Author Topic: Idiot with grudge goes on small killing spree  (Read 3417 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Idiot with grudge goes on small killing spree
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 07:02:59 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 07:09:25 AM »
Yes good post Vince the "necks" will remember and take it out on anyone around just for the fun of it

Take the 1891 family picture of the Hatfield's for example.  Half of them are brandishing firearms which should tell you something.  They even got a little kid on the right wielding a Army Revolver   After the picture, they torched the Photographer's place if I'm not mistaken
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 07:12:28 AM »
What did Billy do Vince?

From what I was loosely told by Billy, he was at a local diner and was making insults to the establishment.  There was also another incident in NC but I'm not going to get into any details   
A

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2009, 07:19:19 AM »
vince you must be the first black man to admire white people i ever seen.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2009, 07:20:04 AM »

Take the 1891 family picture of the Hatfield's for example.  Half of them are brandishing firearms which should tell you something.  They even got a little kid on the right wielding a Army Revolver   After the picture, they torched the Photographer's place if I'm not mistaken
Vince move right now today

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 07:23:32 AM »
I know we are always cracking on Vince he is pretty cool though

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 08:00:03 AM »

I certainly don't admire the Hatfields.  They were the ones that formed a Confederate Guerilla Fighting Unit.  I wouldn't even be surprised if they shot some of my family because they were gunning down people left and right in 4 states.
A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »

I certainly don't admire the Hatfields.  They were the ones that formed a Confederate Guerilla Fighting Unit.  I wouldn't even be surprised if they shot some of my family because they were gunning down people left and right in 4 states.

lol.

anyways, those fucking abortion photos piss me off almost to the point of ramming the car that has them glued on.  i started a thread about these assholes a while back;  yes, we all get that abortion is murder, but i don't need to see 3ft x 5 ft photos of a fetus being squashed with tongs.
Deep Tissue Massage

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 10:24:07 AM »
lol.

anyways, those fucking abortion photos piss me off almost to the point of ramming the car that has them glued on.  i started a thread about these assholes a while back;  yes, we all get that abortion is murder, but i don't need to see 3ft x 5 ft photos of a fetus being squashed with tongs.

I'm very pro-abortion...just not once the little fucker has a face and shit, except in the cases of individuals like Vince, who are good candidates for abortion NOW.

Perhaps one of the descendants from the old Hatfield family could arrange that. 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2009, 01:17:33 PM »
That's why you keep your mouth shut and don't be an asshole when you live in the South.  People a friendly for the most part but if you piss off a "good ol boy" as we call it, they'll just hold a grudge in until the time is right or they get drunk and then they whip out the shotgun one day and start taking care of business.

As far as the gravel pit owner I don't know but the anti-abortionist person was an idiot for standing outside a school.  Most 'necks are mostly anti-abortion but if you mess with the children, then you better watch out.

When you're in the South, show Southern Hospitality....Billy Guns almost learned that the hard way and if he keeps screwing around then he might not have another chance.     

Of course this happened in Michigan but I garrantee that this guy is from the South or has relative from the South

man you're a fucking retard. He was for Michigan.

anyway, guy cut his arm.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gs85ZcvkuS2Kgd4tuOwBy6YFaQBAD9ALVAOG0
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2009, 01:29:06 PM »
man you're a fucking retard. He was for Michigan.

anyway, guy cut his arm.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gs85ZcvkuS2Kgd4tuOwBy6YFaQBAD9ALVAOG0

I wrote at the bottom that this was in Michigan.  You even quoted the passage you blockhead.... ::)

He's got family in the South obviously which was the point I was making because he acted like a typical 'Neck
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2009, 01:30:18 PM »
I'm very pro-abortion...just not once the little fucker has a face and shit, except in the cases of individuals like Vince, who are good candidates for abortion NOW.

Perhaps one of the descendants from the old Hatfield family could arrange that. 

Abortions are something familiar to your workforce.  I bet you force them to do it in fear that they won't be able to stomp on fruit in high heels as well.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2009, 02:09:45 PM »
I wrote at the bottom that this was in Michigan.  You even quoted the passage you blockhead.... ::)

He's got family in the South obviously which was the point I was making because he acted like a typical 'Neck
HE was from Michigan dumb ass.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2009, 02:12:06 PM »
HE was from Michigan dumb ass.

::)

Are you simply just arguing just to be arguing or are you a complete idiot??????

Try reading before writing.
A