Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board
Geoengineering - The Real Cause Behind Climate Change
<< < (2/3) > >>
Mr.1derful:
The vid does a better job of articulating the issue than words can.  Only a few minutes in, you get a clear focus on what is being done, purposefully.  Re: 747 jumbo jets filled with chemicals, spraying the skies 24/7 for decades.  Watching further spells out the gravity of what is resulting and what could result.  It's worth the watch. 
RRKore:

--- Quote from: Mr.1derful on February 17, 2014, 09:59:03 AM ---The vid does a better job of articulating the issue than words can.  Only a few minutes in, you get a clear focus on what is being done, purposefully.  Re: 747 jumbo jets filled with chemicals, spraying the skies 24/7 for decades.  Watching further spells out the gravity of what is resulting and what could result.  It's worth the watch. 

--- End quote ---

It's being done intentionally?  Really?  Ok, I'll give it a look...
Mr.1derful:

--- Quote from: RRKore on February 17, 2014, 10:38:57 AM ---It's being done intentionally?  Really?  Ok, I'll give it a look...

--- End quote ---

I'll be honest, I've never been a believer in global warming per say.  However, this video got my attention and is actually freightening when you considering what is being done.
24KT:
An ancient native Hopi legend talks about the end times predicted "there will be spider webs across the sky."
_bruce_:
Fresh one from peeking outside the window - on sunny winter days the sky is always milky here.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version