Author Topic: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal  (Read 50754 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #200 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:15 PM »
I feel bad for you.. Obviously ,your parents never taught you to stay away from drugs,and work hard for the thing's you want the most in life... You're a lazy drug addict .. Just for that post alone,you should be stoned..

they wanted to kill moses too friend,,THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE,,and i have set many many many free,,

do a pole any boarding of your choice any where say who is the most followed bodybuild in history of bodybuild,,whos advice is most welcome,,who saying it like it is ...you will find gh15 at the absolit top ,,

i took chiwawa protocols that he was too shady to share with anyone to to being slicky as always,,i took liar priest protocols that he was too liar and greedy to share due to him being well liar priest,,,i took any bodybuild protocol and we all follow same path to the top...i took it all and put it black on white,, i put it right on for everyone to see,,

I DO FUCKIN NOT LIKE LIARS,,I DO NOT LIKE FELLONS,, I DO NOT LIKE NARCOTIC ADDICTS,, I DO NOT LIKE MILOS AND HIS LIES,, I DO NOT LIKE LOT OF THINGS IN THE CULT,,WHAT DID I DO?

I FUCKIN CHANGED THEM!

was i sucesful? id say ,,,,,,

si

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: 0pen Letter To Mr Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #201 on: June 07, 2011, 09:40:14 PM »
Allright Arnold Jr, even though u lived with one of these outstanding fellas, were u with him every single minute of his waking day? I think not. Remember, it only takes a matter of minutes for a fella to get his "fix" if ya get what I'm saying? And if your talking needles, then add just a few mintues to the necessary "fix" time.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #202 on: June 07, 2011, 10:24:16 PM »
You guys have to understand, I'm pro-steroid, I'm not delusional, I understand their importance. As GH15 likes to say, when it comes to a competitive bodybuilder in the true nature no steroids = no bodybuilder, this is true, to be competitive in the truest sense of the word anabolic steroids are an absolute necessity.

All I'm saying is the statistics GH15 is giving are while true for most they are not absolute.

While I've mentioned two different guys as an example of this there is one of greater importance, the one whose lived with me, trained with me, I plan his diet, cycles and everything in-between. Before he began competing he sat at a lean 210lbs, 5'9" and appx. 6% body-fat, it was his natural ability to do so that made him realize he had the genetics to really be competitive. Once this was realized he began supplementing with steroids, you'll see him this year on a national stage as a super-heavyweight, around 240lbs and he's only used gear for a little over 4 years and has never touched insulin and has only used HGH for one course about 2 years ago.

No, there's no way to convince anyone who doubts this story, without being able to go back in time and attach yourself to him 24hrs a day some will never believe it...that doesn't mean it's untrue. Freaks of nature exist, they are not the norm and that's why we call them freaks.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #203 on: June 07, 2011, 10:31:23 PM »
he sat at a lean 210lbs, 5'9" and appx. 6% body-fat

I'm not hating on ya man, but do you realize those stats right there "5'9" 210 @ 6%" top Zane at his peak conditon by over 20 pounds? His peak condition was 5'9" 187 @ 5%

Meso_z

• Getbig V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #205 on: June 07, 2011, 10:48:36 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2011, 08:15:58 AM »
I'm not hating on ya man, but do you realize those stats right there "5'9" 210 @ 6%" top Zane at his peak conditon by over 20 pounds? His peak condition was 5'9" 187 @ 5%

Yes I do. There's always someone better, always and then there will eventually be someone better than that person. That's just life.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #208 on: June 08, 2011, 08:26:41 AM »
I know you like DJ for gh, but he's not even 1/2 as smart as gh, and gh isn't all that bright.

Hi Sev.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: June 08, 2011, 12:08:13 PM »
Yes I do. There's always someone better, always and then there will eventually be someone better than that person. That's just life.

are u out of ur mind?

this "boy" of urs did 20lbs...20lbs! more in lean muscle....than...zane?

wasnt it zane they called "the chemist" lol..

im reading ur reply thinking, he didnt just write that when he was just presented the stats of a drug addict that knew back to front about training and dieting too...and this natural u knew of over took zane on his 3x hgiher than natrual igf levels? lol.

