Author Topic: How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?  (Read 40746 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »
Stella, maybe if you posted a pic of yourself, it would cheer him up...  8)

R

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2009, 10:40:02 AM »
When in contact and she brings him up to me in conversation, what's the best reaction to have in your opinion?

Start talking about which Mr. Olympias you feel Nasser El Sonbaty deserved to win :)

nah, just pretend you don't care...don't put him down or she'll think you're still jealous...start talking about the "new girl" you're supposedly dating.  :)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2009, 10:45:56 AM »
Okay, so I messed up in my relationship with my ex. A GREAT fucking catch she is. She took me on vacations, is hot, smart, successful and laid back. After we broke up I didn't pull the standard pussy bullshit of pleading and begging, etc. I acted cool with her decision and admitted that I messed up (I was too jealous, controlling and critical of her when we dated).

Anyways, it's been several months since the breakup and she only recently got herself on a single chat line. I thought she was going to stay single forever...haha. Anyways, she met this guy she really likes about 3-4 weeks ago. They've been on a few dates and yeah, I know where that's headed. She's reeling him in with her charm and he's biting.

NOW, the reason her and I haven't hooked back up since, is because whenever we got close, she got scared. She thought I'd pull the same shit again that I did when we dated and so her walls came up and she tested. I passed some tests and failed some of them. I passed enough to stay in her life, but not enough for her to want to chase my ass..

I was at her place for supper last Saturday night (being the friend...but being cool and trying to seduce in an indirect manner) and I was getting somewhere, but when she realized she was letting go, she started crying and pulled back. She told me this new guy who she met a month ago is really nice and they started dating. SO, instead of being cool, I made a dick out of myself and got a bit jealous on her ass...

OKAY, here's the question and this is directed at the BIG PLAYERS on this board. The guy's who know their SHIT. I have never had a problem seducing a girl who is IN a relationship. I've had many girls break up with their bf's, fiance's and even husbands for me, but this situation is different. My ex KNOWS me. I'm not NEW like this guy she just met. He gets full access to her. She's OPEN to him.

HOW do I, seeing I still have access to her mind and thoughts (seeing she hasn't canceled me out of her life yet), SABOTAGE her relationship with this new guy who she likes. I'm talking about manipulative tactics. REAL UNDERHANDED SHIT that WORKS??? I realize it could take time, but WHAT WORKS?? How do I get her to want to see me (behind his back) and make HIM jealous of the fact that she is still in touch with her ex? How can I work that angle? How can I make her see him in a bad way? How can I turn things in my favor? DON'T be telling me to go NO CONTACT. That shit doesn't work. I'm open to ALL suggestions. Even a series of moves. Like a phone call saying this or that or asking her this or that to throw her off and then do something else and finally, she'll feel TORN and realize that even though this new guy is nice and exciting, she can't let me GO.

Alright guys, give me your best.

Goatboy, JNN, Quickerblade and Body88  only please.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2009, 10:48:15 AM »
I'll give a serious response.

I'm sure she does have some residual feelings for you, and may be a bit confused. But not so much that it's stopping her from seeing someone else. as much as you care about this woman, don't lose sight of that.

I just went through this shit. Not to the extent that you are, there wasn't another dude in the picture, but I had to let go of someone and realize it was over. It sucks but you'll live.

Fast forward 3 months and I'm with someone new and the Ex is a distant memory. Life goes on. I know you don't think that now....but it does

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2009, 10:49:24 AM »
Ok...on some serious shit...if yall was together constantly for a year and a half. and you fucked off for 3 or 4 months...she is just hurt..truth is....if you back off, holler at her like once a month to check on her...dude will fuck it off like you did, and she will come runnin back to you

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2009, 10:51:35 AM »
This.

Danimal, she is sending you mixed signals so no wonder you are confused.  I'm sorry to say this but it's possible she is trying to ween herself off of you...

Even though you are suffering right now, these feelings will pass.  You will be fine! 

Fuckin-A!  8)

Animal, no games or stratagies.  Be honest with yourself, then go be honest with her, ask her for the same in return.  Some blunt honesty can save years of bullshit.  She seems conflicted too.  If nothing else, you two will get some closure.

For a bunch of alphas, there's a lot of insecurity hereabouts regarding women's attitudes & behaviour.  Good of you guys to post up every nightmarish fantasy you ever had about your ex's new sex.  "No no, it's 'cause I've been that new guy!"  Yeah, yeah, yeah....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2009, 10:57:20 AM »
Fuckin-A!  8)

Animal, no games or stratagies.  Be honest with yourself, then go be honest with her, ask her for the same in return.  Some blunt honesty can save years of bullshit.  She seems conflicted too.  If nothing else, you two will get some closure.

For a bunch of alphas, there's a lot of insecurity hereabouts regarding women's attitudes & behaviour.  Good of you guys to post up every nightmarish fantasy you ever had about your ex's new sex.  "No no, it's 'cause I've been that new guy!"  Yeah, yeah, yeah....

