit it, instead of saying something so incredibly stupid to distract from the fact that the SQUAD keeps tearing you a new one with every post we make 8)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2007, 08:47:12 AM »
If you don't have a decent comeback, at least have the balls to admit it, instead of saying something so incredibly stupid to distract from the fact that the SQUAD keeps tearing you a new one with every post we make 8)

Just admit you lost like in the other 3 threads that I kicked the Squads ass in and we can all go home...hahahahahahahaha

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2007, 08:49:08 AM »
Sweet jesus you're boring!  

Reading a post of your's is as entertaining as being shown 600 vacation photographs taken by Mr. Harold Drab, CPA to the Township of Dull in the County of Common, with neverending meandering commentary provided by his wife Tedia Aplenty, of their annual holiday to Club Tiresome on the Isle of Tsumaranai.  Either post something which wouldn't make a 50 year hermit groan and go back to his cave or stick to shutting up and training.

Think hard now.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2007, 08:50:03 AM »
Just admit you lost like in the other 3 threads that I kicked the Squads ass in and we can all go home...hahahahahahahaha

The only thing I'm willing to admit and which is obvious to everyone is that you seem to have a wit that's as sharp as the outline and definition of your abs in the pic below

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2007, 08:52:28 AM »
The only thing I'm willing to admit and which is obvious to everyone is that you seem to have a wit that's as sharp as the outline and definition of your abs in the pic below

WoW...I kicked your ass so bad you are actually resorting to a picture of someone else...that is weak...but expected...hahahahahahah aha

I am done with this bitch...Next

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2007, 08:54:08 AM »
Sweet jesus you're boring!  

Reading a post of your's is as entertaining as being shown 600 vacation photographs taken by Mr. Harold Drab, CPA to the Township of Dull in the County of Common, with neverending meandering commentary provided by his wife Tedia Aplenty, of their annual holiday to Club Tiresome on the Isle of Tsumaranai.  Either post something which wouldn't make a 50 year hermit groan and go back to his cave or stick to shutting up and training.

Think hard now.

Blah...Blah...Blah...If you can't speak the language, get the fuck out of the country...hahahahahaha

Also...Nice Meltdown Rant...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2007, 08:55:53 AM »
WoW...I kicked your ass so bad you are actually resorting to a picture of someone else...that is weak...but expected...hahahahahahah aha

I am done with this bitch...Next

No, 'weak' is any reply you make, although even that's nowhere near as sad as watching you trying to deny it's you in that pic. Don't worry about denying - it's at least good to see that your looks matches your intellect 8)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2007, 08:56:49 AM »
No, 'weak' is any reply you make, although even that's nowhere near as sad as watching you trying to deny it's you in that pic. Don't worry about denying - it's at least good to see that your looks matches your intellect 8)

LLLOOOSSSEEERRR...If you want a pic of me just ask...hahahahahaha

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2007, 09:02:48 AM »
Blah...Blah...Blah...If you can't speak the language, get the fuck out of the country...hahahahahaha

Also...Nice Meltdown Rant...

I didn't realize you scored so poorly on standardized tests.  You're not faring too well in the real world either, apparently. 

Just let it all our here.  Your 35 word vocabulary might not serve you too well though.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2007, 09:06:18 AM »
I didn't realize you scored so poorly on standardized tests.  You're not faring too well in the real world either, apparently. 

Just let it all our here.  Your 35 word vocabulary might not serve you too well though.

Tape Bitch...Is that the best you got...No wonder you can't get past customs...hahahahahahhah a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2007, 09:27:26 AM »
Yikes.  Good luck out there man.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2007, 09:29:55 AM »
LLLOOOSSSEEERRR...If you want a pic of me just ask...hahahahahaha
Im game post a pic ill post mine if im better leave the v and never return..
p

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2007, 09:30:32 AM »
Yikes.  Good luck out there man.

Coming from a guy who calls himself a Tapeworm that is definately some solid advice...hahahahahahahah a

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2007, 09:31:05 AM »
Im game post a pic ill post mine if im better leave the v and never return..

You first Bitch...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2007, 09:40:47 AM »
Tape Bitch...Is that the best you got...No wonder you can't get past customs...hahahahahahhah a

I want to apologise to you. I was insulting you up until now only cause I thought you were being stupid. I now realise you're actually retarded, which changes everything and explains all the things you've said so far. Have a nice day, 'special man' :)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 09:42:22 AM »
I want to apologise to you. I was insulting you up until now only cause I thought you were being stupid. I now realise you're actually retarded, which changes everything and explains all the things you've said so far. Have a nice day, 'special man' :)

Didn't I just finsih with you...Jesus...How many times do I need to own you in one day...hahahahahahahaha

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 09:44:00 AM »
You first Bitch...
didnt you just say all we had to do was ask..unlike you ive posted mine im more than happy to post again..this is your chance to really show us up post lets go ..
p

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 09:45:19 AM »

Don't forget to pat him on the head and give him a peanut butter sandwich, without the crust of course. He might start flinging feces if you don't.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 09:46:11 AM »
didnt you just say all we had to do was ask..unlike you ive posted mine im more than happy to post again..this is your chance to really show us up post lets go ..

If his posts are any indication of what he looks like, Dan, then I'd say Shutupandtrain looks like this 8)