"Yes I do. There's always someone better, always and then there will eventually be someone better than that person. That's just life."
...the reply after he was shown a man of 20 fuckn pounds LESS of lean mass drug addict compared to his natural friend.

i cant fukn beleive this shit on here.,

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #210 on: June 08, 2011, 02:15:18 PM »
they wanted to kill moses too friend,,THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE,,and i have set many many many free,,

do a pole any boarding of your choice any where say who is the most followed bodybuild in history of bodybuild,,whos advice is most welcome,,who saying it like it is ...you will find gh15 at the absolit top ,,

i took chiwawa protocols that he was too shady to share with anyone to to being slicky as always,,i took liar priest protocols that he was too liar and greedy to share due to him being well liar priest,,,i took any bodybuild protocol and we all follow same path to the top...i took it all and put it black on white,, i put it right on for everyone to see,,

I DO FUCKIN NOT LIKE LIARS,,I DO NOT LIKE FELLONS,, I DO NOT LIKE NARCOTIC ADDICTS,, I DO NOT LIKE MILOS AND HIS LIES,, I DO NOT LIKE LOT OF THINGS IN THE CULT,,WHAT DID I DO?

I FUCKIN CHANGED THEM!

was i sucesful? id say ,,,,,,

si

gh15 approved
You need to grasp the fact that the internet is Ginormous...!!!  The handful of fans you have,are only your fans,because they do drugs(like you).. Aside from that,no one gives a shit what you have to say about drugs,and drug use.. God knows how many children are easily influenced by idiots like yourself..? You teach and promote laziness.. The real geniuses,do not do steroids(drugs,maybe).. They study hard and work hard,and make a difference in the world.. When you talk about how great you are,you come across like an uneducated lowlife.. There is no doubt in my mind,you are exactly how you come across... Your identity is hidden,because you know you wouldn't make it to the store without at least 10 angry parents trying to kill you,by the time you get there.. You're petty and a Phucking Bum.. Are you successful..? I'd say no.. People who are successful use their real names and can account for every legitimate dollar they've made.. They don't keep their money under their mattresses..! They keep it in the bank (not safe deposit boxes)..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #211 on: June 08, 2011, 02:27:16 PM »
are u out of ur mind?

this "boy" of urs did 20lbs...20lbs! more in lean muscle....than...zane?

wasnt it zane they called "the chemist" lol..

im reading ur reply thinking, he didnt just write that when he was just presented the stats of a drug addict that knew back to front about training and dieting too...and this natural u knew of over took zane on his 3x hgiher than natrual igf levels? lol.

"Yes I do. There's always someone better, always and then there will eventually be someone better than that person. That's just life."
...the reply after he was shown a man of 20 fuckn pounds LESS of lean mass drug addict compared to his natural friend.

i cant fukn beleive this shit on here.,

Is it not possible for someone to be born who possess better genetics than Zane? Of course it's possible, no matter how unlikely it is still possible.

Keep in mind I have no reason on earth to lie about this, I don't gain anything from making up a story like this; for crying out loud in my opinion, which I have stated numerous times to be a competitive bodybuilder of any notable worth steroids are an absolute must.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #212 on: June 08, 2011, 02:29:44 PM »
I DO NOT LIKE NARCOTIC ADDICTS,,

you must not like yourself then...

no ,,the high level cooks ,,make it painless,, if you have high level chef,,he will make it painless,,there are the ingredients that will make it painless ,,cant talk about them ,,but there are there,,

the best chefs do 400mg/cc of testosterona PAINLESS,,and they are not mexicanos lol

gh15 approved
[/quote

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #213 on: June 08, 2011, 03:59:57 PM »
You need to grasp the fact that the internet is Ginormous...!!!  The handful of fans you have,are only your fans,because they do drugs(like you).. Aside from that,no one gives a shit what you have to say about drugs,and drug use.. God knows how many children are easily influenced by idiots like yourself..? You teach and promote laziness.. The real geniuses,do not do steroids(drugs,maybe).. They study hard and work hard,and make a difference in the world.. When you talk about how great you are,you come across like an uneducated lowlife.. There is no doubt in my mind,you are exactly how you come across... Your identity is hidden,because you know you wouldn't make it to the store without at least 10 angry parents trying to kill you,by the time you get there.. You're petty and a Phucking Bum.. Are you successful..? I'd say no.. People who are successful use their real names and can account for every legitimate dollar they've made.. They don't keep their money under their mattresses..! They keep it in the bank (not safe deposit boxes)..

