Author Topic: And the Getbig biggest bully award goes to......  (Read 10712 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: And the Getbig biggest bully award goes to......
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2012, 01:48:50 PM »
careful or growth lube will write an essay on how he is thinking about you while getting a bj of an imaginary chick

and how somehow that means he is owning you

actually he just deleted one such rant below. i was replying to it and it saved despite his feeble attempts as preventing looking the fool. again.

this guys owns himself more than i ever could.
b

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2012, 01:50:05 PM »
Hey,gimme` a fucking break,I found it on Google!  :D
I only know one Van der Sloot, bully too....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 01:50:56 PM »
I only know one Van der Sloot, bully too....

Is he an Irishmnan ?  ;)

L.L

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 01:51:57 PM »
hehe..Iknow how it is..I do not know if u were there but in 2005 i was the only American posting on Muscle Nexxus , them fucking Canadians killed me. very territorial and do not let shit fly.....but i kept coming back rippin on all of them too.. cuz I didnt give fuck ..fun times .. ;D , in the end i made a lot of friends BDH, VEGAN HUNTER BANACEK,ETC..I also posted on Canadianjuicedmonsters etc,,,back in the date my girlfriend was from Vancouver so her brother who works out introduced me to those sites..little did I know NXLABS signed me up a year later and flew me to T.O  lIke 5 times...weird shit,..Canada ALways treated me right...I love them  hosers.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 01:52:07 PM »
dude, seriously. you need to stop. this is just friendly advise here and will help you acclimatise to the board, since you seem to be really having a tough time doing so.

you need to shut the fuck up and just let this pass. you've been owned into oblivion and beyond. just accept the beating and move on. holy fuck.

writing tear stained rants in every fucking thread that start with 'guys, think about it for a moment...' only makes you look continually weaker and continually owned.

NOBODY cares dude. YOU'RE the only person who cares. you just dont know when to shut up. move on ffs. lol let it go and enjoy the board.

lol jesus your dumb eh?

How eloquent.

Thank you for helping me "acclimatise"

It's very much appreciated.

You are so deep into this you don;t even realize how pathetic you sound, let alone the hypocrisy.

"Keeper of Getbig"
"becoming family"
You keep saying no one cares (which is actually spot on since you are the one who cares), yet you're the only one making thread after thread and post after post directed at me.  Then when I respond, apparently "no one cares."  I sometimes wonder if I am engaging an absolute, and I mean 100% utter moron when I reply to you.

and now lying that I just deleted a post?

It's almost as if you are a black hole of limitless pathetic behavior.  Literally mind blowing how a man close to 40 could act this way.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »
actually he just deleted one such rant below. i was replying to it and it saved despite his feeble attempts as preventing looking the fool. again.

this guys owns himself more than i ever could.

im starting to cringe at his posts

he seems to have genuine issues

he isnt suited for this place its fucking his head up
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 01:54:53 PM »

an open letter to growth tube.

dear sir,

your not taking your beating here very well. something tells me you lack the insight to know when to shut the fuck up, and leave well enough alone.

well, now is the time.

so, just rolls with the punches here. dont get so butt hurt. accept your owning like a man and move on. its that simple.

you cant recover from it. no amount of tear filled posts can redeem whatever shattered ego you think you may still maintain a semblance of.

just let it go and it will all pass. quit fighting. just 'be'. thats all. just be.

everyone will forget about this in time and your little internet life will go back to normal and we'll all live happily ever after until the next outing/owning of some poor soul.

your friend,

no one.
b

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 01:57:05 PM »
I mean really think about it for a moment.

"No one" is supposedly a man close to 40.  He is an admitted message board troll.  He has repeatedly demonstrated that his main thrust in life is to "own" people on a message board.  Can you imagine the psyche of an individual such as him?   The saddest part is, this is a grown man taking tremendous relish in "owning" people on a message board, and as demonstrated with me, deliberately trying to cause very real harm to my real life.  You really have to wonder what type of grossly bizarre situation happened to him or mental condition he suffers from to act this way.  While he is on getbig, thinking about me literally 24 hours a day (just look at his post history) I am living my life enjoying the hell out of myself, literally laughing the entire time (except when he is trying to cause me to lose my career and cause my family harm, of course, then I take it serious).

Anyway, my last 2 or 3 posts directed at him will be certain to send him of in a tailspin, causing me to be on his brain for barest minimum anbother week or so.  I actually very much appreciate how entertaining he has made this place the last week or so.

still he made you his bitch.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 01:57:26 PM »
Do you not realize you are the one who keeps dragging this out, or has your desire for "ownage" have you completely blind?

You have started thread after thread, posted my face, my personal details, my workplace, PMed me...

but no one cares.

