Author Topic: Anyone stoked about the new Die Hard?  (Read 3069 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Anyone stoked about the new Die Hard?
« on: January 27, 2013, 06:33:41 PM »
There's a thread in the E Board, but it gets no traffic. Anyway, 1-3 were great, I will try and forget 4 ever happened, but 5 looks to be back on track. Looks to take place in Russia, so you know it will be full of hard pipe hitting motherfuckers. That said, Willis should be able to pull this off better than Schwarzenegger because he can at least act.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Anyone stoked about the new Die Hard?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 06:38:53 PM »
Attended the  summer of 1988 Premier for Diehard. Awesome. Great movie!  Banged the Production Manager in the limo on the ride over to the event, in the limo ride back to her house, and until the sun came up the next night. She had at least an ounce of coke. Dandy.  Huge tits, she was spilling over a bit, but still solid.   
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 06:39:52 PM »
Attended the  summer of 1988 Premier for Diehard. Awesome. Great movie!  Banged the Production Manager in the limo on the ride over to the event, in the limo ride back to her house, and until the sun came up the next night. She had at least an ounce of coke. Dandy.  Huge tits, she was spilling over a bit, but still solid.   

How many people on that ounce? 28 grams, what was the split?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 06:44:37 PM »
Thinking. . .   long time ago. . .  three friends riding to the premier. . . couple friends there snorting in the lounge.    I would say 8 people total using her ounce. We never even came remotely close to using it all.

In 1988 coke was everywhere and nobody rocked it up or smoked it. An ounce lasted a long long time.
a

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 06:57:48 PM »
no fucking way.

this is sad.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 09:52:24 PM »
There's a thread in the E Board, but it gets no traffic. Anyway, 1-3 were great, I will try and forget 4 ever happened, but 5 looks to be back on track. Looks to take place in Russia, so you know it will be full of hard pipe hitting motherfuckers. That said, Willis should be able to pull this off better than Schwarzenegger because he can at least act.

Well arnold played a russian badass cop in america. So bruce plays an american cop in russia? Oh wait he's no longer a  cop right?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 03:37:16 AM »
Seems good.

But why they have to involve his son I do not know.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 04:53:16 AM »
Movie looks like shit. Bruce needs to lay off the action movies, along with Arnold & Sly. They are just to fuckin old.

Hope this helps.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 08:16:34 AM »
After the last one, I won't exactly be purchasing advanced tickets on Moviefone.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 08:20:22 AM »
There's a new Die Hard?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 08:22:57 AM »
First is a classic. Die Hard 2 is a useless movie. The third is ridiculous, borders science-fiction in more than one occasion. 'til this thread I didn't remember there was a fourth one. I don't see how could anyone want to pay to see a fifth.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 08:30:08 AM »
First is a classic. Die Hard 2 is a useless movie. The third is ridiculous, borders science-fiction in more than one occasion. 'til this thread I didn't remember there was a fourth one. I don't see how could anyone want to pay to see a fifth.

There are 5 die hards?  Fuck, I thought there was only 2.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 08:34:06 AM »
It seems all of the old guys are doing it right (except Arnold) want to see Stallone's Bullet To The Head.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 08:35:24 AM »
 I though DH2 was pretty damn good. The Samuel Jackson one was kinda strange, but entertaining. DH4 was entertaining; Timothy Olyphant is a very fine actor. I don't think just because he is older he shouldn't make action flicks. Stallone still is entertaining. The only young guys (younger  ;D) who can carry an action flick worth a damn are The Rock and Jason Statham. Ahnold looks old

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 09:34:35 AM »

I thought the original and the third were great, the second was so so, and the fourth was pretty bad, but the new one coming out looks good.  IT even has the 1812 overture or one of those loud classical songs playing in the background of the trailer, so it's got to be good.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 10:15:26 AM »
As far as sequels in Hollywood goes, Die Hard 3 is unusally good for a third installment who comes out 7 years after the original movie.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 10:18:26 AM »
1,2,3 whatever comes after doesn't really exist

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 10:27:45 AM »
rather see ah-nuld, sly or bruce w than chacum i don't have down's syndrome tatum in a movie or owen whiny wilson.
F

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 12:23:43 PM »
no

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 02:19:25 PM »
Movie looks like shit. Bruce needs to lay off the action movies, along with Arnold & Sly. They are just to fuckin old.

Hope this helps.

This ^^^^

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 02:53:41 PM »
  TWB lived the life!