Author Topic: How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?  (Read 16624 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2008, 10:23:21 PM »
friends,,you are again dreaming

it is very easy to get tablets in,,dianabol tablets is all you need and you got a bodybuilder physiqe if you train and eat

people do not seem to understand ,,they think the whoel drug must be this huge cycles of things liquids inhects and pills ....

no friends...all ones need is one single drug named dianabol inorder to create a bodybuilder physiqe,,dianabol and that is it,,

as i said before dianabol is trhe most important drug in hisroty of performence engancing drugs,,if youre not on dianabol you will never feel what real jacked means,,dianabaol by irself is all you need and if you dont have dianabol your cycles will never look or feel the same,,

no lefit dianabol = no superman

dianabol takes your phsyqie and THICKENS IT IN THE RIGHT PLACES,,,YOUR ARMS GET THICKER,,GOOD THICK,,,EVERY MUSLCE THICKENS TO A NEW LEVEL

only thing you need is little dianabol that in many cases look liek candy and can pass anywhere anytime if not in original pacxage

the best bodybuilder only counted on ONE DRUG NAMED DIANABOL,,for some reason people dont seem to get it and think too much about how much drugs and how you can fit all into cycles,,all you need is dianabol ,,,you feed a lifter 6-7 pills a day of legit dianabol labeled as viatmins and what you get is a BEAST ,,thick beast especially if alreadsy have foundation,,

only drug that truly live to its reputation as swole and jacked from thr first coupel days is dianabol,,it will never change ,,,you take dianabol and immidiatly within couple days your 2x shirt fit your arms like you stole it from your little sister,,,mentally you can sense it and your all atttitude changes to the better ,,youre hungry none stop ,,you wanna fuck none stio,,you are seeing poundage go up in scale on a weekly basis in the 4-5 lb a week at the minium!! ans you truly feel and in most cases look godish aND EVERY ONE AROUND YOU NOTICE IT AND KNOW YOURE THE BIG GUY TO BEAT

always been like that and always will be like that,,thats the reason vince won mr canada if he ever won it ... and that is the reason phil heath can walk 240 offseason,,,d i a n a b o l

samw rhing happen in prisons,,,infact real drusg get in prison on a very worrying level since many of the guards themselves sell them,,prison is a very easy place to get performence enhancing drugs if looking for them and has the mentality to do them while all the other sruff going around ,,some guys cant pull it ,,the murderer can take drugs from now till he is dead and he will never touch 200lb again ...its because he got no character and is very worried individual that knows his time is limited and knwo everyone is up to get him even begind bars,,,then take ticki the murderer ...he was take it easy kinda murderer that didnt care for shit and grew very well even in prison by using some

it alls depends on the individal and his type of persona when it comes to prison
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2008, 10:29:22 PM »
I agree with you, TG.

They just hit that shit and quit it. Then they eat 3 shitty meals a day of complex starchy carbs and mystery meat. There are plenty of 500lb raw bench pressers and 600lbs raw squatters in prison(s). There are plenty of guys with 19-22 inch arms simply because they are completely consistent with their training and have no distractions while they employ the basic most raw movements.

Block you remeber that dude in DMX's video, "Stop, Drop..." There was this huge mofo that you know he did time. I was talking to a former CO, and he said there was this one dude that had hugest triceps, look like Levrone's but straited. All he did was decline push-ups. He would go to the corner of a wall and put his feet up and just do decline push-ups..

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2008, 10:31:13 PM »
Anabolic steroids are extremely rare in prison. While in the joint I've seen... guns, girls, cell phones, coke, smack, speed, LSD, weed, dildos, lap tops, all brands of booze, fireworks, but I've never, not even once, seen steroids. That said, they certainly could be there.
a

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2008, 10:46:59 PM »
Anabolic steroids are extremely rare in prison. While in the joint I've seen... guns, girls, cell phones, coke, smack, speed, LSD, weed, dildos, lap tops, all brands of booze, fireworks, but I've never, not even once, seen steroids. That said, they certainly could be there.

pills not inkects,,very common in prison because many guards sell them and get them on internet,,next time youre in make sure to notice bubbas viatmins...you will see they may be little pink octagosn with some weird dragon some say its snake on them ,,,its alwyas mistken for vitamin especiallt the undergriound ones,,

cips use  more
guars use more
prisoners use less

supply and demand friend ,,supply and demand ,,

by the way now they get them to prison as paperbols too,,look like paper you can write on and put your poems on ,,,and every day you eat few cubes of that paper ,,,plenty of crooks in and out prison
fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2008, 11:00:25 PM »
Should I buy some Dianabol then, gh15?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2008, 11:06:58 PM »

What were you in the joint for?  Did you get conjugal visits?

io856

« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2008, 11:17:08 PM »
dbol gives strength from my experiance

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2008, 11:41:54 PM »
What were you in the joint for?  Did you get conjugal visits?