Again, it's entirely fitting since it's true.  "No one" cares.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2012, 01:57:56 PM »
hehe..Iknow how it is..I do not know if u were there but in 2005 i was the only American posting on Muscle Nexxus , them fucking Canadians killed me. very territorial and do not let shit fly.....but i kept coming back rippin on all of them too.. cuz I didnt give fuck ..fun times .. ;D , in the end i made a lot of friends BDH, VEGAN HUNTER BANACEK,ETC..I also posted on Canadianjuicedmonsters etc,,,back in the date my girlfriend was from Vancouver so her brother who works out introduced me to those sites..little did I know NXLABS signed me up a year later and flew me to T.O  lIke 5 times...weird shit,..Canada laways treated me right...I love them  hosers.

thats just it dude. you give as good as you get, and when you give its not cause your butthurt, but cause you like to bust balls too. this guy gives cause hes hurt and is trying to heal. i get that but it doesnt work like that. give when your just doing it to have fun, and not have so much emotion invested in it. cause when your doing it out of anger and hurt feelings you look the tool, and you'll get ridden even harder.

as a side note- you going out at all during wmc?
b

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2012, 01:58:20 PM »
Voice of Reason here: GN,  at 18 you got a lot of time to grow--and own someone. Chalk this up as a learning experience. Just swallow your pride, and say, "ya got me". Bury the hacket via pm...

I'm sure one would say, "no hard feelings", and go about his daily duties of pissing on the ignorant masses...

So, what do ya'll say?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2012, 01:59:00 PM »
Do you not realize you are the one who keeps dragging this out, or has your desire for "ownage" have you completely blind?

You have started thread after thread, posted my face, my personal details, my workplace, PMed me...

but no one cares.

Again, it's entirely fitting since it's true.  "No one" cares.

right. no one cares.

so let it go.
b

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2012, 01:59:15 PM »
Gn is 18?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 02:01:55 PM »
He made some rant at me once, but I ignored it. I know better  ;D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2012, 02:03:04 PM »
right. no one cares.

so let it go.

I am and I have been.

If you can show me one thread I made directed at you, a time when I posted your personal information deliberately trying to effect your real life, I'd love to see it.  I explained that to you countless times.  I can;t even articulate how little I could care about you attacking me and insulting me.  The only time I actually took umbrage was when information was posted about me that could absolutely have very real consequences for m in the real world.  Again, I could literally care less if you want to keep insulting me, calling me Mr. Bean, etc.  All I asked is that nobody post my personal information.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2012, 02:04:48 PM »
He may come off as a grumpy tren filled fella who wants to piss all over your face, but I can vouch he has been a solid dude through pms and has excellent knowledge.

well deserved award

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »
im starting to cringe at his posts

he seems to have genuine issues

he isnt suited for this place its fucking his head up

dude. i get a laugh out of the pot shot and the ball busting. honestly i lol every day at my computer from the shit i see here.

but im not enjoying this anymore. its just gone waaaay to far than it ever had to, and its losing its shine and has gotten just kind of ugly.

on that note, im bowing out. i'm still going to bag on him here and there, but i cant do this anymore.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2012, 02:05:23 PM »
hehe..Iknow how it is..I do not know if u were there but in 2005 i was the only American posting on Muscle Nexxus , them fucking Canadians killed me. very territorial and do not let shit fly.....but i kept coming back rippin on all of them too.. cuz I didnt give fuck ..fun times .. ;D , in the end i made a lot of friends BDH, VEGAN HUNTER BANACEK,ETC..I also posted on Canadianjuicedmonsters etc,,,back in the date my girlfriend was from Vancouver so her brother who works out introduced me to those sites..little did I know NXLABS signed me up a year later and flew me to T.O  lIke 5 times...weird shit,..Canada ALways treated me right...I love them  hosers.
I used to post on a Canadian board too,met one of the guys and his wife online...Troy Trudgeon was his name........good guy.

Can`t remember the board name,I used to post on so many,but they were all cool with me.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2012, 02:06:07 PM »
He may come off as a grumpy tren filled fella who wants to piss all over your face, but I can vouch he has been a solid dude through pms and has excellent knowledge.

well deserved award

ty sir!

:D
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2012, 02:08:44 PM »
Voice of Reason here: GN,  at 18 you got a lot of time to grow--and own someone. Chalk this up as a learning experience. Just swallow your pride, and say, "ya got me". Bury the hacket via pm...

I'm sure one would say, "no hard feelings", and go about his daily duties of pissing on the ignorant masses...

So, what do ya'll say?
I tried the peacemaker approach several times to no avail.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2012, 02:11:24 PM »
OK 'no one' has bowed out.....my advice once again,is to let it slide so we can get back to "normal " things again..............like pissing off g101 LOL  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2012, 02:11:51 PM »

noob has an obsessive type of personality

you can tell by the way he wwent after pillow talk

he cannot rationalise that his own behaviour is perpetuating the situation he is trying to dig himself out of

he probably has stalking issues in real life and struggles to maintain normal relationships with girls

this place could seriously fuck him up
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2012, 02:13:53 PM »
So, it's up to GN...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2012, 02:16:15 PM »
So, it's up to GN...
Yup,he needs to just say fuck it,and get back to having fun.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2012, 02:17:00 PM »
noob has an obsessive type of personality

you can tell by the way he wwent after pillow talk

he cannot rationalise that his own behaviour is perpetuating the situation he is trying to dig himself out of

he probably has stalking issues in real life and struggles to maintain normal relationships with girls

this place could seriously fuck him up
I hear ya`,he should just drop it completely.

Like 'no one' said it will soon be forgotten.