I've been on both ends of that blade, as I'm sure most people here with a little life experience have

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2009, 10:58:02 AM »
sounds like you are a petty little bitch...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2009, 11:08:00 AM »
I've been on both ends of that blade, as I'm sure most people here with a little life experience have

We all have these thoughts.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2009, 11:09:51 AM »
DANIMAL...
Go listen to a song by lil wayne...called "something you forgot" will make you feel much better

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2009, 11:16:25 AM »
Outed!   ;D

He's asking for relationship advice with his woman and your first thought is he should have anal sex with a dude?  Funny how your mind wonders...  ::)

Wondered how long it would take you to respond... It wasn't a dig on you... Just fucking with the little guy since he doesn't seem to have a backbone to tell this chick to get lost! ;D

I am tremendously good with my heterosexual relationship with Mrs.Jesusbod.. :)

You, Bay, seem to be very secure with your gayness.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »
Fuckin-A!  8)

If you read the dude's post, the alphas who posted aren't the ones with insecurities. Plus, I sincerely doubt the young lady in question has, is, or will put this much time, energy, and thought into trying to get another person back. Like Stells had said, chica is sending mixed messages, but her actions speak louder. She got another dude. A dude that Big Dick Dan knows nothing about. He could be a dick, or he could be the coolest mofo around. Or he could quite possibly be just like Dan. We tend to fall into patterns and pick the same type of people.

If so, she might go back and forth between the two. Either way, Danimal is right now stuck in a "emotional limbo", he doesn't have her, he doesn't have anybody, yet she has two men in a sense wanting her affections and cooter. Whose in more of power position? The dude asking GB for advice or the chica whose got dudes mind wrapped around her finger?

IMO, what Big Mal, Groink, Ag2, and Stella is the Gospel. If you don't follow it, don't blame them when your feelings get sent to Man-Hell.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2009, 11:27:43 AM »
Sounds like a situation of 'too little too late' on your part Dan...also seems that you took things for granted alot while you were together. You say you were overly critical, controlling, etc.

Why did you have no contact with her for months & showed no interest in getting back together..but now that shes finally found somebody else that makes her happy here you suddenly come outta the woodwork... ???  ::)  Now youre Mr. wonderful, the guy she thought you could be if you really wanted to be.. which is making her second guess her decision a bit.

If there is a slim chance you can get her back, do you really plan to change your ways? It doesnt seem like it. Is it her that you really want or do you want to get her away from this guy and back to you just to satisfy your own ego? If the latter, you are very selfish...

If you really care about this person you will let her find happiness, (you already had your chances w her & you blew it) and work on fixing your own issues so when you get another chance down the line with someone special, history wont repeat itself.

Good luck.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2009, 11:30:19 AM »
If you read the dude's post, the alphas who posted aren't the ones with insecurities. Plus, I sincerely doubt the young lady in question has, is, or will put this much time, energy, and thought into trying to get another person back. Like Stells had said, chica is sending mixed messages, but her actions speak louder. She got another dude. A dude that Big Dick Dan knows nothing about. He could be a dick, or he could be the coolest mofo around. Or he could quite possibly be just like Dan. We tend to fall into patterns and pick the same type of people.

If so, she might go back and forth between the two. Either way, Danimal is right now stuck in a "emotional limbo", he doesn't have her, he doesn't have anybody, yet she has two men in a sense wanting her affections and cooter. Whose in more of power position? The dude asking GB for advice or the chica whose got dudes mind wrapped around her finger?

IMO, what Big Mal, Groink, Ag2, and Stella is the Gospel. If you don't follow it, don't blame them when your feelings get sent to Man-Hell.

BOOM..!!!

the bottom line is, we have all been there and made that mistake...so we are trying to let him know how to handle the situation even though its like hardest thiing (no homo) to do..

Danimal should pm DRjake on this situation.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2009, 11:40:22 AM »
BOOM..!!!

the bottom line is, we have all been there and made that mistake...so we are trying to let him know how to handle the situation even though its like hardest thiing (no homo) to do..

Danimal should pm DRjake on this situation.
I had a similar situation, doc Jake set me straight. Slap me around a bit, and sent me on the correct Man-Path.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »
a alpha male would have never started a thread like this.

bench

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2009, 11:50:52 AM »
a alpha male would have never started a thread like this.

bench
the ALPHA male is banging his ex ... too busy creating a cumasterpiece to start threads

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2009, 11:53:48 AM »
the ALPHA male is banging his ex ... too busy creating a cumasterpiece to start threads
agreed, she will most likely be making him a sammich soon also.

bench

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2009, 12:01:24 PM »

Indeed, he is fucking her multiple times a day, punishing her with his cock.

"New relationship" sex is the best, fucking like animals every chance you get.  I'm in that phase right now with mine.....we actually had to stop last night because we were both too sore. So she finished me with her mouth  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »
that looks like one glazy donut she was eating.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »
Deep Tissue Massage

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2009, 12:13:27 PM »
god i want to have sex with you.

Read this thread.  Alphas don't just have sex.  They anally slam, glaze their whores, and generally behave like they live in a Tube8 video.

uberman09

• Getbig IV

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2009, 12:22:14 PM »
Read this thread.  Alphas don't just have sex.  They anally slam, glaze their whores, and generally behave like they live in a Tube8 video.

My last GF was like that.....damn she was fun. This one I would actually bring around my child

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2009, 12:25:58 PM »
My last GF was like that.....damn she was fun. This one I would actually bring around my child

my last one was like that too. now i dont even want another one because they just dont compare in the bedroom, so i am back to the time tested tradition of smashing randoms ;D

bench