lol you do make me laugh ,, everythign you say is nice and dandy but the fact of the matter is that i speak the truth ,,this is why my identity is hiden and this is why the suplemtn pushers hate gh15,,this is just the way it is,,

inregard to following ,, its enormous,,when you have fellas that know the name gh15 with tout ever being on boardings....in locals gyms ,,this is quite big ,,i dont really care though,,its nice that i made such big impact with gh15 btu the reailty of the matter I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH SO NEXT GENERATION WILL NOT BE AS FUCKED AS THE LAST ONE INREGARD TO DELUSIONS AND LIES FED TO THEM BUT LIZARDS

oh and i keep money in the bank....s : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: June 08, 2011, 04:43:44 PM »
all talk. as always: pics or it didn't happen. ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #215 on: June 08, 2011, 06:39:17 PM »
all talk. as always: pics or it didn't happen. ::)

As for a pic as it pertains to this discussion what's the point? All it will do is lead people to continue not believing it.

While a natural bodybuilder of this size and leanness is rare I am of the opinion most do not believe it's possible because it's not possible for them. People do not like believing things that are beyond their abilities or grasp.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #216 on: June 08, 2011, 07:23:26 PM »
As for a pic as it pertains to this discussion what's the point? All it will do is lead people to continue not believing it.

While a natural bodybuilder of this size and leanness is rare I am of the opinion most do not believe it's possible because it's not possible for them. People do not like believing things that are beyond their abilities or grasp.

its not possible for anyone not only for them ,,not possible for me and im top pro ,,not posible for you ,,not possible for fake naturals not possible for not fake naturals,, not possible for black ,,white,,pink,,yellow and blue,,not possible for the human race,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #217 on: June 08, 2011, 08:25:35 PM »
lol you do make me laugh ,, everythign you say is nice and dandy but the fact of the matter is that i speak the truth ,,this is why my identity is hiden and this is why the suplemtn pushers hate gh15,,this is just the way it is,,

inregard to following ,, its enormous,,when you have fellas that know the name gh15 with tout ever being on boardings....in locals gyms ,,this is quite big ,,i dont really care though,,its nice that i made such big impact with gh15 btu the reailty of the matter I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH SO NEXT GENERATION WILL NOT BE AS FUCKED AS THE LAST ONE INREGARD TO DELUSIONS AND LIES FED TO THEM BUT LIZARDS

oh and i keep money in the bank....s : )

gh15 approved
You're an idiot.. I am a member on numerous sites,and on 2 of them ,they call you a drug pushing moron... On another,they don't ever speak of you.. But you're too stupid to know what the right thing is.. I know what the reality is..But it doesn't mean it's right.. So I understand this is your business,and how you raise and feed your family,but it's not the right way.. Some kid thinking of becoming a junkie,will stumble on this site,and abandon the thought of working hard and building a solid base.. You are jelly,and have no heart..I go to the gym  and bust my ass with my son,then go to the boxing club,and spar...  No short cuts,hard work and sweat... My son,the same....People need to monitor their children,and do something about people like you.. We all know Pro's do steroids,so what truth are you exposing when you talk about your cycle and giving other folks cycles on an open forum? You're just promoting your business,nothing more.. People like you never learn,until the cops teach you.. and sir.....one day,you will learn a hard lesson..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #218 on: June 08, 2011, 08:49:25 PM »
You're an idiot.. I am a member on numerous sites,and on 2 of them ,they call you a drug pushing moron... On another,they don't ever speak of you.. But you're too stupid to know what the right thing is.. I know what the reality is..But it doesn't mean it's right.. So I understand this is your business,and how you raise and feed your family,but it's not the right way.. Some kid thinking of becoming a junkie,will stumble on this site,and abandon the thought of working hard and building a solid base.. You are jelly,and have no heart..I go to the gym  and bust my ass with my son,then go to the boxing club,and spar...  No short cuts,hard work and sweat... My son,the same....People need to monitor their children,and do something about people like you.. We all know Pro's do steroids,so what truth are you exposing when you talk about your cycle and giving other folks cycles on an open forum? You're just promoting your business,nothing more.. People like you never learn,until the cops teach you.. and sir.....one day,you will learn a hard lesson..

not only im the most stalked about individual to ever grace boardings,,im also the most talked about individual to ever grace the boardings,,and most importantly im the most knowledgable one!,,all the sites you talk about whatever sites you mention i keep brought up many many times a week ,,just go to google or any youtube type gh15 i come up,,every place every where i come up,,peopel are infatuated with me and my life is at risk and its known and i accepted it already

insted of being frastated individual,, learn to accept facts,,i didnt  get to the top by mistake,,i made good time many years of highly important contributations ,,the bible is what it is --the bible and it is there for everyone to read,,and it is my prime work with regard to revealing true bodybuild and hwat it is ,,and im veyr very proud of it ,,i have saved 100s of thousands around the world from a very dissapointing short life as a wanna be and made them into something that might just be!

now the ball is in their court and time will tell,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #219 on: June 08, 2011, 09:30:56 PM »

Remember man, weight don't mean jack shit without taking % bodyfat into consideration as well. Many fellas will go around saying "yeah bro I'm sub-6" when in FACT they actually sitting at 8-9%, and there is a HUGE, HUGE DIFFERENCE btw sub-6 and 8-9% HUGE!