Does Bubba count????;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2008, 02:21:45 AM »
the majority of people in prison are not on the sauce. Come on now. People go in and workout because that's all there is to do. Quit being retarded.

That's about it, they don't wanna believe it, it's too depressing lol it's genetics, time and overlooked here, determination born of anger far exceeding that found with most of the posters here. No extra test needed real or otherwise, with that combo.

That theory about smuggling stuff in's cute, how many here have been in multiple gyms to know that lol none other than a few stray examples the rest is guessing.

Some prisons don't have any type of weights, in fact there was the story some years ago about removing weights from gyms to lower the risk to guards, let them do other types of exercise that won't make em so big.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2008, 02:52:49 AM »

pills not inkects,,very common in prison because many guards sell them and get them on internet,,next time youre in make sure to notice bubbas viatmins...you will see they may be little pink octagosn with some weird dragon some say its snake on them ,,,its alwyas mistken for vitamin especiallt the undergriound ones,,

cips use  more
guars use more
prisoners use less

supply and demand friend ,,supply and demand ,,

by the way now they get them to prison as paperbols too,,look like paper you can write on and put your poems on ,,,and every day you eat few cubes of that paper ,,,plenty of crooks in and out prison
you read too many comic books

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2008, 04:12:26 AM »
can't wait for cumdrizzle to join in and claim he's going to kill someone to get in jail in his quest for "maximum anabolism".

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2008, 05:00:57 AM »
I don't think anyone is doubting that steroids can and do get smuggled into prison..I just think it's a little far fetched to assume that all these super strong, massive lifers are on serious cycles for long periods. There is maybe a tendency to think that anyone huge is definitely on drugs.
It's easier to think this instead of consider that they train hard, regularly and make impressive gains despite flying in the face of the received bodybuilding wisdom.

That said, I will admit that I know nothing of prison life - except what I see on Discovery and NG.
O

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2008, 05:05:08 AM »
i know a guy that did a stint in federal about 6 years ago...he was busted as part of the whole operation gear grinder when they took out ttokyo etc...
he said the main source aof juice for him and the rest of the serious guys was finaplix pellets...they did them sublingual and he said they worked very well.
i couldn't argue with him as he came out about 10 lbs bigger than he went in around 290 and lean...
he got to eat ten times a day he said as he had a lot of family and freinds helping him with money so he could buy tuna and other stuff from the prison canteen.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2008, 07:42:31 AM »
They eat some shit called 'the stack' ...peanut butter, beans, and tuna....it gets you big in the big house.

you would know that from your experience at the Penitenciary.....hahahah ah

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2008, 08:21:47 AM »
they read vinces book on prison life how to train and get fat like me and they do the opposite and get ripped
b

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2008, 09:17:20 AM »
Does Bubba count????;D

Damn that Bubba! He didn't even buy me a drink first.  >:(
a

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2008, 10:37:02 AM »

That is true. All you can get in CDC is Tuna, Chicken Breast and oatmeal. I didnt see any juice there. All there is drugs and heroin. The big homies who run the place dont care about juice. Guards will sneek stuff in all day: Drugs, Cell Phones and anything you can think of. Alot of stuff comes in from visiting if you have contact visits. Trust me steroids is the last thing you are thinking about when you have to take a shank into the yard everyday just to work out.

Real Shit

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2008, 11:16:12 AM »
this guy i've been training with some recently is from Nigeria and though he's not incarcerated, his lifestyle is much the same.   he works second shift in receiving at our warehouse so he sleeps in every day and trains about 12:30 pm.  He benches almost every day and only eats 1, maybe 2 meals a day and takes no supps.  his upper body is jacked but his legs should sue him for non-support.  i'm trying to bring him around on the training and nutrition but i don't want to ruin what's working for him.  with that said, it's all genetics imo.

i asked him what he had before training the other day and he had only eaten a couple pieces of bread...

great post.

pre workout shake, during workout shake, post workout shake..before bed supplements..first thing in the morning supplements.  X amount of protein, X amount of carbs..yada yada

I think that we have gone too far

I firmly believe that the body will use  what's available to it.  Yes, your friend may not be maximizing his full gain potential but unless he is competiting I don't think that it matters

and where is the law that says that you can't work a bodypart more than once per week?
I

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2008, 11:32:07 AM »
Other than a post workout shake full of sugar and fast digesting protein, supplements really aren't necessary. Food is though, and protein can be a good sub for meat and other things, but it doesn't have to be. Infact, eating good food for longer periods is easier because you don't get sick of it like you do with protein.

That's about it, they don't wanna believe it, it's too depressing lol it's genetics, time and overlooked here, determination born of anger in far exceeding that found with most of the posters here. No extra test needed real or otherwise, with that combo.

That theory about smuggling stuff in's cute, how many here have been in multiple gyms to know that lol none other than a few stray examples the rest is guessing.