Overbulkedguy

• Getbig II
  • Cutting like an Emo
« Reply #220 on: June 08, 2011, 11:10:34 PM »

lmao how delusional are you? I love angry self righteous "naturals". Gh15 pro or not a pro in my book does exactly what he says and thats lay everything right out in the open so we can look at whats really going on. I personally wish I would have stumbled upon the bible earlier in my bodybuilding goals cause if I had I wouldn't have wasted countless dollars on bs supplements and bogus training routines ect.. GH15 isn't a source either worm. Only thing he's selling is the freaking truth. The fact of the matter is kids are going to find a way to get what they want no matter what. Even if you are sitting there with one hand on their shoulder and a thumb up their ass. The day Gh15 is removed from getbig because a bunch of angry liars and morons that don't have the guts/balls to do what they know needs to be done to get bigger than 175 pounds soaking wet with their "hard work" and squeaky clean diets is going to be a sad day.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #221 on: June 08, 2011, 11:51:04 PM »
Remember man, weight don't mean jack shit without taking % bodyfat into consideration as well. Many fellas will go around saying "yeah bro I'm sub-6" when in FACT they actually sitting at 8-9%, and there is a HUGE, HUGE DIFFERENCE btw sub-6 and 8-9% HUGE!

You're right, there is a huge difference between 6 & 8%, no doubt. You're also right, most guys will say they're a certain BF% and many times actually believe it and they've more than likely never had it checked and if they did it was more than likely with calipers and done so improperly. However, this is not the case here with the situation listed above.

its not possible for anyone not only for them ,,not possible for me and im top pro ,,not posible for you ,,not possible for fake naturals not possible for not fake naturals,, not possible for black ,,white,,pink,,yellow and blue,,not possible for the human race,,

gh15 approved

For years they've said a 105mph fastball was impossible, a few days ago Aroldis Chapman of the Reds broke the supposed impossible mark. No one ever thought dunking a basketball from the foul line would be physically possible and then Dr. J did just that.

GH15, saying something is so does not make it so. You may be a top pro, whether that's true or not does not matter; even if you are a top pro and you can't do something does not mean it cannot be done, just because you've personally never seen it done does not mean it cannot be done. It may be highly, very highly unlikely and in this case it is but the truth is in the reality...if one single person does it, even if he is the only one then you cannot say it cannot be done.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: June 08, 2011, 11:53:51 PM »
You're right, there is a huge difference between 6 & 8%, no doubt. You're also right, most guys will say they're a certain BF% and many times actually believe it and they've more than likely never had it checked and if they did it was more than likely with calipers and done so improperly. However, this is not the case here with the situation listed above.

For years they've said a 105mph fastball was impossible, a few days ago Aroldis Chapman of the Reds broke the supposed impossible mark. No one ever thought dunking a basketball from the foul line would be physically possible and then Dr. J did just that.

GH15, saying something is so does not make it so. You may be a top pro, whether that's true or not does not matter; even if you are a top pro and you can't do something does not mean it cannot be done, just because you've personally never seen it done does not mean it cannot be done. It may be highly, very highly unlikely and in this case it is but the truth is in the reality...if one single person does it, even if he is the only one then you cannot say it cannot be done.

UMM N0 THAT REC0RD WAS BR0KEN WITH DRUGS N0T NATURAL.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #223 on: June 09, 2011, 08:52:49 AM »

UMM N0 THAT REC0RD WAS BR0KEN WITH DRUGS N0T NATURAL.

You people are missing the point, it's honestly like arguing with 4yr olds. Everyone said it wasn't humanly possible yet it was.

BTW, which record are you referring too...Chapman or Dr. J?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: June 09, 2011, 07:25:24 PM »
Sensless dribble.  Get off the forum.

PLEASE DELETE Y0UR ACC0UNT AND GET THE FUCK 0UT 0F HERE.