Some prisons don't have any type of weights, in fact there was the story some years ago about removing weights from gyms to lower the risk to guards, let them do other types of exercise that won't make em so big.

People overlook the fact these guys are genetic freaks. African Americans were selectively bred to be muscular, and produce the best athletes in the world. Anyone who doesn't see this is either blind, or jealous. Maybe it's a lack of getting out? lol

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2008, 11:53:37 AM »
friends,,you are again dreaming

it is very easy to get tablets in,,dianabol tablets is all you need and you got a bodybuilder physiqe if you train and eat

people do not seem to understand ,,they think the whoel drug must be this huge cycles of things liquids inhects and pills ....

no friends...all ones need is one single drug named dianabol inorder to create a bodybuilder physiqe,,dianabol and that is it,,

as i said before dianabol is trhe most important drug in hisroty of performence engancing drugs,,if youre not on dianabol you will never feel what real jacked means,,dianabaol by irself is all you need and if you dont have dianabol your cycles will never look or feel the same,,

no lefit dianabol = no superman

dianabol takes your phsyqie and THICKENS IT IN THE RIGHT PLACES,,,YOUR ARMS GET THICKER,,GOOD THICK,,,EVERY MUSLCE THICKENS TO A NEW LEVEL

only thing you need is little dianabol that in many cases look liek candy and can pass anywhere anytime if not in original pacxage

the best bodybuilder only counted on ONE DRUG NAMED DIANABOL,,for some reason people dont seem to get it and think too much about how much drugs and how you can fit all into cycles,,all you need is dianabol ,,,you feed a lifter 6-7 pills a day of legit dianabol labeled as viatmins and what you get is a BEAST ,,thick beast especially if alreadsy have foundation,,

only drug that truly live to its reputation as swole and jacked from thr first coupel days is dianabol,,it will never change ,,,you take dianabol and immidiatly within couple days your 2x shirt fit your arms like you stole it from your little sister,,,mentally you can sense it and your all atttitude changes to the better ,,youre hungry none stop ,,you wanna fuck none stio,,you are seeing poundage go up in scale on a weekly basis in the 4-5 lb a week at the minium!! ans you truly feel and in most cases look godish aND EVERY ONE AROUND YOU NOTICE IT AND KNOW YOURE THE BIG GUY TO BEAT

always been like that and always will be like that,,thats the reason vince won mr canada if he ever won it ... and that is the reason phil heath can walk 240 offseason,,,d i a n a b o l

samw rhing happen in prisons,,,infact real drusg get in prison on a very worrying level since many of the guards themselves sell them,,prison is a very easy place to get performence enhancing drugs if looking for them and has the mentality to do them while all the other sruff going around ,,some guys cant pull it ,,the murderer can take drugs from now till he is dead and he will never touch 200lb again ...its because he got no character and is very worried individual that knows his time is limited and knwo everyone is up to get him even begind bars,,,then take ticki the murderer ...he was take it easy kinda murderer that didnt care for shit and grew very well even in prison by using some

it alls depends on the individal and his type of persona when it comes to prison

Um, will this Dianabol shit work for regular schmoes, too??

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »

Why are we keeping such strong, able-bodied men locked up, while all the broken-down, 'disability'-drawing guys are left on the streets? 

We need to bring back the chain gangs...seriously.  I know that several guys have prison jobs like maintenance, laundry, or cooking, but prisoners don't come close to earning their keep and that needs to change.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2008, 12:42:58 PM »
Why are we keeping such strong, able-bodied men locked up, while all the broken-down, 'disability'-drawing guys are left on the streets? 

We need to bring back the chain gangs...seriously.  I know that several guys have prison jobs like maintenance, laundry, or cooking, but prisoners don't come close to earning their keep and that needs to change.

Absolutely.

But people would start crying racism in a second.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2008, 01:25:56 PM »
Absolutely.

But people would start crying racism in a second.

Although the system is inherently racist (can't deny that), if we're going to feed, clothe, house, and entertain these people, then we'd better damn be getting some labor in return. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2008, 01:34:48 PM »
Although the system is inherently racist (can't deny that), if we're going to feed, clothe, house, and entertain these people, then we'd better damn be getting some labor in return. 

Yes!!

Glad to see people thinking like this.

Also, have you thought about how our policies put them there? The war on drugs ring a bell?

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2008, 01:41:11 PM »
You all need to understand that people work out so intensely due to fear, frustration, anger and stress. Prison is a very nerve wracking experience. Sure you have some good laughs and meet some interesting people but it isnt some vacation. In prison depending on what race you are and where you are housed you must do excruciating workouts daily.

Workouts that I doubt ever 1% of this entire board could do if they were thrown into prison and forced to do these. On top of all the stress and constant politics. In prison you are never secure at any moment. Not even with your own people. In the California CDC Prisons Gangs Rule with a Iron Fist. One day you could be at the top of the chain for shanking to death some rat or piece of shit and the next day you could be
"in the hat" for some absolute bullshit and be killed.